Re: BIGGEST GANGS IN DETROIT?

Post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » February 27th, 2014, 3:19 am

braids974 wrote:Where are the folks in the motor city
U claimin 974 so no "real folks" gonna even acknowlege you lol

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate

Post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » February 27th, 2014, 3:35 am

Gittymo wrote:I know them bloods from the 1990s you dont hear alot about no more like PDQ(PUT EM DOWN QUIK) VILLAGE BOYZ WESTSIDE PIRU LOW PROFILE MAFIA STYLE BLOODS wat ever happen to them
Lol iwsp is still active i literally a month ago just found out i talked to their leader on the phone they still bringin n*ggas in

My n*ggas was the l zones tho ilzp (lahser zone players) we flipped them from bloods to pepo back in the day i still literally f*ck with one all the time he came thru to smoke wit my brother 3 days ago. He still rep lzone and the 5 to the core lol everytime we all together we share banging/scrappin stories from when we grew up together. We used to be F*ck*n Gd n*ggas up. I admit it wasnt smooth sailin i took a couple bad Ls myself :rofl: we all did but we joke about it now and tell the stories they funny now.i used to play baseball with alot of them LZP n*ggas we used to be set trippin in the dugout n outfield lol a couple if their heads just got out last summer

I also f*cked with headbangers too . My lil homeboy we had on trial to be VL back in 99 that was my n*gga. Man he used to take me put east n they had whole areas on lock n it was some CVLs over there too wearing cincinnatis reds hats

Man the week before he was supposed to get brought in him and his cousin killed some GD n*gga off mack with a .38 and the cops found it n that n*gga skipped town smmfh he came back to visit but he was my plug on a whole area of hbz who wanted to flip PEOPLE and not that ibb endorsed ihb bullshît lol (inside joke)

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate

Post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » February 27th, 2014, 3:38 am

brownbomber wrote:@Mill rocks idk about cash flows if dey still around dey aint makin no noise..But im from da West side a SW n*gga could probaly give a better answer
They claim gsm now they still familee nation tho

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate

Post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » February 27th, 2014, 3:38 am

brownbomber wrote:@Mill rocks idk about cash flows if dey still around dey aint makin no noise..But im from da West side a SW n*gga could probaly give a better answer

East$ide $lim
captain

Post by East$ide $lim » February 27th, 2014, 11:45 am

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:
n*gga f*ck vicki lou u fake a$$ knock offs wit no chi connects :lmao: . Nw i see why u start poppin off...becuz ya boy vell was getin chewed up. Get some real chi connects even tho will not f*ck wit u lames...and then yall mite get respect but until then f*ck yall fake a$$ wannabes and u can suck a aids infected d*ck ya fake vicki lou bastards

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » February 27th, 2014, 12:57 pm

ChiTownKrazy wrote:WHATS THE BIGGEST GANGS IN DETROIT AND SURROUNDING AREAS?
Black mafia family crip gang :2cents:

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate

Post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » February 27th, 2014, 9:13 pm

East$ide $lim wrote:
n*gga f*ck vicki lou u fake a$$ knock offs wit no chi connects :lmao: . Nw i see why u start poppin off...becuz ya boy vell was getin chewed up. Get some real chi connects even tho will not f*ck wit u lames...and then yall mite get respect but until then f*ck yall fake a$$ wannabes and u can suck a aids infected d*ck ya fake vicki lou bastards
you alright lil man? things must not be goin well in your personal life.

Th℮Spad℮
general

Post by Th℮Spad℮ » September 29th, 2014, 6:20 am

braids974 wrote:Where are the folks in the motor city
U claimin 974 so no "real folks" gonna even acknowlege you lol
:approve:

L Flexxin
fresh meat

Post by L Flexxin » April 14th, 2015, 11:04 am

You from Schoolcraft bro ?? SCB 100yrs

Gittymo
underboss

Post by Gittymo » April 15th, 2015, 4:27 pm

shout out stank the twins eric and derrick and showboat scb legends in my book

CrabbyBrabz88
fresh meat

Post by CrabbyBrabz88 » July 31st, 2017, 3:41 am

Has anyone ever heard of the "tight ropes & gags click" in Detroit? They've been around for a few years, but they're starting to get recognized now. Apparently they go around capturing/"kidnapping" innocent people in the city of Detroit and surrounding areas. They act as if they are in distress and that's they're bate. If you take the bate you will be handcuffed, blindfolded, ball gagged and thrown in the back of a van. While the van is driving to its location there will be a guy (or girl in my case) in the back with you finishing up the job and tying you up VERY TIGHT. And I mean VERY, VERY, VERY TIGHT. He/she will probably keep the ball gag in your mouth, but if its too small and they can understand some of the words you're trying to say then they will switch it out with an even bigger gag. The woman tying me up took the ball gag out and then stuffed a HUGE penis gag in my mouth. That penis gag was in my mouth pretty much in my mouth the whole time until I got rescued by the neighbor a few hours later. I wont get into that BUT I will say that it was VERY EMBARRASSING when she walked in the door and found me COMPLETELY tied up with TONS of rope (literally from head to toe) and heavily gagged with a massive mouth filling and extremely mouthwatering PENIS GAG!!!!! She couldn't take the gag out because the bastards put a lock on it....all I could do was "MmmphhhMmmmphhhhMmmmmphhhhhhh!!!!! while she was untying me. The worst part is that I couldn't get the god damn gag off either and had to literally walk to a local locksmith to have them pick the lock so I could FINALLY talk and stop DROOLING ALL OVER MYSELF.....but anyways obviously I got away and the locksmith was able to pick the lock even though his hands were getting drooled on in the process......

P.S.********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I got lucky as hell though because I would've NEVER ESCAPED had the neighbor not seen me hopping around through the window..........
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

CrabbyBrabz88
fresh meat

Post by CrabbyBrabz88 » July 31st, 2017, 3:43 am

Has anyone ever heard of the "tight ropes & gags click" in Detroit? They've been around for a few years, but they're starting to get recognized now. Apparently they go around capturing/"kidnapping" innocent people in the city of Detroit and surrounding areas. They act as if they are in distress and that's they're bate. If you take the bate you will be handcuffed, blindfolded, ball gagged and thrown in the back of a van. While the van is driving to its location there will be a guy (or girl in my case) in the back with you finishing up the job and tying you up VERY TIGHT. And I mean VERY, VERY, VERY TIGHT. He/she will probably keep the ball gag in your mouth, but if its too small and they can understand some of the words you're trying to say then they will switch it out with an even bigger gag. The woman tying me up took the ball gag out and then stuffed a HUGE penis gag in my mouth. That penis gag was in my mouth pretty much in my mouth the whole time until I got rescued by the neighbor a few hours later. I wont get into that BUT I will say that it was VERY EMBARRASSING when she walked in the door and found me COMPLETELY tied up with TONS of rope (literally from head to toe) and heavily gagged with a massive mouth filling and extremely mouthwatering PENIS GAG!!!!! She couldn't take the gag out because the bastards put a lock on it....all I could do was "MmmphhhMmmmphhhhMmmmmphhhhhhh!!!!! while she was untying me. The worst part is that I couldn't get the god damn gag off either and had to literally walk to a local locksmith to have them pick the lock so I could FINALLY talk and stop DROOLING ALL OVER MYSELF.....but anyways obviously I got away and the locksmith was able to pick the lock even though his hands were getting drooled on in the process......

P.S.********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I got lucky as hell though because I would've NEVER ESCAPED had the neighbor not seen me hopping around through the window..........
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

FivePoints
fresh meat

Post by FivePoints » August 12th, 2017, 7:55 am

In Detroit there's many local and national gangs. You have the bloods, crips and Sur-13 from LA. Chicago gangs such as the GDz, VLs, 4CH, Spanish Cobras, and Latin counts also reside there. You got New York gangs and organizations like the Albanian Boys (ABI), Yugos, Chaldean Mob, Albanian mob and of course the infamous Italian Mafia. You got local gangs like the Money Getting Mafia (MGM), Polo Gang, 6 mile Chedda grove and Joy Road Hitsquad. There's shitloads of gangs. No gang dominates Detroit though. The last time a gang dominated Detroit was like Young Boys Inc in the 80s. Since YBI died, every gang has fought for Detroit. No gang can stay at the top long with all the others trying to drag it down or police busting it. Detroit isn't controlled by anyone. Each gang has its own turf, sometimes turfs overlap, sometimes wars occur, but no gang can get past a few miles in radius. No gang can plant too many sets around the city. Some of the poorer suburbs like Roseville have gangs that dominate. It's the Best Friends in Mount Clemens, Bloods in Roseville, and Cash Flow Posse in Warren. That's the only place "dominated" though by one gang.

Detroit is just a mess. There's hundreds of sides and many different alliances that change constantly. Gangs come and go, and are fluid in nature here.

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » September 1st, 2017, 6:04 pm

CrabbyBrabz88 wrote:
July 31st, 2017, 3:43 am

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY FAN OF QUEEN OF GAGS :lmao: