35th damen to.western

foot soldier

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by 1969 » July 29th, 2013, 5:22 pm

AlmightyAs wrote:The 63rdk two six r Joke an the reason why popes ain't holdin any blocks anymore is they don't have gunners and aren't willing to kill like everyone wiser is for their hood that makes them lame and not a threat to anyone I mean their still around but none cares enough about them to even drop their shot in taggings so what's that tell u

OK, your right the A's are the baddest gang around, no one is better, all praise the A's--

you still taking in pancake Deuces and other pancakes to beef up ur numbers--thats fucking lame a$$ sh*t--you talk mad sh*t about a gang and how u treat them--then you buckin for their guys to flip AmHOE--Like that dirtbag Eric Olsen and his brother--did you make him get rid of the Deuce tattoos yet?

AlmightyAs
general

Post by AlmightyAs » July 29th, 2013, 5:41 pm

yea he got a big As on his face now an hey you said it not but I do agree with u e are straight killers everynigga on my team straight gunners play wit it if you want to but im done respondin to yet story telling a$$ I don't give a fick what an op or anyone else has to say bout my mob in my eyes we the realist n*ggas out here doinn it I got nothing but killers on my team I can honestly say that can you say that about the popes ???

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » July 29th, 2013, 7:22 pm

sh*t I CAN SAY THAT BOUT MY MOB n*gga WE THE REAL ALMIGHTYS IN THIS b*tch

sin1077
major

Post by sin1077 » December 21st, 2013, 10:21 pm

2 everyone saying Popes ain't around your wrong they don't ever gangbang and their is like 12 whiteboys in their mid 20's that just sell kush or white or trying 2 be rappers, but their still there. I go thru that hood alot cause my cousin lives there. And I find it hard 2 believe that 26 chill at Hoyne Park cause anytime I've gone their in the summer there is little league baseball being played there with a bunch of off duty cops watching their kids play. Even the Popes don't chill there every time I've seen em they're just riding around in cars wearing white sox jerseys and hats try 2 mean mug everybody. The only ones da popes go at it with is them 35th street taggers and that's it. They don't f*ck with SD'z, Cobras, 26, or Counts cause they're scared but they are there, and this is coming from a SGD that almost got stabbed by them bitches in '92 on 45th and wolcott when they thought I was a Saint. I got no love for them Bitches.
SGDn TK

germanicus
associate

Post by germanicus » December 21st, 2013, 10:38 pm

Deepredsea wrote:I.guess popes idk?
U MEAN U GUESS NONE.................THERE AINT NUTTHIN THERE

sin1077
major

Post by sin1077 » December 21st, 2013, 10:59 pm

Really hollywood seriously stop being obsessed with me. Every time I post u got try and say something. We all know u ain't no king. If u wanna be 1 so bad join em it ain't that hard. They will literally take anyone. Why do u bother trolling? I became SGDn because all my boys turned SGD in '95 back when we were trying 2 be be SD'z, but saw SGD'z were the ones really handling business. n*gga if I was gonna troll I woulda at least claimed Saint cause they're some killas, I never wanted 2 be 1 cause i GOT INTO IT WITH THEM BACK IN MY OTB DAYS. This the last time I'ma respond to u. So if u right 1 of ur BLAH.... BLAH.., rambling paragraphs I ain't reading it so don't waste your time.
SGDn TK

germanicus
associate

Post by germanicus » December 21st, 2013, 11:21 pm

sin1077 wrote:Really hollywood seriously stop being obsessed with me. Every time I post u got try and say something. We all know u ain't no king. If u wanna be 1 so bad join em it ain't that hard. They will literally take anyone. Why do u bother trolling? I became SGDn because all my boys turned SGD in '95 back when we were trying 2 be be SD'z, but saw SGD'z were the ones really handling business. n*gga if I was gonna troll I woulda at least claimed Saint cause they're some killas, I never wanted 2 be 1 cause i GOT INTO IT WITH THEM BACK IN MY OTB DAYS. This the last time I'ma respond to u. So if u right 1 of ur BLAH.... BLAH.., rambling paragraphs I ain't reading it so don't waste your time.
SGDn TK
YEAH REALLY MY NUMBER ONE FAN..........I ALSO BE DRIVING DOWN THERE FROM MY NORTHSIDE CONDO RESIDENCE TO PICK UP SUM FINE a$$ MEXICAN CHICKS THAT HAPPEN TO LIVE DOWN THERE..........AS OF MATTER OF FACT.......SUMTIMES I GO TO EL CUACO RESTAURANT OR WHATEVER THAT JOINT IS CALLED..........EVERY MONDAY THEY HAVE SUM OF THE BEST BANDAS PLAYIN LIVE AND SUM FINE a$$ MESERAS TAKIN MY ORDER..........BUT SINCE I DON'T DRINK........I ENDED UP HAVIN THEIR DISHES INSTEAD............AND NOW LET'S GET ONE THING STR8GHT MY MAN..........I DON'T BE TROLLIN.......OK........I DON'T HAVE A WHOLE BUNCH OF ACCOUNTS LIKE U THINK I HAVE...........I HAD PREVIOUS ACCOUNTS.......BUT WHAT HAPPEN???I GOT BANNED.........WHO KNOWS PERHAPS U HAD SUMTHING TO DO WITH IT.........AND IF U DID......I FORGIVE U.......SO DUDE I GOT NUTTHIN AGAINST U...........IT WAS U WHO CAME AT ME.......SO I CAME AT U.......JUST LIKE IN THA STREETS...........AND BESIDES I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE BANGIN ON EVERY CORNER.......THAT sh*t HAS BEEN DONE AND GONE BEFORE.............I OWN A FEW LEGITIMATLY BUSINESSES........SO I DON'T NEED TO BE SELLIN ROCKS OR COKE AT EVERY CORNER.........CAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO NOR DO I NEED TO DO THAT..........PERHAPS U MIGHT..........AND IF U ARE......THEN THAT'S YOUR BUSINESS........BUT I AINT NO TROLL MY MAN.......U JUST DON'T LIKE ME CAUSE I'M FUNNY IN HERE OR YOUR JEALOUSY OR ENVY AT ME......BUT I COULD CARE LESS MY MAN.........SO BE ALL U CAN BE.........AND SORRY THAT THEM SD'Z DIDN'T ACCEPT YOUR a$$........BUT THAT AINT MY FAULT.........SO DON'T BLAME THAT ON ME........BLAME THAT ON THEM........AND DON'T BE MAD ALL THA TIME.......WHY U GOT TO BE MAD FOR???DUDE ARE U BI-POLAR???ARE U JECKIL AND MR.HIDE???NO YOUR NOT......SO CHANGE YOUR ATTITUTE.....CAUSE I BET YOUR NOT LIKE THAT ALL THA TIMES..........WHAT U NEED TO BE DOING???IS GO SEE THA WORLD......GO EXPLORE THA WORLD............GO SEE EUROPE LIKE I DID..........OR VISIT YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND THEN U MIGHT......JUST MIGHT CHANGE YOUR MOOD.........THAT'S ONE OF MY BEST ADVISE THAT I CAN GIVE U.........TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT........BUT I RATHER THAT U TAKE IT???

sin1077
major

Post by sin1077 » December 21st, 2013, 11:59 pm

sin1077 wrote:Really hollywood seriously stop being obsessed with me. Every time I post u got try and say something. We all know u ain't no king. If u wanna be 1 so bad join em it ain't that hard. They will literally take anyone. Why do u bother trolling? I became SGDn because all my boys turned SGD in '95 back when we were trying 2 be be SD'z, but saw SGD'z were the ones really handling business. n*gga if I was gonna troll I woulda at least claimed Saint cause they're some killas, I never wanted 2 be 1 cause i GOT INTO IT WITH THEM BACK IN MY OTB DAYS. This the last time I'ma respond to u. So if u right 1 of ur BLAH.... BLAH.., rambling paragraphs I ain't reading it so don't waste your time.
SGDn TK

germanicus
associate

Post by germanicus » December 22nd, 2013, 12:14 am

sin1077 wrote:
SGDn TK
YEAH REALLY............BUT DON'T FEEL BAD MY LITTLE GROUPIE FAN...........CAUSE YOUR STILL MY NUMBER ONE FAN.........CAUSE OF U........U MADE ME FAMOUS IN THA MIDWEST SECTION............THANK U..........WOULD U LIKE MY AUTOGRAPH???I DON'T THINK SO......AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

sin1077
major

Post by sin1077 » December 22nd, 2013, 5:44 am

sin1077 wrote:2 everyone saying Popes ain't around your wrong they don't ever gangbang and their is like 12 whiteboys in their mid 20's that just sell kush or white or trying 2 be rappers, but their still there. I go thru that hood alot cause my cousin lives there. And I find it hard 2 believe that 26 chill at Hoyne Park cause anytime I've gone their in the summer there is little league baseball being played there with a bunch of off duty cops watching their kids play. Even the Popes don't chill there every time I've seen em they're just riding around in cars wearing white sox jerseys and hats try 2 mean mug everybody. The only ones da popes go at it with is them 35th street taggers and that's it. They don't f*ck with SD'z, Cobras, 26, or Counts cause they're scared but they are there, and this is coming from a SGD that almost got stabbed by them bitches in '92 on 45th and wolcott when they thought I was a Saint. I got no love for them Bitches.
SGDn TK

germanicus
associate

Post by germanicus » December 22nd, 2013, 6:36 am

sin1077 wrote:
sin1077 wrote:2 everyone saying Popes ain't around your wrong they don't ever gangbang and their is like 12 whiteboys in their mid 20's that just sell kush or white or trying 2 be rappers, but their still there. I go thru that hood alot cause my cousin lives there. And I find it hard 2 believe that 26 chill at Hoyne Park cause anytime I've gone their in the summer there is little league baseball being played there with a bunch of off duty cops watching their kids play. Even the Popes don't chill there every time I've seen em they're just riding around in cars wearing white sox jerseys and hats try 2 mean mug everybody. The only ones da popes go at it with is them 35th street taggers and that's it. They don't f*ck with SD'z, Cobras, 26, or Counts cause they're scared but they are there, and this is coming from a SGD that almost got stabbed by them bitches in '92 on 45th and wolcott when they thought I was a Saint. I got no love for them Bitches.
SGDn TK
BUT U STILL MY NUMBER ONE FAN.........AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

PaperChase773
foot soldier

Post by PaperChase773 » December 23rd, 2013, 2:54 pm

aint sh*t out here

KING RARA 11-5
fresh meat

Post by KING RARA 11-5 » February 17th, 2014, 4:37 pm

Aint sh*t out there but a lame a$$ counts, crack head white trash SDs.. 35th street crew and some two shits who come around every so often to spit off ten shells out the 380 but only hit n*ggas legs once :facepalm: :lol:

skooter
fresh meat

Post by skooter » February 20th, 2014, 12:30 am

counts is weak

chitownfolkkz
fresh meat

Post by chitownfolkkz » February 20th, 2014, 7:10 pm

What's thered on 33rd and leavitt cause I pick up a guy there from work and I always see gthe same 2 nikkas out and I see a tag otht says ipn wit the forkk down another one that says ipk wit the fork up also a cobras taggin the 3 of them on the same fucken hous lol... I also seen an ambrose taggin one block away tht says 31as on a stop sign