how deep is ambrose?

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 15th, 2012, 10:22 pm

Actually I2 GOT 2 HOODS OUT SOUTH AND THE CULLERTON DUCES GOT 1 OUT SOUTH

User avatar
Southside18th
sergeant
Posts: 338
Joined: August 9th, 2011, 6:29 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by Southside18th » February 16th, 2012, 12:14 pm

To that animal, u don't know what the f*ck u r talking about! U mentioning that pic being taken on 19th place and Racine! Hahaha that's the outskirts of the hood! One side is the rashes and on the other is my block! That little b*tch in the pic is dead too! Hahaha that was lil miklo and the only reason why he turned ambro cause the shorties beat his a$$ so he flipped and got killed a month or two after that! Hahaha it only take seconds to jump out a car and snap a pic so why r u acting like they have camp outs for days on that block? Hahaha

User avatar
AlmightyAs
general
Posts: 704
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 8:53 am

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by AlmightyAs » February 16th, 2012, 4:18 pm

eo turned ambro cuz he wanted to an ko we didnt let turn cuz he tricked get yo sh*t straight ho* them dueces be treatin yall donuts on 48th an there lame as f*ck so what that make you we be gunnin them deuces up

User avatar
BangbangD
foot soldier
Posts: 192
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 2:44 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by BangbangD » February 16th, 2012, 4:36 pm

aint no need for all dat internet tuff sh*t nga i aint on none a dat gay a$$ sh*t
im jus puttin you out for dat dumb sh*t you said "deuces stready tuirnin ambro" you da one said da goofy a$$ sh*t n if only eo turnd ambro den why would you say dat ?
i aint gon stunt eo was a cool a$$ n*gga down a$$ n*gga too n da ambrose n the deuces were cool before dat nga flippd n then you gon say ambrose steady flamin up da deuces ? lol eo da one came shot one a da guys n maybe one lil shootout after dat come on now nga im jus sayin be real n*gga

User avatar
SIR AMBRO
boss
Posts: 2675
Joined: May 12th, 2010, 2:17 am

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by SIR AMBRO » February 17th, 2012, 2:07 am

n*gga YOU NEED TO BUILD A CAMP FIRE WITH ALL THEM STORIES n*gga f*ck OUTTA GPPK AINT ON sh*t n*gga :2cents:

User avatar
AlmightyAs
general
Posts: 704
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 8:53 am

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by AlmightyAs » February 22nd, 2012, 1:03 am

BangbangD wrote:aint no need for all dat internet tuff sh*t nga i aint on none a dat gay a$$ sh*t
im jus puttin you out for dat dumb sh*t you said "deuces stready tuirnin ambro" you da one said da goofy a$$ sh*t n if only eo turnd ambro den why would you say dat ?
i aint gon stunt eo was a cool a$$ n*gga down a$$ n*gga too n da ambrose n the deuces were cool before dat nga flippd n then you gon say ambrose steady flamin up da deuces ? lol eo da one came shot one a da guys n maybe one lil shootout after dat come on now nga im jus sayin be real n*gga


nah eo turned in we shot mousey in chest with a 40. cal an shot another deuce in the leg an than floodzey flipped an we shot another deuce named minz an since we went to war we been give them n*ggas the bizness skinned one of them n*ggas in the neck an them deuces busted back once since we been at war an its only cuz we brought it to them n*ggas an them deuces steady callin behind eachother backs tryin to flip Ambro

User avatar
AlmightyAs
general
Posts: 704
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 8:53 am

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by AlmightyAs » November 29th, 2012, 10:40 pm

In the last few years we defbeen gettin deeper every hood is gettin deeper new hoods poppin up on the south side, and we even on the Northside now my team full of go gettas too on the south side we a major factor been treating mods way bigger so y'all do the math wethem Almighty Ambrose

PLAYBOYG
underboss
Posts: 1981
Joined: July 1st, 2011, 3:19 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by PLAYBOYG » November 29th, 2012, 11:22 pm

AlmightyAs wrote:In the last few years we defbeen gettin deeper every hood is gettin deeper new hoods poppin up on the south side, and we even on the Northside now my team full of go gettas too on the south side we a major factor been treating mods way bigger so y'all do the math wethem Almighty Ambrose
NO BSHIT THO, AMBROSE CAME DEP AS FUKK TO MADDS A FEW YEARS AGO :lol: ON SUM HEAVY TS_ KNOW CUZ A COUPLE OF US WAS KIKKING IT WAS SUM FEMALES WHEN SUM 38s PULLED UP MAD AS HELL :lol:

southboi
captain
Posts: 415
Joined: December 1st, 2010, 1:53 am

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by southboi » November 30th, 2012, 2:49 am

AlmightyAs wrote:In the last few years we defbeen gettin deeper every hood is gettin deeper new hoods poppin up on the south side, and we even on the Northside now my team full of go gettas too on the south side we a major factor been treating mods way bigger so y'all do the math wethem Almighty Ambrose
Do yall still got spear city? I seen acouple of ambrose at Chicago Ridge Mall decked out in baby blue

User avatar
AlmightyAs
general
Posts: 704
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 8:53 am

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by AlmightyAs » November 30th, 2012, 5:18 pm

I never met any brothers from there so I doubt it

User avatar
1969
foot soldier
Posts: 193
Joined: March 12th, 2011, 2:25 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by 1969 » December 8th, 2012, 12:07 pm

AlmightyAs wrote:
BangbangD wrote:aint no need for all dat internet tuff sh*t nga i aint on none a dat gay a$$ sh*t
im jus puttin you out for dat dumb sh*t you said "deuces stready tuirnin ambro" you da one said da goofy a$$ sh*t n if only eo turnd ambro den why would you say dat ?
i aint gon stunt eo was a cool a$$ n*gga down a$$ n*gga too n da ambrose n the deuces were cool before dat nga flippd n then you gon say ambrose steady flamin up da deuces ? lol eo da one came shot one a da guys n maybe one lil shootout after dat come on now nga im jus sayin be real n*gga


nah eo turned in we shot mousey in chest with a 40. cal an shot another deuce in the leg an than floodzey flipped an we shot another deuce named minz an since we went to war we been give them n*ggas the bizness skinned one of them n*ggas in the neck an them deuces busted back once since we been at war an its only cuz we brought it to them n*ggas an them deuces steady callin behind eachother backs tryin to flip Ambro

when you gonna make Eric Olson cover his Deuce tats? Just cuz he got a A by his eye, dont mean sh*t, he got Spade Town tatted on both arms, big ol SPade on his chest.

ANd you talkin how 22 boys & Deuces turnin AmHoe, just shows ur sh*t is weak as hell, u gotta take pancakes and tricks to make ur set look big. And how is Eric enjoying his time in the joint? he flips AmHoe and gets locked for 3 years--good choice on that pancake.

Quit woofin about Burbank--5-0 is shutting them down, its a town of 5,000 people, it aint hard to find the 3 Amhoes in town.

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 25th, 2013, 4:24 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:NAH THEM IGZ DEEPER I CAN TELL YOU THAT MUCH :2cents: IM NOT SURE ABOUT THEM COBRAS...I WOULDK COMPARE OUR NUMBERS TO MAYBE THE DUECES I THINK THEY DEEPER BUT WE AINT FAR BEHIND...I WOULDK SAY WE IN BETWEEN THE DUECES AND 22 BOYS...WE GOT BROTHERS IS DIFFERENT STATES N sh*t SO IDK FOR SURE BUT YEA WE DEEPER THAN MOST n*ggas THINK :2cents: :tiphat:

sh*t THE DUECES AND 22 BOYS NUMBERS AINT sh*t TO COMPARE TOO LOL sh*t I KNOW YALL DEEPER THAN THEM n*ggas :lol: ILL SAY YALL AND COBRAS ARE BOUT THE SAME

Post Reply