48th la raza vs almighty saints

foot soldier

Re: 48th la raza vs almighty saints

Post by 1969 » June 22nd, 2012, 8:38 am

Make sure u ask Chaps if he was a Royal before he became AmHOE---Him & his boys tried riding Party Players from 73rd and were rejected because they lame a$$, then they started a Royal set by Marquette Park and got shut down cuz they was lame a$$ bitches, and their desperate move was to join the AmHOEs who would take any lame a$$ queers--since they couldnt hold down 72nd st they had to jump to 63rd---I know Chaps very well, was right from his hood ask him about Rich Filakowski--he knows the deal.

your dad banged your mother because he wanted children, imagine his disappointment when you came along.

foot soldier

Post by 1969 » June 22nd, 2012, 10:01 am

Theo "Hustle woMan" & Puppet from Burbank are drug addict pieces of sh*t--I'd be embarrassed to call them my boys.

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » October 2nd, 2016, 9:59 pm

G Mac wrote:I say the samething bout lbz

I SEE THE LBZ DAILY BECAUSE OF MY JOB. NOW A NORTHSIDE INSANE POPE I AIN'T SEEN SINCE HIGH SCHOOL BACK IN 2002 :lmao:

Coaster
sergeant

Post by Coaster » October 3rd, 2016, 6:30 am

then join the saints king hwood, you maricon

Samuel colon
fresh meat

Post by Samuel colon » October 9th, 2016, 12:19 am

Chicago no es un mal lugar para vivir

justenoughswag
foot soldier

Post by justenoughswag » May 16th, 2017, 8:55 pm

IlDuce wrote:
Ancient wrote:That's what I been telling yall. @ Stillon1. G, the Saints travel more. They terrorize a lot of n*ggas. 38 Albany 26, Counts on 37, and the SD's from 51, 47,and 42. If you on some late night sh*t driving or have to go to a 24hr. joint to eat they sliding around looking for opps. In that order. Plus I seen Halos everywhere. 55th and La Salle across from Checkers. Smallest mob 1 set. Everybody know about them n*ggas. Gotta love it. I root for killas.
When you said Checkers, I laughed because every one of them I knew of closed up. But I found out they still around, 5454 S Wentworth, just 4 blocks south of the Court/Jail complex!

Their fries are the sh*t- they taste just like Popeye's Cajun fries!
checkers be smack yo they opened one up in hp be smokin it up in the parking lot 5-0 hot tho

Elcholovago
fresh meat

Post by Elcholovago » May 17th, 2017, 5:24 pm

I think the saints have shifted the war with the sds now since razas will be deteriorated because of the cops shooting

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » May 19th, 2017, 5:10 am

Elcholovago wrote:I think the saints have shifted the war with the sds now since razas will be deteriorated because of the cops shooting
Latino hoods are about to change in the next 2 years ...bigger mobs about to fall if they don't have or work with Chicago political connects...plain and simple...in back of the yards and moe town the saints and stones have a deep history in the area with many old school white saints and black stones in the police force and city politics and churches able to have the biggest control for the longest and are ready to expand ...I personally work in construction with friends from both these hoods and visited both hoods as a friend and they have structure due to many of them serving in the armed forces. ...just wonder why the kings and stones being deep behind walls never f*ck up the smaller fin mobs ....and also why can't all the folks being deeper take out the small Latino mobs hoods...it ain't just luck ...think about it ...city politics. ...just my honest opinion. Razas hood about to be takin over and in Brighton park the sdz will lose they home to either kings...saints thru expansion or the 26...still no arrests or news reports on who did this.