"Wild" shootout on Lake & Laramie at beauty Supply store.

Post Reply
shortyworst
boss
Posts: 2648
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 12:29 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: *ANTI-FUCKBOY TELL EM MEET MY BRODIE
Location: Boppin down da Ave

"Wild" shootout on Lake & Laramie at beauty Supply store.

Unread post by shortyworst » March 15th, 2012, 1:53 am

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... 0671.story

My lil bro say they popped the bus he was on 2, damn lol

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5898
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE
Location: Westside of Chicago Austin/Maywood
Contact:

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » March 15th, 2012, 10:56 am

Hell yeah that sh*t crazy as f*ck I be by there everyday

User avatar
IlDuce
underboss
Posts: 1526
Joined: March 4th, 2012, 1:07 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick
Location: Cicero(Hawthorne), IL

Unread post by IlDuce » March 15th, 2012, 11:21 am

Where is the beauty supply store in relation to the drive up liquor store?

northpole69
underboss
Posts: 1843
Joined: February 19th, 2012, 3:25 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by northpole69 » March 15th, 2012, 11:23 am

damn they got a drive up liquor store out west ?

Matty-C
prospect
Posts: 55
Joined: April 18th, 2010, 10:39 pm
Region: Midwest
Location: Addison, IL.

Unread post by Matty-C » March 15th, 2012, 11:59 am

IlDuce wrote:Where is the beauty supply store in relation to the drive up liquor store?
Its in the lot with the currency exchange on the South-East corner.

shortyworst
boss
Posts: 2648
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 12:29 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: *ANTI-FUCKBOY TELL EM MEET MY BRODIE
Location: Boppin down da Ave

Unread post by shortyworst » March 15th, 2012, 1:09 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:Hell yeah that sh*t crazy as f*ck I be by there everyday
i be on leclaire n ferdinand now nd then, thats where my lil bro was he say they started shootin right when he got on the bus nd got to poppin that b*tch.

User avatar
IlDuce
underboss
Posts: 1526
Joined: March 4th, 2012, 1:07 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick
Location: Cicero(Hawthorne), IL

Unread post by IlDuce » March 15th, 2012, 1:48 pm

Matty-C wrote:
IlDuce wrote:Where is the beauty supply store in relation to the drive up liquor store?
Its in the lot with the currency exchange on the South-East corner.
Damn! I spent a lot of time there but completely forgot- I think there was a daycare center next to the currency exchange back then but its been a few years since I was down there...

That was a hot zone fo sho...

Matty-C
prospect
Posts: 55
Joined: April 18th, 2010, 10:39 pm
Region: Midwest
Location: Addison, IL.

Unread post by Matty-C » March 15th, 2012, 2:36 pm

IlDuce wrote:
Matty-C wrote:
IlDuce wrote:Where is the beauty supply store in relation to the drive up liquor store?
Its in the lot with the currency exchange on the South-East corner.
Damn! I spent a lot of time there but completely forgot- I think there was a daycare center next to the currency exchange back then but its been a few years since I was down there...

That was a hot zone fo sho...
Both the brothers who own the place are cool as hell. I think they are Albanian.

User avatar
IlDuce
underboss
Posts: 1526
Joined: March 4th, 2012, 1:07 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick
Location: Cicero(Hawthorne), IL

Unread post by IlDuce » March 16th, 2012, 5:14 pm

Matty-C wrote:
IlDuce wrote:
Matty-C wrote:
IlDuce wrote:Where is the beauty supply store in relation to the drive up liquor store?
Its in the lot with the currency exchange on the South-East corner.
Damn! I spent a lot of time there but completely forgot- I think there was a daycare center next to the currency exchange back then but its been a few years since I was down there...

That was a hot zone fo sho...
Both the brothers who own the place are cool as hell. I think they are Albanian.
That area used to be a huge dope spot. There were guys selling blows EVERYWHERE. Even the guy selling looseys by the liquor store had a few sometimes when the other guys ran out or had to re-up. They used to sell a foil crammed into a piece of McDonald's straw that they used to get by the handful at Laramie and Chicago...

The straw thing was ideal: people could lay their lines out and use the straw piece instead of a crummy a$$ bill (unless it was brand new)..

Then the area got shut down primarily because there was a chick who lived close by and when the cops raided her house looking for her man, she hid the blows in the baby's crib. Cops said there were thousands of dollars in 10 bags there, she got sooo f*cked for that... :smh: :facepalm: :wtf: :wtf2: :wtf3:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5898
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE
Location: Westside of Chicago Austin/Maywood
Contact:

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » March 17th, 2012, 9:50 pm

Hell yeah the store on Laramie and lake is a 24 hour drive thru store lol good a$$ spot if u need some blunts at 3 in the mornin lol

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post