Attention All GDz

pimpstick74
colonel
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Growth&Development

Attention All GDz

Unread post by pimpstick74 » June 8th, 2011, 3:25 pm

I can see that a lot of brothers are not up on their lit. If yall check the Laws of the Nation, u will see that yall bogus for disrespecting the members of other organizations. Im surprised seeing that Larry published a lot of the lit back in 96. He said it was time for us to start practicing publicly what we have been teaching behind closed doors. And just so you know, the Six Point Star, the Forks, 3 Ms, 3 Ds, 3 Ls, 5 Ps, wont be enough to be accepted by the mob when from some where that wasn't on count with headquarters. The Basics are the Creed, the 1-16, the We, the Duck, the Preface, and the BluePrint. Get up on it, to be Aware is to be Prepared. Real Gangsters move in silence, and real tough guys are polite.

7.4 til the world blow!

I.T.V.O.O.G.L.A.I.H.V.W.C.B.A.R.P.O.P.B.B.W.M.
(IF YOU DONT WHAT THIS IS THEN U PROBABLY AINT GD, NO MATTER
WHAT U THINK.)

da truth
fresh meat
Region: South
Affiliation: growth&development

Unread post by da truth » June 8th, 2011, 3:57 pm

well said and true!!!!

slim513
major
Affiliation: EBK MONEY IZ DA MOTIVE

Unread post by slim513 » June 8th, 2011, 4:11 pm

:tiphat: tru shiit fam yea it's alot of em on here it's some real ones too tho just try not to say too much cuz they will fed off it

justachicagokid
underboss
Affiliation: uptown gangster

Unread post by justachicagokid » June 8th, 2011, 4:17 pm

eh heh eh heh eh heh eh heh eh hem folks u claimin bos

slim513
major

Unread post by slim513 » June 8th, 2011, 4:23 pm

N u kno it :tiphat:

justachicagokid
underboss

Unread post by justachicagokid » June 8th, 2011, 4:35 pm

slim513 wrote:N u kno it :tiphat:

bos been over wit for nearly 20 years . only in prison do dat shit still exsist and even in there i hear its just honored but dont no one call dey self bos and aint called deyself bos in a long long time. how do i know? im uptown g from lawrence n sheridan. north side chi town.

i dont mind niggas in other cities gettin plugged in but learn trha demo first nigga

justachicagokid
underboss

Unread post by justachicagokid » June 8th, 2011, 4:53 pm

justachicagokid wrote:

bos been over wit for nearly 20 years . only in prison do dat shit still exsist and even in there i hear its just honored but dont no one call dey self bos and aint called deyself bos in a long long time. how do i know? im uptown g from lawrence n sheridan. north side chi town.

i dont mind niggas in other cities gettin plugged in but learn trha demo first nigga

look ima give u some game for free. we bos but dats our struggle nigga n we do it together. or we suipposed to. aint no one hollerin out bos in da streets of da chi.

pimpstick74
colonel

Unread post by pimpstick74 » June 8th, 2011, 5:50 pm

justachicagokid wrote:

if u know your creed then u will know thats an ignorant outburst. I stood on LW back in 91 fuckin wit FaFa, Lil Malt, KenFolks who was Earn Gs son, Too Eazy, and plenty more stand up Gangsters from Lawrence, when Folks had the 4848 building poppin. I was plugged on Farwell back then, shorty. You youngsters are just a shadow of what this GD thang once was. Think yall know everything cuz yall read some articles on the internet and been on the Chicago gangs web site.
I was there, I remember when the Call went out, I remember when it was BGD when i was 11, 12 yrs old, happy as hell when one of the guys locked the forks or stacked Gz wit me and said what up lil folks. i bet aint too many of yall done stood in a session and paid dues every week and signed your name in the book. Probably dont know which board members are in the world, and guess what, one of em works in a law office on Lawrence and Broadway. So yeah, we GDN, but we are BOS, because Our Struggle will never die.

G-RED
superior
Affiliation: GDN

Unread post by G-RED » June 8th, 2011, 6:38 pm

pimpstick74 wrote:
justachicagokid wrote:

if u know your creed then u will know thats an ignorant outburst. I stood on LW back in 91 fuckin wit FaFa, Lil Malt, KenFolks who was Earn Gs son, Too Eazy, and plenty more stand up Gangsters from Lawrence, when Folks had the 4848 building poppin. I was plugged on Farwell back then, shorty. You youngsters are just a shadow of what this GD thang once was. Think yall know everything cuz yall read some articles on the internet and been on the Chicago gangs web site.
I was there, I remember when the Call went out, I remember when it was BGD when i was 11, 12 yrs old, happy as hell when one of the guys locked the forks or stacked Gz wit me and said what up lil folks. i bet aint too many of yall done stood in a session and paid dues every week and signed your name in the book. Probably dont know which board members are in the world, and guess what, one of em works in a law office on Lawrence and Broadway. So yeah, we GDN, but we are BOS, because Our Struggle will never die.
:tiphat:

justachicagokid
underboss

Unread post by justachicagokid » June 8th, 2011, 6:46 pm

pimpstick74 wrote:
justachicagokid wrote:

if you from da old school i respect dat. i thought you was some fool from ohio tryin to rep bos as a nation. and it aint a nation like dat aint no one reppin bos like dat in da streets. dats all i was sayin folks

slim513
major

Unread post by slim513 » June 8th, 2011, 7:42 pm

justachicagokid wrote:
pimpstick74 wrote:
justachicagokid wrote:

if you from da old school i respect dat. i thought you was some fool from ohio tryin to rep bos as a nation. and it aint a nation like dat aint no one reppin bos like dat in da streets. dats all i was sayin folks
yea u did misunderstood what I was sayin n I'm not one these youngins on here niga

pimpstick74
colonel

Unread post by pimpstick74 » June 9th, 2011, 1:47 am

"...the direction of the New Concept will lead us away from PREMATURE DEATH, INCARCERATION and RECIDIVISM and into the understanding of our true purpose in the world. Thus, the New Concept contains The Vision of that which we must become in our daily dealings. As we know, it is only because of leadership's LOVE for us that such a PROPER and POSITIVE direction HAS BEEN CHOSEN. By accepting the New Concept and displaying its principles in our lives, we can overcome the problems of premature death, incarceration and recidivism. Once this is realized, the resons for choosing the New Concept becomes crystal clear and NOT TO CHOOSE IS TO ADMIT A DESIRE TO CONTINUE ON A PATH OF SELF-DESTRUCTION. It is only when our membership has an INTELLIGENT UNDERSTANDING OF OUR GOALS that we can structure our struggle toward achieving those goals and begin to measure progress. Therefore, EACH AND EVERYONE OF US HAS A RESPONSIBILITY TOWARD GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT; AN OBLIGATION TO FULFILL THE NEW CONCEPT."

Larry Hoover, 1995

Amordereymidway
fresh meat
Affiliation: ALKN

Unread post by Amordereymidway » June 9th, 2011, 4:00 pm

GDK all day!!

pimpstick74
colonel

Unread post by pimpstick74 » June 9th, 2011, 4:17 pm

keep tryin, we aint dead yet

franklucus
underboss

Unread post by franklucus » June 9th, 2011, 6:01 pm

pimpstick74 wrote:I can see that a lot of brothers are not up on their lit. If yall check the Laws of the Nation, u will see that yall bogus for disrespecting the members of other organizations. Im surprised seeing that Larry published a lot of the lit back in 96. He said it was time for us to start practicing publicly what we have been teaching behind closed doors. And just so you know, the Six Point Star, the Forks, 3 Ms, 3 Ds, 3 Ls, 5 Ps, wont be enough to be accepted by the mob when from some where that wasn't on count with headquarters. The Basics are the Creed, the 1-16, the We, the Duck, the Preface, and the BluePrint. Get up on it, to be Aware is to be Prepared. Real Gangsters move in silence, and real tough guys are polite.

7.4 til the world blow!

WHAT U THINK.)
YOU SOUND LIKE YOU DID SOME TIME WITH SOME NIGGAZ FROM DOWN SOUTH TOO, AND I MUST CONFEZZ I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ALL THOSE LETTERZ MEAN, BUT I AIN'T GD :tiphat:

pimpstick74
colonel

Unread post by pimpstick74 » June 9th, 2011, 6:53 pm

yeah i did some time in TX, but if the first 48 woulda came out a couple of years earlier i might not have. i didnt know them dallas niggas like to tell on themselves and everybody else when they get in the interrogation room.

franklucus
underboss

Unread post by franklucus » June 12th, 2011, 10:42 am

pimpstick74 wrote:yeah i did some time in TX, but if the first 48 woulda came out a couple of years earlier i might not have. i didnt know them dallas niggas like to tell on themselves and everybody else when they get in the interrogation room.
:smh: I NEVER REALLY BEEN TO TX LIKE THAT BUT MY GUY WHO MOVED TO HOUSTON SAID THE SAME THING BOUT THEM NIGGAZ, HE IN THE FEDZ NOW :2cents:

GET'EM 6!!!...
foot soldier
Affiliation: "GANGSTER FOLKS" AKA "THE NATION...

Unread post by GET'EM 6!!!... » June 12th, 2011, 11:10 am

pimpstick74 wrote:
justachicagokid wrote:

:tiphat: ...AND LOCKING THE "G"...MOST "G'z" IVE MET DON'T DO IT OR NEVER SEEN IT DONE BEFORE...LIKE PUTTING THE "G" ON "FOLKS" BACK...

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » June 13th, 2011, 12:44 am

AND STILL ALKN...........I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC-K!!!!

bolotre
sergeant

Unread post by bolotre » July 1st, 2011, 8:34 am

pimpstick74 wrote:I can see that a lot of brothers are not up on their lit. If yall check the Laws of the Nation, u will see that yall bogus for disrespecting the members of other organizations. Im surprised seeing that Larry published a lot of the lit back in 96. He said it was time for us to start practicing publicly what we have been teaching behind closed doors. And just so you know, the Six Point Star, the Forks, 3 Ms, 3 Ds, 3 Ls, 5 Ps, wont be enough to be accepted by the mob when from some where that wasn't on count with headquarters. The Basics are the Creed, the 1-16, the We, the Duck, the Preface, and the BluePrint. Get up on it, to be Aware is to be Prepared. Real Gangsters move in silence, and real tough guys are polite.

7.4 til the world blow!

WHAT U THINK.)
:tiphat:

kingogwife
fresh meat
Affiliation: GD

Unread post by kingogwife » March 26th, 2018, 9:14 pm

[quote=pimpstick74 post_id=852913 time=1307598452 user_id=34115]
"...the direction of the New Concept will lead us away from PREMATURE DEATH, INCARCERATION and RECIDIVISM and into the understanding of our true purpose in the world. Thus, the New Concept contains The Vision of that which we must become in our daily dealings. As we know, it is only because of leadership's LOVE for us that such a PROPER and POSITIVE direction HAS BEEN CHOSEN. By accepting the New Concept and displaying its principles in our lives, we can overcome the problems of premature death, incarceration and recidivism. Once this is realized, the resons for choosing the New Concept becomes crystal clear and NOT TO CHOOSE IS TO ADMIT A DESIRE TO CONTINUE ON A PATH OF SELF-DESTRUCTION. It is only when our membership has an INTELLIGENT UNDERSTANDING OF OUR GOALS that we can structure our struggle toward achieving those goals and begin to measure progress. Therefore, EACH AND EVERYONE OF US HAS A RESPONSIBILITY TOWARD GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT; AN OBLIGATION TO FULFILL THE NEW CONCEPT."

Larry Hoover, 1995
[/quote]

I need to get a copy of the blueprint... I see you quoted part of it... do you know where I can get the whole thing? Thanks

deadyourface
corporal
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by deadyourface » May 23rd, 2018, 5:08 am

Good luck with that one. The Blueprint isn’t even really followed. Most of the Mobs and sets or insane and renegade.