how deep is ambrose?

justachicagokid
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: uptown gangster

how deep is ambrose?

Unread post by justachicagokid » July 17th, 2011, 1:54 am

i always thought of them as this small neighborhood type of gang. i know dey used to be large but i been noticin alot more taggins round da city . is dey gettin numbers again?

HoodBeenUp
superior
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by HoodBeenUp » July 17th, 2011, 12:36 pm

Don't know have to ask Sir Ambro, I do like the name Ambrose though sounds cool.

6horty BD
sergeant
Affiliation: Trey World Mafia

Unread post by 6horty BD » July 17th, 2011, 1:43 pm

dey use to be a Pilsen only mob, now you can find dem foos out east, still around pilsen, some parts of da 20's on da SS and they gettin' it crackin on da northside :2cents:

how deep? shiiit, like the coochies, i can't even tell you bruh.

and da name Ambrose means "Almighty Mexican Brothers" my guy who a Slag Valley Boy broke dat shit down to me.

HoodBeenUp
superior

Unread post by HoodBeenUp » July 17th, 2011, 1:55 pm

Did they change it, wasn't the Ambrose a white mob before? Or am I thinking of the saints?

6horty BD
sergeant
Affiliation: Trey World Mafia

Unread post by 6horty BD » July 17th, 2011, 2:06 pm

HoodBeenUp wrote:Did they change it, wasn't the Ambrose a white mob before? Or am I thinking of the saints?
nah i dnt kno what dey original name was but i think ambrose in general was original just a all latino/mexican mob.

Ambro's and South Chicago got history...deem niggas was straight grimey as hell. next to disciples, i think dem niggaz is da most hated folk mob period.

backintheday
colonel
Affiliation: sssshhhhh

Unread post by backintheday » July 17th, 2011, 11:57 pm

I knew an ambrose that came out from 18th and morgan and all I got to say is that cat was straight swimmin in some water!...that be their thing from what I know, but again that was awhile ago.

southboi
captain

Unread post by southboi » July 18th, 2011, 12:41 am

backintheday wrote:I knew an ambrose that came out from 18th and morgan and all I got to say is that cat was straight swimmin in some water!...that be their thing from what I know, but again that was awhile ago.
them and those sdz like dat shit only tried it a few times myself and hated it

HoodBeenUp
superior

Unread post by HoodBeenUp » July 18th, 2011, 12:45 am

Damn Gents and Ambrose use to be on that wet hard especially them Gents!

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior
Affiliation: SELF MADE GANGSTAZ WE DONT HONOR NOBODY HOE 1974
Location: 1974 GANGSTAZ SINCE 1997 YOU LIL NIGGAZ PEONZ CK SCRK FSK LKK IIVLK CVLK TVLK NORTHSIDE GUNNERZ

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 12:46 am

southboi wrote:
backintheday wrote:I knew an ambrose that came out from 18th and morgan and all I got to say is that cat was straight swimmin in some water!...that be their thing from what I know, but again that was awhile ago.
them and those sdz like dat shit only tried it a few times myself and hated it
maybe before 2001 my guys are from oakley and that shit had a ban over there thats y 24 and 18 had animosity same shit with cal and the oakleys ole boy got fucked up on that water and smoked his brother and sister or his mom them niggas pushed hard against that shit s.o.s on anybody doing that shit or selling it

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior
Location: 1974 GANGSTAZ SINCE 1997 YOU LIL NIGGAZ PEONZ CK SCRK FSK LKK IIVLK CVLK TVLK NORTHSIDE GUNNERZ

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 12:46 am

HoodBeenUp wrote:Damn Gents and Ambrose use to be on that wet hard especially them Gents!
LOL NIKKA I SEE U HATE GENTS DIDNT U USED TO HAVE ANOTHER NAME UP ON HERE BEFORE OR IS ALWAYS BEEN THIS ONE?

HoodBeenUp
superior

Unread post by HoodBeenUp » July 18th, 2011, 5:15 am

I think you have me confused with someone else. No problem with the Gents I just know they smoked they wet....or use to

justachicagokid
underboss

Unread post by justachicagokid » July 18th, 2011, 10:42 am

HoodBeenUp wrote:Don't know have to ask Sir Ambro, I do like the name Ambrose though sounds cool.
co sign ambrose sounds brotherly as hell and hard as fuck at da same time. ill do ya one metter their taggins are tight as fuck too.

Greenghost2212
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » July 18th, 2011, 11:59 am

I used to fuck wit two ambros from jobcorps one was black the other white and they both was from mozart cool ass niggas to be folks

FoRTyyyZ
associate
Affiliation: SOUFSIDE CHICAGOAN

Unread post by FoRTyyyZ » July 18th, 2011, 12:45 pm

6horty BD wrote:dey use to be a Pilsen only mob, now you can find dem foos out east, still around pilsen, some parts of da 20's on da SS and they gettin' it crackin on da northside :2cents:

and da name Ambrose means "Almighty Mexican Brothers" my guy who a Slag Valley Boy broke dat shit down to me.
Naw BD folks, the Ambroses aint shit in north, dey tag by my hood but dey will smashed my nigga, even some ambroz got smahed in Jefferson park by the Azteca crew. So u knew da ambroz aint doing much getting smashed by crews lol

SIR AMBRO
boss
Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Unread post by SIR AMBRO » July 18th, 2011, 1:04 pm

LOL 40'Z LIKE I SAID YOUR SO LAME YOU AINT EVEN WORTH RESPONDING TOO...BUT FOR 1. AINT NO1 GETTIN STOMPED BY AZTECAZ LOL AINT THEM THE NIGGAS TRYIN TO RIDE THE A LIKE US :wtf: :tiphat: AND LOL COME ON NOW YOU THE SAME NIGGA TALKKIN BOUT YOU BE ON 45TH HOPPIN OUT ON SKANKS WITH BATS :wtf: :facepalm: :wtf2: :tiphat: BUT FOR ANY1 THAT DONT KNOW...40'Z IS A LAME :2cents: AND DONT LISTEN TO HIM...YEA WE USED TO MAKE MONEY OFF WET N SHIT WHO DIDNT IN THE 90'S??!!! AND YEA THE DEEPEST BROTHERS IS THEM 6 TREYS THEN ITS A TOSS UP BETWEEN US AND THEM BROTHERS ON WOOD...79TH GOT DEEP BROTHERS TOO BUT THEM BROTHERS BE ON SOME MONEY SHIT MORE THAN ANYTHING...WE HAD ALOT OF SHORTYS COME HOME LAST SUMMER TO 86TH...WE GOT BROTHERS IN THE HARBOR, WHITING...ETC

WESTBRONXRIDER
boss
Region: North East
Affiliation: WEST-SIDE OF THE BRONX .

Unread post by WESTBRONXRIDER » July 18th, 2011, 1:09 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:LOL 40'Z LIKE I SAID YOUR SO LAME YOU AINT EVEN WORTH RESPONDING TOO...BUT FOR 1. AINT NO1 GETTIN STOMPED BY AZTECAZ LOL AINT THEM THE NIGGAS TRYIN TO RIDE THE A LIKE US :wtf: :tiphat: AND LOL COME ON NOW YOU THE SAME NIGGA TALKKIN BOUT YOU BE ON 45TH HOPPIN OUT ON SKANKS WITH BATS :wtf: :facepalm: :wtf2:

:wtf: NEVEA . :lmao:

justachicagokid
underboss

Unread post by justachicagokid » July 18th, 2011, 1:22 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:LOL 40'Z LIKE I SAID YOUR SO LAME YOU AINT EVEN WORTH RESPONDING TOO...BUT FOR 1. AINT NO1 GETTIN STOMPED BY AZTECAZ LOL AINT THEM THE NIGGAS TRYIN TO RIDE THE A LIKE US :wtf: :tiphat: AND LOL COME ON NOW YOU THE SAME NIGGA TALKKIN BOUT YOU BE ON 45TH HOPPIN OUT ON SKANKS WITH BATS :wtf: :facepalm: :wtf2: :tiphat: BUT FOR ANY1 THAT DONT KNOW...40'Z IS A LAME :2cents: AND DONT LISTEN TO HIM...YEA WE USED TO MAKE MONEY OFF WET N SHIT WHO DIDNT IN THE 90'S??!!! AND YEA THE DEEPEST BROTHERS IS THEM 6 TREYS THEN ITS A TOSS UP BETWEEN US AND THEM BROTHERS ON WOOD...79TH GOT DEEP BROTHERS TOO BUT THEM BROTHERS BE ON SOME MONEY SHIT MORE THAN ANYTHING...WE HAD ALOT OF SHORTYS COME HOME LAST SUMMER TO 86TH...WE GOT BROTHERS IN THE HARBOR, WHITING...ETC

so numbers wise who would you compare yourself to? im thinkin your numbes are similar to spanish cobras or imperial gs

SIR AMBRO
boss

Unread post by SIR AMBRO » July 18th, 2011, 2:22 pm

NAH THEM IGZ DEEPER I CAN TELL YOU THAT MUCH :2cents: IM NOT SURE ABOUT THEM COBRAS...I WOULDK COMPARE OUR NUMBERS TO MAYBE THE DUECES I THINK THEY DEEPER BUT WE AINT FAR BEHIND...I WOULDK SAY WE IN BETWEEN THE DUECES AND 22 BOYS...WE GOT BROTHERS IS DIFFERENT STATES N SHIT SO IDK FOR SURE BUT YEA WE DEEPER THAN MOST NIGGAS THINK :2cents: :tiphat:

SIR AMBRO
boss

Unread post by SIR AMBRO » July 18th, 2011, 2:23 pm

IN GANGBANGIN THO....NUMBERS DONT MATTER :2cents: YOU CAN HAVE 300 DOWN NIGGAS TAKE OUT 900 BITCH NIGGAS :2cents:

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 2:36 pm

FoRTyyyZ wrote:
6horty BD wrote:dey use to be a Pilsen only mob, now you can find dem foos out east, still around pilsen, some parts of da 20's on da SS and they gettin' it crackin on da northside :2cents:

Naw BD folks, the Ambroses aint shit in north, dey tag by my hood but dey will smashed my nigga, even some ambroz got smahed in Jefferson park by the Azteca crew. So u knew da ambroz aint doing much getting smashed by crews lol
hey nikka im still waiting for you to tell me who you is and where u from i done pmed u twice

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 2:38 pm

justachicagokid wrote:
SIR AMBRO wrote:LOL 40'Z LIKE I SAID YOUR SO LAME YOU AINT EVEN WORTH RESPONDING TOO...BUT FOR 1. AINT NO1 GETTIN STOMPED BY AZTECAZ LOL AINT THEM THE NIGGAS TRYIN TO RIDE THE A LIKE US :wtf: :tiphat: AND LOL COME ON NOW YOU THE SAME NIGGA TALKKIN BOUT YOU BE ON 45TH HOPPIN OUT ON SKANKS WITH BATS :wtf: :facepalm: :wtf2: :tiphat: BUT FOR ANY1 THAT DONT KNOW...40'Z IS A LAME :2cents: AND DONT LISTEN TO HIM...YEA WE USED TO MAKE MONEY OFF WET N SHIT WHO DIDNT IN THE 90'S??!!! AND YEA THE DEEPEST BROTHERS IS THEM 6 TREYS THEN ITS A TOSS UP BETWEEN US AND THEM BROTHERS ON WOOD...79TH GOT DEEP BROTHERS TOO BUT THEM BROTHERS BE ON SOME MONEY SHIT MORE THAN ANYTHING...WE HAD ALOT OF SHORTYS COME HOME LAST SUMMER TO 86TH...WE GOT BROTHERS IN THE HARBOR, WHITING...ETC

so numbers wise who would you compare yourself to? im thinkin your numbes are similar to spanish cobras or imperial gs
ambrose numbers compared to igs and cobras what are you smoking and like ambrose folks said i rather be with gangstas ass niggas then a deep ass mobb that aint got no killas like alot of this BITCH ASS KKINGS OUT HERE WOLFING IN PACK YALL HOES FUCK THEM COBRAS TOO SNAKE IN THE GRASS WITH A PITCHFORKK UP ITS ASS

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 2:39 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:NAH THEM IGZ DEEPER I CAN TELL YOU THAT MUCH :2cents: IM NOT SURE ABOUT THEM COBRAS...I WOULDK COMPARE OUR NUMBERS TO MAYBE THE DUECES I THINK THEY DEEPER BUT WE AINT FAR BEHIND...I WOULDK SAY WE IN BETWEEN THE DUECES AND 22 BOYS...WE GOT BROTHERS IS DIFFERENT STATES N SHIT SO IDK FOR SURE BUT YEA WE DEEPER THAN MOST NIGGAS THINK :2cents: :tiphat:
HEY AMBRO YALL FUKK WITH THEM DUQEES

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 2:41 pm

justachicagokid wrote:

MATTER OF FACT NIGGA HOW THE FUCK U FROM CHICAGO AND U GOING COMPARE IGs TO AMBROSE WTF LAME ASS DUB BITCH IMPERIAL AND INSANE KKILLA YALL NIKKAS LAME UP NORTH YALL BE SCURY AND TRICKING OFF CUZ YALL GET BRICKED NIGGA STONE DOUBLE II KKILLA FUCK U LAME ASS HOOKKS NIGGA YALL GET TREATED UP NORTH UPTOWN AND THE PARKK SYPO KKRAZY SGD RUNING THE LAND NIKKA

SIR AMBRO
boss

Unread post by SIR AMBRO » July 18th, 2011, 2:42 pm

THAT DUDE FAKE AS HELL :2cents: :tiphat: HE USED TO BE ON CHI HOODZ WHEN THEY HAD THE CHAT SHIT...TALKKIN BOUT HE BE HOPPIN OUT ON SAINTS WITH BATS...HE BE BEATIN BISHOPS...HE BE AIRIN OUT AMBROSE...HE KIDNAPS COUNTS...ETC...HE USED TO CLAIM THAT AZTEC SHIT :2cents: :2cents:

AND NAH SOME OF THE BROTHERS INTO IT WITH THEM DUECES :2cents:

YEA I WAS SAYING THE SAME THING...IGZ DEEP AS HELL LOL :2cents: :tiphat:

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 2:49 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:THAT DUDE FAKE AS HELL :2cents: :tiphat: HE USED TO BE ON CHI HOODZ WHEN THEY HAD THE CHAT SHIT...TALKKIN BOUT HE BE HOPPIN OUT ON SAINTS WITH BATS...HE BE BEATIN BISHOPS...HE BE AIRIN OUT AMBROSE...HE KIDNAPS COUNTS...ETC...HE USED TO CLAIM THAT AZTEC SHIT :2cents: :2cents:

AND NAH SOME OF THE BROTHERS INTO IT WITH THEM DUECES :2cents:

YEA I WAS SAYING THE SAME THING...IGZ DEEP AS HELL LOL :2cents: :tiphat:
MAN FOLKKZ THIS NIGGAS ON HERE GOT SOME MOTHERGOOSE STORIES I SWEAR HOW THE FUCK U GOING COMPARE IGz THAT GOT LIKE HALF OF LOGAN SQUARE ALOT OF LAND IN THE PARK ALOT OF LAND IN RIIS PARK LOT OF LAND DOWN FULLY I MEAN COMMON SENSE ESPECIALLY IF U FROM OUT NORTH U CRUISED THEM HOODS DAWG I DONT CARE WHO U IS IF YOUS A REAL BANGER NORTHSIDE SOUTH SIDE U DONE CRUISED FULLY OR 18TH OR 26ST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE U GOTTA KNOW YOUR FUCKING SURROUNDINGS

4CH
boss
Affiliation: 22-12

Unread post by 4CH » July 18th, 2011, 2:53 pm

I use to work with this IG he was from fullerton end and I worked with this Mld off fully & trip.

justachicagokid
underboss

Unread post by justachicagokid » July 18th, 2011, 3:19 pm

all i can do is laugh at yo ass. first of all nigga i aint got time to run around every block in da city and count niggas. i dont know much about ambrose so i was asking shit. gues dats a crime.

as far as uptown gangsters gettin treated or worse yet gettin hoed whos punkin us? we one of the most respected gd sets in chicago. we had all types of niggas commin at us for like 25 years and we still here. but i aint gonna net bang cuz im pretty sure you just tryin to start some internet shit.

also lemme explain somethin to ya......dis da internet not da streets!! im king killa and all types of other mob killa but i aint tryna push that here. dis entertainement n besides i enjoy talkin to niggas i normally wouldnt be able to talk to in da streets. dats what dis shit all about its entertainment.

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 3:24 pm

justachicagokid wrote:all i can do is laugh at yo ass. first of all nigga i aint got time to run around every block in da city and count niggas. i dont know much about ambrose so i was asking shit. gues dats a crime.

as far as uptown gangsters gettin treated or worse yet gettin hoed whos punkin us? we one of the most respected gd sets in chicago. we had all types of niggas commin at us for like 25 years and we still here. but i aint gonna net bang cuz im pretty sure you just tryin to start some internet shit.

also lemme explain somethin to ya......dis da internet not da streets!! im king killa and all types of other mob killa but i aint tryna push that here. dis entertainement n besides i enjoy talkin to niggas i normally wouldnt be able to talk to in da streets. dats what dis shit all about its entertainment.
I SAW THAT DUBS SHIT ON YO PROFILE AND I THOUGHT U WAS A GAY ASS HOOOK AKA DOUBLE II WITH THE DUBS SHIT IF U GD U GD NOW I DONT KNOW FOLKS BUT IM IN THE STREETS I KNOW MY SURROUNDINGS I CAN EVEN TELL U ABOUT A DECK OF FUCKING MCs UP NORTH THAT WASNT EVEN SWOLE DEEP BUT THEY WAS THERE AND IM LATIN FOLKKS I AINT SUPPOSED TO KKNOW ALL ABOUT BLACK MOBBS LIKE THAT BUT FULLY DOGG COME ON NOW IF U FROM THE CITY U ARE TO KNOW

HoodBeenUp
superior

Unread post by HoodBeenUp » July 18th, 2011, 3:35 pm

Albany Park and Uptown been quiet as hell this year and summer...thats good thing though fuck it.

justachicagokid
underboss

Unread post by justachicagokid » July 18th, 2011, 3:43 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
justachicagokid wrote:all i can do is laugh at yo ass. first of all nigga i aint got time to run around every block in da city and count niggas. i dont know much about ambrose so i was asking shit. gues dats a crime.

I SAW THAT DUBS SHIT ON YO PROFILE AND I THOUGHT U WAS A GAY ASS HOOOK AKA DOUBLE II WITH THE DUBS SHIT IF U GD U GD NOW I DONT KNOW FOLKS BUT IM IN THE STREETS I KNOW MY SURROUNDINGS I CAN EVEN TELL U ABOUT A DECK OF FUCKING MCs UP NORTH THAT WASNT EVEN SWOLE DEEP BUT THEY WAS THERE AND IM LATIN FOLKKS I AINT SUPPOSED TO KKNOW ALL ABOUT BLACK MOBBS LIKE THAT BUT FULLY DOGG COME ON NOW IF U FROM THE CITY U ARE TO KNOW

dat was a typo. i aint even see dat

Kensingtons Finest
underboss
Affiliation: Wild 100's ALKN 11-5

Unread post by Kensingtons Finest » July 18th, 2011, 3:48 pm

Ambrose aint that small of a mob, deeper than saints, dragons, gents, vikings, pachucos.. I put em up there wit sgd's and Razas. not even close to IG or Cobras, or 26. Dey get down tho

justachicagokid
underboss

Unread post by justachicagokid » July 18th, 2011, 3:55 pm

Kensingtons Finest wrote:Ambrose aint that small of a mob, deeper than saints, dragons, gents, vikings, pachucos.. I put em up there wit sgd's and Razas. not even close to IG or Cobras, or 26. Dey get down tho

sup man dis roseland say fuck dis heat too. i aint been out all day except to hit da drive thru.

Kensingtons Finest
underboss
Affiliation: Wild 100's ALKN 11-5

Unread post by Kensingtons Finest » July 18th, 2011, 4:01 pm

justachicagokid wrote:
Kensingtons Finest wrote:Ambrose aint that small of a mob, deeper than saints, dragons, gents, vikings, pachucos.. I put em up there wit sgd's and Razas. not even close to IG or Cobras, or 26. Dey get down tho

sup man dis roseland say fuck dis heat too. i aint been out all day except to hit da drive thru.
Took a cruise like a hour ago, shorties out here still out, I told em jump in, try telling these lil niggas come out later but these niggas heated cause a g tagged over dey shit by da viaduct :smh: crazy lil niggas, a lot of hot heads out right now

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 4:25 pm

Kensingtons Finest wrote:
justachicagokid wrote:

Took a cruise like a hour ago, shorties out here still out, I told em jump in, try telling these lil niggas come out later but these niggas heated cause a g tagged over dey shit by da viaduct :smh: crazy lil niggas, a lot of hot heads out right now
WHATS UP FLAKKY U OUT THERE SHAGGIN IT EATING SOME ELOTES

justachicagokid
underboss

Unread post by justachicagokid » July 18th, 2011, 4:27 pm

MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
justachicagokid wrote:

1974 we know dats you

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 4:29 pm

justachicagokid wrote:
MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
justachicagokid wrote:

1974 we know dats you
WHY WOULDNT IT BE ME :facepalm:

Greenghost2212
superior

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » July 18th, 2011, 5:25 pm

CALM ALL THAT HOOK SHIT DOWN U SOGGY GLAZED DONUT

G-RED
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: GDN

Unread post by G-RED » July 18th, 2011, 5:35 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:NAH THEM IGZ DEEPER I CAN TELL YOU THAT MUCH :2cents: IM NOT SURE ABOUT THEM COBRAS...I WOULDK COMPARE OUR NUMBERS TO MAYBE THE DUECES I THINK THEY DEEPER BUT WE AINT FAR BEHIND...I WOULDK SAY WE IN BETWEEN THE DUECES AND 22 BOYS...WE GOT BROTHERS IS DIFFERENT STATES N SHIT SO IDK FOR SURE BUT YEA WE DEEPER THAN MOST NIGGAS THINK :2cents: :tiphat:
YEAH ITZ AMBROSE IN LEXINGTON KENTUCKY FO SHO...DEY CLICKED UP WIT DA 22 BOYS DOWN THERE...NOW I KNW U SAID YALL AINT REALLY COOL LIKE DAT N DA DA CHI NO MORE...BUT GUESS DEM SOUTH AMBROSE AND 22 BOYS TAKING IT BCK TO DA ROOTS...HEARD YALL N TEXAS 2

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 5:44 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:CALM ALL THAT HOOK SHIT DOWN U SOGGY GLAZED DONUT
LISTEN HOOKK I WAS REFERING TO HOE ASS DOUBLE IIs BUT SINCE U WANNA COME THROUGH AND BE SUPERMAN HOOKK ILL CALL U HOOKK TOO I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY U NIGGAS WOLF SO HARD ON THIS INTERNET SITES TALKIN ALL THIS KKRAZY SHIT WHEN U KNOW THAT I KKNOW IF WE WAS IN THESE STREETS NIGGA U WOULDNT EVEN ROLL PASS OR START SOME SHIT KKNOWING HOW IS IT YALL BE SAYING "THEM MEXICANS BE ON SOME DUMB SHIT ALWAYS WANNA GANG BANG" SO GET CHO BIG FACE HOOOKK ASS AND WHAT THEY CALL U AGAIN MELVIN NIGGA?NIGGA PLEASE :facepalm:

G-RED
superior

Unread post by G-RED » July 18th, 2011, 5:53 pm

MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
LISTEN HOOKK I WAS REFERING TO HOE ASS DOUBLE IIs BUT SINCE U WANNA COME THROUGH AND BE SUPERMAN HOOKK ILL CALL U HOOKK TOO I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY U NIGGAS WOLF SO HARD ON THIS INTERNET SITES TALKIN ALL THIS KKRAZY SHIT WHEN U KNOW THAT I KKNOW IF WE WAS IN THESE STREETS NIGGA U WOULDNT EVEN ROLL PASS OR START SOME SHIT KKNOWING HOW IS IT YALL BE SAYING "THEM MEXICANS BE ON SOME DUMB SHIT ALWAYS WANNA GANG BANG" SO GET CHO BIG FACE HOOOKK ASS AND WHAT THEY CALL U AGAIN MELVIN NIGGA?NIGGA PLEASE :facepalm:
SO SGD FOLKS...WHT U SAYING U TRYNA SAY...MAYBE IM TAKING DAT DA WRNG WAY..ARE U SAYING BLACKS ARE SCARED OF MEX OR SUMTHNG N DA CHI...CZ I NOTICED U TYPED *YALL*...AINT FROM THERE BUT IM SURE DAT AINT DA CASE...AND AINT SAYING MEX SCARED OF BLACKS...BUT IM PRETTY SURE IF BEEFED POPPED OFF SUM BLACKS WLD HVE NO PROBS AIRING OUT SUM MEX...SAME WIT MEX....DEY WLD GET IT POPPIN WIT BLACKS

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 6:05 pm

G-RED wrote:
MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
SO SGD FOLKS...WHT U SAYING U TRYNA SAY...MAYBE IM TAKING DAT DA WRNG WAY..ARE U SAYING BLACKS ARE SCARED OF MEX OR SUMTHNG N DA CHI...CZ I NOTICED U TYPED *YALL*...AINT FROM THERE BUT IM SURE DAT AINT DA CASE...AND AINT SAYING MEX SCARED OF BLACKS...BUT IM PRETTY SURE IF BEEFED POPPED OFF SUM BLACKS WLD HVE NO PROBS AIRING OUT SUM MEX...SAME WIT MEX....DEY WLD GET IT POPPIN WIT BLACKS
LOOK GIZZLE SOME BLACK NIGGAS ON HERE LOVE ME BECAUSE I SAY WHAT I FEEL I FUCKS WITH ALOT OF BLACKS DUDES BUT THIS HOW AMA BRAKE IT DOWN TO U BLACK MOBS ESPECIALLY WEST SIDE NIGGAS ARE HUSTLERS THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO COMING THROUGH TO COP HISPANICS UNFORTUNATELY I WISH MY NIGGAS WILL GET ON THEY BREAD MORE BECAUSE WHAT WE GOT IS THE PLUG BUT NOT THE LAND AND NOT THE HUSTLE LIKE BLACKS GOT IN THE CITY SO WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS MOST BLACK MOBBS ARE ON THE HUSTLING TIP ESPECIALLY IF THEY WEST SIDE NIGGAS!! BUT THIS PUMPKIN HEAD ASS HOOKK ALWAYS WOLFING ABOUT ALL THIS GANG BANGIN SHIT AND ALL THIS KILLING THIS AND KILLA THAT WHEN HIS HOOD AINT NEVER COPPED NO BURBAN RAMMERS HIS HOOD AINT GOT NO TOW TRUCK ON DECK TO RAM THE SHTI OUT OF NIGGAS THEY DONT BE OUT THERE BRICKING CARS LIKE MOST LATINO HOODS THATS WHAT I MEAN BY THAT SOME NIGGAS MIGHT TAKE OFFENSE BUT SOME OTHER NIGGAS BE LIKE LATIN FOLKKZ SAYING THE TRUTH YO BLACK ASS COME THROUGH MY HOOD AND WE AUTOMATICLY GOING CHECK U I GO TO BLACK HOOD I DONT EVER GET CHECKED YALL DONT BE ON STUPID SHIT LIKE DOESNT MEAN IM GONNA GO TO A BLACK HOOD AND DISRESPECT NIGGAS AND AINT SHIT GOING HAPPEN BUT BOTTOM LINE WHEN IT COMES TO GANG BANGIN AND I MEAN THE ART OF GANG BANGIN BRICKING RAMMIN SHOOTING 24 7 A DAY OUT THERE SCUMMY REAL NIGGAS KNOW WHATS UP ON TOP OF THAT HE UVL I DONT KNOW IF HE EVER REALLY STEPPED OUT THE WEST SIDE TO BE WOLFING LIKE THAT BECAUSE WE BE INTO IT WITH DOUBLE IIs TVLs AND CVLs UP NORTH AND NIKKAS KKNOW HOW WE GET DOWN SO ALL THAT WOLFING AND SOGGY DONUT THIS AND SOGGY DONUT THAT HE CANT CUZ HE AINT KILLING NO Ds NO MY HOOD GOT BODY COUNTS ON THEM BITCH BEACON HOOKKS BUT SOME NIGGAS JUST LIKE TO TALK ON THE INTERNET HE SOUND MORE OF A OUT OF TOWN NIGGA EXCITED ABOUT GANG BANGIN ANJD HANGIN ON NIGGAS NUTS WHEN TRUTH BE TOLD IN THE CHI EVERY MOB FOR IT SELF AND NIGGAS DONT BE ON THAT FRIENDLY ASS SHIT THIS NIGGAS BE ON WERTHER IS GROWN MAN IN PERSON OR NOT IN PERSON SHIT I DONT LIKE SOME GD DECKS UP NORTH ILL SHOOT A MANIAC QUICK ASS HELL TOO THATS THE REALITY OF CHICAGO PERIOD I HATE NIGGAS TRYING TO SUGAR COAT SHIT

G-RED
superior

Unread post by G-RED » July 18th, 2011, 6:10 pm

MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
G-RED wrote:
MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
LOOK GIZZLE SOME BLACK NIGGAS ON HERE LOVE ME BECAUSE I SAY WHAT I FEEL I FUCKS WITH ALOT OF BLACKS DUDES BUT THIS HOW AMA BRAKE IT DOWN TO U BLACK MOBS ESPECIALLY WEST SIDE NIGGAS ARE HUSTLERS THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO COMING THROUGH TO COP HISPANICS UNFORTUNATELY I WISH MY NIGGAS WILL GET ON THEY BREAD MORE BECAUSE WHAT WE GOT IS THE PLUG BUT NOT THE LAND AND NOT THE HUSTLE LIKE BLACKS GOT IN THE CITY SO WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS MOST BLACK MOBBS ARE ON THE HUSTLING TIP ESPECIALLY IF THEY WEST SIDE NIGGAS!! BUT THIS PUMPKIN HEAD ASS HOOKK ALWAYS WOLFING ABOUT ALL THIS GANG BANGIN SHIT AND ALL THIS KILLING THIS AND KILLA THAT WHEN HIS HOOD AINT NEVER COPPED NO BURBAN RAMMERS HIS HOOD AINT GOT NO TOW TRUCK ON DECK TO RAM THE SHTI OUT OF NIGGAS THEY DONT BE OUT THERE BRICKING CARS LIKE MOST LATINO HOODS THATS WHAT I MEAN BY THAT SOME NIGGAS MIGHT TAKE OFFENSE BUT SOME OTHER NIGGAS BE LIKE LATIN FOLKKZ SAYING THE TRUTH YO BLACK ASS COME THROUGH MY HOOD AND WE AUTOMATICLY GOING CHECK U I GO TO BLACK HOOD I DONT EVER GET CHECKED YALL DONT BE ON STUPID SHIT LIKE DOESNT MEAN IM GONNA GO TO A BLACK HOOD AND DISRESPECT NIGGAS AND AINT SHIT GOING HAPPEN BUT BOTTOM LINE WHEN IT COMES TO GANG BANGIN AND I MEAN THE ART OF GANG BANGIN BRICKING RAMMIN SHOOTING 24 7 A DAY OUT THERE SCUMMY REAL NIGGAS KNOW WHATS UP ON TOP OF THAT HE UVL I DONT KNOW IF HE EVER REALLY STEPPED OUT THE WEST SIDE TO BE WOLFING LIKE THAT BECAUSE WE BE INTO IT WITH DOUBLE IIs TVLs AND CVLs UP NORTH AND NIKKAS KKNOW HOW WE GET DOWN SO ALL THAT WOLFING AND SOGGY DONUT THIS AND SOGGY DONUT THAT HE CANT CUZ HE AINT KILLING NO Ds NO MY HOOD GOT BODY COUNTS ON THEM BITCH BEACON HOOKKS BUT SOME NIGGAS JUST LIKE TO TALK ON THE INTERNET HE SOUND MORE OF A OUT OF TOWN NIGGA EXCITED ABOUT GANG BANGIN ANJD HANGIN ON NIGGAS NUTS WHEN TRUTH BE TOLD IN THE CHI EVERY MOB FOR IT SELF AND NIGGAS DONT BE ON THAT FRIENDLY ASS SHIT THIS NIGGAS BE ON WERTHER IS GROWN MAN IN PERSON OR NOT IN PERSON SHIT I DONT LIKE SOME GD DECKS UP NORTH ILL SHOOT A MANIAC QUICK ASS HELL TOO THATS THE REALITY OF CHICAGO PERIOD I HATE NIGGAS TRYING TO SUGAR COAT SHIT
I FEEL DAT FOLKS :tiphat:

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 6:14 pm

BUT IS MUCH LOVE G I GOT TALL LOVE FOR ALOT OF BLACK GDs I KNOW SHIT HELL WE GOT MADD BLACK SGDs AND I FUCKS HEAVY WITH SOME TVLs CVLs AND MY HATIAN FOE BUDDY ON HERE U CAN TELL THEM NIGGAS REAL MAN NOT LIKE THIS DICKHEAD ALWAYS TRYING TO WOLF

Greenghost2212
superior

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » July 18th, 2011, 6:31 pm

Listin U SPAINISH BRICK IM A VICE LORD THATS WHY I AINT FEELIN THAT WORD BUT YO ASS CRAZY AS FUCK NIGGA I BANGED AGAINST LRZ 22Z YLODZ IDR MKZ AND ISC PUSSY AND I BET THE CKZ WOULD GIVE A NIGGGA SOME BETTER COMP THAN YALL NIGGAS GHOST WORLD UVLN

Greenghost2212
superior

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » July 18th, 2011, 6:42 pm

AND IM TIRED OF NIGGAS ACTIN LIKE WESTSIDE NIGGAS WONT BANG SHIT WE BE SPOTTIN YALL FOLK ASS NIGGAS GOIN TO OUR CLUBS STORES AND SHIT ME AND MY NIGGAS BE AT THEY ASS CUZ IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY ROUND YALL NIGGAS AINT GOIN I ALWAYS GET MONEY BUT A NIGGA USED TO BANG HARD AS FUCK

4CH
boss

Unread post by 4CH » July 18th, 2011, 6:54 pm

You cannot put everybody on the west side in the category with mothafuckas you encountered geez.I ain't takin no sides but I also be in the streets every where I wanna go without any issue. West siders ain't thinkin about up north because we don't wanna bump into the blood thirsty ass laws.We out here feedings our kids fuck that other shit.

Greenghost2212
superior

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » July 18th, 2011, 7:57 pm

Well said 4

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 8:19 pm

4CH wrote:You cannot put everybody on the west side in the category with mothafuckas you encountered geez.I ain't takin no sides but I also be in the streets every where I wanna go without any issue. West siders ain't thinkin about up north because we don't wanna bump into the blood thirsty ass laws.We out here feedings our kids fuck that other shit.
DID I SAY OTHER WISE I SAID WEST SIDE NIGGAS ALWAYS ON THEY MONEY HUSTLING GRINDING YALL NIGGAS DONT GO TO WAR OVER NO GANG BANGIN SHIT YALL AT EACHOTHERS THROAT OVER THEM SPOTS CANT NOBODY TAKE THAT FROM YALL BUT I SEE DUDE ON EVERY SINGLE THREAD HOLLERING THIS GANG BANGIN SHIT HE DONT SOUND TO ME LIKE NO VICE LORD OR NO WEST SIDE NIGGA AT ALL PERIOD THATS MY OPINION I AINT EVEN SAID SHIT TO DUDE TILL HE HOLLERED ABOUT THE HOOKK WORD AND AROUND MY HOOD ANY VICE LORD DECK WE GOT MAN THEM NIGGAS KNOW WHATS UP NIGGAS COULD MAKE FUN OF MY FOLKS ABOUT HOW THEY DRESS THAT THEY PLAY SOCCER BUT NIGGAS GOT SOME HOT ASS SLUGS FOR ALL YOU NIGGAS WATCHING TOO MANY RAP VIDEOS AND THINKIN SHIT IS SWEET THATS ON G IM A HATER I DONT EVEN DRIVE NICE WHIPS CUZ I LOVE TO RAM NIGGAS IM GLAD I GOT MY BABY ON THE WAY AND MY BABY MAMA GOT ME ON SOME OTHER SHIT CUZ IF NOT I WOULDNT EVEN BE HERE TALKING SO MUCH SHIT ON THIS DAMN BOARD I NEVER CARED ABOUT BREAD I JOINED THE MOBB FOR OTHER SHIT MONEY COMES NO MATTER WHAT I JUST LIKE BANGIN PERIOD I MAKE MY LOOT ON MY OWN

4CH
boss

Unread post by 4CH » July 18th, 2011, 8:46 pm

Yes we do go to war when niggas start gang banging but that's insignificant> I love when niggas say I wouldn't be doin this or saying that on the board well stop logging on.So simple.End of conversation for me.

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 8:51 pm

4CH wrote:Yes we do go to war when niggas start gang banging but that's insignificant> I love when niggas say I wouldn't be doin this or saying that on the board well stop logging on.So simple.End of conversation for me.
I LIKE THIS BOARD THIS THE PLACE WERE I CAN TALK SHIT OUT OF MY ASS LAUGH AND NOT GO TO JAIL I SAY I WOULDNT BE DOING THIS IF IT MY GIRL WASNT IN MY LIFE IF MY SHORTY WASNT COMING ILL BE OUT THERE ON THE BLOCK CUZ THATS JUST WHAT I ALWAYS LOVED ABOUT THE MOBB OUR WAY OF BANGIN DIFFERENT THEN YALLS AND WE CAN GO CVACK AND FORTTH AND NOT ON NO ARGUEMENT I LIKE YALL BOYS U SOLID4 TINO COUPLE OF NIGGAS I CAN READ AND PEEP THEY POINT OF VIEW THATS WHAT A FORUM FOR BUT SOME OF THIS NIGGAS HOLLERING ALL THIS GANG BANGIN D BLANK WOO WOO KNOWING DAMN WELL THEY AINT LIVING THAT LIFE OR LIVED THAT LIFE I DONT KNOW SOMEWAY SOME HOW I CAN JUST TELL WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE CVL DUDE THAT USED TO BE ON HERE MUHAJIDUEM WHATEVER HIS NAME WAS DUDE WAS COO SO WAS THAT LORD DEEP DUDE AND THE OTHER STONE