35th damen to.western

MURDER G
associate

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by MURDER G » July 2nd, 2013, 6:16 pm

Greasers712 wrote:SS Popes are still in that hood but most of em are in there mid-20s an dont have many shorties these days.

They be getting $ an doing there music thing. Doing shows over off of Harlem Ave.

I bet on ANY day two of them Popes could and would run off 5-8 2Shits

Free Smalls P and DooWop P! 712-916
:cmon: If this was the case that wouldn't be TS hood EVERY day

AlmightyAs
general

Post by AlmightyAs » July 2nd, 2013, 7:46 pm

How do u know what's going on in Chicago your a lane a$$ gaylord who sits on the hoodup Ll day with like five accounts and there hadn't been gaylords in the chi in decades

STFU
underboss

Post by STFU » July 3rd, 2013, 5:26 am

That's actually a nice neighbirhood now with the target close by. I seen pope tags years ago but haven't seen them active. They did some dope hitups all over archer ave. Back in the days

AlmightyAs
general

Post by AlmightyAs » July 3rd, 2013, 7:42 am

The bishops killed a cobra over there not to, long ago I think his name was richie c or sum sh*t shot him in the head and another cobra in the leg than the same bishop killed a girl named taylor diorio who was 16 when he was tryong to kill count mouseys gay a$$ from 36th wood that nikka like 30 chilling with 16 year old kids them coochies r pathetic

northpole69
underboss

Post by northpole69 » July 3rd, 2013, 11:14 am

WHAT HOOD DOES BISHOPS CLAIM OVER BY 35TH

MURDER G
associate

Post by MURDER G » July 6th, 2013, 5:45 pm

northpole69 wrote:WHAT HOOD DOES BISHOPS CLAIM OVER BY 35TH
None! that Ambrose full of sh*t he got tall stories

antcooper
foot soldier

Post by antcooper » July 6th, 2013, 9:14 pm

In the mid 90s a few blocks from 35th & Damen use to have low rise housing projects. They were mostly mexican and white but they were straight up ghetto. I think the Counts use to shoot'em up down there with the SD's.

Kaligula
prospect

Post by Kaligula » July 6th, 2013, 9:59 pm

Deepredsea wrote:I.guess popes idk?
HEY MANNEQUIN b*tch...............IS STILL MANNEQUIN LATINA DICKSUCKER-KILLA..........AND STILL f*ck YOUR DARK LORD THAT U WORSHIP............IS STILL f*ck SATAN...........IS STILL MLD-K ALL DAY........AND STILL YOUR HOMO a$$ HOOD OF THA TWILIGHT ZONE IS NO LONGER MANNEQUIN............b*tch IS BEIGN OCCUPY BY THA FEDZ.......NO NOT THA FBI..........BUT BY FEDEX........SO b*tch f*ck U AND f*ck YO MANNEQUIN FAT HAIRRY sp*c MOMMA OF YOURS.........CAUSE b*tch IS STILL ALKN!!!GUESS WHO'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC-K???BUT IN THA FORM OF THA ANCIENT ROMAN EMPEROR CALIGULA..............KING HOLLYWOOD THA GREAT!!!

Pilsen's_Worst
fresh meat

Post by Pilsen's_Worst » July 6th, 2013, 10:33 pm

Kaligula wrote:
Deepredsea wrote:I.guess popes idk?
!GUESS WHO'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC-K???BUT IN THA FORM OF THA ANCIENT ROMAN EMPEROR CALIGULA..............KING HOLLYWOOD THA GREAT!!!
King Hollywood! AKA Lil Arthur Campbell, did you graduate from your richie rich azz suburban high school yet, ya fucking twink? mufucking wood ridge, right?

:cmon: :facepalm: :facepalm: :cmon:

serioulsly get a F*ck*n life poser

MeMe
foot soldier

Post by MeMe » July 7th, 2013, 12:08 am

i seen a bishops taggin on 33rd i mostly see cobras tags over there tho some kid just got smoked over there on bell a few weeks ago, popes did it.lol nah of course im lying lol ask any1 in that neighborhood that was a 90's thing,like a dawsons creek.1969 must be your birth date cus yea now days u gotta go to italy to find a pope.

BigFoe
underboss

Post by BigFoe » July 7th, 2013, 8:46 pm

AlmightyAs wrote:The bishops killed a cobra over there not to, long ago I think his name was richie c or sum sh*t shot him in the head and another cobra in the leg than the same bishop killed a girl named taylor diorio who was 16 when he was tryong to kill count mouseys gay a$$ from 36th wood that nikka like 30 chilling with 16 year old kids them coochies r pathetic
i made that b*tch a$$ n*gga admit in one forum post that he jus some whiteboy from burlington wisconsin who was bored so he wanted to fit in.. you can find the post.. n*gga started resurfacing after n*ggas forgot about him asyin that

but real sh*t the reason is topped postin on here as much is cuz all yall fugassis.... i know im prob 1 out of the 10 actual gangbangers that are probably on the whole site.. and already done checked n*ggas on here and .. aint naaan yall real :behead:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 9th, 2013, 11:52 am

BigFoe wrote:
AlmightyAs wrote:The bishops killed a cobra over there not to, long ago I think his name was richie c or sum sh*t shot him in the head and another cobra in the leg than the same bishop killed a girl named taylor diorio who was 16 when he was tryong to kill count mouseys gay a$$ from 36th wood that nikka like 30 chilling with 16 year old kids them coochies r pathetic
i made that b*tch a$$ n*gga admit in one forum post that he jus some whiteboy from burlington wisconsin who was bored so he wanted to fit in.. you can find the post.. n*gga started resurfacing after n*ggas forgot about him asyin that

but real sh*t the reason is topped postin on here as much is cuz all yall fugassis.... i know im prob 1 out of the 10 actual gangbangers that are probably on the whole site.. and already done checked n*ggas on here and .. aint naaan yall real :behead:

You nut grippin having a$$ cracks me up Big ho* :lol:

You actually think you broke a mofo :lmao:

Aint nobody forget what I said, but theres actually peeps on here that know.

Your too funny Big ho* :lol: Tell us again how theres no Spanish Foes on A/Cst :lol:

Big Foe=Hustlemania from youtube :2cents:

RIIS PARK KINGZ
captain

Post by RIIS PARK KINGZ » July 10th, 2013, 11:04 pm

COBRAZ GT KILLD EVERYWER JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

LaDiezYOcho
associate

Post by LaDiezYOcho » July 24th, 2013, 2:09 pm

Da popes are on 34th Jo, n bishops n cobras was beefin Mad hard last summer :shoot: dam but wats da deal wid da bishops n kings fighting n Bridgeport, dem nigaz should squash dat sh*t in Pilsen bz always had villita patnaz

STFU
underboss

Post by STFU » July 24th, 2013, 4:55 pm

U sure about that, that hood aint nothing going on. I wouldn't be surprised kings n b's beefing, them morgans don't got no real ops they close to crew status. But the b's had that thing going on for awhile always see them tag in kings hood. Do they still have that hood east of halsted 18th across from the gas station / 90/94 ramp? I never see anybody there but bums in da area. They some crazy mfkers heard them chased somebody with their rammer going up and into the exit ramp towards the expressway.

LaDiezYOcho
associate

Post by LaDiezYOcho » July 24th, 2013, 7:59 pm

How u gona tell me dag if they was dropping each other last summer wats your definition of nothing going on,Bridgeport did get nicer but old mobs still there but it's always going to b sdz Lkz and 26 when u think of bridgeport

YungHighland
associate

Post by YungHighland » July 25th, 2013, 1:35 pm

Fruit City Boyz or Wyld Bustdown Girlz run that

STFU
underboss

Post by STFU » July 26th, 2013, 3:27 am

Popes never in their hood plus that neighborhood changed. All them other mobs over there more active. I still live in Bridgeport but on the sd side. I move around allot but if i could find cheap rent in bport I'm moving back here cuz its nice here. Lk, s make videos walking to cvs like it's Vietnam when i done that walk ever night for a summer and never had to bust my sh*t. Back of the yards get my respect but not bport or cville.

Saw this old scool concrete hitup in the alley near 31

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » July 27th, 2013, 10:25 pm

MURDER G wrote:
1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote:
1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote:
1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote::lmao: all yall n*ggas confused with your guessing its 2013 n*gga that's two six hood the boys stay busting out over there n getting f*cked up at Hoyne Park

Are you saying the 2-6 hang at Hoyne Park? I call bullshit on that one!!
Prove its bullshit
Prove it aint---#1- cops be on Hoyne Park and anyone who hangs there
#2-Thats Pope hood
#3-Your full of sh*t
Lmao n*gga you serious? who gives a f*ck about the police? n*ggas stay drinking and smoking at the park, busting out at the dead end. Pope hood? Where the f*ck are you from that you think Popes have a presence and hood in the south side??? I don't have to lie I know what's going on that whole hoods taken over ain't no popes or cobras out there those gangs are as extinct as the city knights and latin souls its only G26 and 35th taggers that play ball there I was out there 3 weeks ago how the f*ck you gonna tell me

Maybe yous been smoking too much--you gonna tell me there aint no Popes by Hoyne Park--now everyone knows your full of sh*t!!!
Nope no popes n*gga. It's an all new generation of young n*ggas out there. If anything you'll run into a stray sd, but never a pope. but it is what it is. You're probably an old a$$ pope feeling salty cuz your gang never earned a rep got anywhere and died out and wanna be in denial that the boys were eventually going to go across western and take that dead a$$ land. You don't know sh*t n*gga you don't be out there talk out your a$$ all you want but that's real sh*t anybody can go see for themselves. Ain't nobody in sight gonna be out there repping pope I ain't lying. Its 2013 n*gga get with it

sh*t G U TWEAKIN THE SS INSANE POPES STAYED TREATIN FOLKS AND THEY a$$ STILL THERE F*ck*n AROUND WIT THE 12TH STREET PLAYAZ

AlmightyAs
general

Post by AlmightyAs » July 28th, 2013, 9:30 pm

There extinct and they never treated anyone they barley held there one block