general

Allport Lovers

Post by ChiTownKrazy » August 2nd, 2011, 7:37 am

whats good with these dudes?

SIR AMBRO
boss

Re: Allport Lovers

Post by SIR AMBRO » August 2nd, 2011, 2:30 pm

AINT AROUND...N IF THEY IS STILL CLAIMIN THAT THEY AINT ON sh*t...I WAS TOLDK THEY CAME HOME A'Z AS WELL AS THEM OTHER CREWS AROUND IN PILSEN...IF THEY AINT COME HOME A'Z THEN THEY FLIPPED SDZ OR RAZA :tiphat: :2cents:

Angelo Krazy
boss

Post by Angelo Krazy » August 2nd, 2011, 3:45 pm

ChiTownKrazy wrote:whats good with these dudes?
they never out they extinct

NOLOVE48
lieutenant

Post by NOLOVE48 » August 3rd, 2011, 11:15 am

half of them flipped party people the other half razas they gone since 1999 no more allport lovers :rip:

NOLOVE48
lieutenant

Post by NOLOVE48 » August 3rd, 2011, 11:45 am

sh*t back in the days when i grew up in pilsen i say from 1994 to 2003 i witnessed some of the best gun battles ever in my life between us razas ...the party people ...and ambrose but it was mostly them gppk n*ggas going at it with the ambrose in those days i remember walking to school and seen ambrose come thru lighting up the party people with two guns in broad day light i say around after school and then i seen a shorty from the party people coming in a bike with a 357 and handin it to one of the older dudes strait blasting the sh*t out the ambrose chasing them back to they hood and then after all that n*ggas just walk away like nothing happen still posted up on the block and then another were the ambrose came like ten deep all in baby blue went down the alley and unloaded a tech on the party people like 5 minutes later them gppk n*ggas come out in a longass limo bout 12 deep riding to ambro hood all you could hear was bigass 45 and a gage going off this was like in 96 thru 97 man this was everyday nonstop the best gang war that nobody knew about real talk and then wen the party people killed bam bam i think the ambrose died out a lil they smoked that lil dude real nasty he was a downass n*gga strait F*ck*n gunner them party people n*ggas were droppin all there gunners even tho im raza i admit it party people and ambrose used to get down good memories of real down crazy muthafuckas damnnn those were some real gang fights that should of went on video not like now in days all this goofys walking in hoods talkin tuff all over the internet flashin signs back then gang bangin was hardcore no computers no cameras just real street n*ggas going at it everyday

Da1&Only
lieutenant

Post by Da1&Only » August 3rd, 2011, 3:01 pm

NOLOVE48 wrote:sh*t back in the days when i grew up in pilsen i say from 1994 to 2003 i witnessed some of the best gun battles ever in my life between us razas ...the party people ...and ambrose but it was mostly them gppk n*ggas going at it with the ambrose in those days i remember walking to school and seen ambrose come thru lighting up the party people with two guns in broad day light i say around after school and then i seen a shorty from the party people coming in a bike with a 357 and handin it to one of the older dudes strait blasting the sh*t out the ambrose chasing them back to they hood and then after all that n*ggas just walk away like nothing happen still posted up on the block and then another were the ambrose came like ten deep all in baby blue went down the alley and unloaded a tech on the party people like 5 minutes later them gppk n*ggas come out in a longass limo bout 12 deep riding to ambro hood all you could hear was bigass 45 and a gage going off this was like in 96 thru 97 man this was everyday nonstop the best gang war that nobody knew about real talk and then wen the party people killed bam bam i think the ambrose died out a lil they smoked that lil dude real nasty he was a downass n*gga strait F*ck*n gunner them party people n*ggas were droppin all there gunners even tho im raza i admit it party people and ambrose used to get down good memories of real down crazy muthafuckas damnnn those were some real gang fights that should of went on video not like now in days all this goofys walking in hoods talkin tuff all over the internet flashin signs back then gang bangin was hardcore no computers no cameras just real street n*ggas going at it everyday
i would hear about shizz like this goin down in the city all the way out in A-Town. i knew a bunch of Az in Aurora but only a handfull of them stayed plugged to the n*ggas on 18th tho

Southside18th
sergeant

Post by Southside18th » August 9th, 2011, 11:14 pm

f*ck u know about that old school white limo back in the day? As a shorty we use to f*ck bitches in that sh*t. That was in the mid 90's. Yeah them allport lovers all flipped either boys or rashes. The only one that turned ambro got smoked by the clowns on 16th and throop.

NOLOVE48
lieutenant

Post by NOLOVE48 » August 10th, 2011, 3:56 am

Southside18th wrote:f*ck u know about that old school white limo back in the day? As a shorty we use to f*ck bitches in that sh*t. That was in the mid 90's. Yeah them allport lovers all flipped either boys or rashes. The only one that turned ambro got smoked by the clowns on 16th and throop.
f*ck you n*gga gppk ho* what they call you p*ssy ...i know about that limo wasnt that pelon that used to ride that sh*t n*gga back then all the peanuts were strait gunners now yall just got a few ppk tho n*gga razas run pilsen b*tch

Dray900
captain

Post by Dray900 » January 2nd, 2015, 5:13 am

Southside18th wrote:f*ck u know about that old school white limo back in the day? As a shorty we use to f*ck bitches in that sh*t. That was in the mid 90's. Yeah them allport lovers all flipped either boys or rashes. The only one that turned ambro got smoked by the clowns on 16th and throop.
GPPK

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 14th, 2015, 7:20 pm

are you white?