The Almighty Black P Stone Nation: The Rise, Fall, and...

ChiTownKrazy
general
Region: Midwest

The Almighty Black P Stone Nation: The Rise, Fall, and...

Unread post by ChiTownKrazy » August 22nd, 2011, 12:00 am

The Almighty Black P Stone Nation: The Rise, Fall, and Resurgence of an American Gang

One of the best books I ever read!

This expose' investigates the evolution of the Almighty Black P Stone Nation, a motley group of poverty-stricken teens transformed into a dominant gang accused of terroristic intentions. Interwoven into the narrative is the dynamic influence of leader Jeff Fort, who-despite his flamboyance and high visibility-instilled a rigid structure and discipline that afforded the young men a refuge and a sense of purpose in an often hopeless community. Details of how the Nation procured government funding for gang-related projects during the War on Poverty era and fueled bonuses and job security for law enforcement, and how Fort, in particular, masterminded a deal for $2.5 million to commit acts of terrorism in the United States on behalf of Libya are also revealed. In examining whether the Black P Stone Nation was a group of criminals, brainwashed terrorists, victims of their circumstances, or champions of social change, this social history provides an exploration of how and why gangs flourish and insight into the way in which minority crime is targeted in the community, reported in the media, and prosecuted in the courts. In gangster lore, the Almighty Black P Stone Nation stands out among the most notorious street gangs. But how did teens from a poverty-stricken Chicago neighborhood build a powerful organization that united 21 individual gangs into a virtual nation? Natalie Y. Moore and Lance Williams answer this and other questions in a provocative tale that features a colorful cast of characters from white do-gooders, black nationalists, and community organizers to overzealous law enforcement. The U.S. government funded the Nation. Louis Farrakahn hired the gang--renamed the El Rukns in a tribute to Islam--as his Angels of Death. Fifteen years before 9/11, the government convicted the gang of plotting terrorist acts with Libyan leader Mu'ammar Gadhafi; currently, founding member Jeff Fort is serving a triple life sentence. An exciting story about the evolution of a gang, the book is an expose of how minority crime is targeted as well as a timely look at urban violence
You can read some of it here:
http://books.google.com/books?id=A-exjG ... &q&f=false

Buy it here:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/almight ... 1100260889
http://www.booksamillion.com/p/Almighty ... 0479062113
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... Categories

Official website:
http://www.blackstonebook.com/

Khan Gangster
prospect
Affiliation: Lafa Krazy 5232

Unread post by Khan Gangster » August 22nd, 2011, 11:54 am

Go to page 228 and read the top of the page, it say in this book Hoover used to be BPS??

MAFIAOSOCRAZY
underboss
Affiliation: i64/i94/i20/i30/35E/35W/820

Unread post by MAFIAOSOCRAZY » August 22nd, 2011, 12:33 pm

Khan Gangster wrote:Go to page 228 and read the top of the page, it say in this book Hoover used to be BPS??
WHY YOU THINK THE MOES SAY, "5x4 20 OF EM MOE..!"...?

Khan Gangster
prospect

Unread post by Khan Gangster » August 22nd, 2011, 12:35 pm

MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:
Khan Gangster wrote:Go to page 228 and read the top of the page, it say in this book Hoover used to be BPS??
idk, I aint a moe. :lol:

I aint neva heard about Hoover bein a stone.

Angelo Krazy
boss
Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Unread post by Angelo Krazy » August 22nd, 2011, 5:24 pm

Khan Gangster wrote:
MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:

Gangster Stones?

NorthPole MOE
foot soldier
Affiliation: MIGHTY MOES ALL WELL

Unread post by NorthPole MOE » August 22nd, 2011, 5:30 pm

Angelo Krazy wrote:
Khan Gangster wrote:
MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:

Gangster Stones?
Hoover was never a moe we tried 2 get him nd his gangsta's 2 be part of the pyramid but he didn't like his rank & the rest u kno.
Dat gangsta stone shit some westside & uptown shit it really aint got shit 2 do with gd's except for in uptown Moes & Gd's made an alliance ( Gangsta Stones) 2 go at dem 4's & Lords in uptown

Angelo Krazy
boss

Unread post by Angelo Krazy » August 22nd, 2011, 5:40 pm

NorthPole MOE wrote:
Angelo Krazy wrote:
Khan Gangster wrote:
MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:

Gangster Stones?
Hoover was never a moe we tried 2 get him nd his gangsta's 2 be part of the pyramid but he didn't like his rank & the rest u kno.
Dat gangsta stone shit some westside & uptown shit it really aint got shit 2 do with gd's except for in uptown Moes & Gd's made an alliance ( Gangsta Stones) 2 go at dem 4's & Lords in uptown
oh aight cause I don't hear enough about them are they still banging or is it dead :tiphat:

NorthPole MOE
foot soldier
Affiliation: MIGHTY MOES ALL WELL

Unread post by NorthPole MOE » August 22nd, 2011, 5:44 pm

I don't really fuck wit da west side so i don't no if da G stones out there like that i would say its dead cause i aint heard shit bout em & they don't fuck all moes any way they a renegade branch. but the G-stones i can speak for is up north in uptown yea they out there heavy

Khan Gangster
prospect

Unread post by Khan Gangster » August 22nd, 2011, 6:08 pm

Shit, idk, cause Moose called the Gangster Stones and them niggas was on the SS. The book he posted said Hoover was a member of BPSN, they was sayin it came out at some testimony at a hearing or sumtin.

Angelo Krazy
boss

Unread post by Angelo Krazy » August 22nd, 2011, 7:49 pm

NorthPole MOE wrote:I don't really fuck wit da west side so i don't no if da G stones out there like that i would say its dead cause i aint heard shit bout em & they don't fuck all moes any way they a renegade branch. but the G-stones i can speak for is up north in uptown yea they out there heavy
yea thats what I heard too I thought they was dead too :tiphat:

bolotre
sergeant

Unread post by bolotre » August 23rd, 2011, 11:12 pm

Hoover wasnt no stone...He was offered a position into tho stones but the position was of lesser rank than he already had...He was offered a Ambassador position but he was already the LEADER wit the Gangsters so dat woulda been dumb to demote himself...Then David approached him wit the BGDN idea nd da rest is history...Jeff nd David both was tryna get hoover to join dey side cuz he had alot of power nd influence over the young niggas...David nd Jeff was already enemies nd so when hoover chose to unite wit David Jeff took offense to that....Thats where da SHADED brick come from on da stones drawing of the pyramid...Hoover suppose to represent dat shaded brick...dats why dey call us Bricks...

4CH
boss
Affiliation: 22-12

Unread post by 4CH » August 24th, 2011, 2:09 pm

NorthPole MOE wrote:I don't really fuck wit da west side so i don't no if da G stones out there like that i would say its dead cause i aint heard shit bout em & they don't fuck all moes any way they a renegade branch. but the G-stones i can speak for is up north in uptown yea they out there heavy
I wonder why so many niggas/girls say they don't fuck with the west side? why is that?

FineseBps
fresh meat
Region: Nationwide

Unread post by FineseBps » August 24th, 2011, 7:41 pm

ChiTownKrazy wrote:The Almighty Black P Stone Nation: The Rise, Fall, and Resurgence of an American Gang

One of the best books I ever read!

This expose' investigates the evolution of the Almighty Black P Stone Nation, a motley group of poverty-stricken teens transformed into a dominant gang accused of terroristic intentions. Interwoven into the narrative is the dynamic influence of leader Jeff Fort, who-despite his flamboyance and high visibility-instilled a rigid structure and discipline that afforded the young men a refuge and a sense of purpose in an often hopeless community. Details of how the Nation procured government funding for gang-related projects during the War on Poverty era and fueled bonuses and job security for law enforcement, and how Fort, in particular, masterminded a deal for $2.5 million to commit acts of terrorism in the United States on behalf of Libya are also revealed. In examining whether the Black P Stone Nation was a group of criminals, brainwashed terrorists, victims of their circumstances, or champions of social change, this social history provides an exploration of how and why gangs flourish and insight into the way in which minority crime is targeted in the community, reported in the media, and prosecuted in the courts. In gangster lore, the Almighty Black P Stone Nation stands out among the most notorious street gangs. But how did teens from a poverty-stricken Chicago neighborhood build a powerful organization that united 21 individual gangs into a virtual nation? Natalie Y. Moore and Lance Williams answer this and other questions in a provocative tale that features a colorful cast of characters from white do-gooders, black nationalists, and community organizers to overzealous law enforcement. The U.S. government funded the Nation. Louis Farrakahn hired the gang--renamed the El Rukns in a tribute to Islam--as his Angels of Death. Fifteen years before 9/11, the government convicted the gang of plotting terrorist acts with Libyan leader Mu'ammar Gadhafi; currently, founding member Jeff Fort is serving a triple life sentence. An exciting story about the evolution of a gang, the book is an expose of how minority crime is targeted as well as a timely look at urban violence
You can read some of it here:
http://books.google.com/books?id=A-exjG ... &q&f=false

Buy it here:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/almight ... 1100260889
http://www.booksamillion.com/p/Almighty ... 0479062113
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... Categories

Official website:
http://www.blackstonebook.com/
GOOD ISH. ALTHOUGH, NIGGAS WOULD RATHER WATCH GANGLAND THAN READ.

King Caran
prospect
Region: North East
Affiliation: BPSN

Unread post by King Caran » April 28th, 2018, 5:48 am

VLBPSN