Unread post by 7-4fool » June 8th, 2007, 2:32 pm

BRICK CITY KILLEEN 74F O O L WHATS POPPIN B O S

Scrilla
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: Gary,Indiana But The Whole Midwest Is My Back Yard To Play In

Unread post by Scrilla » June 8th, 2007, 2:33 pm

7-4fool wrote:i been doin shit for 6 months

Why You Coming On Here Askin Us?? Go Ask Ya Set Dont Ask Us!!

SPANISH_GENT
foot soldier

Unread post by SPANISH_GENT » June 8th, 2007, 2:46 pm

MY SET IS ABOUT THE MOST NIGGAS YOU GOT ON YOUR SIDE AND RESPECT YOU GOT FROM CATS IN AND OUTTA TOWN...THATS HOW NIGGAS GET TO BE O.G. (ORIGINAL GUERILLA) AND IT DONT MATTER WHAT AGE...

P^iru_Dude_Rooster
lieutenant

Unread post by P^iru_Dude_Rooster » June 11th, 2007, 3:56 pm

SPANISH_GENT wrote:MY SET IS ABOUT THE MOST NIGGAS YOU GOT ON YOUR SIDE AND RESPECT YOU GOT FROM CATS IN AND OUTTA TOWN...THATS HOW NIGGAS GET TO BE O.G. (ORIGINAL GUERILLA) AND IT DONT MATTER WHAT AGE...

Fake Gang Dat Nobody Givez A Fucck About

BDN_III
foot soldier

Unread post by BDN_III » June 11th, 2007, 11:59 pm

P^iru_Dude_Rooster wrote:
SPANISH_GENT wrote:MY SET IS ABOUT THE MOST NIGGAS YOU GOT ON YOUR SIDE AND RESPECT YOU GOT FROM CATS IN AND OUTTA TOWN...THATS HOW NIGGAS GET TO BE O.G. (ORIGINAL GUERILLA) AND IT DONT MATTER WHAT AGE...

Fake Gang Dat Nobody Givez A Fucck About

SPANISH GENTS ARE SOME HARRISONS GENTS WONNA BEs

Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up
foot soldier

Unread post by Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up » June 21st, 2007, 10:30 pm

7-4fool wrote:BRICK CITY KILLEEN 74F O O L WHATS POPPIN B O S

Son, Fucc u mean "Whats popp'N"??? u fuxx wit alotta blood niggaz or some shit??

gdfolkkz
underboss

Unread post by gdfolkkz » June 22nd, 2007, 1:37 am

anybody can say whats poppin or whats crackin dont have to be a blood or crip to use them terms

Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up
foot soldier

Unread post by Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up » June 22nd, 2007, 9:40 am

u aint gotta be but in da south and on da east niggaz who LK n blood say whats poppin n shit

gdfolkkz
underboss

Unread post by gdfolkkz » June 22nd, 2007, 9:46 am

there misinformed if they think just because you use whast poppin or whats crackin your automatic a gang banger those are common global terms niggas use no gang can lay claim to them

D30WE bkOY
foot soldier
Region: South
Affiliation: OHCxDGCxRTC W/S 30's 2thumbks 3 fingas

Unread post by D30WE bkOY » June 24th, 2007, 12:58 am

Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up wrote:u aint gotta be but in da south and on da east niggaz who LK n blood say whats poppin n shit

this homie ri6ht. i'm from Souf Cak where it seem 7ike every ni66a 6ot it fukked up so i'm tryna teach my youn6 ni66az not 6an6 that way. no 8 6allin, no sayin whatz poppin, erasin all that 6ullshit tiwsted so called GD/crip knowledge. its so twisted down here that crip and GD ni66az call they knolo "the Crip/GD knowledge 6ook" shyt 6et me heated errtime i think 6out it. 6ut i 6ot my shyt ri6ht and i'll 6e damn if any ni66a in my set reppin wron6 ya di6

Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up
foot soldier

Unread post by Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up » June 24th, 2007, 1:02 am

gdfolkkz wrote:there misinformed if they think just because you use whast poppin or whats crackin your automatic a gang banger those are common global terms niggas use no gang can lay claim to them

nah, no gang Can actually say that they made them wordz up but bloodz in NY can str8 up say that they uze it more than most mufuccaz do. and plus its just a "Where I'm 4rm" thing LoC, dat all

Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up
foot soldier

Unread post by Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up » June 24th, 2007, 1:33 am

6Fi66a wrote:
Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up wrote:u aint gotta be but in da south and on da east niggaz who LK n blood say whats poppin n shit

this homie ri6ht. i'm from Souf Cak where it seem 7ike every ni66a 6ot it fukked up so i'm tryna teach my youn6 ni66az not 6an6 that way. no 8 6allin, no sayin whatz poppin, erasin all that 6ullshit tiwsted so called GD/crip knowledge. its so twisted down here that crip and GD ni66az call they knolo "the Crip/GD knowledge 6ook" shyt 6et me heated errtime i think 6out it. 6ut i 6ot my shyt ri6ht and i'll 6e damn if any ni66a in my set reppin wron6 ya di6

yo I feelz u for tryin' to do tha CorreCt left thing when it Comez 2 da lil homiez but I gotta disagree on one thing that u Contradicted yaself on. if u tellin all ya LoCs to git rid of that "8-bkall" knowledge, then u tellin ya LoCs to git rid of that Six kuz tha 6 iz tangled up into folk heavy. The 8-ball never really existed: niggaz just wuz Crip and happened to C cool wit folk niggaz and since they both C bloodz az enemiez anyway, wazn't no point in fightin' each other when there wuz a bigger war goin' on outside their Hoodz, ya dig?? In all actuality though, there wuz never no such thing az no "8-bKall" so the entire six iz no good for a Crip to C reppin'. Nevertheless if thats where it started for u, then finish it that way or if u aint satisfied wit What goez down in the set, let it C known so that the right Changez Can take place

LDakalildiscipleofthefolk
corporal

Unread post by LDakalildiscipleofthefolk » June 24th, 2007, 1:23 pm

MAN ALL U THAT ARE FOLKS ARE FUCKED UP AND LOST IM GD AND I SAY WHAT THE FOUCK I WANT TO AND I CNA WERE WHAT COLOR I WANT TO BUT IM STILL GD IM TELL U ALL LIKE THIS THE FOLKS DONT MAKE ME I MAKE THE FOLKS GD REAL TALK GD IN THE CHI DONT REALLY BANG ANY MORE THEY DONT WERE FLAGZ OR SAY CODES LIKE 612 AND 708 AND SHIT LIKE THAT IM FOLKS GD IN MY BLACK HEART THATS ALL THAT MATTERS FOR REAL MANY OF U HAVE BEEN MISINFORMED FOR REAL ANY REAL FOLKS GD WELL TELL U THE SAME FOLKS DONT MAKE US WE MAKE THE FOLKS AND NO DAYZ FOLKS IS POST TO BE COLOR BLINED AND SHIT THE ONLY WAY U CAN TELL THAT IM FOLKS GD IS IF U SEE ME BEADS OR WHAT WAY MY HAT IS ON AND I DRESS IN COLOR CODE BUT NO FLAGZ AND SOME TIME NO BEADS EATHER ONE LAST TIME FOLKS DONT MAKE ME I MAKE THE FOLKS REAL TALK Gz im out

Scrilla
underboss
Location: Gary,Indiana But The Whole Midwest Is My Back Yard To Play In

Unread post by Scrilla » June 24th, 2007, 4:21 pm

LDakalildiscipleofthefolk wrote:MAN ALL U THAT ARE FOLKS ARE FUCKED UP AND LOST IM GD AND I SAY WHAT THE FOUCK I WANT TO AND I CNA WERE WHAT COLOR I WANT TO BUT IM STILL GD IM TELL U ALL LIKE THIS THE FOLKS DONT MAKE ME I MAKE THE FOLKS GD REAL TALK GD IN THE CHI DONT REALLY BANG ANY MORE THEY DONT WERE FLAGZ OR SAY CODES LIKE 612 AND 708 AND SHIT LIKE THAT IM FOLKS GD IN MY BLACK HEART THATS ALL THAT MATTERS FOR REAL MANY OF U HAVE BEEN MISINFORMED FOR REAL ANY REAL FOLKS GD WELL TELL U THE SAME FOLKS DONT MAKE US WE MAKE THE FOLKS AND NO DAYZ FOLKS IS POST TO BE COLOR BLINED AND SHIT THE ONLY WAY U CAN TELL THAT IM FOLKS GD IS IF U SEE ME BEADS OR WHAT WAY MY HAT IS ON AND I DRESS IN COLOR CODE BUT NO FLAGZ AND SOME TIME NO BEADS EATHER ONE LAST TIME FOLKS DONT MAKE ME I MAKE THE FOLKS REAL TALK Gz im out

Yea He Right Gz In The Chi Or In The Middle Really Dont Flag Or Use Codes!! But Gz In Chi Are Still Bangin Just Not Colors!! But I Wanna Know When Gz Started Rockin Beads Cause I Neva Met A G Who Did!!

LDakalildiscipleofthefolk
corporal

Unread post by LDakalildiscipleofthefolk » June 25th, 2007, 3:19 pm

well the bead thing it like a east cost thing u see up see up here thim kings be were ing beads and shit and when i 1st got here most of the folks did to and when i came up here i did not know what they were eather but u know how when u move to a diff place some of the ways catch on and shit so i really dont know were it came from crips and bloods do that shit to u see more beads than flagz up here i guess its just a way to identifie whos with u and whos not I REALLY DONT KNOW lol u just adapted to some of the ways and shit that all