BIGGEST GANGS IN DETROIT?

ChiTownKrazy
general

BIGGEST GANGS IN DETROIT?

Post by ChiTownKrazy » July 5th, 2011, 3:41 pm

WHATS THE BIGGEST GANGS IN DETROIT AND SURROUNDING AREAS?

Greasers712
boss

Re: BIGGEST GANGS IN DETROIT?

Post by Greasers712 » July 5th, 2011, 4:30 pm

Much Respect to the PAW PAW Michicigan GayLords :tiphat:

Aztek Dawg
captain

Post by Aztek Dawg » July 5th, 2011, 4:42 pm

Greasers712 wrote:Much Respect to the PAW PAW Michicigan GayLords :tiphat:
:lmao: u got native american gaylords now ..the world is really comming to an end :wtf3:

ALMIGHTY92212
soldier

Post by ALMIGHTY92212 » July 5th, 2011, 4:45 pm

The Insane Vice Lords. The G's was deep they must be on chill mode, Counts use to be deep, BHB, sh*t it's clicks and hoods that got n*ggas on deck in the hundreds, Fenkell Ave, P.A., 6-8 mile on the East and Westside, H.P., Southwest, Mack the whole Eastside get it in, sh*t to many to name, n*ggas out there chasing that paper in the Dirty Glove aka the Murda Mitten

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 5th, 2011, 7:07 pm

Aztek Dawg wrote:
:lmao: u got native american gaylords now ..the world is really comming to an end :wtf3:

You must be a fucking MORON..... ALOT of GayLord sets had fair share of Native American from Palmer St. to Lawndale n Altgeld to Seely n Ainsle amd others had Native members..

Aztek Dawg
captain

Post by Aztek Dawg » July 5th, 2011, 7:14 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:

You must be a fucking MORON..... ALOT of GayLord sets had fair share of Native American from Palmer St. to Lawndale n Altgeld to Seely n Ainsle amd others had Native members..

no im not a moron u dumb greasey mutt and the world is really coming to an end when u got dumb Indians joining the faglords im gonna have to go up there and set them straight. :shoot

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 5th, 2011, 7:28 pm

Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:

no im not a moron u dumb greasey mutt and the world is really coming to an end when u got dumb Indians joining the faglords im gonna have to go up there and set them straight. :shoot

Like I said if you knew your head from your a$$ you'd know there was ALWAYS Native American GayLords :2cents:

Aztek Dawg
captain

Post by Aztek Dawg » July 5th, 2011, 7:33 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:

Like I said if you knew your head from your a$$ you'd know there was ALWAYS Native American GayLords :2cents:
yes i know ur faglord story of those sell outs Indians like Geronimo and some other indian...they only joined to f*ck ur white chiks lololol

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 5th, 2011, 7:44 pm

Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:

yes i know ur faglord story of those sell outs Indians like Geronimo and some other indian...they only joined to f*ck ur white chiks lololol
Why dont you stfu about those who are no longer with us you fucking coward. We're an AMERICAN gang and you obviously dont know sh*t about the GLN... I bet if you met a Native American or ANY GayLords for that matter you wouldnt say or do sh*t :321:

Aztek Dawg
captain

Post by Aztek Dawg » July 5th, 2011, 7:49 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:

Why dont you stfu about those who are no longer with us you fucking coward. We're an AMERICAN gang and you obviously dont know sh*t about the GLN... I bet if you met a Native American or ANY GayLords for that matter you wouldnt say or do sh*t :321:
aww did i stick it were it hurts....king hollywood said well to ur a$$ many times...u were a racist a$$ gang don't try and sugar coat sh*t with me i know way more than ur lil faglord history amigo...will leave it at that.

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 5th, 2011, 7:56 pm

Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:

aww did i stick it were it hurts....king hollywood said well to ur a$$ many times...u were a racist a$$ gang don't try and sugar coat sh*t with me i know way more than ur lil faglord history amigo...will leave it at that.

If your gonna try n say King Wood knows sh*t about the GLN then you're dumber than I thought :lol: :lol: GayLords were about as racist as the Latin Kings and the Black Stones were back in the day... But of course you wouldnt know that FLAKE :2cents: Your comebacks are CHEAP :2cents: Just like your mother :tiphat:

Gittymo
underboss

Post by Gittymo » July 5th, 2011, 7:57 pm

yeah the g's use to be deep but they was jus bringin anybody in so a lot them n*ggas left and thats from some g's own mouth vl is the deepest with ivl being the reason but some these hoods on they 4th generation of members so its crazy

Gittymo
underboss

Post by Gittymo » July 5th, 2011, 7:58 pm

yall got put race on every subject!!

Aztek Dawg
captain

Post by Aztek Dawg » July 5th, 2011, 7:59 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:

If your gonna try n say King Wood knows sh*t about the GLN then you're dumber than I thought :lol: :lol: GayLords were about as racist as the Latin Kings and the Black Stones were back in the day... But of course you wouldnt know that FLAKE :2cents: Your comebacks are CHEAP :2cents: Just like your mother :tiphat:
aww he brings out mama jokes cause he has no real comebacks to the TRUTH....ur exposed mutt deal with it... :facepalm:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 5th, 2011, 8:03 pm

Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:

aww he brings out mama jokes cause he has no real comebacks to the TRUTH....ur exposed mutt deal with it... :facepalm:
Yeh, Ive been exposed :lmao: I think your just upset cause I EXPOSED that theres ALOT of Native Americans in the GLN :2cents: Sorry if that ruined your day :321:

WESTBRONXRIDER
boss

Post by WESTBRONXRIDER » July 5th, 2011, 8:07 pm

Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote: no im not a moron u dumb greasey mutt and the world is really coming to an end when u got dumb Indians joining the faglords im gonna have to go up there and set them straight. :shoot
:2cents:

:shoot: :lmao: AGLK

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 5th, 2011, 8:10 pm

WESTBRONXRIDER wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote: no im not a moron u dumb greasey mutt and the world is really coming to an end when u got dumb Indians joining the faglords im gonna have to go up there and set them straight. :shoot

Thats the closest you'll ever get to gangbanging on GayLords :lol: :lol: :lol:

WESTBRONXRIDER
boss

Post by WESTBRONXRIDER » July 5th, 2011, 8:13 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
WESTBRONXRIDER wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:

:lol: JOEY BUT TELL ME WHO THE FU'CK NAME'S THEIR NATION THE GAY-LORDS . :lol: HONKEY U JOINED THAT sh*t ! :lol: :lmao:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 5th, 2011, 8:17 pm

WESTBRONXRIDER wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
WESTBRONXRIDER wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:

:lol: JOEY BUT TELL ME WHO THE FU'CK NAME'S THEIR NATION THE GAY-LORDS . :lol: HONKEY U JOINED THAT sh*t ! :lol: :lmao:
We got HISTORY as being THE MOST NOTORIOUS PRO-AMERICAN STREET GANG IN CHICAGO :321: What the f*ck you repping again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 5th, 2011, 8:19 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:[quote="Greasers712"]Much Respect to the PAW PAW Michicigan GayLords :tiphat:

Yeh, Ive been exposed :lmao: I think your just upset cause I EXPOSED that theres ALOT of Native Americans in the GLN :2cents: Sorry if that ruined your day :321:[/quote]

What cat got your tounge :lmao: Or you just thinking of something really good to write :lol: :lol: