TO ALL MANITOS

kingswing176
associate

TO ALL MANITOS

Unread post by kingswing176 » June 13th, 2007, 10:59 pm

Do yall really choose your nation before your family??...becuz seriously i wud never choose ma nation over ma grandmother i love her to death and shes takin care of me as if i were her own son ever since my mom past away shes been there for me...hit me back up manitos on how yall fell bout this
~AMOR DE REY~

KingRezon1418
fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by KingRezon1418 » June 14th, 2007, 12:07 am

this is a tuff one cause our papers say that the nations b4 anything but then again this is one i been thinkin about for the past 9 years

kingswing176
associate

Unread post by kingswing176 » June 14th, 2007, 9:07 am

SCARFACERU1000BLK wrote:
KingRezon1418 wrote:this is a tuff one cause our papers say that the nations b4 anything but then again this is one i been thinkin about for the past 9 years
HOW CAN YOU SAY THATS A TOUGH ONE? WHEN A FAMILY MEMBER FALLS SICK IN THE HOSPITAL WHO IS GOING TO BE THERE, YOU OR YOUR NATION? THINK ABOUT IT...
werd up ma nigga if u get loked up or sick no manitos is gonna be there for you only your family ive learned thats how it is by experience

KING POP'P
boss

Unread post by KING POP'P » June 14th, 2007, 9:26 am

kingswing176 wrote:
SCARFACERU1000BLK wrote:
KingRezon1418 wrote:this is a tuff one cause our papers say that the nations b4 anything but then again this is one i been thinkin about for the past 9 years
HOW CAN YOU SAY THATS A TOUGH ONE? WHEN A FAMILY MEMBER FALLS SICK IN THE HOSPITAL WHO IS GOING TO BE THERE, YOU OR YOUR NATION? THINK ABOUT IT...
werd up ma nigga if u get loked up or sick no manitos is gonna be there for you only your family ive learned thats how it is by experience
.....I SEE IT LIKE THIS MY BROTHERS,I PUT MY FAM FIRST IF THEY THE ONE WHO CARED FOR ME SINCE A YOUNGIN,BUT IF THEY WHERE NEVER THEIR FOR YOUR UP BRINGIN AN SHITTED ON U ,THEN THE HELL WITH THEM,BUT THE NATION IS RIGHT THEIR NEXT TO MY FAM CUZ I BEEN KING SINCE LIKE 14 15 AND THE MANIFESTO'S MADE ME THE MAN I AM TODAY YOU DIG!..IT TOUGHT ME HOW TO THINK DIFFERENT AN EVERYTHING HONOR AN ALL THAT THAT I THOUGHT I KNEW BUT A NIGGA LIKE ME HAD A POPS BUT SON WAS TO BUSY BALLIN AN HE AINT REALLY SKOOL ME RIGHT BUT THE NATION DID.....ITS JUST LIKE SELLIN DRUGZ MANG IF YOU GETTIN MONEY WITH YOUR TEAM YOU GREW UP WITH,AN YA GET IT POPPIN IN THE STREETS KILL AN ALL THAT FOR EACH OTHER, AN YOU GET KNOCKED OR POPPED,THEY THEIR SHORT TERM,BUT THEY HAVE THEIR OWN LIVE'S AN OBLIGATIONS MY BROTHERS...I DID SUM PEOPLE DIRTY IN A WAY CUZ I WAS KOOL HARD WITH SUM NIGGAS UP NORTH ANI SAID IMA WRITE MY NIGGA EXCHANGED #'S AN ALL DAT BUT WHEN I CAME HOME I STARTED GET PUSSY AN MONEY MY NIGGAS I WAS SPEEDIN IN THAT FAST LANE,AN I FORGOT ABOUT THEM OR LOST #'S AN SHIT!................

kingswing176
associate

Unread post by kingswing176 » June 14th, 2007, 10:39 am

yea thats what i mean people sumtimes forget bout chu i grew up wit ma grandma and nuttin goes before her thats how it is but for the rest of da family i dont really care like u said beeing in da nation made you same thing with me i go by what i belive is good and thats that

P^iru_Dude_Rooster
lieutenant

Unread post by P^iru_Dude_Rooster » June 14th, 2007, 11:02 am

Fam b4 yur nation manito.
shyt my unkle was king and p^ut fam 1st and died 4 my kuzin

KING POP'P
boss

Unread post by KING POP'P » June 14th, 2007, 11:23 am

i hear dat,your loved ones first...but other then dat i would die for this nation cuz i would of been dead or locked up doin life if it was for the light of the nation though,even though the nation could put you in dirt or jail but i wouldnt had last this long..lol. i have a son an a wife,i would of been dead bcouse my ignorence..ya digg!

kingswing176
associate

Unread post by kingswing176 » June 14th, 2007, 11:29 am

yup thats how it is shit i may be young but i understand the ways of a king shti sum manitos are ignorant and just think bout bangin out and shit me on the other hand i only bang out when i feel disrespected cuz as u get fond of your lessons u start to see the true light

KING POP'P
boss

Unread post by KING POP'P » June 14th, 2007, 11:42 am

YES SIRRR!..THAT LIGHT IS BRIGHT!

KingKaosSUNRISEbx
corporal
Region: North East

Unread post by KingKaosSUNRISEbx » June 14th, 2007, 11:47 pm

i had no family so have to say yea da nation b4 my fam

kingswing176
associate

Unread post by kingswing176 » June 15th, 2007, 12:50 pm

KingKaosSUNRISEbx wrote:i had no family so have to say yea da nation b4 my fam
see manito i understand u on that one cuz u neva had noone there for you but your nation but unlike me i have family and thats my grandma and nuttin goes before her

Almighty Sun king locko
fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Almighty Sun king locko » June 19th, 2007, 1:42 am

depends if the nation is your family