associate
Affiliation: Neutral

TO ALL MY MOES

Unread post by grave_stone_20^ » June 28th, 2007, 6:20 pm

TO ALL MY MOE5 LET ME SEE YOU KICK SOME MORRISH SCIENCE KNOWLEDGKE

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » June 28th, 2007, 6:44 pm

You want a drawing, or just some knowledge straight from the books?

grave_stone_20^
associate

Unread post by grave_stone_20^ » June 28th, 2007, 6:52 pm

IT DOESNT MATTER IT COULD BE W/E THAT U KNOW

grave_stone_20^
associate

Unread post by grave_stone_20^ » June 28th, 2007, 6:59 pm

KNOWLEDGE- Knowledge is the foundation of all in EXISTENCE. It is the original man who knows the ledge to his cirkrumfercnce. His KNOWLEDGE is INFINITE in that i..he is the one and only tru G.O.D. the fudamental building building blokk of matter is the atom which is hydrogen which kontains 1 proton of positive charge and its nukleus this proton overkomes the negative electron in its orbit or kipher to joub with another proton to kreate helium in the sun ths nuklear fusion which is the energy and light given off by the SUN OF MAN the KNOWLEDGE is the source of light given by the SUN OF MAN the sun of man. the KNOWLEDGE is the source of light and energy light is knowledge to have KNOWLEDGE is to be the SOLE SOL SOUL kontroller of the UNIVERSE

Positive ALMIGHTY
Energy
Always
Creates
Elivation

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » June 28th, 2007, 7:57 pm

grave_stone_20^ wrote:KNOWLEDGE- Knowledge is the foundation of all in EXISTENCE. It is the original man who knows the ledge to his cirkrumfercnce. His KNOWLEDGE is INFINITE in that i..he is the one and only tru G.O.D. the fudamental building building blokk of matter is the atom which is hydrogen which kontains 1 proton of positive charge and its nukleus this proton overkomes the negative electron in its orbit or kipher to joub with another proton to kreate helium in the sun ths nuklear fusion which is the energy and light given off by the SUN OF MAN the KNOWLEDGE is the source of light given by the SUN OF MAN the sun of man. the KNOWLEDGE is the source of light and energy light is knowledge to have KNOWLEDGE is to be the SOLE SOL SOUL kontroller of the UNIVERSE

Positive ALMIGHTY
Energy
Always
Creates
Elivation

I used to see that way, but knoweldge of Moorish Science changed my view. Circle 7, chapter 7, Key 7, says that "Whatever has been made will be unmade; that which begins must end". knowledge is a manifest of thought. Thought is the act of thinking, and thinking means forming mental concepts or exercising the mind. Thought is original and is not created. Knowledge is something that one learns or memorizes. Without the thoughts of ALLAH, which are infinite, there'd be nothing for us to look at, observe, or learn. We wouldn't even exist. It was ALLAH's thought that brought forth the proton, electron, and neutron, and caused what came after. Observation of the universe is what makes us knowledgeable, and when we break from our physical selves and go into the planes of soul and spirit, knowledge will again be nothing. Knowledge has a beginning and an end. Key 48 from the 101's says that "Aught is Allah". Keys 22 and 23 from Circle 7, chapter 7 says that wisdom is the consciousness that man is Aught and that ALLAH and man are one. Chapter 1 from the Circle 7 says that man is a spirit and a part of ALLAH. So when man transcends these other planes and becomes in tune with spirit and Truth, he is Aught/Allah. From there, there is no more learning, i.e., no more knowledge, and all is infinite thought. The things we learned in the physical realm (knowledge) are lost when we're no longer physical beings being clouded by carnal things. Knowledge will then be useless... I got longwinded with that, so I'll end here... 20

grave_stone_20^
associate

Unread post by grave_stone_20^ » June 28th, 2007, 8:15 pm

WISDOM IS THE MANIFESTATION OF THE KNOWLEDGE ONE ACQUIRES BY LOOKING LISTENING AND OVSERVING THE THINGS THAT ARE AROUND YOU WISDOM IS THE MANIFESTATION OF KNOWLEDGE ONE ACQUIRES

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » June 28th, 2007, 8:25 pm

Wisdom is also being able to properly utilize said knowledge. It's putting your knowledge to good use. Being wise is to be able to take what you learn and elevate it to its highest height; to go beyond face value and see the understanding and Truth.

grave_stone_20^
associate

Unread post by grave_stone_20^ » June 28th, 2007, 8:56 pm

im feelin that where u got your moorish lessons from i got my lessons from moors and clarence the 13x

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » June 28th, 2007, 9:01 pm

I got my Moorish lessons from my Akbar and from another older brother from MSTofA. I got 120 lessons from a God in Chicago.

grave_stone_20^
associate

Unread post by grave_stone_20^ » June 28th, 2007, 9:08 pm

o gotta go buy some more moor books out in harlem that the mecca in nyc for the 5%ers and stome stones

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » June 28th, 2007, 9:11 pm

Which Moorish lessons do you have in your lit? My lit got Divine Constitution and By-Laws, 102's, 35 Moorish Keys, Definition of Islam, and a biography on Noble Drew Ali.

grave_stone_20^
associate

Unread post by grave_stone_20^ » June 28th, 2007, 9:21 pm

A Historical Epitome, a gods lessons, gods on earth, A Moorish Paradise and of course the quran and the bible the biography of noble drew ali and Clarence the 13 x and malcom X

Wise Allah
fresh meat

Unread post by Wise Allah » June 29th, 2007, 12:39 pm

Islamism and Key 20!

How many of you Moes, indeed rotate around a Moorish Science(Sense) Temple, Indeed those 5 Highest Principles knwn to man, be that Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom and Justice for these are divine attributes of ALLAH, and also Divine attributes of those "Angels" the thoughts of ALLAH manifested in Human Flesh. As I am draw, from what I have just read and "scienced" up, you Moes are "studying" and all is well, for ALLAH, speaks to man through man! Keep on raising yur body tone to a higher "vibration" and become "Prophets" and take these lessons back amongst your "own" vine and fig tree and Uplift, for our battle is with the "descendants of Adam and Eve" those "roman" soldiers, not your "own"!

Peace and Divine Love

Wise ALLAH, Sheik

Wise Allah
fresh meat

Unread post by Wise Allah » June 29th, 2007, 12:41 pm

Islamism and Key 20!

PEACE to the TRUE and LIVING GODS, that rotate upon this ci-power-her!

Wise ALLAH, Sheik

Wise Allah wrote:Islamism and Key 20!

How many of you Moes, indeed rotate around a Moorish Science(Sense) Temple, Indeed those 5 Highest Principles knwn to man, be that Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom and Justice for these are divine attributes of ALLAH, and also Divine attributes of those "Angels" the thoughts of ALLAH manifested in Human Flesh. As I am draw, from what I have just read and "scienced" up, you Moes are "studying" and all is well, for ALLAH, speaks to man through man! Keep on raising yur body tone to a higher "vibration" and become "Prophets" and take these lessons back amongst your "own" vine and fig tree and Uplift, for our battle is with the "descendants of Adam and Eve" those "roman" soldiers, not your "own"!

Peace and Divine Love

Wise ALLAH, Sheik

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » June 30th, 2007, 8:32 am

Islam Akhi
Good drawing you posted up. And judging by your name (Wise Allah), I'd assume you're also in tune with NGE lessons. How do you see the "Descendants of Adam and Eve", the "Colored Man", "The Devil", and the "Lower Self"?

Wise Allah
fresh meat

Unread post by Wise Allah » June 30th, 2007, 1:41 pm

Islamism and PEACE to The True and Living!

I see the descendants of Adam and Eve as the Europeans(Pale skin, Romans), I see the colored man as also the descendant of Adam and Eve, as we draw that colored is anything painted, stained, varnished or dyed, this of course has no relation to the "Asiatic". I see the devil on two different levels as an actual "being" and also as "thought" when dealing with our own self, The lower self is an illusion and will pass away, but the lower self is also a "shadow" of us and this is called "European", for it was our wicked thoughts, that gave birth this to this "unalike". We understand that everything starts with thought, which transfer to words, deeds and action. So as the old metaphysical saying states, "As a man thinketh, so he is", our forefathers began chasing after false gods and idols, being other than themselves and brought forth a "thought manifestation" of their "own" carnal (fleshly) design (thought). Remember Moe, not only was Adam and Eve cast out of the Holy City, but some of our own was cast out for acceptinjg those false teachings, also! The NGE see the devil as being the "whiteman", but to term him "white" is how the European gains strength! "The Devil calls himself GOD" how by using the term "white" (refer to the Moorish 101's for "white")! How do Cee? Moe!

Peace and Divine Love
Wise Allah, Sheik

MOori5h_ABDULLAH wrote:Islam Akhi
Good drawing you posted up. And judging by your name (Wise Allah), I'd assume you're also in tune with NGE lessons. How do you see the "Descendants of Adam and Eve", the "Colored Man", "The Devil", and the "Lower Self"?

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » June 30th, 2007, 2:44 pm

All is Well
My see doesn't differ much from your's. I look at all those marks as one in the same. Once you allow your thought to take you into being as a descendant of Adam and Eve, and you lack the wisdom, will, and Love to bring you to Higher Self even as you exist as a carnal being, then all is lost for you until you're stripped of the flesh. Until we learn to Love instead of hate, we'll continually bring forth more and more people to accept and live on the teachings of lower self. Our people today are like modern Yacub's. I feel like we all need to be what I call "Mental Noah's". We should seek to build a body of knowledge and a mental environment that can act as an ark to shelter us while the descendants of Adam and Eve are drowned in their lust for the carnal world and all it's illusions...

Wise Allah
fresh meat

Unread post by Wise Allah » June 30th, 2007, 2:58 pm

Islamism and PEACE to The TRUE and LIVING!

Indeed, I feel that Moe! My concern is that the "Romans" are training they families for a "civil war" that is going to take palce in the inner cities all around the U.S., the Govern-U- men is actually hiring mercenaries and their groups to infilitrate and kill off our people, they are using the Mexdicans in LA right now, they shut down maqny of the movements in LA in the late 80's and working their way East. OUr people need to organize, fuck all the asiatic on asitic beef and kill the devil. Its time to go back to the dojo's, kwoon, and the shules to get your hand rights. Go to the shooting ranges and learn to shoot, properly, the devil is teaching they seeds early, entering them into "shooting contest" turning them into master marksman, you know, Moe! And they got hey seed learning "hand to hand combat"! Me myself, I teach Kali, Penjak Silat and Kuntao, combat systems. It's time to build, organize and strategize, FREE YA HOOD!

Peace and Divine Love
Wise ALLAH, Sheik

MOori5h_ABDULLAH wrote:All is Well
My see doesn't differ much from your's. I look at all those marks as one in the same. Once you allow your thought to take you into being as a descendant of Adam and Eve, and you lack the wisdom, will, and Love to bring you to Higher Self even as you exist as a carnal being, then all is lost for you until you're stripped of the flesh. Until we learn to Love instead of hate, we'll continually bring forth more and more people to accept and live on the teachings of lower self. Our people today are like modern Yacub's. I feel like we all need to be what I call "Mental Noah's". We should seek to build a body of knowledge and a mental environment that can act as an ark to shelter us while the descendants of Adam and Eve are drowned in their lust for the carnal world and all it's illusions...

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » June 30th, 2007, 3:19 pm

Absolutely... We're looking at them trying to destroy us mentally and physically. Back in the days, they used to keep us illiterate. They'll let us study now, but we've been conditioned to, I think, subconsciously block the Light from ourselves even if it does come to us. We're reaching for the blinders. And there's a very real physical threat to our selves just as you said. But we're so behind mentally, will our people allow their thoughts to give them will to physically build themselves up properly?

Wise Allah
fresh meat

Unread post by Wise Allah » June 30th, 2007, 3:58 pm

ISLAMISM, PEACE to THE GODS!

We are not using our divine five, we are not exercising our mental powers, many of our people are still "slaves" mentally! Prophet Drew ALI told our people there are two forms of slavery and the worst of those two are "mental" which is what our "asiatic family" is suffering from. fighting over "blocks" of concrete, that was here before u came to the earthland and will be here when we lay down our clothes(flesh) and depart! We are still straying and chasing after the false idols, mainly the european and his "thought"! We must examine ourselves and look into the "mirror of "self" and remove our "devil" which is known as "doubt" a teeming thought that is beating up the asiatic, constantly! Brothers like yourself must be the message in "flesh" because our people are a "show me" people, wee only learn from seeing, as many of us think that seeing is believing. What is not understood is that the "seen reality" comes from the "unseen" as a "thought is "spirit" or "ether, purified gases"! Prophet Drew ALI told the Moors "Every Word I speak is spirit and You Moors better Take Heed"!

Peace and Divine Love
Wise ALLAH, Sheik

MOori5h_ABDULLAH wrote:Absolutely... We're looking at them trying to destroy us mentally and physically. Back in the days, they used to keep us illiterate. They'll let us study now, but we've been conditioned to, I think, subconsciously block the Light from ourselves even if it does come to us. We're reaching for the blinders. And there's a very real physical threat to our selves just as you said. But we're so behind mentally, will our people allow their thoughts to give them will to physically build themselves up properly?

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » June 30th, 2007, 4:05 pm

All I5 Well!
It's time for us to manifest the 7 principles and to become just as JUSTICE was (Key 36 from the 101's).

Wise Allah
fresh meat

Unread post by Wise Allah » July 1st, 2007, 12:13 pm

ISLAMISM, PEACE TO THE GODS

I cee Just-I-Cee-Equality as a reward or penalty, in this situation it is a "penalty" as each MAN is held accountable for his owm ways actions, therefore, I agree that we must be JUST-ICE and freeze this devil, as Jesus means Justice, we must be "revolutionary" in our thought, word, deeds and action. We have to give out that "penalty" and use our mental "powers" to beat this Devil (mankind and his system), we beat him by waking our people up, that they may take their place in the affairs of the Human Family and be responsible for our ownselves. There is much to discuss, but online some "strategy" can not be shared as the very "devil" we speak , has eyes right here on this site. most definitely!

Peace and Divine Love
Wise ALLAH, Sheik

MOori5h_ABDULLAH wrote:All I5 Well!
It's time for us to manifest the 7 principles and to become just as JUSTICE was (Key 36 from the 101's).

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » July 1st, 2007, 4:26 pm

Indeed. We got that Scimitar sitting above the devil's head. We just gotta manifest to the Brothers how to properly use it so that Justice may be served and we can bring judgment according to the Higher Self and lower self. Along with the power we've been given through the thought and will of Allah, we've been given the responsibility be part and partial of the uplift of humankind... "A mighty work is theirs, for carnal men want not the light; they Love the dark, and when the light shines in the dark they comprehend it not".

Wise Allah
fresh meat

Unread post by Wise Allah » July 1st, 2007, 9:08 pm

ISLAMISM, PEACE TO THE GODS

INDEED, Brotherman, INDEED!

Peace and Diivne Love
Wise Allah, Sheik

MOori5h_ABDULLAH wrote:Indeed. We got that Scimitar sitting above the devil's head. We just gotta manifest to the Brothers how to properly use it so that Justice may be served and we can bring judgment according to the Higher Self and lower self. Along with the power we've been given through the thought and will of Allah, we've been given the responsibility be part and partial of the uplift of humankind... "A mighty work is theirs, for carnal men want not the light; they Love the dark, and when the light shines in the dark they comprehend it not".