how deep is ambrose?

justachicagokid
underboss

how deep is ambrose?

Post by justachicagokid » July 17th, 2011, 12:54 am

i always thought of them as this small neighborhood type of gang. i know dey used to be large but i been noticin alot more taggins round da city . is dey gettin numbers again?

HoodBeenUp
superior

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by HoodBeenUp » July 17th, 2011, 11:36 am

Don't know have to ask Sir Ambro, I do like the name Ambrose though sounds cool.

6horty BD
sergeant

Post by 6horty BD » July 17th, 2011, 12:43 pm

dey use to be a Pilsen only mob, now you can find dem foos out east, still around pilsen, some parts of da 20's on da SS and they gettin' it crackin on da northside :2cents:

how deep? shiiit, like the coochies, i can't even tell you bruh.

and da name Ambrose means "Almighty Mexican Brothers" my guy who a Slag Valley Boy broke dat sh*t down to me.

HoodBeenUp
superior

Post by HoodBeenUp » July 17th, 2011, 12:55 pm

Did they change it, wasn't the Ambrose a white mob before? Or am I thinking of the saints?

6horty BD
sergeant

Post by 6horty BD » July 17th, 2011, 1:06 pm

HoodBeenUp wrote:Did they change it, wasn't the Ambrose a white mob before? Or am I thinking of the saints?
nah i dnt kno what dey original name was but i think ambrose in general was original just a all latino/mexican mob.

Ambro's and South Chicago got history...deem n*ggas was straight grimey as hell. next to disciples, i think dem N*ggaz is da most hated folk mob period.

backintheday
colonel

Post by backintheday » July 17th, 2011, 10:57 pm

I knew an ambrose that came out from 18th and morgan and all I got to say is that cat was straight swimmin in some water!...that be their thing from what I know, but again that was awhile ago.

southboi
captain

Post by southboi » July 17th, 2011, 11:41 pm

backintheday wrote:I knew an ambrose that came out from 18th and morgan and all I got to say is that cat was straight swimmin in some water!...that be their thing from what I know, but again that was awhile ago.
them and those sdz like dat sh*t only tried it a few times myself and hated it

HoodBeenUp
superior

Post by HoodBeenUp » July 17th, 2011, 11:45 pm

Damn Gents and Ambrose use to be on that wet hard especially them Gents!

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 17th, 2011, 11:46 pm

southboi wrote:
backintheday wrote:I knew an ambrose that came out from 18th and morgan and all I got to say is that cat was straight swimmin in some water!...that be their thing from what I know, but again that was awhile ago.
them and those sdz like dat sh*t only tried it a few times myself and hated it
maybe before 2001 my guys are from oakley and that sh*t had a ban over there thats y 24 and 18 had animosity same sh*t with cal and the oakleys ole boy got f*cked up on that water and smoked his brother and sister or his mom them n*ggas pushed hard against that sh*t s.o.s on anybody doing that sh*t or selling it

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 17th, 2011, 11:46 pm

HoodBeenUp wrote:Damn Gents and Ambrose use to be on that wet hard especially them Gents!
LOL NIKKA I SEE U HATE GENTS DIDNT U USED TO HAVE ANOTHER NAME UP ON HERE BEFORE OR IS ALWAYS BEEN THIS ONE?

HoodBeenUp
superior

Post by HoodBeenUp » July 18th, 2011, 4:15 am

I think you have me confused with someone else. No problem with the Gents I just know they smoked they wet....or use to

justachicagokid
underboss

Post by justachicagokid » July 18th, 2011, 9:42 am

HoodBeenUp wrote:Don't know have to ask Sir Ambro, I do like the name Ambrose though sounds cool.
co sign ambrose sounds brotherly as hell and hard as f*ck at da same time. ill do ya one metter their taggins are tight as f*ck too.

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » July 18th, 2011, 10:59 am

I used to f*ck wit two ambros from jobcorps one was black the other white and they both was from mozart cool a$$ n*ggas to be folks

FoRTyyyZ
associate

Post by FoRTyyyZ » July 18th, 2011, 11:45 am

6horty BD wrote:dey use to be a Pilsen only mob, now you can find dem foos out east, still around pilsen, some parts of da 20's on da SS and they gettin' it crackin on da northside :2cents:

and da name Ambrose means "Almighty Mexican Brothers" my guy who a Slag Valley Boy broke dat sh*t down to me.
Naw BD folks, the Ambroses aint sh*t in north, dey tag by my hood but dey will smashed my n*gga, even some ambroz got smahed in Jefferson park by the Azteca crew. So u knew da ambroz aint doing much getting smashed by crews lol

SIR AMBRO
boss

Post by SIR AMBRO » July 18th, 2011, 12:04 pm

LOL 40'Z LIKE I SAID YOUR SO LAME YOU AINT EVEN WORTH RESPONDING TOO...BUT FOR 1. AINT NO1 GETTIN STOMPED BY AZTECAZ LOL AINT THEM THE n*ggas TRYIN TO RIDE THE A LIKE US :wtf: :tiphat: AND LOL COME ON NOW YOU THE SAME n*gga TALKKIN BOUT YOU BE ON 45TH HOPPIN OUT ON SKANKS WITH BATS :wtf: :facepalm: :wtf2: :tiphat: BUT FOR ANY1 THAT DONT KNOW...40'Z IS A LAME :2cents: AND DONT LISTEN TO HIM...YEA WE USED TO MAKE MONEY OFF WET N sh*t WHO DIDNT IN THE 90'S??!!! AND YEA THE DEEPEST BROTHERS IS THEM 6 TREYS THEN ITS A TOSS UP BETWEEN US AND THEM BROTHERS ON WOOD...79TH GOT DEEP BROTHERS TOO BUT THEM BROTHERS BE ON SOME MONEY sh*t MORE THAN ANYTHING...WE HAD ALOT OF SHORTYS COME HOME LAST SUMMER TO 86TH...WE GOT BROTHERS IN THE HARBOR, WHITING...ETC

WESTBRONXRIDER
boss

Post by WESTBRONXRIDER » July 18th, 2011, 12:09 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:LOL 40'Z LIKE I SAID YOUR SO LAME YOU AINT EVEN WORTH RESPONDING TOO...BUT FOR 1. AINT NO1 GETTIN STOMPED BY AZTECAZ LOL AINT THEM THE n*ggas TRYIN TO RIDE THE A LIKE US :wtf: :tiphat: AND LOL COME ON NOW YOU THE SAME n*gga TALKKIN BOUT YOU BE ON 45TH HOPPIN OUT ON SKANKS WITH BATS :wtf: :facepalm: :wtf2:

:wtf: NEVEA . :lmao:

justachicagokid
underboss

Post by justachicagokid » July 18th, 2011, 12:22 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:LOL 40'Z LIKE I SAID YOUR SO LAME YOU AINT EVEN WORTH RESPONDING TOO...BUT FOR 1. AINT NO1 GETTIN STOMPED BY AZTECAZ LOL AINT THEM THE n*ggas TRYIN TO RIDE THE A LIKE US :wtf: :tiphat: AND LOL COME ON NOW YOU THE SAME n*gga TALKKIN BOUT YOU BE ON 45TH HOPPIN OUT ON SKANKS WITH BATS :wtf: :facepalm: :wtf2: :tiphat: BUT FOR ANY1 THAT DONT KNOW...40'Z IS A LAME :2cents: AND DONT LISTEN TO HIM...YEA WE USED TO MAKE MONEY OFF WET N sh*t WHO DIDNT IN THE 90'S??!!! AND YEA THE DEEPEST BROTHERS IS THEM 6 TREYS THEN ITS A TOSS UP BETWEEN US AND THEM BROTHERS ON WOOD...79TH GOT DEEP BROTHERS TOO BUT THEM BROTHERS BE ON SOME MONEY sh*t MORE THAN ANYTHING...WE HAD ALOT OF SHORTYS COME HOME LAST SUMMER TO 86TH...WE GOT BROTHERS IN THE HARBOR, WHITING...ETC

so numbers wise who would you compare yourself to? im thinkin your numbes are similar to spanish cobras or imperial gs

SIR AMBRO
boss

Post by SIR AMBRO » July 18th, 2011, 1:22 pm

NAH THEM IGZ DEEPER I CAN TELL YOU THAT MUCH :2cents: IM NOT SURE ABOUT THEM COBRAS...I WOULDK COMPARE OUR NUMBERS TO MAYBE THE DUECES I THINK THEY DEEPER BUT WE AINT FAR BEHIND...I WOULDK SAY WE IN BETWEEN THE DUECES AND 22 BOYS...WE GOT BROTHERS IS DIFFERENT STATES N sh*t SO IDK FOR SURE BUT YEA WE DEEPER THAN MOST n*ggas THINK :2cents: :tiphat:

SIR AMBRO
boss

Post by SIR AMBRO » July 18th, 2011, 1:23 pm

IN GANGBANGIN THO....NUMBERS DONT MATTER :2cents: YOU CAN HAVE 300 DOWN n*ggas TAKE OUT 900 b*tch n*ggas :2cents:

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 1:36 pm

FoRTyyyZ wrote:
6horty BD wrote:dey use to be a Pilsen only mob, now you can find dem foos out east, still around pilsen, some parts of da 20's on da SS and they gettin' it crackin on da northside :2cents:

Naw BD folks, the Ambroses aint sh*t in north, dey tag by my hood but dey will smashed my n*gga, even some ambroz got smahed in Jefferson park by the Azteca crew. So u knew da ambroz aint doing much getting smashed by crews lol
hey nikka im still waiting for you to tell me who you is and where u from i done pmed u twice