Most dangerous mob to be in.

AlmightyAs
general

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Post by AlmightyAs » May 15th, 2012, 2:16 pm

Lente Loco wrote:i swear to God that n*ggas be fakking there funkk cause is not about what and who is dangerous cause likke i saidk it b4 i stay by Mckkinley Parkk and iv walkk to to 18th n Halsted,,Cullerton n May 18th n Damen 21 n woodk and seen n*ggas out but never got ran up andk getting check

u damn sure aint walkin from mckinley all the way to 21st an damen wood an not gettin ran up on why you woofin bro

IlDuce
underboss

Post by IlDuce » May 15th, 2012, 10:24 pm

AlmightyAs wrote:
Lente Loco wrote:i swear to God that n*ggas be fakking there funkk cause is not about what and who is dangerous cause likke i saidk it b4 i stay by Mckkinley Parkk and iv walkk to to 18th n Halsted,,Cullerton n May 18th n Damen 21 n woodk and seen n*ggas out but never got ran up andk getting check

u damn sure aint walkin from mckinley all the way to 21st an damen wood an not gettin ran up on why you woofin bro
Thats a long a$$ fucking walk. Its called take the CTA goddammit

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 2nd, 2017, 12:37 am

:lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

AWPWMLDN
prospect

Post by AWPWMLDN » May 12th, 2017, 7:22 am

Lente Loco wrote:IT AINT WHO IS DANGEROUS
ITS HOW THE STRUCTURE OF THE MOB IS
CAUSE IT COULD BE THE SMALLEST MOB AND THEY COULD BE OUT THEE
FOR EXAMPLE
US WE AINT CITY WIDE LIKE OTHER MOBS BUT WE HAD OUR DIRT IN THE BOOKS WE TOOK OUT THE VIQUEENS OUT THERE MOTHERLAND RAN OUT HURON N HOYNE KRANKS

THERE OTHER MOBS THAT ARE SMALL AND GOT STRUCTURE, CAUSE BIG MOBS DONT EVEN HAVE THAT THEY GO ADD IT WITH EACH OTHER LOOK AT THIS PALBO CITY YACKS GO ADD IT WITH GRAND CITY, LOOK AT THE COBRAS FROM CICERO GOING ADD IT WITH THE COBRAS FROM KOZ PARK SDKS GOING ADD IT WITH EACH OTHER

INSANE FAMILIA BEEN FALLING OFF
MAINAICK FAMILIA FELL OFF LONG TIME AGO

ME AS A GENT IV SEEN THE ONLY MOBS THAT STILL GO BY THE CODES OF THE BOOKS IS THE ALMIGHTY FOLKKS FAM
...is this clown a$$ fcukn serious...ain't no mobs giving gents props for "taking out" lame a$$ vikings or weak a$$ huron queens...y'all steady getting treated by them sdz...when y'all do decide to post up...and i guarantee that if your clown a$$ goes through humboldt park maniac hoods or logan square maniac hoods and especially hermosa park maniac hoods you ain't gon be sayin we fell off...yous a straight goofy...and jus cuz we went through some sh*t don't mean we ain't out here handling bizness...get your facts straight clown...or shut the fcuk up speaking on sh*t you don't kno...clown a$$...

justenoughswag
foot soldier

Post by justenoughswag » May 12th, 2017, 9:09 pm

AWPWMLDN wrote:
Lente Loco wrote:IT AINT WHO IS DANGEROUS
ITS HOW THE STRUCTURE OF THE MOB IS
CAUSE IT COULD BE THE SMALLEST MOB AND THEY COULD BE OUT THEE
FOR EXAMPLE
US WE AINT CITY WIDE LIKE OTHER MOBS BUT WE HAD OUR DIRT IN THE BOOKS WE TOOK OUT THE VIQUEENS OUT THERE MOTHERLAND RAN OUT HURON N HOYNE KRANKS

THERE OTHER MOBS THAT ARE SMALL AND GOT STRUCTURE, CAUSE BIG MOBS DONT EVEN HAVE THAT THEY GO ADD IT WITH EACH OTHER LOOK AT THIS PALBO CITY YACKS GO ADD IT WITH GRAND CITY, LOOK AT THE COBRAS FROM CICERO GOING ADD IT WITH THE COBRAS FROM KOZ PARK SDKS GOING ADD IT WITH EACH OTHER

INSANE FAMILIA BEEN FALLING OFF
MAINAICK FAMILIA FELL OFF LONG TIME AGO

ME AS A GENT IV SEEN THE ONLY MOBS THAT STILL GO BY THE CODES OF THE BOOKS IS THE ALMIGHTY FOLKKS FAM
...is this clown a$$ fcukn serious...ain't no mobs giving gents props for "taking out" lame a$$ vikings or weak a$$ huron queens...y'all steady getting treated by them sdz...when y'all do decide to post up...and i guarantee that if your clown a$$ goes through humboldt park maniac hoods or logan square maniac hoods and especially hermosa park maniac hoods you ain't gon be sayin we fell off...yous a straight goofy...and jus cuz we went through some sh*t don't mean we ain't out here handling bizness...get your facts straight clown...or shut the fcuk up speaking on sh*t you don't kno...clown a$$...
is u serious this thread dead as hell :smh:

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » September 1st, 2017, 8:08 pm

GDZ AND BDZ STONES YOU HEAR ABOUT THEM n*ggas GETTING TREATED ALL THE TIME YOU TURN ON CHICAGO WORLD NEWS :2cents: