captain

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by chima » August 5th, 2011, 12:53 pm

small

6horty BD
sergeant

Post by 6horty BD » August 5th, 2011, 1:58 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:No the f*ck they dont p*ssy.n*gga I done been all over illinois and in and out the joints,aint no such thing as bgd and didnt you say u was from 89th on the east side? Give up,youve been found out homie,yous a fake a phony a false flagger.Flip sgd n*gga they teking applications.bgd,lolol n*gga u stupid lolololololol Put them pitchforks in yo p*ssy b*tch.dk!ADR!
stfu burger kking a$$ n*gga. go outside ILLINOIS dumb fuckk, and you see BD's who throw up da forkks f*g. also b*tch, BGD's are still around the united states not just in fukkin chicago you fukkkin kluckka.

lemme clear dis up for you fuckk boy a$$ n*ggas on here...I stay on 88th & Houstonek and bang over on 83rd my n*gga.

also, werent u da same kluckk as krakk tryin to tell me to go out and kill other latin kkings you f*ggot a$$ n*ggah? how fukkin turn coat is dat sh*t you b*tch boy a$$ n*gga? you sound fakker den dat ho* a$$ n*gga Angelo Always Gay.

:shoot: what happends to all eastside KKranks, pick ya n*gga edgars brains off da street n*gga. LKK

Kingtra1
corporal

Post by Kingtra1 » August 5th, 2011, 3:09 pm

Yeah n*gga I told you to get off the internet and go kill a KING since you always talkin double K's.You dont be on no 83rd neither n*gga stop lying.And in case you havent noticed u aint outside of illinois b*tch you supposedly in the chi.At first u said there is bgd in the suburbs and I checked that sh*t and now u saying they outside of illinois,stop lying allready b*tch.What they call u p*ssy cause if u be on 83rd n*gga we can get down b*tch.My n*ggas deep right there.Tell that lil b*tch silk I said what up and ask him what the KINGS did to him in the joint.dK!ADR!

California18Boyz
prospect

Post by California18Boyz » August 5th, 2011, 3:36 pm

The Ambrose in Pilsen aint on it. 18th is dead wildside only be on paulina and who the f*ck cars about 87th or wherever the f*ck they try to claim :tiphat:

California18Boyz
prospect

Post by California18Boyz » August 5th, 2011, 3:46 pm

Ambrose aint on it in pilsen. 18th is dead and wildside only be on paulina i go through these N*ggaz hood everyday

SIR AMBRO
boss

Post by SIR AMBRO » August 5th, 2011, 4:22 pm

AYE p*ssy a$$ DONUT TELL THAT TO MUNCHIES N TACKO YOU LAME a$$ n*gga DONT BE GOIN THRU NO HOOD...LOL YALL A BUNCH OF TRICKKZ N sh*t...TELL THUG LIFE QUIT HIDIN HIS LEG...N TELL YOUR BOYS STOP TRICKIN...LOL YALL FEEL SAFE WHEN THE FEDS GET US OFF 18TH NOW YALL RUNNIN ROUND TALKKIN BOUT WHO RUN PILSEN n*gga YALL BETTER SHAKE THE POLICE HANDS FOR HELPIN YALL OUT...BUT THEN AGAIN YALL SOME TRICKS...KNOWN TRICKS AT THAT...THATS WHY YOU GETTIN ON HERE TALKKIN sh*t...BUST OUT n*gga...WHO ON 59TH AGAIN??? I COULDA SWORE THAT WAS AMBRO BLOCK NOW :tiphat: YOU PROLLY A FAKE a$$ SD ANYWAY...IT WAS A GANGLAND MARATHON ON TODAY :cheer: :cheer: NOW ITS POPULAR TO BE A DONUT :tiphat: :lol:

foot soldier

Post by 1969 » August 5th, 2011, 6:48 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:LOL 40'Z LIKE I SAID YOUR SO LAME YOU AINT EVEN WORTH RESPONDING TOO...BUT FOR 1. AINT NO1 GETTIN STOMPED BY AZTECAZ LOL AINT THEM THE n*ggas TRYIN TO RIDE THE A LIKE US :wtf: :tiphat: AND LOL COME ON NOW YOU THE SAME n*gga TALKKIN BOUT YOU BE ON 45TH HOPPIN OUT ON SKANKS WITH BATS :wtf: :facepalm: :wtf2: :tiphat: BUT FOR ANY1 THAT DONT KNOW...40'Z IS A LAME :2cents: AND DONT LISTEN TO HIM...YEA WE USED TO MAKE MONEY OFF WET N sh*t WHO DIDNT IN THE 90'S??!!! AND YEA THE DEEPEST BROTHERS IS THEM 6 TREYS THEN ITS A TOSS UP BETWEEN US AND THEM BROTHERS ON WOOD...79TH GOT DEEP BROTHERS TOO BUT THEM BROTHERS BE ON SOME MONEY sh*t MORE THAN ANYTHING...WE HAD ALOT OF SHORTYS COME HOME LAST SUMMER TO 86TH...WE GOT BROTHERS IN THE HARBOR, WHITING...ETC
Where on 79th r u deep? In Burbank? My partner lives by 79th & Lavergne and there aint never anyone around there.

Jason aka Sleepy aka Yoda(because of his big ears) aint on sh*t, he talks big but cant back it up, Tim G is dope head who tricked on his boys--The Popes on 87th r stronger than 79th--

SIR AMBRO
boss

Post by SIR AMBRO » August 6th, 2011, 2:36 am

POPES ON 87TH :smh: :facepalm:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » August 6th, 2011, 7:36 pm

California18Boyz wrote:Ambrose aint on it in pilsen. 18th is dead and wildside only be on paulina i go through these N*ggaz hood everyday
THA REASON WHY IS CAUSE THEM AMBROSE KILLED 2 COPS............OF COURSE THEY GOT TAKEN DOWN.........IT WAS ALL OVER THA NEWZ..........THAT COMES TO SHOW U THAT THEM AMBROSE AINT NUTTHIN TO PLAY WITH.........IF THEY MERK 2 CHICAGO POLICE OFFICERS.........IMAGINE THEY CAN TAKE ON THA WHOLE PRECINT IF THEY WANTED TO.........RIGHT THERE U KNOW THAT THEE AMBROSE HAS BECOME A FORCE TO BE REKON WITH..........SEE U CAN GO TO 18TH AND THROOP ALL U WANT........sh*t U CAN EVEN CAMP OUTHERE.........BUT U STILL WON'T FIND AN AMBROSE........CAUSE THEY GOT TAKEN OUT BY THA CPD OR THEY ALL LEFT THEIR MOTHERLAND FROM THAT INCEDENT.........sh*t U CAN'T EVEN FIND NO COUNTZ ON 18TH AND LAFLIN.........SO U KNOW FINDIN AMBROSE ON 18TH IS OUT OF THA QUESTION???NOT EVEN SD'Z U CAN'T FIND THEM ON 18TH AND OAKLEY????

Angelo Krazy
boss

Post by Angelo Krazy » August 7th, 2011, 4:52 am

6horty BD wrote:
Kingtra1 wrote:No the f*ck they dont p*ssy.n*gga I done been all over illinois and in and out the joints,aint no such thing as bgd and didnt you say u was from 89th on the east side? Give up,youve been found out homie,yous a fake a phony a false flagger.Flip sgd n*gga they teking applications.bgd,lolol n*gga u stupid lolololololol Put them pitchforks in yo p*ssy b*tch.dk!ADR!
stfu burger kking a$$ n*gga. go outside ILLINOIS dumb fuckk, and you see BD's who throw up da forkks f*g. also b*tch, BGD's are still around the united states not just in fukkin chicago you fukkkin kluckka.

lemme clear dis up for you fuckk boy a$$ n*ggas on here...I stay on 88th & Houstonek and bang over on 83rd my n*gga.

also, werent u da same kluckk as krakk tryin to tell me to go out and kill other latin kkings you f*ggot a$$ n*ggah? how fukkin turn coat is dat sh*t you b*tch boy a$$ n*gga? you sound fakker den dat ho* a$$ n*gga Angelo Always Gay.

:shoot: what happends to all eastside KKranks, pick ya n*gga edgars brains off da street n*gga. LKK
hey donut keep my name out of mouth you fake a$$ brick f*ck a BDK :321:

Kingtra1
corporal

Post by Kingtra1 » August 7th, 2011, 7:19 am

Alright bgd I done hurt yo feelings enough,get off the net,learn something about the two mobs you wanna be in and come back when you choose one hocake a$$ n*gga.

California18Boyz
prospect

Post by California18Boyz » August 7th, 2011, 7:24 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:AYE p*ssy a$$ DONUT TELL THAT TO MUNCHIES N TACKO YOU LAME a$$ n*gga DONT BE GOIN THRU NO HOOD...LOL YALL A BUNCH OF TRICKKZ N sh*t...TELL THUG LIFE QUIT HIDIN HIS LEG...N TELL YOUR BOYS STOP TRICKIN...LOL YALL FEEL SAFE WHEN THE FEDS GET US OFF 18TH NOW YALL RUNNIN ROUND TALKKIN BOUT WHO RUN PILSEN n*gga YALL BETTER SHAKE THE POLICE HANDS FOR HELPIN YALL OUT...BUT THEN AGAIN YALL SOME TRICKS...KNOWN TRICKS AT THAT...THATS WHY YOU GETTIN ON HERE TALKKIN sh*t...BUST OUT n*gga...WHO ON 59TH AGAIN??? I COULDA SWORE THAT WAS AMBRO BLOCK NOW :tiphat: YOU PROLLY A FAKE a$$ SD ANYWAY...IT WAS A GANGLAND MARATHON ON TODAY :cheer: :cheer: NOW ITS POPULAR TO BE A DONUT :tiphat: :lol:
Dont be mad that ya N*ggaz aint on business we be chasing you with rammers and be on wood more than you softass animals we got Damen on lock...Munchies and Taco RIP were always in your hood bucking at you lames and matter fact ya ambrose didnt murk Munchies it was the wolcott boys and they all got treated ask em got one of your N*ggaz in a sh*t bag and he testified against my folks thats on D... Im not talking about throop thats been dead for years and its raza hood now Im talking bout morgan that dead a$$ block you will never catch an Ambrose bustin out there EVER and when they finally did they ran outta luck and got miklo popped hahaha

California18Boyz
prospect

Post by California18Boyz » August 7th, 2011, 7:29 pm

[[/quote]THA REASON WHY IS CAUSE THEM AMBROSE KILLED 2 COPS............OF COURSE THEY GOT TAKEN DOWN.........IT WAS ALL OVER THA NEWZ..........THAT COMES TO SHOW U THAT THEM AMBROSE AINT NUTTHIN TO PLAY WITH.........IF THEY MERK 2 CHICAGO POLICE OFFICERS.........IMAGINE THEY CAN TAKE ON THA WHOLE PRECINT IF THEY WANTED TO.........RIGHT THERE U KNOW THAT THEE AMBROSE HAS BECOME A FORCE TO BE REKON WITH..........SEE U CAN GO TO 18TH AND THROOP ALL U WANT........sh*t U CAN EVEN CAMP OUTHERE.........BUT U STILL WON'T FIND AN AMBROSE........CAUSE THEY GOT TAKEN OUT BY THA CPD OR THEY ALL LEFT THEIR MOTHERLAND FROM THAT INCEDENT.........sh*t U CAN'T EVEN FIND NO COUNTZ ON 18TH AND LAFLIN.........SO U KNOW FINDIN AMBROSE ON 18TH IS OUT OF THA QUESTION???NOT EVEN SD'Z U CAN'T FIND THEM ON 18TH AND OAKLEY????[/quote]

Many gangs have murked cops and you still see them out there but them animals cant use that as an excuse...My block killed a cop in 07 and we still out here...The kings from Lil Village did too.. Throop is off the map for ambrose since the longest thats been raza hood for a while now and 18th Oakley is still out there i dont know where yall get the idea that theyre not

SIR AMBRO
boss

Post by SIR AMBRO » August 8th, 2011, 2:34 am

LOL YOU A FAKE a$$ DONUT :2cents: :tiphat:

California18Boyz
prospect

Post by California18Boyz » August 9th, 2011, 11:44 am

Nah nigka you the fake a$$ ambrose i know more about your blocks than you do aint that a damn shame :facepalm: :smh:

Angelo Krazy
boss

Post by Angelo Krazy » August 9th, 2011, 11:53 am

Kingtra1 wrote:Alright bgd I done hurt yo feelings enough,get off the net,learn something about the two mobs you wanna be in and come back when you choose one hocake a$$ n*gga.
are you talking to me banana 4CHN world f*ck a BDK or GDK oh yes and a LKK : :321:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » August 9th, 2011, 12:23 pm

[quote="California18Boyz]Many gangs have murked cops and you still see them out there but them animals cant use that as an excuse...My block killed a cop in 07 and we still out here...The kings from Lil Village did too.. Throop is off the map for ambrose since the longest thats been raza hood for a while now and 18th Oakley is still out there i dont know where yall get the idea that theyre not[/quote]
YOUR RIGHT SD............BUT U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND AND KEEP IN MIND THAT ONE OF THA MAIN REASONS WHY THA COPS LAUNCH AN AMPHIBIAN ASSAULT ON THEM AMBROSE ON 18TH AND THROOP WAS BECAUSE THEM AMBROSE WERE DISTRIBUTIN WATER TRU OUT THA SOUTHSIDE AND ALSO OF 2 DEATH OFFICERS IN ONE MONTH............U KNOW THEM COPS AINT GONNA TAKE NO sh*t FROM NO BANGIN a$$ SOUTHSIDE NATION OR SETS...........sh*t IF THEY WENT AFTER ALCAPONE DURING THA LATE 20'Z,WHEN CAPONE RULED THA CHI AND WHEN THEY WENT AFTER THA MOB AFTER KENNEDY'S ASSASINATION..........WHAT MAKES U THINK THAT THEY WON'T GO AFTER THEM AMBROSE???BESIDES AMBROSE WERE CAUSIN HAVOC AND TERROR AROUND THAT WHOLE VICINITY OF 18TH STREET.........THAT THEY LAUNCH ATTACKS AFTER ATTACKS ON THEIR NEIGHBORIN NATIONS AROUND 18TH STREET...........COPS KNEW THAT THESE AMBROSE WERE MAKIN SERIOUS MONEY...........BUT THA WAY THEY MADE THEIR MONEY WAS TO ELIMINATE THEIR MAIN COMPETITORS AND THOSE WERE THEE AMBROSE ENEMIES LIKE THA COUNTZ,BISHOPS,RAZAS AND PARTY PEOPLE............ONCE THA COPS TOOK THEM OUT.......WHAT DO U THINK HAPPEN ON 18TH STREET???IT BECAME GENTRIFIED..........U START SEEIN NEW DEVELOPERS AND OTHER CITY URBAN CONTRACTORS THAT WERE PLANNIN TO BUILD SUM NEW CONDOS AND OFFICE LOFTS RIGHT IN THA HEART WHERE THA WORST AND MOST VIOLENT SOUTHSIDE GANGZ WERE BORN AT............AND NOW THAT THEM AMBROSE TOOK OFF AND ARE GONE FROM 18TH AND THROOP........NOW THAT WHOLE AREA IS STARTIN TO LOOK LIKE LITTLE PRAGUE FROM THA CZECH REPUBLIC???...........18TH STREET LOOKS KINDA GOTHIC NOW???LIKE A LITTLE TRANSYLVANIA OR SUMTHING???THA ONLY THING IS MISSIN ARE VAMPIRES AND COUNT DRACULA???I MEAN THEIR STILL FEW COUNTZ.........BUT NO DRACULA THAT'S FOR SURE.........BUT 18TH STREET LOOKS KINDA OF FREAKY AND WEIRD...........SPECIALLY WITH THAT WHOLE GOTHIC LOOK.........I EVEN SEEN CAFE SHOPS WITH N*ggaz RECITIN POETRY IN SPANISH........THEY HAVE CAFE SHOPS WITH WEIRD TYPE OF BOOKS???LIKE SATANIC OR SUM WEIRD GOTHIC sh*t???I THINK IS SUM KIND OF OCCULT GOING ON IN 18TH???BUT I SEEN SUM REAL FREAKY WEIRDOS WALKIN AROUND 18TH???N*ggaz WEARIN BLACK DRESSES,BLACK CAPES AND BIG a$$ COMBAT BOOTS???BEFORE IT WAS ALL BANGERS ON 18TH STREET???NOW U SEE N*ggaz IN BAT CAPES???

Kingtra1
corporal

Post by Kingtra1 » August 9th, 2011, 3:07 pm

Why the f*ck this b*tch a$$ 4 steady talkin double K's.Anjelo rots in piss n*gga.4chK!dK!ADR!

Da1&Only
lieutenant

Post by Da1&Only » August 9th, 2011, 3:32 pm

:drama:
this topic hott.

Angelo Krazy
boss

Post by Angelo Krazy » August 9th, 2011, 3:46 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:Why the f*ck this b*tch a$$ 4 steady talkin double K's.Anjelo rots in piss n*gga.4chK!dK!ADR!
LKK f*ck a king too King Kato rots too 4CHN world :321: