35th damen to.western

Deepredsea
associate
Posts: 117
Joined: February 22nd, 2012, 12:21 am

35th damen to.western

Post by Deepredsea » March 1st, 2012, 5:28 pm

I.guess popes idk?

User avatar
AlmightyAs
general
Posts: 704
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 8:53 am

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by AlmightyAs » March 1st, 2012, 6:05 pm

are you askin whats aroun d there?
donuts two six cobras popes

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
Posts: 15253
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 7:39 pm

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 1st, 2012, 7:41 pm

Deepredsea wrote:I.guess popes idk?
IS ACTUALLY NUTTHIN.............YEAH U SEE POPES ONCE IN A WHILE............BUT NOT LIKE BEFORE......... U ONLY SEE THEM BY THAT HOT DOG STAND............BUT U NEVER SEE THEM RIGHT BY THA LIQOUR STORE................BESIDES I SEE MORE PAISAS THAN BANGERS IF ANYTHING..............AND STILL f*ck ALL GAY a$$ MANNEQUINZ...........AND STILL MLD-K...........CAUSE IF ANYONE WHO'S A REAL LIFE MANNEQUIN...........THEY MUST SUCK d*ck TO BE PART OF THIS EVIL LUCIFERIAN HOMO a$$ GANG...........AND U KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT............CAUSE MOST MANNEQUINZ SUCK d*ck FOR THEIR GAY a$$ LUCIFERIAN MANNEQUIN RITUAL..................CAUSE IS STILL MLD-K AND STILL ALKN!!!

Deepredsea
associate
Posts: 117
Joined: February 22nd, 2012, 12:21 am

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by Deepredsea » March 2nd, 2012, 8:52 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
Deepredsea wrote:I.guess popes idk?
IS ACTUALLY NUTTHIN.............YEAH U SEE POPES ONCE IN A WHILE............BUT NOT LIKE BEFORE......... U ONLY SEE THEM BY THAT HOT DOG STAND............BUT U NEVER SEE THEM RIGHT BY THA LIQOUR STORE................BESIDES I SEE MORE PAISAS THAN BANGERS IF ANYTHING..............AND STILL f*ck ALL GAY a$$ MANNEQUINZ...........AND STILL MLD-K...........CAUSE IF ANYONE WHO'S A REAL LIFE MANNEQUIN...........THEY MUST SUCK d*ck TO BE PART OF THIS EVIL LUCIFERIAN HOMO a$$ GANG...........AND U KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT............CAUSE MOST MANNEQUINZ SUCK d*ck FOR THEIR GAY a$$ LUCIFERIAN MANNEQUIN RITUAL..................CAUSE IS STILL MLD-K AND STILL ALKN!!!
b*tch noone.asked your lake a$$ LOL

northpole69
underboss
Posts: 1843
Joined: February 19th, 2012, 3:25 am

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by northpole69 » March 2nd, 2012, 10:56 am

IS DA POPES MOSTLY WHITE OVER THERE .. DO THEY BE ON sh*t THO ... AND WHA BOUT DEM COBRAS .. THEY BE OUT OR NA .. WHERE THEY BE POSTED

User avatar
AlmightyAs
general
Posts: 704
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 8:53 am

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by AlmightyAs » March 3rd, 2012, 12:54 am

nah them cobras barley ever out youll see more two six in cobras than them but i f*ck with alot of cobras from 34th an there still claim that hood 35th 34th western an theyll bang on some n*ggas once in awhile but for the most part they all older an dont have any shorties out there bangin no more

User avatar
IlDuce
underboss
Posts: 1526
Joined: March 4th, 2012, 1:07 am

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by IlDuce » March 4th, 2012, 2:04 am

you all need to check out radioreference dot com. go to chicago police dept, and when it asks you what frequency u want, pick 460.450- that is District 9 which is in that area....

You can get this on ur smartphones...I am a radio expert, more than 15 years experience, if you need help with this, message me and I will get u frequencies, radios or whatever...

noluv2ahater
soldier
Posts: 246
Joined: March 6th, 2012, 9:48 pm

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by noluv2ahater » March 7th, 2012, 2:35 pm

I don't think that's anyone's hood! I have worked in that area the last 8yrs and don't anyone be out. I play ball at the park (McKinnley) in the summer and n*ggas don't even be hanging out there. Once in a while you will see some sh*t painted on the walls, but it's usually gone the next day.

Da1&Only
lieutenant
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2011, 12:50 pm

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by Da1&Only » March 7th, 2012, 2:40 pm

IlDuce wrote:you all need to check out radioreference dot com. go to chicago police dept, and when it asks you what frequency u want, pick 460.450- that is District 9 which is in that area....

You can get this on ur smartphones...I am a radio expert, more than 15 years experience, if you need help with this, message me and I will get u frequencies, radios or whatever...
i peeped that before. so much sh*t goin on in the city it's crazy..just the reported sh*t alone from people who call the cops. The news cab only tell about .05% of it if they choose to.

Allinyourhood
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by Allinyourhood » July 1st, 2013, 5:43 pm

IlDuce wrote:you all need to check out radioreference dot com. go to chicago police dept, and when it asks you what frequency u want, pick 460.450- that is District 9 which is in that area....

You can get this on ur smartphones...I am a radio expert, more than 15 years experience, if you need help with this, message me and I will get u frequencies, radios or whatever...
What up illduce? Can you get me the frequency for 25th district grand and central ? :tiphat:

5CAMPTOWN1
associate
Posts: 112
Joined: August 24th, 2012, 6:53 am

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by 5CAMPTOWN1 » July 1st, 2013, 9:19 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
IlDuce wrote:you all need to check out radioreference dot com. go to chicago police dept, and when it asks you what frequency u want, pick 460.450- that is District 9 which is in that area....

You can get this on ur smartphones...I am a radio expert, more than 15 years experience, if you need help with this, message me and I will get u frequencies, radios or whatever...
What up illduce? Can you get me the frequency for 25th district grand and central ? :tiphat:

http://m.radioreference.com/?feedId=653&fctid=606

MURDER G
associate
Posts: 138
Joined: February 18th, 2013, 9:16 pm

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by MURDER G » July 2nd, 2013, 12:17 pm

:lmao: all yall n*ggas confused with your guessing its 2013 n*gga that's two six hood the boys stay busting out over there n getting f*cked up at Hoyne Park

User avatar
1969
foot soldier
Posts: 193
Joined: March 12th, 2011, 2:25 pm

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by 1969 » July 2nd, 2013, 3:33 pm

MURDER G wrote::lmao: all yall n*ggas confused with your guessing its 2013 n*gga that's two six hood the boys stay busting out over there n getting f*cked up at Hoyne Park

Are you saying the 2-6 hang at Hoyne Park? I call bullshit on that one!!

MURDER G
associate
Posts: 138
Joined: February 18th, 2013, 9:16 pm

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by MURDER G » July 2nd, 2013, 3:37 pm

1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote::lmao: all yall n*ggas confused with your guessing its 2013 n*gga that's two six hood the boys stay busting out over there n getting f*cked up at Hoyne Park

Are you saying the 2-6 hang at Hoyne Park? I call bullshit on that one!!
Prove its bullshit

User avatar
1969
foot soldier
Posts: 193
Joined: March 12th, 2011, 2:25 pm

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by 1969 » July 2nd, 2013, 3:50 pm

MURDER G wrote:
1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote::lmao: all yall n*ggas confused with your guessing its 2013 n*gga that's two six hood the boys stay busting out over there n getting f*cked up at Hoyne Park

Are you saying the 2-6 hang at Hoyne Park? I call bullshit on that one!!
Prove its bullshit
Prove it aint---#1- cops be on Hoyne Park and anyone who hangs there
#2-Thats Pope hood
#3-Your full of sh*t

MURDER G
associate
Posts: 138
Joined: February 18th, 2013, 9:16 pm

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by MURDER G » July 2nd, 2013, 4:03 pm

1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote:
1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote::lmao: all yall n*ggas confused with your guessing its 2013 n*gga that's two six hood the boys stay busting out over there n getting f*cked up at Hoyne Park

Are you saying the 2-6 hang at Hoyne Park? I call bullshit on that one!!
Prove its bullshit
Prove it aint---#1- cops be on Hoyne Park and anyone who hangs there
#2-Thats Pope hood
#3-Your full of sh*t
Lmao n*gga you serious? who gives a f*ck about the police? n*ggas stay drinking and smoking at the park, busting out at the dead end. Pope hood? Where the f*ck are you from that you think Popes have a presence and hood in the south side??? I don't have to lie I know what's going on that whole hoods taken over ain't no popes or cobras out there those gangs are as extinct as the city knights and latin souls its only G26 and 35th taggers that play ball there I was out there 3 weeks ago how the f*ck you gonna tell me

User avatar
1969
foot soldier
Posts: 193
Joined: March 12th, 2011, 2:25 pm

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by 1969 » July 2nd, 2013, 4:06 pm

MURDER G wrote:
1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote:
1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote::lmao: all yall n*ggas confused with your guessing its 2013 n*gga that's two six hood the boys stay busting out over there n getting f*cked up at Hoyne Park

Are you saying the 2-6 hang at Hoyne Park? I call bullshit on that one!!
Prove its bullshit
Prove it aint---#1- cops be on Hoyne Park and anyone who hangs there
#2-Thats Pope hood
#3-Your full of sh*t
Lmao n*gga you serious? who gives a f*ck about the police? n*ggas stay drinking and smoking at the park, busting out at the dead end. Pope hood? Where the f*ck are you from that you think Popes have a presence and hood in the south side??? I don't have to lie I know what's going on that whole hoods taken over ain't no popes or cobras out there those gangs are as extinct as the city knights and latin souls its only G26 and 35th taggers that play ball there I was out there 3 weeks ago how the f*ck you gonna tell me

Maybe yous been smoking too much--you gonna tell me there aint no Popes by Hoyne Park--now everyone knows your full of sh*t!!!

User avatar
1969
foot soldier
Posts: 193
Joined: March 12th, 2011, 2:25 pm

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by 1969 » July 2nd, 2013, 4:08 pm

They aint got big numbers, but they still in that hood-Thats a fact!!!

MURDER G
associate
Posts: 138
Joined: February 18th, 2013, 9:16 pm

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by MURDER G » July 2nd, 2013, 4:22 pm

1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote:
1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote:
1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote::lmao: all yall n*ggas confused with your guessing its 2013 n*gga that's two six hood the boys stay busting out over there n getting f*cked up at Hoyne Park

Are you saying the 2-6 hang at Hoyne Park? I call bullshit on that one!!
Prove its bullshit
Prove it aint---#1- cops be on Hoyne Park and anyone who hangs there
#2-Thats Pope hood
#3-Your full of sh*t
Lmao n*gga you serious? who gives a f*ck about the police? n*ggas stay drinking and smoking at the park, busting out at the dead end. Pope hood? Where the f*ck are you from that you think Popes have a presence and hood in the south side??? I don't have to lie I know what's going on that whole hoods taken over ain't no popes or cobras out there those gangs are as extinct as the city knights and latin souls its only G26 and 35th taggers that play ball there I was out there 3 weeks ago how the f*ck you gonna tell me

Maybe yous been smoking too much--you gonna tell me there aint no Popes by Hoyne Park--now everyone knows your full of sh*t!!!
Nope no popes n*gga. It's an all new generation of young n*ggas out there. If anything you'll run into a stray sd, but never a pope. but it is what it is. You're probably an old a$$ pope feeling salty cuz your gang never earned a rep got anywhere and died out and wanna be in denial that the boys were eventually going to go across western and take that dead a$$ land. You don't know sh*t n*gga you don't be out there talk out your a$$ all you want but that's real sh*t anybody can go see for themselves. Ain't nobody in sight gonna be out there repping pope I ain't lying. Its 2013 n*gga get with it

User avatar
1969
foot soldier
Posts: 193
Joined: March 12th, 2011, 2:25 pm

Re: 35th damen to.western

Post by 1969 » July 2nd, 2013, 4:33 pm

Now your saying Popes were never a factor, why dont you do some research, talk to some old 2-Shits and learn the truth before you speak--the Popes maybe dying out, but they held their ground as long as they could and never backed or ran away from anyone, they lost hoods when the illegals moved in and ruined the hoods so they had to, why did it take 30 years to get Popes hood at Hoyne as u claim? --unlike the 2-shits who lost 79th, 63 & Homan, 68 & Hamlin--sh*t the KGBz from 79th treated you bunnies--fucking lame a$$--the Amhoes in Burbank shut your set down before it started and you lost 26th & Pulaski/St. Louis--so dont act like you never lost sets or got beat down b*tch, your losing ground just like many other gangs. Yes you do have some strong sets left, but you also lost some.

Post Reply