What U think about Gds in Seattle & da West Coast

Skeamacidal
fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

What U think about Gds in Seattle & da West Coast

Unread post by Skeamacidal » June 13th, 2007, 2:12 pm

I was just wondering cuz I know like 50 ta 60% 0f Seattle, 80% of Pasco, maybe 30% of Tacoma is Gds. Portland,Or got em & so does northern cal to an extent. Alotta dese niggas confused tho they claim BGD, some BOS but for da most part they dont know to much

Magic
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: $pade City, $pade or get $prayed!

Unread post by Magic » June 15th, 2007, 9:26 am

Shit My homeboy claims Gangsta Folk over there in Orange County. They say Gangsta Folk is not offical and they never heard of that!

gdfolkkz
underboss

Unread post by gdfolkkz » June 15th, 2007, 2:13 pm

dont have a problem with G's any where long as they on some real shit

Skeamacidal
fresh meat

Unread post by Skeamacidal » June 15th, 2007, 7:20 pm

yeah I feel ya cuz I gotta couple padnas from EUSH which is a folk set. I was just wondering cuz I know dese niggas aint got no chiefs or nothing. They like, well at least ta me Folks wit a west coast twist cuz they C full fledged banging on anything moving especially the DWCs

Stunna0nERZ
associate

Unread post by Stunna0nERZ » June 15th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Skeamacidal wrote:I was just wondering cuz I know like 50 ta 60% 0f Seattle, 80% of Pasco, maybe 30% of Tacoma is Gds. Portland,Or got em & so does northern cal to an extent. Alotta dese niggas confused tho they claim BGD, some BOS but for da most part they dont know to much

Wer @ in northern Cali?

I never heard of any of the Chicago gangs until I came to this site

Skeamacidal
fresh meat

Unread post by Skeamacidal » June 15th, 2007, 8:23 pm

gdfolkkz wrote:dont have a problem with G's any where long as they on some real shit
On the real, It depends which ones. For awile in the early 90s my hood was at war wit the OSC(Out Seeking Crime)Duce8 Folks. Other than them I fucc wit GDs, shit even some BDs. I use ta shoot ta Chi, but dat was wit some 4CHs, but while I was there I met some Henry Horner niggas and a bunch a real as niggas as well as some scandalous ones. But if ya real! You know real niggas do what real niggas do, and real niggas fucc wit real iggas.

Skeamacidal
fresh meat

Unread post by Skeamacidal » June 15th, 2007, 8:30 pm

Stunna0nERZ wrote:
Skeamacidal wrote:I was just wondering cuz I know like 50 ta 60% 0f Seattle, 80% of Pasco, maybe 30% of Tacoma is Gds. Portland,Or got em & so does northern cal to an extent. Alotta dese niggas confused tho they claim BGD, some BOS but for da most part they dont know to much

Wer @ in northern Cali?

I never heard of any of the Chicago gangs until I came to this site
Shit I seen some in Sac, some in I think its called Seaside & in San Mateo.

Stunna0nERZ
associate

Unread post by Stunna0nERZ » June 15th, 2007, 8:42 pm

In mateo, really? are they called seaside...or is that wer they are?

NapFO7KK
fresh meat

Unread post by NapFO7KK » June 15th, 2007, 11:37 pm

if they aint got no connection wit CHI or even a connection wit niggas is the midwest that have a connection wit CHI...then they fake

Skeamacidal
fresh meat

Unread post by Skeamacidal » June 16th, 2007, 4:54 pm

NapFO7KK wrote:if they aint got no connection wit CHI or even a connection wit niggas is the midwest that have a connection wit CHI...then they fake
that was the way I always shot it to da niggas cuz they aint got no chiefs or nonething, and I done been ta chi & diffrent parts of the midwest. Them niggas aint trying ta hear that shit tho, thats why I was wondering how yall niggas felt on the subject, ya know, like did you feel disrespected or was niggas ok wit the fact that shit spread & took over whole cities & shit.

Skeamacidal
fresh meat

Unread post by Skeamacidal » June 16th, 2007, 5:01 pm

Stunna0nERZ wrote:In mateo, really? are they called seaside...or is that wer they are?
naw I seen some in the cities of San Mateo, and Seaside(I think the city was called seaside). I dont know how deep dey is I ran into a handful. All I know is they was claiming folks I dont know which.

NapFO7KK
fresh meat

Unread post by NapFO7KK » June 18th, 2007, 8:03 pm

see the thing is its to the point where people think FOLKS is a gang...when its a alliance n niggas be like im FOLKS and throw up pitchforks...nah thats Gs its a certain type of FOLKS these niggaz is pissin me off

Skeamacidal
fresh meat

Unread post by Skeamacidal » June 20th, 2007, 4:14 pm

SANxJONERO wrote:I remember I saw some G from Washington, on his CD cover with a black rag on his left arm & that seemed false to me. Like a lot of so called Folks out West.
which rapper was that cuz I know alotta dem niggas is real serious about that right left shit,if nonething else.

Skeamacidal
fresh meat

Unread post by Skeamacidal » June 20th, 2007, 4:15 pm

NapFO7KK wrote:see the thing is its to the point where people think FOLKS is a gang...when its a alliance n niggas be like im FOLKS and throw up pitchforks...nah thats Gs its a certain type of FOLKS these niggaz is pissin me off
I dig dat too & I aint even folks.