how deep is ambrose?

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior
Posts: 4219
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 10:30 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 7:57 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:Listin U SPAINISH BRICK IM A VICE LORD THATS WHY I AINT FEELIN THAT WORD BUT YO a$$ CRAZY AS f*ck n*gga I BANGED AGAINST LRZ 22Z YLODZ IDR MKZ AND ISC p*ssy AND I BET THE CKZ WOULD GIVE A NIGGGA SOME BETTER COMP THAN YALL n*ggas GHOST WORLD UVLN
YEAH THEYLL GIVE U BETTER COMP SO MUCH BETTER COMP OUR NEW HOODS USED TO BE THEIRS AND WE DROPPING THEM n*ggas LIKE FLYS AND THAT AINT EVEN MY GENERATION TAKE A STROLL DOWN LAWRENCE BRING THAT a$$ UP NORTH COCK THAT HAT IN THAT WHIP WATCH HOW QUICK U GOING GET AIRED OUT

4CH
boss
Posts: 2213
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 11:24 am

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by 4CH » July 18th, 2011, 8:14 pm

I know how and what it is man.Ain't no problem.

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by Greenghost2212 » July 18th, 2011, 11:46 pm

AND U SOUND JUST LIKE EVERY LATIN FOLK n*gga I BANGED AGAINST n*gga IM BORN AND RAISED OUT WEST BUT I TRAVEL AND GOT PEOPLE ALL OVER THE CITY NORTH SOUTH EAST AND WEST BRICK MY b*tch A CVL FROM UPTOWN THATS WHY I DONT REALLY f*ck WIT YALL OR THEM p*ssy a$$ G STONES I WAS BORN AND RASIED ON GETTIN MONEY AND JUST CUZ I BE ON THIS b*tch DONT MEAN sh*t IM NOT BEHIND NO DAMN COMPUTER I CAN BE ANYWHERE sh*t I WAS F*ck*n WIT THEM KINGS ON 51ST A COUPLE DAYS AGO

AlmightyNeutRon
fresh meat
Posts: 9
Joined: July 19th, 2011, 1:08 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by AlmightyNeutRon » July 19th, 2011, 3:53 pm

The SGD n*gga is funny bcoz SGDz on the north aint sh*t,them n*ggas got shot on Kimbal by them Royals.

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior
Posts: 4219
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 10:30 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 19th, 2011, 4:24 pm

AlmightyNeutRon wrote:The SGD n*gga is funny bcoz SGDz on the north aint sh*t,them n*ggas got shot on Kimbal by them Royals.
DAMN U GOT ONE POST AND DECIDED TO COME HERE AHAHAHA U INTERNET n*ggas :lol: :lol: :lol: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

HoodBeenUp
superior
Posts: 5464
Joined: August 15th, 2009, 12:53 am

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by HoodBeenUp » July 19th, 2011, 5:24 pm

SGDs treating royals and so are the CVLs on Leland.

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior
Posts: 4219
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 10:30 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 19th, 2011, 5:38 pm

HoodBeenUp wrote:SGDs treating royals and so are the CVLs on Leland.
NOT TO MENTION THEIR CHIEF WANTED TO FLIP TWO YEARS AGO WHEN THE WAR WAS GETTING GOOOOOOOOOD LOL MAN THIS ONLINE n*ggas ANYBODY CAN GET POPPED HERE AND THERE THAT DONT MEAN sh*t I GOT A sh*t LOAD OF LIST OF ROYALS THAT GOTTEN POPPED AND COBRAS THAT GOTTEN MERKED I DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT YOU n*ggas IM TRIPPING ON THEM STONES AND SLIMEY a$$ COBRAS THAT HIDE AND COME OUT OF NO WHERE f*ck YALL ROLOAIDS MAN ALMIGHTY NEUTRN MY a$$ U ONE OF THIS b*tch n*ggas ON HERE WITH ANOTHER NAME

User avatar
Angelo Krazy
boss
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by Angelo Krazy » July 19th, 2011, 6:52 pm

MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:BUT IS MUCH LOVE G I GOT TALL LOVE FOR ALOT OF BLACK GDs I KNOW sh*t HELL WE GOT MADD BLACK SGDs AND I f*cks HEAVY WITH SOME TVLs CVLs AND MY HATIAN FOE BUDDY ON HERE U CAN TELL THEM n*ggas REAL MAN NOT LIKE THIS DICKHEAD ALWAYS TRYING TO WOLF
:facepalm: something aint right here joe

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior
Posts: 4219
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 10:30 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 20th, 2011, 3:17 am

Angelo Krazy wrote:
MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:BUT IS MUCH LOVE G I GOT TALL LOVE FOR ALOT OF BLACK GDs I KNOW sh*t HELL WE GOT MADD BLACK SGDs AND I f*cks HEAVY WITH SOME TVLs CVLs AND MY HATIAN FOE BUDDY ON HERE U CAN TELL THEM n*ggas REAL MAN NOT LIKE THIS DICKHEAD ALWAYS TRYING TO WOLF
:facepalm: something aint right here joe
Long time ago before u decided to false flag on the internet there were real 4s on here like my n*gga solidfoe Nd I f*ck with him and he calls me wetback and tortilla flipper and pancho so I call him dirty hatian

User avatar
LilChukko
prospect
Posts: 77
Joined: July 18th, 2011, 9:41 am

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by LilChukko » July 20th, 2011, 3:30 am

Just stopping buy to show respect to the brothers :tiphat:

User avatar
iLL.State.of.Mind
fresh meat
Posts: 31
Joined: October 8th, 2010, 3:23 am

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by iLL.State.of.Mind » July 20th, 2011, 4:01 am

seen a ambrose piece recently in albany park. how long they been up there?

AlmightyNeutRon
fresh meat
Posts: 9
Joined: July 19th, 2011, 1:08 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by AlmightyNeutRon » July 20th, 2011, 9:48 am

MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
HoodBeenUp wrote:SGDs treating royals and so are the CVLs on Leland.
NOT TO MENTION THEIR CHIEF WANTED TO FLIP TWO YEARS AGO WHEN THE WAR WAS GETTING GOOOOOOOOOD LOL MAN THIS ONLINE n*ggas ANYBODY CAN GET POPPED HERE AND THERE THAT DONT MEAN sh*t I GOT A sh*t LOAD OF LIST OF ROYALS THAT GOTTEN POPPED AND COBRAS THAT GOTTEN MERKED I DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT YOU n*ggas IM TRIPPING ON THEM STONES AND SLIMEY a$$ COBRAS THAT HIDE AND COME OUT OF NO WHERE f*ck YALL ROLOAIDS MAN ALMIGHTY NEUTRN MY a$$ U ONE OF THIS b*tch n*ggas ON HERE WITH ANOTHER NAME
Nah i just tell what i see.
And dont forget where they stay at was cobras hood.
Royals who got poped?LOL n*gga only if they stones or the kings did it bcoz SGDZ aint nothing.
Ya talking sh*t,Royals getin trated over CPW?The VL´s and the Lk´z are togther and even like that Royals bring hell.
Instead of netbangin go tru KC again maybe next time ure boys wont get that lucky.
The only reason im bashing out iz coz u act like itz all good when u know ure mob in albny park aint sh*t.
Stop stunin and got do something for ure boys that got shot

AlmightyNeutRon
fresh meat
Posts: 9
Joined: July 19th, 2011, 1:08 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by AlmightyNeutRon » July 20th, 2011, 10:00 am

iLL.State.of.Mind wrote:seen a ambrose piece recently in albany park. how long they been up there?
From what i know they kool it the royals and other folkz,but i dont think they got a solid set...

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by Greenghost2212 » July 20th, 2011, 10:04 am

HEY LOOK WE GOT A KGB ON THE LINE :lol:

justachicagokid
underboss
Posts: 1133
Joined: March 27th, 2011, 4:13 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by justachicagokid » July 20th, 2011, 11:39 am

AlmightyNeutRon wrote:
MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
HoodBeenUp wrote:SGDs treating royals and so are the CVLs on Leland.
NOT TO MENTION THEIR CHIEF WANTED TO FLIP TWO YEARS AGO WHEN THE WAR WAS GETTING GOOOOOOOOOD LOL MAN THIS ONLINE n*ggas ANYBODY CAN GET POPPED HERE AND THERE THAT DONT MEAN sh*t I GOT A sh*t LOAD OF LIST OF ROYALS THAT GOTTEN POPPED AND COBRAS THAT GOTTEN MERKED I DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT YOU n*ggas IM TRIPPING ON THEM STONES AND SLIMEY a$$ COBRAS THAT HIDE AND COME OUT OF NO WHERE f*ck YALL ROLOAIDS MAN ALMIGHTY NEUTRN MY a$$ U ONE OF THIS b*tch n*ggas ON HERE WITH ANOTHER NAME
Nah i just tell what i see.
And dont forget where they stay at was cobras hood.
Royals who got poped?LOL n*gga only if they stones or the kings did it bcoz SGDZ aint nothing.
Ya talking sh*t,Royals getin trated over CPW?The VL´s and the Lk´z are togther and even like that Royals bring hell.
Instead of netbangin go tru KC again maybe next time ure boys wont get that lucky.
The only reason im bashing out iz coz u act like itz all good when u know ure mob in albny park aint sh*t.
Stop stunin and got do something for ure boys that got shot

i gotta co sign dis dem royals is crazy as f*ck

User avatar
WESTBRONXRIDER
boss
Posts: 2668
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 7:01 am

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by WESTBRONXRIDER » July 20th, 2011, 11:44 am

LilChukko wrote:Just stopping buy to show respect to the brothers :tiphat:

KRAZY GET-DOWN BITCHES . :lol:

User avatar
Angelo Krazy
boss
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by Angelo Krazy » July 20th, 2011, 12:33 pm

MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
Angelo Krazy wrote:
MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:BUT IS MUCH LOVE G I GOT TALL LOVE FOR ALOT OF BLACK GDs I KNOW sh*t HELL WE GOT MADD BLACK SGDs AND I f*cks HEAVY WITH SOME TVLs CVLs AND MY HATIAN FOE BUDDY ON HERE U CAN TELL THEM n*ggas REAL MAN NOT LIKE THIS DICKHEAD ALWAYS TRYING TO WOLF
:facepalm: something aint right here joe
Long time ago before u decided to false flag on the internet there were real 4s on here like my n*gga solidfoe Nd I f*ck with him and he calls me wetback and tortilla flipper and pancho so I call him dirty hatian
you n*ggas ain't on sh*t doe you a crew just flip SDK f*ck the bitchfork foes world n*gga :321:

User avatar
iLL.State.of.Mind
fresh meat
Posts: 31
Joined: October 8th, 2010, 3:23 am

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by iLL.State.of.Mind » July 20th, 2011, 12:38 pm

that ambrose tag is up around drake i think. right across the way from murderland. probably play it coo with them IGs but thats pushing it. flagging just a skip away from IG hood.

PLAYBOYG
underboss
Posts: 1981
Joined: July 1st, 2011, 3:19 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by PLAYBOYG » July 20th, 2011, 12:48 pm

EVERY THHREAD TURNS TO RACE :smh: BLACK HOODS AND MEX HOODS A BIG DIFFERNCE, FOR EXAMPLE IN A BLACK HOOD, LETS SAY 20 HOUSES ON A BLOCK sh*t 15 OUT OF 20 HAVE MUTILPE MALES WHO BANG/SLANG WATEVER, IM NOT SAYING JUST A " SON" OF THE HOUSEHOLD, HELL NAW, U GT BROTHERS,CUZIN FRM OUTTATOWN OR FRM OTHERSIDE OF THE CITY,UNCLES WHO STOP OR LIVE THERE AS WELL, WHO WOULD THROWDOWN IF sh*t GET HECTIC :2cents: , 20 HOUSE IN A MEX HOOD, ILL SAY 10 OUT OF 20 HAVE BANGERS, USUALLY A "SON" WHO BANGS, THE REST ARE FATHERS WHO WORK 2 3 JOBS OR JUST PLAIN WETBACKS :2cents: .BIG FUKKING DIFFERNCE, I REMEBER ONE TIME WE GT INTO IT WITH SUM LORDS IT WAS 3 ON 5 , PRETTY EVEN, THEN ONE CALLS UT AND IT WAS LIKE A FUKKING FAMILY REUNION, sh*t PROB 5 0R 6 OTHER BLACK CAME OUT,IM GUESSING SAME SCENARIO, BROTHERS CUZINS UNCLE, sh*t PROB SISTER BOY :lmao: FRIEND THAT WAS ONE CRIB WITH ABT 8 OR 98 GROWN MEN IN THE LIFE, NOT JUST ONE SON A ND A FATHER WHO DONT KNOW sh*t ABT GANGBANGING C :tiphat: NT TO MENTION THE OTHER BLACKS WHO WERE OUT FRONT AND POSTED UP AS WELL ON THE BLACK :tiphat:

User avatar
LilChukko
prospect
Posts: 77
Joined: July 18th, 2011, 9:41 am

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by LilChukko » July 20th, 2011, 1:32 pm

WESTBRONXRIDER wrote:
LilChukko wrote:Just stopping buy to show respect to the brothers :tiphat:

KRAZY GET-DOWN BITCHES . :lol:
c'mon n*gga, you gonna diss someones nation and you all the way in your smelly a$$ Bronx Zoo? C'mon kid where they do that at?

Oh right, the internet :lol:

Post Reply