WESTCOAST BPS BITY & BPS JUNGLES

$OUTH$IDE THUG
prospect
Affiliation: Neutral

WESTCOAST BPS BITY & BPS JUNGLES

Unread post by $OUTH$IDE THUG » June 22nd, 2007, 9:00 am

I WUZ JUST WONDERING SINCE T RODGERS "SUPPOSEDLY" IS ORIGINALLY ABPSN FROM CHICAGO, WHO BROUGHT ABPSN TO CALI IN 1969 & JOINED OR ADOPTED THE BLOOD NAME, ARE CALI BPS JUST PLAIN OUT NORMAL DAMUS OR ARE THEY CONSIDERED TO BE ACCEPTED INTO THE ORIGINAL ABPSN FAMILY ORIGINALLY FROM CHI???? DO THE BPS "BLOODS" IN CALI REP, TAG AND CLAIM ORIGINAL ABPSN SYMBOLS LIKE THE: 21 BRICK PYRAMID, CRESCENT MOON, 5 PT STAR..........ETC LIKE ORIGINAL CHICAGO STONES WHICH ARE THEIR ANCESTOR STONES????

ALSO THE CHICAGO STONES ALSO ROCK GREEN FROM TIME TO TIME

OR ARE WESTCOAST CALI BPS ON SUM COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SHIT?????
STRICTLY GOING BY BLOOD TERMS???????

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » June 22nd, 2007, 9:05 am

They're Bloods. Of all the Bity and Jungles hit ups I ever seen, there never was any fin, Pyramid, or anything of the sort. Most Chicago brothers I hear from look at Cali Stones as renegades.

grave_stone_20^
associate

Unread post by grave_stone_20^ » June 22nd, 2007, 2:45 pm

DAMN Y DO PPL PUT JUNGLES AND CITY IN THE PEOPLES NATION FORUMS THEM NIGGAS IS FAKE MOES THEY DONT KNOW SHIT OUTSIDE OF THE BLOOD GANG AND THEIR NOT MEMBERS OF THE BPSN OR THE PEOPLES NATION

grave_stone_20^
associate

Unread post by grave_stone_20^ » June 25th, 2007, 11:11 am

they rep the same signs BUT their bloods their not in the ABPSN we accept it because once something is born u shouldnt kill it their colors is also green our colors is the the color of the african flag but their going by blood terms not by the ABPSN they be on their CK shit while other moes be on their 7-4-11 shit and who said that the bps in cali dont rep the 5????? man theres only 3 types of bloods in cali that rep the 5 the BPS BLOOD STONE NATION AND THE BLACK BISHOPS i know moes from cali and they all rep the 5

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » June 25th, 2007, 12:57 pm

^^^Bishops rep 5? I wasn't aware of that. How'd they pick up 5 points?

grave_stone_20^
associate

Unread post by grave_stone_20^ » June 25th, 2007, 1:12 pm

BISHOPS ARE UNDER THE PPLS NATION AND THEY SPRED FROM THE CHI TO CALI JUST LIKE BPS DID

Lord Deep
underboss

Unread post by Lord Deep » July 8th, 2007, 4:33 pm

grave_stone_20^ wrote:BISHOPS ARE UNDER THE PPLS NATION AND THEY SPRED FROM THE CHI TO CALI JUST LIKE BPS DID

Almighty Bishops started in the CHI, not those Bishops out in LA. Chicago Bishops aint even black, they latino niggas from the Westside.

Lord Deep
underboss

Unread post by Lord Deep » July 8th, 2007, 6:32 pm

To everybody that say yall know iggas from the Jungle and City, are these people you know in the flesh or you met them off the internet? Cuz among the actual members, dont too many of them out there seem righteous. And the ones from Cali that sound "real" give me the vibe that they are actually fakes that got info on the Nation off the net and be leeching off yall slang and style to sound authentic around Almighty Black P. Stone members. Then the rest of the time when they not among yall, they act like the rest of those dumba-s slobs. So I really dont know how "real" the finballas yall speak of out there are unless you personally wit them. Im a CVL but I get these vibes off them. So I dont trust none of them cuz if it was like they claim it is, BPS in Cali would be more respected and we wouldnt have to discuss this cuz we dont gotta question Stones elsewhere around America.

CK NIGHTMARE wrote:I AGREE. THEY DONT KNOW MUCH OF THE NATION, OTHER THAN ITS CALLED BPS. BUT THE JUNGLES I KNOW REP THE 5 AND SHIT I EVEN HAD TO GET THEM TO REALIZE THAT NOT EVEN BPS IN CALI PUSH THE 5 NEVER HAVE, SO WHY START NOW?

Co-sign, I dont really be feeling that sh-t out in LA cuz the way I was taught in the CHI was that BPSN was a culture wit tradition and history. And out West they not living that life style, they just repping a name. They think that you a Stone cuz you kill people. I dont acknowledge Stones that dont live by the creed.

Lord Deep
underboss

Unread post by Lord Deep » July 10th, 2007, 9:45 am

CK NIGHTMARE wrote:I AGREE. THEY DONT KNOW MUCH OF THE NATION, OTHER THAN ITS CALLED BPS. BUT THE JUNGLES I KNOW REP THE 5 AND SHIT I EVEN HAD TO GET THEM TO REALIZE THAT NOT EVEN BPS IN CALI PUSH THE 5 NEVER HAVE, SO WHY START NOW?

Im wit it if they willing to learn cuz it only make ABPSN stronger. But it seems like its too many individuals and nobody wanna hand out papers to the whole set. T.Rodgers says hes Almighty, instead of claiming Prince for status he should pass them papers out. Can you tell me whose responsible for the Stones out there rehabilitating and moving towards the fin? Did existing members start recruiting or are Moes from outside of Cali going out there and phasing out the Blood OG's who were mishandling the Jungle and City chapters? Is the movement to the 5 principals coming from the inside or outside? Ima Vice Lord so I only know so much. Much love for the answers.