HOW FAR UP NORTH DO THE IGZ GO?

Iwounder
associate
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

HOW FAR UP NORTH DO THE IGZ GO?

Unread post by Iwounder » May 6th, 2012, 12:18 pm

I REMEMBER LAST YR. SOME HOES POSTIN ON FB SAYIN THAT "THE LAME a$$ IGS ARE STARTIN A SET UP ON CLARK" OR SOME ISH LIKE THAT, NOT MY WORDS, BUT THATS BOUT WHAT SHE SAID AND IM SURE SHE SAID CLARK.. THEN HOWARD AND BELL I SEEN SOME IG TAGGINGS GOING ON, THEN THE KINGS X-D IT OUT AND WENT OVER IT, THEN THE E.C. RAZAS MARKED OVER IT.. THIS ALL WAS LAST YEAR. THEM TAGGINS GOT PAINTED OVER NOW THO.

whiteBrazer666
captain
Affiliation: BzW - MWst - MORSE AND FARWELL FOLKKZ

Unread post by whiteBrazer666 » May 6th, 2012, 4:38 pm

well them 197 dudes r waking up again but they not really a factor...never seen an ig on howard nah..heard they grippin Rz...BzW...

Don_CosaNostra
corporal
Affiliation: Code of Silence. don't ask don't tell

Unread post by Don_CosaNostra » May 6th, 2012, 11:14 pm

Used to have sets all the way up on Lawrence/Monticello and Leland but got ran out by the SGD's. Now the farthest north they go is by Wrightwood

EL JUEGO
captain

Unread post by EL JUEGO » May 6th, 2012, 11:59 pm

whiteBrazer666 wrote:well them 197 dudes r waking up again but they not really a factor...never seen an ig on howard nah..heard they grippin Rz...BzW...
HEY WHITE b*tch...........WHAT DID I SAY TO U BEFORE???AH p*ssy...............GO GRAB YOUR WASHY WINDOW GEAR AND GO DO MY WINDOWS AT MY CONDO..........b*tch U KNOW WHERE IS AT...........SO b*tch GO GET TO WORK!!!

whiteBrazer666
captain

Unread post by whiteBrazer666 » May 10th, 2012, 9:40 am

EL JUEGO wrote:
whiteBrazer666 wrote:well them 197 dudes r waking up again but they not really a factor...never seen an ig on howard nah..heard they grippin Rz...BzW...
HEY WHITE b*tch...........WHAT DID I SAY TO U BEFORE???AH p*ssy...............GO GRAB YOUR WASHY WINDOW GEAR AND GO DO MY WINDOWS AT MY CONDO..........b*tch U KNOW WHERE IS AT...........SO b*tch GO GET TO WORK!!!
:lmao: rite

EL JUEGO
captain

Unread post by EL JUEGO » May 10th, 2012, 12:08 pm

whiteBrazer666 wrote:
EL JUEGO wrote:
:lmao: rite
YEAH b*tch I'AM RIGHT ABOUT YOUR WHITE COWARD NON BANGIN NEUTRON FAGGOT a$$............NOW GO GRAB YOUR GEAR AND WASH MY WINDOWS b*tch!!!

GTown
colonel
Affiliation: BIG OL G

Unread post by GTown » May 10th, 2012, 7:34 pm

I wonder. We always been a factor nigga da f*ck do you mean. And wherever you got yo info nigga don't get it twisted.. there ain't no IGZ over own Clark. Accept i did date a b*tch from over that way. She stayed near those lame a$$ ca kk but nigga if you talkin about north. Try the burbs Franklin park. North west. Rosemont which isn't own the map but they get it in. Dem gangstaz stay wit the fire a$$ headies. Treatin dem lame a$$ dee road kkings

old5choolLB
colonel
Affiliation: EVIL 5IDE IN5ANE5...ALL WELL

Unread post by old5choolLB » May 10th, 2012, 8:18 pm

Daaaam. Gtown you gonna let this brazer talk sh*t about ya mob wtf.last i heard them razas were su kin IGz up for backup against the yaks from grand city.and didnt ya IGz give the razas land on harding and wabansia?

GTown
colonel
Affiliation: BIG OL G

Unread post by GTown » May 10th, 2012, 8:29 pm

Nigga, i give two shits what a bracket gotta say. He better stop worrying about my mob and try to save his prehistoric mob. And stop grippin the raza nuts you say you throw up the rakes but dem niggas throw down the rakes I'm confused nigga :wtf:

whiteBrazer666
captain

Unread post by whiteBrazer666 » May 15th, 2012, 4:44 pm

GTown wrote:Nigga, i give two shits what a bracket gotta say. He better stop worrying about my mob and try to save his prehistoric mob. And stop grippin the raza nuts you say you throw up the rakes but dem niggas throw down the rakes I'm confused nigga :wtf:
man razas up here aint droppin no forkks..they on their usual EBKk sh*t wit some exceptions....u just proved that u kknow very lil bout wats goin on...so kkeep away f*ck nikka

EL JUEGO
captain

Unread post by EL JUEGO » May 16th, 2012, 11:40 pm

old5choolLB wrote:
Daaaam. Gtown you gonna let this brazer talk sh*t about ya mob wtf.last i heard them razas were su kin IGz up for backup against the yaks from grand city.and didnt ya IGz give the razas land on harding and wabansia?
EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYIN...........THIS p*ssy a$$ BUS BOY BRAZER WHO'S REALLY NUTTHIN MORE BUT A b*tch a$$ WHITE BOY SWEARS HE KNOWS ABOUT GANGBANGIN OR ANY OTHER CHI MOBZ AND YET.........HE HAS NEVER BANG,CAUSE HE'S TOO BUSY PICKIN UP DIRTY DISHES...........AND HE'S OWN NON EXISTANCE,IMAGINARY SCI FI FOSSIL ALREADY EXTINCT GANG OF HIS.........DON'T EVEN EXIST NO MORE............BUT HE SWEARS HE'S AN EXPERT ON GANGBANGIN AND YET ALL GAY a$$ BRAZERS........A BUNCH OF WANNA BE RAZAS..........ARE ALL NOW EXTINCT AND ALL DUE FROM SUM PIDGEONS BACK IN THA LATE 80'Z WHO GOT RID OF THEM AND YET THIS FAGGOT a$$ BUS BOY WHO'S NUTTHIN MORE BUT A RAZA CHEERLEADER THINKS HE KNOWS ABOUT IG'Z,RAZAS,MANNEQUINZ AND OTHER FOLKZ GANGZ.........BUT HIS GAY a$$ GANG DON'T EVEN EXIST............SO FOR GTOWN LISTENIN TO THAT WHITE FAGGOT............THERE'S NO LOGIC???ALL I KNOW IS THIS WHITE b*tch WHO'S NUTTHIN MORE BUT A RAZA WANNA BE.........IS REALLY A BUS BOY AT SUM MEXICAN RESTAURANT AT LAWRANCE AND CLARK WHERE IT USED TO BE BRAZERS 25 PLUS YEARS AGO AND NOW IS ALL FAGZ AND YUPPIES AND HE STILL REPPIN A NON EXISTANCE HOMO GANG THAT TRIES TO EMULATE A SOUTHSIDE GANG THAT CAME FROM PILSEN...........I SWEAR THIS WHITE b*tch DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKIN ABOUT.............BUT HE SURE DOES KNOW HOW TO WASH WINDOWS AND PICK UP DIRTY a$$ DISHES!!!

EL JUEGO
captain

Unread post by EL JUEGO » May 16th, 2012, 11:48 pm

whiteBrazer666 wrote:
GTown wrote:Nigga, i give two shits what a bracket gotta say. He better stop worrying about my mob and try to save his prehistoric mob. And stop grippin the raza nuts you say you throw up the rakes but dem niggas throw down the rakes I'm confused nigga :wtf:
man razas up here aint droppin no forkks..they on their usual EBKk sh*t wit some exceptions....u just proved that u kknow very lil bout wats goin on...so kkeep away f*ck nikka
b*tch THA ONLY FORKS U KNOW............ARE THA ONES IN YOUR BIN...............AND b*tch U NEED TO KEEP THEM FORKS CLEAN AND PUT IT IN THA AUTOMATIC DISH WASHING MACHINE...........b*tch THAT'S THA ONLY FORKS U KNOW ABOUT AND THA ONLY ONES U SEEN IT..............SO BUS BOY PUT YOUR APRON ON AND GO PICK UP SUM DIRTY FORKS...........CAUSE b*tch THAT'S THA ONLY FORKS U WILL EVER SEE IN THA REST OF YOUR MAKE BELIEVE IMAGINARY GANGBANGIN WANNA BE LIFESTYLE..............CAUSE WHITE b*tch..........U SHOULD KNOW...........ALL GAY a$$ BRAZERS DON'T EXIST............b*tch THEY BEEN ELIMINATED BY THEM KINGZ FROM MONTROSE AND WOLCOTT AND THEM PIDGEONS BY IRVING AND ASHLAND...........SO b*tch GO CLEAN UP SUM TABLES............CAUSE IS STILL ALKN.........AND STILL CHI...........U p*ssy a$$ BUS BOY!!!

whiteBrazer666
captain

Unread post by whiteBrazer666 » May 17th, 2012, 9:20 am

haha ok king hollywood :lmao:

EL JUEGO
captain

Unread post by EL JUEGO » May 17th, 2012, 11:30 am

whiteBrazer666 wrote:haha ok king hollywood :lmao:
SO b*tch U DO AGREE YOUR A WHITE FAGGOT a$$ NEUTRON WHO PRETENDS TO BE A BRAZER............EVEN THOUGH b*tch THEY HARDLY EXIST...........SO YEAH WHITE BOY...........U OK WITH THAT..........FAGGOT a$$ MARK!!!b*tch PUT ON YOUR APRON AND GET TO WORK!!!