Simon City Royals

Kenosha2TheChi
corporal
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Simon City Royals

Unread post by Kenosha2TheChi » March 23rd, 2012, 2:33 pm

Whats up yall, im new to this site and just kind of interested in gangs and shit . my real brother, was a simon city royal from Bryn Mawr & Spaulding who got locked up for killing an IG back in 98..(if you want to look at the case online, you can PM me) i was just wondering, are the royals still active to this day? I have heard they were at one time in chicago, one of the most active & biggest street gangs in Chicago, but I have heard this is no longer true. We hired a gang investigator for my brothers case, who at the time told me Royals and IG's were not beefing, and were actually both part of the Folk Alliance... so he was actually pretty shocked that he got popped for that. any information on the Royals, and there fued with the IG's ( if there was one ) would be appreciated.

IlDuce
underboss
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick

Unread post by IlDuce » March 23rd, 2012, 3:38 pm

Kenosha2TheChi wrote:Whats up yall, im new to this site and just kind of interested in gangs and shit . my real brother, was a simon city royal from Bryn Mawr & Spaulding who got locked up for killing an IG back in 98..(if you want to look at the case online, you can PM me) i was just wondering, are the royals still active to this day? I have heard they were at one time in chicago, one of the most active & biggest street gangs in Chicago, but I have heard this is no longer true. We hired a gang investigator for my brothers case, who at the time told me Royals and IG's were not beefing, and were actually both part of the Folk Alliance... so he was actually pretty shocked that he got popped for that. any information on the Royals, and there fued with the IG's ( if there was one ) would be appreciated.
SCR still in Chicago, mostly up on the North Side...They lost a lot of hoods though...

I'm sure someone will chime in with something...

Kenosha2TheChi
corporal

Unread post by Kenosha2TheChi » March 23rd, 2012, 3:49 pm

^thanks man, i was told A LOT of them got locked up.. and there not really active any more.

old5choolLB
colonel
Affiliation: EVIL 5IDE IN5ANE5...ALL WELL

Unread post by old5choolLB » March 23rd, 2012, 5:54 pm

Kenosha2TheChi wrote:^thanks man, i was told A LOT of them got locked up.. and there not really active any more.
Hey bro im from the northwest side of chi and the royals have like 3-5the active sets and are around 300-400the strong in the state.also royals and imperial gangsters are now allies under the almighty family umbrella.so basically royals are active in albany park.

Borinquen.
fresh meat

Unread post by Borinquen. » March 23rd, 2012, 6:04 pm

One thing about the Royals. Them guys know how to fart!!! Especially them old school cats. They be eating tacos and just lettin em rip. That's why noone ever wanted to walk thru their hood

AlmightyAs
general
Affiliation: 6 MURDA TOWNz FINESTKK 3 STONE DKk

Unread post by AlmightyAs » March 23rd, 2012, 6:54 pm

this nigga got me rollin over

northpole69
underboss

Unread post by northpole69 » March 23rd, 2012, 11:15 pm

DEM ROYALS ONLY GOT 1 HOOD AND THATS KIMBALL AND CULLOM .. BUT ITS GETTIN TAKEN OVER BY OTHER GANGS .. AND BRYWN MAWR AND SPAULDING IS A DEAD ASS SET

C'VILLEALK
soldier
Affiliation: ALKN Crown town born C'VILLE RAISED

Unread post by C'VILLEALK » March 23rd, 2012, 11:39 pm

Hey i herd them royals deep. Heres 3 bustin out just a week ago. Right to left Shady, elfy, and pac

old5choolLB
colonel
Affiliation: EVIL 5IDE IN5ANE5...ALL WELL

Unread post by old5choolLB » March 24th, 2012, 12:08 am

C'VILLEALK wrote:Image

Hey i herd them royals deep. Heres 3 bustin out just a week ago. Right to left Shady, elfy, and pac
Bwahahaha thats funny as hell. You should post sum of them cville suratas rockin lugs boots with them oversized cry now laugh later shirts and paco jeans.

C'VILLEALK
soldier
Affiliation: ALKN Crown town born C'VILLE RAISED

Unread post by C'VILLEALK » March 24th, 2012, 12:33 am

C'Ville 13's make front of them selfs enough lol. Used to call the cops on me and the brothers when we came threw they hood back in high school. Then try to act like they ran us off. Same with them C'Ville yaks ( budha rotz, miky lucky, And charcol a snitch ass flip flop)

7Sir1Titan2
sergeant
Region: South
Affiliation: AGLN

Unread post by 7Sir1Titan2 » March 24th, 2012, 12:40 am

old5choolLB wrote:
Kenosha2TheChi wrote:^thanks man, i was told A LOT of them got locked up.. and there not really active any more.
Hey bro im from the northwest side of chi and the royals have like 3-5the active sets and are around 300-400the strong in the state.also royals and imperial gangsters are now allies under the almighty family umbrella.so basically royals are active in albany park.
Almighy Folks aint all good tho...Rz and IGz are cool? We dont have them in TN but growing up in South FL they werent and they were Almighty then and they would go off the Chi town beef. I think for both Folks and Fin the whole Almighty Dont Like Nobody applies on both sides on the streets.

Kenosha2TheChi
corporal

Unread post by Kenosha2TheChi » March 24th, 2012, 3:02 pm

northpole69 wrote:DEM ROYALS ONLY GOT 1 HOOD AND THATS KIMBALL AND CULLOM .. BUT ITS GETTIN TAKEN OVER BY OTHER GANGS .. AND BRYWN MAWR AND SPAULDING IS A DEAD ASS SET
my brother was active during the late 80's and throughout the 90's i believe.. maybe just early 90's to late 90's.. but he was pretty high ranking from what Im told, but you say they only have one hood now. did they used to have a lot?

Borinquen.
fresh meat

Unread post by Borinquen. » March 24th, 2012, 3:13 pm

@Kenosha2TheChi. But like I said playa them Royals from the 90s can really drop ass when they want to. Them whiteboy farts is no joke nd a lot of niggas like me been injured internally cuz of da smell

Kenosha2TheChi
corporal

Unread post by Kenosha2TheChi » March 24th, 2012, 4:13 pm

Borinquen. wrote:@Kenosha2TheChi. But like I said playa them Royals from the 90s can really drop ass when they want to. Them whiteboy farts is no joke nd a lot of niggas like me been injured internally cuz of da smell
lol. they get that type of rep? just joked about and shit, that's crazy.

IlDuce
underboss
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick

Unread post by IlDuce » March 24th, 2012, 8:38 pm

Borinquen. wrote:@Kenosha2TheChi. But like I said playa them Royals from the 90s can really drop ass when they want to. Them whiteboy farts is no joke nd a lot of niggas like me been injured internally cuz of da smell
:lmao: :lmao: