Most dangerous mob to be in.

User avatar
AlmightyAs
general
Posts: 704
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 8:53 am

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by AlmightyAs » April 25th, 2012, 8:24 pm

we was just on morgan 18th all nite till like 5 in the mornin why u got so much hate for us if we aint on sh*t an ask the donuts from 18th oakley was good treated dem ho*s lastnite amor de kaskkoget off our nuts fereal your embarssin yourself

User avatar
SIR AMBRO
boss
Posts: 2675
Joined: May 12th, 2010, 2:17 am

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by SIR AMBRO » April 26th, 2012, 12:22 am

ON THE A BROTHER THESE n*ggas JUST DONT KNOW THEY STRAIGHT INTERNET BASED :2cents: :2cents: :smh: FROM NOW ON IM JUST GONNA LET THIS n*gga TALKK TO HIM SELF LOL WITH HIS LITTLE BULL sh*t a$$ STORIES :smh: :smh: :2cents: :dance: :dance: :cheer:

User avatar
GhostsSs
lieutenant
Posts: 371
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 10:31 am

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by GhostsSs » May 3rd, 2012, 6:49 am

It seems to me that its either Kings or Sd's or Mld's. Almost everyone is King blank, Sd blank, or Mld blank... Hate to jump on the bandwagon but it seems that joining these ranks have given the member a higher chance of taking dirt naps.... Ya know?

Think of mobs you know that are allies of these mobs. Now think of mobs you know that are "killas" of these mobs. Which list is longer?? Lol

Sharky
lieutenant
Posts: 355
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 5:16 am

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by Sharky » May 3rd, 2012, 7:00 am

Bigger mobs just makes a bigger target which means they will lose more brothers and be more hated..dats just common sense, sh*t but we riding alone in the streets and the joint..most hated.

User avatar
CashPTown
fresh meat
Posts: 3
Joined: May 3rd, 2012, 9:36 am

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by CashPTown » May 3rd, 2012, 9:41 am

RawdealGa74 wrote:Good topic. Round my way i would say Good Fellas. Home grown in GA, but they go hard, and they face the giants.
have to say yaks

User avatar
CashPTown
fresh meat
Posts: 3
Joined: May 3rd, 2012, 9:36 am

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by CashPTown » May 3rd, 2012, 9:59 am

ITS THE YAKS HANDS DOWN

User avatar
whiteBrazer666
captain
Posts: 467
Joined: August 16th, 2011, 1:41 am

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by whiteBrazer666 » May 3rd, 2012, 3:37 pm

who the fuckk would like to be a kking man these ho*s gettin served 24 7 aint no joke...CAstKk

EL JUEGO
captain
Posts: 406
Joined: April 2nd, 2012, 9:46 pm

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by EL JUEGO » May 3rd, 2012, 6:24 pm

MoVado wrote:As of today, whats the most dangerous mob to be in, in the Chi. Meaning that the mortality rate is high as hell in comparison to other mobs and you would have the highest probability of getting smoked? I heard Kingz, Moez, Yakz or Cobraz.
MANNEQUINZ ARE NOT EVEN DANGEROUS...............THEIR IN DANGER TO BE CLOSED TO EXTINCTION........BUT THEY DON'T FIT IN THA DANGEROUS MOB TO BE IN CATAGORY.............THEIR IN DANGER FOR BEIGN TARGET...........BUT THEIR REALLY NOT DANGEROUS AT ALL...........ACTUALLY THEIR THA MOST EASIEST AND MOST PUSSIEST GANG IN ALL OF THA CHI.............ASK THEM COBRAZ,IG'Z, BUNNIES,AMRBOSE AND EVEN THEIR OWN IDOLS WHO THEY ADMIRED THA SD'Z WHAT THEY DONE TO THEM.........AND THEY WILL TELL U!!!

Don_CosaNostra
corporal
Posts: 260
Joined: April 27th, 2012, 11:23 pm

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by Don_CosaNostra » May 3rd, 2012, 10:37 pm

IlDuce wrote:Hmm...I'm gonna say Yaks, Pilsen SDs warring hard, Krown Town Kings (because it seems like everybody hates they a$$) Paulina/De La Wood Saints, Ambrose to an extent (Wildside) , and Darkside 26 when the sh*t heats up..

Oh, and the PPs, since they are hanging by a thread... :2cents:

Northpole? I don't usually make it up there so I don't follow it too much..Try to stay south of Madison...
Definately hav eto agree with this one. The Darkside 26 are more of the older heads so they are constant targets, gotta agree wit the Krown town kings, Pilsen Sd's not so much. but the rest you on point with

hoodie
general
Posts: 738
Joined: April 1st, 2012, 12:20 am

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by hoodie » May 4th, 2012, 1:56 am

yes being a krowntown f*ggot is dangerous to be in. 50 of them got murked........................................... :lmao: :shoot: :killself: :behead: :rip2: :rip2: :rip2: ............ good :lol:

SIRDRAKKOE
general
Posts: 705
Joined: February 25th, 2012, 2:59 pm

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by SIRDRAKKOE » May 4th, 2012, 10:31 am

Saint or a Raza will get you merked on site...or maybe a f*ggot a$$ 3 ft tall pachuco if them n*ggas would'nt bang under the camera! This sh*t ain't got nothin to do with Ds...it has to do with where your hood is and how much you hang out.

SIRDRAKKOE
general
Posts: 705
Joined: February 25th, 2012, 2:59 pm

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by SIRDRAKKOE » May 4th, 2012, 10:41 am

I meant mobs not Ds*

User avatar
Lente Loco
associate
Posts: 107
Joined: April 22nd, 2012, 1:29 am

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by Lente Loco » May 4th, 2012, 11:27 am

i swear to God that n*ggas be fakking there funkk cause is not about what and who is dangerous cause likke i saidk it b4 i stay by Mckkinley Parkk and iv walkk to to 18th n Halsted,,Cullerton n May 18th n Damen 21 n woodk and seen n*ggas out but never got ran up andk getting check

SIRDRAKKOE
general
Posts: 705
Joined: February 25th, 2012, 2:59 pm

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by SIRDRAKKOE » May 4th, 2012, 11:57 am

Exactly what i'm sayin too ^^^

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 4th, 2012, 2:20 pm

It depends on location mostly cuz the cvlz solids ans 2-19z wanted a n*gga and i got into bs mostly when i was wit the 4z

User avatar
AlmightyAs
general
Posts: 704
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 8:53 am

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by AlmightyAs » May 15th, 2012, 2:16 pm

Lente Loco wrote:i swear to God that n*ggas be fakking there funkk cause is not about what and who is dangerous cause likke i saidk it b4 i stay by Mckkinley Parkk and iv walkk to to 18th n Halsted,,Cullerton n May 18th n Damen 21 n woodk and seen n*ggas out but never got ran up andk getting check

u damn sure aint walkin from mckinley all the way to 21st an damen wood an not gettin ran up on why you woofin bro

User avatar
IlDuce
underboss
Posts: 1526
Joined: March 4th, 2012, 1:07 am

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by IlDuce » May 15th, 2012, 10:24 pm

AlmightyAs wrote:
Lente Loco wrote:i swear to God that n*ggas be fakking there funkk cause is not about what and who is dangerous cause likke i saidk it b4 i stay by Mckkinley Parkk and iv walkk to to 18th n Halsted,,Cullerton n May 18th n Damen 21 n woodk and seen n*ggas out but never got ran up andk getting check

u damn sure aint walkin from mckinley all the way to 21st an damen wood an not gettin ran up on why you woofin bro
Thats a long a$$ fucking walk. Its called take the CTA goddammit

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13474
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 2nd, 2017, 12:37 am

:lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

AWPWMLDN
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: February 8th, 2014, 3:51 am

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by AWPWMLDN » May 12th, 2017, 7:22 am

Lente Loco wrote:IT AINT WHO IS DANGEROUS
ITS HOW THE STRUCTURE OF THE MOB IS
CAUSE IT COULD BE THE SMALLEST MOB AND THEY COULD BE OUT THEE
FOR EXAMPLE
US WE AINT CITY WIDE LIKE OTHER MOBS BUT WE HAD OUR DIRT IN THE BOOKS WE TOOK OUT THE VIQUEENS OUT THERE MOTHERLAND RAN OUT HURON N HOYNE KRANKS

THERE OTHER MOBS THAT ARE SMALL AND GOT STRUCTURE, CAUSE BIG MOBS DONT EVEN HAVE THAT THEY GO ADD IT WITH EACH OTHER LOOK AT THIS PALBO CITY YACKS GO ADD IT WITH GRAND CITY, LOOK AT THE COBRAS FROM CICERO GOING ADD IT WITH THE COBRAS FROM KOZ PARK SDKS GOING ADD IT WITH EACH OTHER

INSANE FAMILIA BEEN FALLING OFF
MAINAICK FAMILIA FELL OFF LONG TIME AGO

ME AS A GENT IV SEEN THE ONLY MOBS THAT STILL GO BY THE CODES OF THE BOOKS IS THE ALMIGHTY FOLKKS FAM
...is this clown a$$ fcukn serious...ain't no mobs giving gents props for "taking out" lame a$$ vikings or weak a$$ huron queens...y'all steady getting treated by them sdz...when y'all do decide to post up...and i guarantee that if your clown a$$ goes through humboldt park maniac hoods or logan square maniac hoods and especially hermosa park maniac hoods you ain't gon be sayin we fell off...yous a straight goofy...and jus cuz we went through some sh*t don't mean we ain't out here handling bizness...get your facts straight clown...or shut the fcuk up speaking on sh*t you don't kno...clown a$$...

User avatar
justenoughswag
foot soldier
Posts: 162
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 11:11 pm

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by justenoughswag » May 12th, 2017, 9:09 pm

AWPWMLDN wrote:
Lente Loco wrote:IT AINT WHO IS DANGEROUS
ITS HOW THE STRUCTURE OF THE MOB IS
CAUSE IT COULD BE THE SMALLEST MOB AND THEY COULD BE OUT THEE
FOR EXAMPLE
US WE AINT CITY WIDE LIKE OTHER MOBS BUT WE HAD OUR DIRT IN THE BOOKS WE TOOK OUT THE VIQUEENS OUT THERE MOTHERLAND RAN OUT HURON N HOYNE KRANKS

THERE OTHER MOBS THAT ARE SMALL AND GOT STRUCTURE, CAUSE BIG MOBS DONT EVEN HAVE THAT THEY GO ADD IT WITH EACH OTHER LOOK AT THIS PALBO CITY YACKS GO ADD IT WITH GRAND CITY, LOOK AT THE COBRAS FROM CICERO GOING ADD IT WITH THE COBRAS FROM KOZ PARK SDKS GOING ADD IT WITH EACH OTHER

INSANE FAMILIA BEEN FALLING OFF
MAINAICK FAMILIA FELL OFF LONG TIME AGO

ME AS A GENT IV SEEN THE ONLY MOBS THAT STILL GO BY THE CODES OF THE BOOKS IS THE ALMIGHTY FOLKKS FAM
...is this clown a$$ fcukn serious...ain't no mobs giving gents props for "taking out" lame a$$ vikings or weak a$$ huron queens...y'all steady getting treated by them sdz...when y'all do decide to post up...and i guarantee that if your clown a$$ goes through humboldt park maniac hoods or logan square maniac hoods and especially hermosa park maniac hoods you ain't gon be sayin we fell off...yous a straight goofy...and jus cuz we went through some sh*t don't mean we ain't out here handling bizness...get your facts straight clown...or shut the fcuk up speaking on sh*t you don't kno...clown a$$...
is u serious this thread dead as hell :smh:

Post Reply