Almighty Simon City Royal NiKKa Royalllllllllllll !!!

foot soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SW side of Chicago-USA

Re:

Unread post by 1969 » March 25th, 2011, 7:26 pm

HARLEM 62 LKN wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:i could give two fucks bout yo suburb ass hood wich been gangbanger free since 83 while nigga on the northside was ducking and dodgin bullets.And bout yall flakkes getting down nigga please act like i dont know the biss between them lil ville and crown town niggas popping at eachother over that fed case that niggas was tricking off shorty!! and u opened ur mouth bout the northside like u big bad aint nobody was dissing yo bitch made hood cuz i dont gotta diss niggas i dont bump heads with u better hope them yakkz and them 59s and 42s dont kill that nonsense and get together because them yakkz been dropping flakkes from crown town like it aint no thang SYPO LOVE NI66A SGDN MOBB
Only bitch made hood up in dis bitch be yours yo. My shit came from B n S...first ALKN hood on da south-side nigga, real Reconize real...thats why I don't see you...Harlem nigga! foLK free since 83 nigga.

Summit aint been folks free since 83, them OAs had a set there until 87. Cruz, Roy, Joey D, Hightower--And this is coming from personal knowledge.

ARCHER-P-
sergeant

Unread post by ARCHER-P- » March 26th, 2011, 10:33 am

I REMEMBER THE HOE A OVER THERE THEY HAD SOME A-G ALBANIAN GANGSTERS OVER THERE TO BUT I THINK THEY WERE ON OTHERSIDE ARCHER I THINK BUT ITS STILL SUMMIT

foot soldier
Affiliation: SW side of Chicago-USA

Unread post by 1969 » March 26th, 2011, 11:38 am

Them OAs had the overpass by the Shell station all tagged up. now it is probably all gone, but back in 86-87 it was full of OA tags, until we ventured there one night and f'd it up.

Anyone know how long the OAs lasted over there?

ARCHER-P-
sergeant

Unread post by ARCHER-P- » March 26th, 2011, 11:41 am

DONT KNOW 4 SURE SO AINT GONNA SAY -BUT THERE A LOT SAINTS OVER THERE NOW

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 28th, 2011, 5:53 am

AND STILL ALKN