4vL or just plain 4ch?

Phantom22
prospect

4vL or just plain 4ch?

Post by Phantom22 » July 2nd, 2011, 9:06 pm

Ok are all foes still n foreva vL or to themselves?
Sum say dey aint vLs n on sum blackdiamond sh*t :smh: but the others stayd wit da avln. Wtf iz da truth of 4ch?? :facepalm:

Angelo Krazy
boss

Re: 4vL or just plain 4ch?

Post by Angelo Krazy » July 2nd, 2011, 9:17 pm

Phantom22 wrote:Ok are all foes still n foreva vL or to themselves?
Sum say dey aint vLs n on sum blackdiamond sh*t :smh: but the others stayd wit da avln. Wtf iz da truth of 4ch?? :facepalm:
read the other threads about 4CH you should be able to get a idea if we good with lords or not

Phantom22
prospect

Post by Phantom22 » July 2nd, 2011, 10:07 pm

Aite 4sho bro :tiphat:

Angelo Krazy
boss

Post by Angelo Krazy » July 2nd, 2011, 10:09 pm

Phantom22 wrote:Aite 4sho bro :tiphat:
yea its really hard to tell some hate lords and some are cool with lords so I can't really give a answer :tiphat:

4CH
boss

Post by 4CH » July 3rd, 2011, 9:32 am

Man here it go yea its 4VL when u tryna identify 4Corner Hustlers within the AVLN.Everybody knows Foes,foe,or 4 means 4corner hustler in the city of chicago.It don't matter if u write 4VL=4Vice Lord or 4CHVL 4Corner Hustler Vice Lord.Foe is short for 4Corner Hustler so u can write, draw, or tag it anyway u wan' too. I know what got y'all confused those too letters behind the 4 whether it be CH OR VL its still the same.The CH is the full name for 4Corner Hustler so if u know 4 means 4 corner hustlers tagging 4VL still signifies 4corner hustling vice lords. 4CHVL 4VL 4CH its all the same partner.

4CH
boss

Post by 4CH » July 3rd, 2011, 9:39 am

Angelo Krazy wrote:
yea its really hard to tell some hate lords and some are cool with lords so I can't really give a answer :tiphat:
Bro other lord branches do too. Example UTVL & MIVL had a bloody war so u tellin me some of the undertakers hate other lord branches like, C, T, or U but the other undertakers show love.Foes is lords so u can't go off that some 4s under the diamond hate lords and the foes under the five respect lords.Well guess what every foe in the city of Chicago is part of the people nation, the people nation honors the five point star so if there's a foe who don't that mean he ain't no foe or hes not an active member on solid count if u know what I mean.Foes got just enough clout as the old school conservative vice lords.That mean we got pull politically and all.We on the map too n*ggas foes is recognized as Allah's fearless children & he sent a universal prophet to let there be peace among bros & sisters under LOVE HATE KILL TAKE.WE FOES n*gga FOE VICE LORD.We had branch lit of course and we have the traditional vice lord literature.

Solidified
og

Post by Solidified » July 3rd, 2011, 10:19 am

Angelo Krazy wrote:
:wtf: how you cant give a answer bout you a 4? :lol:

NorthPole MOE
foot soldier

Post by NorthPole MOE » July 3rd, 2011, 11:06 am

if u ask me they two separate gangs nowadays but there more like first cousins. Cause come on now 4oes pretty much got they own thang going own they have there own different branches of 4oes yall going by laws & stuff i bet if u ask most the 4oes on the street if they a 4 corner hustla vice lord ? they gon say they 4ch or angelo 4 or sum sh*t. There just there own gang but they f*ck with vicelords real hard like cousins dats how i see da two cause trust me if sh*t went down between da 2 4oes will :shoot: at vl's & vice versa

Prince T
fresh meat

Post by Prince T » July 3rd, 2011, 11:10 am

4's are Vice Lords!!!! they are 4CHVL

4CH
boss

Post by 4CH » July 3rd, 2011, 11:36 am

NorthPole MOE wrote:if u ask me they two separate gangs nowadays but there more like first cousins. Cause come on now 4oes pretty much got they own thang going own they have there own different branches of 4oes yall going by laws & stuff i bet if u ask most the 4oes on the street if they a 4 corner hustla vice lord ? they gon say they 4ch or angelo 4 or sum sh*t. There just there own gang but they f*ck with vicelords real hard like cousins dats how i see da two cause trust me if sh*t went down between da 2 4oes will :shoot: at vl's & vice versa
No man u got a misconception and I know why plus thats good because u not a foe so u don't need to know but its history not lit I can correct u.Foes repping the five star & foes repping the 4 point diamond is already at fault right there.Like I said every foe honors LTPFJ the five golden points.Foes DON'T REPRESENT A 4 POINTED BLACK DIAMOND it is a symbol for the 4 SIGN itself.Do I have to draw?THE 4 POINTED BLACK DIAMOND IS A MASTER SIGN OFF THE 4 CORNER HUSTLIN VICE LORDS.True enough north pole moe yeah u say foes got well yeah had they own thing goin way before the originators joined the Almighty Vice Lords Nation.That's a nation we being a smaller STREET GANG joined forces with the VICE LORD nation so we brung what we already had into the VLN on our(The Foes) behalf being the 4 Pointed Black diamond because that's how we represent that's why we throw up FOUR FINGERS to identify ourselves as 4CH or 4Corner Hustler Brothas.Now that diamond part is where our relation to the BLACK SOULS kick in before Foes was VL their had relative being Black Souls u see what i'm saying.King of 4s & the Founder of Black Souls were really related so they kept that relationship Black Diamond love because think about it back then Black Souls wasn't people or folks so the Black Diamond is not something to ride under as u brothas say we ride under the Five.Black Souls later down the line started fucking with Gangster disciples so some cliqued with folks in county or penitentiary jail.They started doing that heat with wings sh*t & the traditional Black Souls stayed on that 4 Point cross thing Idk cause i'm not an active Soul never read any of their papers so idk.4Corner Hustlers how ever got recognized & grew larger because Vice Lords was made up of several chapters so think about this north side moe if the foes joined Vice Lord they learned a lot from them because just like u said foes got some many different branches guess fucking what the Vice Lord Nation do too.I don't have to name them cause i'm sure u know many of them.Foes started gettin down like Vice Lords man plain and simple.Almighty was the way to go 4CH cannot be part of what the folks stand for or what they be on.Can u picture some foes out south or wherever on that Disciple sh*t>? Naw it just don't sound right so think north pole moe before u get to sayin sh*t that ain't true man.When u said if u ask a foe on the street if they a 4corner hustla vice lord? u said they gon say angelo 4 or sum sh*t well guess what majority of the different Vice Lord chapters have clique names, block names, neighborhood names as well example.The TVLN u got one way travelers, you got Holy City Travelers, K Town Travelers , L Town Travelers u get where i'm goin? Ok If U ask a UVL unknown Vice Lord what he gon say???? I'm A unknown notice he said unknown FIRST not Vice Lord.There's the misconception u get with the foes. U think if u ask a foe on the street if he a 4Corner Hustla Vice Lord u think at the point when he say i'm a Foe he disregarding the fact he a Vice Lord but that's not true.Every Lord branches do that u ask a MIVL he a lord he gon say i'm a MAFIA. U ask a IIVL he a Vice Lord he gon say i'm IMPERIAL INSANE.Another Foes have different names is because we have different chiefs.Every foe ain't gon listen to one guy and what that one guy on so he go j Down with some foes from another part of the land.Geographics has a lot to do with how AN INDIVIDUAL identifies himself.If u go out east and say u a 4 the n*gga might say i'm a Big Ol n*gga before he scream 4.A lot of times when u hit county jail it might be n*ggas in the same gang as u if u don't know them they may try u. They ask u who u know to see if u really from where u from and if the n*ggas u know really f*ck with u.Sometimes it ain't what u know sometimes its who u know.Why don't u think I thought Black stones was the best under the five star as ya'll say? u don't use your mind brother ? That's a weapon none of u n*ggas know about honestly.I hate when people say foes they own gang because they wared with other branches of Vice Lord brothers always fight I can tell u many other Vice Lord branches that will shoot the gun @ their own brother & even within the very same house....Of representatives that is.Y'all don't know our shindig so stay out our business and quit feeding people who not knows a bunch of JIVE TALK cause i'm sick.Let the outsiders stay outside PLEASE.OH and may I add northpole moe the part when u said foes they own gang because they got different branches.When was the last time u looked in yo own house Black Stones, Titanic Stones, Familia Stones & Familia not own y'all main 21 wasup with that?> U questioning and commenting on whats going on within my house clean yo sh*t up first PRINCE. Foes ain't go not n*ggas in california calling themselves no fucking bloodstones i know that or bloodfoes.U tryna throw down own my people joe u need help yoself PEACE ON.

4CH
boss

Post by 4CH » July 3rd, 2011, 11:38 am

I know i got some typos but u get the point.Typing to fast & I don't look at the keyboard I just go.

NorthPole MOE
foot soldier

Post by NorthPole MOE » July 3rd, 2011, 11:49 am

4CH wrote:
NorthPole MOE wrote:if u ask me they two separate gangs nowadays but there more like first cousins. Cause come on now 4oes pretty much got they own thang going own they have there own different branches of 4oes yall going by laws & stuff i bet if u ask most the 4oes on the street if they a 4 corner hustla vice lord ? they gon say they 4ch or angelo 4 or sum sh*t. There just there own gang but they f*ck with vicelords real hard like cousins dats how i see da two cause trust me if sh*t went down between da 2 4oes will :shoot: at vl's & vice versa
No man u got a misconception and I know why plus thats good because u not a foe so u don't need to know but its history not lit I can correct u.Foes repping the five star & foes repping the 4 point diamond is already at fault right there.Like I said every foe honors LTPFJ the five golden points.Foes DON'T REPRESENT A 4 POINTED BLACK DIAMOND it is a symbol for the 4 SIGN itself.Do I have to draw?THE 4 POINTED BLACK DIAMOND IS A MASTER SIGN OFF THE 4 CORNER HUSTLIN VICE LORDS.True enough north pole moe yeah u say foes got well yeah had they own thing goin way before the originators joined the Almighty Vice Lords Nation.That's a nation we being a smaller STREET GANG joined forces with the VICE LORD nation so we brung what we already had into the VLN on our(The Foes) behalf being the 4 Pointed Black diamond because that's how we represent that's why we throw up FOUR FINGERS to identify ourselves as 4CH or 4Corner Hustler Brothas.Now that diamond part is where our relation to the BLACK SOULS kick in before Foes was VL their had relative being Black Souls u see what i'm saying.King of 4s & the Founder of Black Souls were really related so they kept that relationship Black Diamond love because think about it back then Black Souls wasn't people or folks so the Black Diamond is not something to ride under as u brothas say we ride under the Five.Black Souls later down the line started fucking with Gangster disciples so some cliqued with folks in county or penitentiary jail.They started doing that heat with wings sh*t & the traditional Black Souls stayed on that 4 Point cross thing Idk cause i'm not an active Soul never read any of their papers so idk.4Corner Hustlers how ever got recognized & grew larger because Vice Lords was made up of several chapters so think about this north side moe if the foes joined Vice Lord they learned a lot from them because just like u said foes got some many different branches guess fucking what the Vice Lord Nation do too.I don't have to name them cause i'm sure u know many of them.Foes started gettin down like Vice Lords man plain and simple.Almighty was the way to go 4CH cannot be part of what the folks stand for or what they be on.Can u picture some foes out south or wherever on that Disciple sh*t>? Naw it just don't sound right so think north pole moe before u get to sayin sh*t that ain't true man.When u said if u ask a foe on the street if they a 4corner hustla vice lord? u said they gon say angelo 4 or sum sh*t well guess what majority of the different Vice Lord chapters have clique names, block names, neighborhood names as well example.The TVLN u got one way travelers, you got Holy City Travelers, K Town Travelers , L Town Travelers u get where i'm goin? Ok If U ask a UVL unknown Vice Lord what he gon say???? I'm A unknown notice he said unknown FIRST not Vice Lord.There's the misconception u get with the foes. U think if u ask a foe on the street if he a 4Corner Hustla Vice Lord u think at the point when he say i'm a Foe he disregarding the fact he a Vice Lord but that's not true.Every Lord branches do that u ask a MIVL he a lord he gon say i'm a MAFIA. U ask a IIVL he a Vice Lord he gon say i'm IMPERIAL INSANE.Another Foes have different names is because we have different chiefs.Every foe ain't gon listen to one guy and what that one guy on so he go j Down with some foes from another part of the land.Geographics has a lot to do with how AN INDIVIDUAL identifies himself.If u go out east and say u a 4 the n*gga might say i'm a Big Ol n*gga before he scream 4.A lot of times when u hit county jail it might be n*ggas in the same gang as u if u don't know them they may try u. They ask u who u know to see if u really from where u from and if the n*ggas u know really f*ck with u.Sometimes it ain't what u know sometimes its who u know.Why don't u think I thought Black stones was the best under the five star as ya'll say? u don't use your mind brother ? That's a weapon none of u n*ggas know about honestly.I hate when people say foes they own gang because they wared with other branches of Vice Lord brothers always fight I can tell u many other Vice Lord branches that will shoot the gun @ their own brother & even within the very same house....Of representatives that is.Y'all don't know our shindig so stay out our business and quit feeding people who not knows a bunch of JIVE TALK cause i'm sick.Let the outsiders stay outside PLEASE.OH and may I add northpole moe the part when u said foes they own gang because they got different branches.When was the last time u looked in yo own house Black Stones, Titanic Stones, Familia Stones & Familia not own y'all main 21 wasup with that?> U questioning and commenting on whats going on within my house clean yo sh*t up first PRINCE. Foes ain't go not n*ggas in california calling themselves no fucking bloodstones i know that or bloodfoes.U tryna throw down own my people joe u need help yoself PEACE ON.
Man 2 keep it real not on no internet banging sh*t but f*ck all yall Vice lord killa 4 killa hook killa ALL WELL STONE LOVE :shoot:

4CH
boss

Post by 4CH » July 3rd, 2011, 11:54 am

You just let me know you a CHILD u feel stupid because I put you in a childs place thats ok god have mercy on you.Die slow ho* stones ain't no threat y'all more of a JOKE YA b*tch U

4CH
boss

Post by 4CH » July 3rd, 2011, 11:56 am

KEY WORD WHEN U QUOTED 4CH.U SAID IF U ASK ME GUESS WHAT WHO THE f*ck IS U BECAUSE U DON'T KNOW sh*t A MOTHAFUCKA SHOULDN'T WANNA ASK SOMEBODY WHO DON'T KNOW. IF U ASK ME n*gga f*ck U, U AIN'T NOBODY TO BEGIN WITH BUT A GANG BANGING COWARD

Solidified
og

Post by Solidified » July 3rd, 2011, 11:57 am

lol bruh got mad cause only truth was spoken. didnt even disrespect the man :smh: fa real deal gotta be about 16

4CH
boss

Post by 4CH » July 3rd, 2011, 12:04 pm

Tino wrote:lol bruh got mad cause only truth was spoken. didnt even disrespect the man :smh: fa real deal gotta be about 16
And then this b*tch boy try to say foes got many different branch names mothafucka yo signature its north pole moe not black p stones u stupid son a of b*tch.It's mo which is short for moorish.Where in the F*ck*n in the word moorish is there a fucking E?????????????????? Huh the n*gga so fucking dumb can't see sh*t right in his crusty a$$ face.North pole moe last time I checked that wasn't a F*ck*n branch of stones b*tch.Get cho F*ck*n mind right.

Playa 75
foot soldier

Post by Playa 75 » July 3rd, 2011, 12:24 pm

:smh:

G-RED
superior

Post by G-RED » July 3rd, 2011, 12:53 pm

@4CH YEAH I HEARD DAT WHY SOULS CHOSE TO REMAIN INDEPENDENT AND NOT JOIN FOLKS OR PEOPLE CZ DEY HAD TIES TO FOES AND GD
BUT BCK TO DA SUBJECT I ALSO THOUGHT THAT FOES HAD EVOLVED TO DEY OWN NATION AND WERE REALLY JST FIRST COUSINS TO VLZ NOW BUT AFTER SPEAKING TO REAL FOES AND VLZ ON HERE AND CONSIDERING THAT FOES TAKE THE OATH AS OTHER VLZ AND GO BY VL LIT sh*t DEY ARE VLZ
ARE THEY THE MOST INDEPENDENT OF THE BRANCHES? YES
ARE THERE FOES WHO DNT REP VL?? YES THERE ARE FOES WHO DNT CONSIDER DEMSELVES VLZ HELL THERE ARE T'S U'S C'S ETC... WHO DNT CONSIDER FOES VLZ BUT DAT DNT MEAN DEY AINT *OFFICIALLY* ON THE VL ROSTER

bolotre
sergeant

Post by bolotre » July 3rd, 2011, 1:47 pm

I feel why buddy went off like dat jo cuz its alot of muhfuckas worryin about nations dey dont belong to...The 4's really aint doin sh*t no other gang out here aint doin...Aint none of the traditional gangs nd ways really matter on the streets...The street way of gang bangin nd dabangin behind da walls is like 2 different worlds really...Behind dem walls is where the traditional sh*t go down at cuz dats where da foundation lies now becu of all the leadershop being targeted nd locked up.So if u ask a 4 on da street is he vice lord yea he gon say 4 first cuz on da streets its not as embedded like it is in jail...just like If u ask a Titatnic is he a stone he gon correct u nd say Imma T-stone but behind da walls he BPSN...nd behind da walls 4;s is 4vl or 4chvl!

BigBoyHarlem
underboss

Post by BigBoyHarlem » July 3rd, 2011, 1:59 pm

4CH Vice Lord n*ggas.