YO YA HEARD OF "KING POKIE MON""!!!!!

KING POP'P
boss

YO YA HEARD OF "KING POKIE MON""!!!!!

Unread post by KING POP'P » June 14th, 2007, 11:49 am

YOU THIS BROTHER WAS A WILD NIGGA B,HE HAD NIGGAS RUNNIN FOR THEIR LIFE BLOODS CRIPS AN EVEN OTHER KINGS!.....HE HAD RYKERS ON SMASH!..I HEARD ABOUT HIM WHILE I WAS IN D.F.Y BAC IN DA DAY JUST WANTED TO SEE IF ANY OF YA HEARD OF HIM AN WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM...C.O'S TOLD ME WHEN I TOUCHED THE ROCK THAT YOU COULD PUT HIM BUTT NAKED IN THE BOX,AN DAT HE COULD STILL COME OUT WITH AN OX!LOL..HE WAS RIPPIN EVERYONE UP YO! BUT HEARD A RUMOR THAT THEY CAUGHT HIM IN ATTICA OR SING SING WITH A BROOM STICK WITH A KNIFE ON THE END AND POKED HIM THREW THE CELL BARS..YA HEARD THIS?? IF HE DEAD R.I.P CUZ HE WAS FUCKIN RINGIN BELLS LIKE HELL......FROM THE CELLS TO DA BRIX

KingGully360
prospect

Unread post by KingGully360 » June 15th, 2007, 2:14 pm

i hrd of him he did its tru my boy danger saluted him n started laughin he said dose dat pokiemon kome wit a pokeball i sene him 2 days agooooooo we started laughin peor we hrd he hadd da state on loKK so we kinda pankied

KING POP'P
boss

Unread post by KING POP'P » June 15th, 2007, 2:28 pm

SON RING CHURCH BELLS

ALKALLDAYEVERYDAY2wice on
fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by ALKALLDAYEVERYDAY2wice on » July 9th, 2007, 10:47 pm

HELL YEAA!!! I HEARD HE WAS A BRO FROM QUEENS, U HAVE TO TALK TO THE OLD HEADS THEY KNOW MORE. BUT WORD THAT NIGGA WAS THE CUCO OF RYKERS. I even heard that he slept under a niggas bed untill he fell alseep and then stabb him MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDD fuckin times. POKE A MON NIGGAAAA!!! AMOR DE REY!!!!!!!!!!!! Imma sleep with the ights on tonight, but nah seriously i heard toooo many stories about him.