please read.

Paradoxx
prospect
Affiliation: Neutral

please read.

Unread post by Paradoxx » July 6th, 2007, 10:23 pm

I got some statements and ?'s.
ima ntg nigga. but very unhappy..because shit is so twistid and now that i got older i realized shit bout the ubn.and just trying to get some shit right..bout the stones.
Stones bang under a 21brick pyramid because of the 21 kings. And there orginial leader FORD turned muslim inprison after being convicted of posseision of firearms with intent to conment terrorism. He then led his stones to become a muslim doctraine.Thats where the five came from.They were heavly connected with People(do they rep five to because of muslim ties). Since og mack is a lian follower did he pick up with this because trogers help to unite and make the ubn.Is that how bloods started banging under five on the East because tre's united with stones?This isnt really knowlage.because the lies ive lived under as a banger non of this was explained till i met some real niggas.so im trying to put some thing together.because i wann get some shit right.i aint trying to net bang i just wanna know how to get clean.ya digg.im thinking of making the switch cause these niggas fake repppin that five banging tek..?

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » July 7th, 2007, 9:41 am

Paradoxx wrote:I got some statements and ?'s.
ima ntg nigga. but very unhappy..because shit is so twistid and now that i got older i realized shit bout the ubn.and just trying to get some shit right..bout the stones.
Stones bang under a 21brick pyramid because of the 21 kings. And there orginial leader FORD turned muslim inprison after being convicted of posseision of firearms with intent to conment terrorism. He then led his stones to become a muslim doctraine.Thats where the five came from.They were heavly connected with People(do they rep five to because of muslim ties). Since og mack is a lian follower did he pick up with this because trogers help to unite and make the ubn.Is that how bloods started banging under five on the East because tre's united with stones?This isnt really knowlage.because the lies ive lived under as a banger non of this was explained till i met some real niggas.so im trying to put some thing together.because i wann get some shit right.i aint trying to net bang i just wanna know how to get clean.ya digg.im thinking of making the switch cause these niggas fake repppin that five banging tek..?

Amani Damu... Good to see a Brother doing research and looking for enlightenment. One thing though, we began to draw off of Islam and the 5 before the whole terrorism issue, we don't have "Kings", and that name is Fort (not Ford... CP Malik). As far as UBN and the 5, that's not exactly how it went down. T. Rodgers didn't have anything to do with UBN. He was never involved in the founding of that gang. I've seen UBN members say that T. was "Godfather" of UBN and the leader of the Bloods. All of that is false. Also, NTG never united with Stones, because if they did UBN wouldn't exist and they wouldn't be holding up a fake 5. The original 5 principles are totally different from what mack taught you. And Chicago or LA, neither branch of Stones would lead UBN to where it is now. LA Stones don't rep 5. Chicago Stones carry the True 5 and would not allow a "Blood Nation" to come under it. All in all Brother, UBN is being led by rumors, lies, and idle gossip.

Paradoxx
prospect

Unread post by Paradoxx » July 7th, 2007, 6:12 pm

I could give a fuck less bout what people think if i make the switch but can a blood get clean and go to vice lords.?

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » July 7th, 2007, 6:23 pm

^^^If you know some Lords that are willing to bless you in.

Haze Murda 001 GShyne
captain

Unread post by Haze Murda 001 GShyne » July 7th, 2007, 10:33 pm

THEM BLOOD HOMIES IN UR SET GONNA BE AFTER U DEPENDS IF THEY DONT KARE BUT IF THEY DO HOMIES GOIN TO BE AFTER U

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » July 8th, 2007, 10:34 am

haha dem bloods dont want it wit no lords........we can show em something real proper........but Paradoxx where u from?

Paradoxx
prospect

Unread post by Paradoxx » July 8th, 2007, 7:00 pm

Im from memphis tenn. so i knew plenty 2 dubs vl's...my g used to bang out with em..But ive left there and moved to NC...now i know more bout this gang shit and i wanna get clean i dontknow any vice lords.but i dont wanna bang a fake gang u feel me..but i aint trying to just leave it cause ive got so much respect in this shit..but i wann get right..i think i do a vl who is like 23 what is something i can ask him to see if he real.cause i dont wanna get under a vl and he be fake cause then im in the same sitatution. Down here along witheverywhere u go people love thinking teks are a real blood gang with complete la ties but they forget it isnt like that..they forget that they have no real history.and i know that now.and aint no body commin after me cause people so fake round here changing gangs like socks and underwear.yeah i could stay blood but i know the ubn aint real so thats just as bad as jumping sets..right?

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » July 8th, 2007, 7:27 pm

i would have no problem wit u gettin down cause dat shit u in rite now iz str8 ogus,but from wat u sayin dem lordz in north carolina aint proper either.......shit if i waz u n i really wanted 2 bang i would move back 2 memphis,but datz jus me

Paradoxx
prospect

Unread post by Paradoxx » July 8th, 2007, 7:57 pm

Ah, I moved here to take care of my mother,...ya digg..Family first be for all...I think i know a couple older vice lords, but what are some things i can ask them to find out if they real..i dont know much bout vice lords.Just that they big in memphis tn. And they rep the five. I got the five on me.but i have gang apphiliated tats..and i have my burns..is that a problem getting dwon

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » July 9th, 2007, 9:15 am

Your tats shouldn't be a problem. The only UBN I ever met in Memphis, I flipped to ABPSN, and he still has his burns on his shoulder and that 5 with the wings on it and shit, but it's all good. As far as checking to see if your Lords around you are real, I'm not sure of what you can ask without being disrespectful. It's kinda hard to check a Brother when you're not a Brother. Just ask the questions you would ask when you're trying to get plugged: How'd you get down? What's the ranks? Who's the founder of AVLN? Who's the founder of your branch? etc... Hit up Tino, Mujahid, or Lord Deep on pm and see what kind of assistance they can offer.

Paradoxx
prospect

Unread post by Paradoxx » July 9th, 2007, 1:13 pm

So yall dont think that looks fake on my part changing over. I mean i just wanna get clean. and no matter what blood gang i change sets to they still gonna be on that bullshit. they make they own history. ya digg? I wanna get clean and switch to brotha's cause they orginate from something real.

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » July 9th, 2007, 2:21 pm

There's nothing fake about your situation. Ain't nothing fake about choosing to leave a fake "Blood Nation" and deciding to come into something real. If your choices are UBN or AVLN, VL is the sure bet.

Paradoxx
prospect

Unread post by Paradoxx » July 9th, 2007, 2:43 pm

Do vice lords consider themself as a gang or a orgination...because another reason im leaving blood is because i dont feel were like a family...all we do is slang, and talk about beatin ass..but we aint doin nothing like a family would aint none of us looking out for each other.and i go home to a deep tek set out here.i got my respect from many niggas out here but still i just dont feel it..ya digg?

Dirty South Crip
soldier

Unread post by Dirty South Crip » July 9th, 2007, 2:50 pm

Paradoxx wrote:Do vice lords consider themself as a gang or a orgination...because another reason im leaving blood is because i dont feel were like a family...all we do is slang, and talk about beatin ass..but we aint doin nothing like a family would aint none of us looking out for each other.and i go home to a deep tek set out here.i got my respect from many niggas out here but still i just dont feel it..ya digg?
I believe they prefer to be called a brother hood...I may be wrong, but I have much respect for VL's.

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » July 9th, 2007, 2:52 pm

we are definately an organization n yea take care of ur fam first b4 u make any drasctic decisions........n yea we a fam 4 da most part of course u gon have a couple of disputes but datz cums along wit it......jus get plugged wit a real set here like in da haven.......but if u dont wanna be a lord 4sho,consider bein a mc, foe or bps, cause dem niggaz about 2 explode here

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » July 9th, 2007, 3:13 pm

Indeed. Back in high school, I was about to get plugged TVL, and they was always saying "we not a gang, we an organization". Brothers in general call ourselves organizations/Nations/movements/etc. And like Tino just said, if you don't wanna get blessed as VL, other Brothers is about to get going out here in the M as well. Matter of fact, one of my Akbars is a contact for Moes out there in NC...

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » July 9th, 2007, 4:04 pm

wat happened wit u n da T situation?y didnt u get plugged?

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » July 9th, 2007, 4:16 pm

I was rollin with TVL and 4CHVL at Wooddale, but wasn't sure which branch I wanted to plug into because these brothers was just running around reckless so I was trying to wait and get blessed by my cousin in the MotherLand, but then I met a couple Moes and their demo was more attractive to me. It's been BPS with me since then.

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » July 9th, 2007, 4:41 pm

where was da bps deck u got up wit?n iz it still there?

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » July 9th, 2007, 5:19 pm

To my knowledge, we had no decks out here at that time. We had just showed up in Memphis around 99-2000. I got plugged with the Moes from 105 & Indiana in the MotherLand, and some NY Stones that got blessed by a General from the same deck.

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » July 9th, 2007, 5:34 pm

oh so dey waz jus down here den?visitin fam or sum???how many waz em?

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » July 9th, 2007, 5:39 pm

Yeah, it was three Brothers I knew that came out here. One was visiting his fam in the Woodbriar which was right across the street from me on the east side, and the other two just came with him. By the time I finished school BPS was about 5 deep at Wooddale, but everybody thought we was Lords.

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » July 9th, 2007, 5:43 pm

haha well dem niggaz n really da whole memphis betta recognize cause yall niggaz probaly gon make a couple of moves by da winter

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » July 9th, 2007, 5:55 pm

That's what we looking at. We just trying to make moves without making the 9 o'clock news...lol I'm thinking by 2010, People gonna start looking at us like they'd look at any other Islamic movement. My demo is a drastic change from all the others though. I'm not even recruiting anybody in Memphis under 18, nor am I recruiting anybody that doesn't plan on becoming a Muslim within one year of getting plugged.

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » July 9th, 2007, 6:08 pm

damn dat iz different but i respect dat.u not puttin young niggaz down doe,u gotta start sum ware n look at dis moe.i would probaly start puttin brothers down datz 16 n older,n wouldnt make u become a muslim but would trongly encourage it doe,but datz jus me.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... 9195.story

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » July 9th, 2007, 6:19 pm

I'll plug a youngster if they're blood related to one of my other Moes. The same goes for females too. They gotta be related to one of us, or have another sister put in a good word for them. But that Muslim angle is what I'm leaning on. I'm trying to introduce a new system of thought to the city.

$OUTH$IDE THUG
prospect

Unread post by $OUTH$IDE THUG » July 9th, 2007, 7:14 pm

I feel you on what you got going for the M-Town Moe, cuz I personally can speak for my nation we have no type of order yet within our decks since March cuz BHZ MCs' contact got popped and he was da brother who got MCs plugged and started in MEMPHIZ, now ova half of em flipped VL or BD, absolutely no loyalty but hopefully they'll send us another 1, a couple BHZ MCs going to CHI supposedly in the fall

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » July 9th, 2007, 7:23 pm

^^^Do you know if the deck your contact came from had good relations with other Brothers in the MotherLand? I'll be up to add on with y'all too if All is Well...

$OUTH$IDE THUG
prospect

Unread post by $OUTH$IDE THUG » July 9th, 2007, 8:03 pm

BHZ is known as the "HEADQUARTERS" cuz that is where the first deck of MCs originated from in Memphis that were actually plugged, and our head was originally from 61st & Cottage Grove on the Southside and from my knowledge Moes all ova Cottage Grove at least 60th - 63rd cuz the moes call that "Chief Town" in Chi, but I don't think MCs were on to good of terms with da Lords, Now we got MCs in Frayser, Klondike and Millington......(but I don't know if they proper)

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » July 9th, 2007, 9:42 pm

wat streets u niggaz start on in da haven?n did chi niggaz cum down here n plug u guyz or did u go up there?

HARLEM 62 LKN
captain

Unread post by HARLEM 62 LKN » July 11th, 2007, 8:00 pm

Don't even trip home slice...if you ain't feelin ya MoBB you ain't feelin dem. Its better to get right with something you feel is right, then it is to be wrong with something you feel is wrong. Shit I'm ALKN and we've flipped a GD 2 King(even after we shot him)...because that GD finally realized his mobb wasn't da deal around this way. And he has ended up being a real good brother, ya feel me?