TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by Greenghost2212 » June 7th, 2011, 4:28 pm

Man them bros aint go get along and im all bout brotherly love but where im from 64z and 4z aint never got along

4CH
boss
Posts: 2213
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 11:24 am

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by 4CH » June 8th, 2011, 12:36 pm

Yeah I know that ghost brother cause i'm north avenue bound this use to be king troy whole strip which was called death row but the 4CH TVL UVL and CVL took land from them so I know what it iz.I'm just saying on a mature and wise level lets leave that sh*t behind us man don't go backwards inheriting beef they had most of them dead and locked away.We can do what bobby gore wanted us to do from the get go but you got to many f*ck heads that's in the organization for the wrong reason thus kicking up dust and exterminating our own kind which is LAWLESS.What ever happened to those who stand beside me? Exactly.

4CH
boss
Posts: 2213
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 11:24 am

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by 4CH » June 8th, 2011, 12:37 pm

Yeah I know that ghost brother cause i'm north avenue bound this use to be king troy whole strip which was called death row but the 4CH TVL UVL and CVL took land from them so I know what it iz.I'm just saying on a mature and wise level lets leave that sh*t behind us man don't go backwards inheriting beef they had most of them dead and locked away.We can do what bobby gore wanted us to do from the get go but you got to many f*ck heads that's in the organization for the wrong reason thus kicking up dust and exterminating our own kind which is LAWLESS.What ever happened to those who stand beside me? Exactly.

User avatar
BraineySmurf
soldier
Posts: 249
Joined: February 25th, 2011, 4:46 pm

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by BraineySmurf » June 8th, 2011, 1:20 pm

4CH wrote:Yeah I know that ghost brother cause i'm north avenue bound this use to be king troy whole strip which was called death row but the 4CH TVL UVL and CVL took land from them so I know what it iz.I'm just saying on a mature and wise level lets leave that sh*t behind us man don't go backwards inheriting beef they had most of them dead and locked away.We can do what bobby gore wanted us to do from the get go but you got to many f*ck heads that's in the organization for the wrong reason thus kicking up dust and exterminating our own kind which is LAWLESS.What ever happened to those who stand beside me? Exactly.
:tiphat:

SolidFoe
underboss
Posts: 1262
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:07 pm

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by SolidFoe » June 8th, 2011, 8:08 pm

aint no getting along on the internet i64 talk all that sh*t like he in tune with whats going on with the 4's then got the nerve to say MIS been had columbus park he a clown f*ck dude

I-64
associate
Posts: 111
Joined: November 27th, 2010, 5:52 pm

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by I-64 » June 9th, 2011, 4:40 am

SolidFoe wrote:not only is you not in tune you can't comprehend anything either :facepalm:

THE WHOLE POST WAS SARCASM because as proved before ain't not never have no MIS had the park which you claimed they did you clown. Still f*ck a MI and I still aint demonstrating with nan not 1
:wtf2: :facepalm: :smh: you's about a DUMB MAFUCKER :2cents:
SolidFoe wrote: Still f*ck a MI and I still aint demonstrating with nan not 1
however hats off to you though because you got to be one of the toughest TYPING n*ggas to ever roll up in front of a desktop computer in a office chair smh try that hot headed tough guy sh*t you running out in the world off that computer and end up like your idol with a smiley face carved on your neck with some fucking bullet holes in your a$$ b*tch f*ck you and the 4

for diamonds are a ho*s best friend can't respond to your every post because i actually have a life outside the net unlike your b*tch a$$ WAITING for me to login smh change your maxi pad n*gga and stop wolfing for n*ggas on thu because you know its some MI's just as wild as the 4s out in them streets that will love to STOP YOUR HEART ON THE BOULEVARD
SolidFoe wrote: aint no getting along on the internet i64 talk all that sh*t like he in tune with whats going on with the 4's then got the nerve to say MIS been had columbus park he a clown f*ck dude
like your b*tch a$$ don't be throwing rocks hiding your hands n*gga MAFUCK YOU and your demo and everything it stand for your man already rotting like you soon will keep be if you're REALLY that hot headed out in these streets like you are on thu

4CH
boss
Posts: 2213
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 11:24 am

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by 4CH » June 9th, 2011, 9:57 am

Actually I-64 the Mafias been having problems on the west side of chi-town they been shooting at each other.This end buckin at that end type of sh*t.They not as close as you think they are and LOW KEY the CIVLz been shooting them MIVLz over money not gang banging sh*t MONEY.You can't be from chicago jo so I ain't feelin what you talking about.I know the real because I ROTATE meaning just because i'm a 4Corner Hustler don't mean i'm limited to 4CH land I go wherever I please because real always recognize real regardless of title, affiliation or association.Answer me this I-64 if you so much of a mafia insane vice lord how and WHAT PARTICULAR INCIDENT KICKED OFF THE WAR BETWEEN SOLID4CH & MIVL? (Hint) it had something to do with a particular person that got killed by the 4CH and what was the gender of that person? I'M WAITING!!!!

User avatar
Evil Eye VELL
boss
Posts: 2985
Joined: December 25th, 2008, 9:56 am

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by Evil Eye VELL » June 9th, 2011, 8:20 pm

4CH wrote:Yeah I know that ghost brother cause i'm north avenue bound this use to be king troy whole strip which was called death row but the 4CH TVL UVL and CVL took land from them so I know what it iz.I'm just saying on a mature and wise level lets leave that sh*t behind us man don't go backwards inheriting beef they had most of them dead and locked away.We can do what bobby gore wanted us to do from the get go but you got to many f*ck heads that's in the organization for the wrong reason thus kicking up dust and exterminating our own kind which is LAWLESS.What ever happened to those who stand beside me? Exactly.
Truly...a brothers Physical degree has nothing to do with his knowledge, wisdom & understanding...in these times of self-destruction the righteous sons must stand up and be accounted for..we all as brothers have taken this part in man vs self and man vs man and man vs society...brothers of one family fight everywhere in this house and that house...the question is what will make our bro's truly see the truth? We all have the same teachings we know what not to do and how to live..we know who the REAL oppressor is...but yet we oppress one another...MONEY..money is not the root of all evil...but the LOVE OF IT...from my physical degree and time served in this nation my wisdom has taught me to "read" people and judge character...i can tell solid 4 & I64 are good bro's...its a shame our geographical locations & first names keep righteous bro's from linking up and doing something great...in my city & ur city & every city...even if a bro wanted a new AVLN Inc like CVLN Inc...our hoods and affiliations forbid ones to...or circumstances show that it wouldn't be a wise decision...so we have to solve the first problem....MONEY...the violence, turf, drugs...it all goes back to the making of that $...BUT WE ARE THE LEADERS WE BEEN LOOKING FOR...WE ARE THE MALCOLMS & MARTINS!...If a bro has any type of influence or status in his fam..he speak to the younger and old bro's & push this concept...for others who believe in it & have no rank or influence he must roll with the punches...but let all strive for the Golden demonstration of Lords of Unity...in this day & age with so much retaliation and memories of fallen comrades its hard...but bro's did it b4 us...and the Elders are waiting on the younger seed to accomplish what they almost could but couldn't do...who's willing to take the torch and lead bro's down this Golden Path?...

User avatar
Angelo Krazy
boss
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by Angelo Krazy » June 10th, 2011, 4:18 pm

I-64 wrote:
SolidFoe wrote:not only is you not in tune you can't comprehend anything either :facepalm:

THE WHOLE POST WAS SARCASM because as proved before ain't not never have no MIS had the park which you claimed they did you clown. Still f*ck a MI and I still aint demonstrating with nan not 1
:wtf2: :facepalm: :smh: you's about a DUMB MAFUCKER :2cents:
SolidFoe wrote: Still f*ck a MI and I still aint demonstrating with nan not 1
however hats off to you though because you got to be one of the toughest TYPING n*ggas to ever roll up in front of a desktop computer in a office chair smh try that hot headed tough guy sh*t you running out in the world off that computer and end up like your idol with a smiley face carved on your neck with some fucking bullet holes in your a$$ b*tch f*ck you and the 4

for diamonds are a ho*s best friend can't respond to your every post because i actually have a life outside the net unlike your b*tch a$$ WAITING for me to login smh change your maxi pad n*gga and stop wolfing for n*ggas on thu because you know its some MI's just as wild as the 4s out in them streets that will love to STOP YOUR HEART ON THE BOULEVARD
SolidFoe wrote: aint no getting along on the internet i64 talk all that sh*t like he in tune with whats going on with the 4's then got the nerve to say MIS been had columbus park he a clown f*ck dude
like your b*tch a$$ don't be throwing rocks hiding your hands n*gga MAFUCK YOU and your demo and everything it stand for your man already rotting like you soon will keep be if you're REALLY that hot headed out in these streets like you are on thu
Mafia Insane n*ggas can't ether get money with us or get killed like them disciples :behead:

I-64
associate
Posts: 111
Joined: November 27th, 2010, 5:52 pm

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by I-64 » June 11th, 2011, 10:37 am

4CH wrote: Actually I-64 the Mafias been having problems on the west side of chi-town they been shooting at each other.This end buckin at that end type of sh*t.They not as close as you think
:2cents: BUT, How, Where and Why is that statement even relevant to this thread 4?

OAN: We're NOT the ones claiming to be "SOLID" either are we? :2cents:
4CH wrote: the CIVLz been shooting them MIVLz over money not gang banging sh*t MONEY.
:2cents: BUT, How, Where and Why is that statement even relevant to this thread 4?

OAN: Mafias been shooting them CI's too, SO WHATS YOUR POINT? :wtf2: Souls been shooting 4s and......? In an older thread n*ggas said Mafias "grip" the Breeds but don't T's and 4's "grip" each other? but that's irrelevant though right? smh

4CH wrote: You can't be from chicago jo so I ain't feelin what you talking about.

:2cents:

That's all that matters 4, as long as I'm deemed really NOT being from chicago in YOUR eyes is what REALLY and TRUELY matters, for you are "THAT DUDE" calling it for the entire city I'm on count under YOU drawing under YOU lol :facepalm: smh

4CH wrote: I know the real because I ROTATE meaning just because i'm a 4Corner Hustler don't mean i'm limited to 4CH land I go wherever I please because real always recognize real regardless of title, affiliation or association.
:2cents: BUT, yet AGAIN.... How, Where and Why is that statement even relevant to this thread 4? Like I've BEEN stated I'm from the pole but I also a rotate out of my "safe zones" I know
4CH wrote: Answer me this I-64 if you so much of a mafia insane vice lord how and WHAT PARTICULAR INCIDENT KICKED OFF THE WAR BETWEEN SOLID4CH & MIVL? (Hint) it had something to do with a particular person that got killed by the 4CH and what was the gender of that person? I'M WAITING!!!!
So let me get this straight 4, smh if I state "how and WHAT PARTICULAR INCIDENT KICKED OFF THE WAR BETWEEN SOLID4CH & MIVL?" THAT alone makes me a mivl?
4CH wrote:Yeah I know that ghost brother cause i'm north avenue bound this use to be king troy whole strip which was called death row but the 4CH TVL UVL and CVL took land from them so I know what it iz.
:tiphat: hmmmmmmm, going against CI's 4's T's U's and C's in one particular area huh, thanks for pointing that out 4. big bad solidhoe and his circle of 4's moved us all by them lonesome smh but I don't dispute this statement 4 one of my MAFIA brothers got popped on pine & augusta by a lord hailing from a different branch of the tree. And before 04' when the Mafias was truely getting bread on some get down or lay down type sh*t I know of brothers from each of those branches you threw out who flipped Mafia trying to get a piece of the pie lol but when the OLD MAN went away the kids began to play :tiphat: just remember WHERE the name "death row" hailed from


I've come to the conclusion that alot of these IRRELEVANT statements and outbursts you've just made within this particular thread simply seems like a desperate attempt at coming to the defense of your mans but hey, I'll be FAKE and NOT really from chicago :2cents: whatever I may have said to offend or conflict with you all, like solidhoe puts it "oh it was just SARCASM" lol

OAN: You sure you want to go there 4, yall are KNOWN for gunning down WOMEN smh since you wanted to throw the "gender" hint out lol real nice 4
4CH wrote: Answer me this I-64 if you so much of a mafia insane vice lord how and WHAT PARTICULAR INCIDENT KICKED OFF THE WAR BETWEEN SOLID4CH & MIVL? (Hint) it had something to do with a particular person that got killed by the 4CH and what was the gender of that person? I'M WAITING!!!!
We can go all the way back to 95' with that little stank with the Ghost brothers where yall killed some innocent broad sitting on the porch or 2 yrs later in 97' where yall killed ANOTHER female trying to hit a lick off the Moes from the buildings off wood or we could go to the burbs in murdawoodz the same year if I'm not mistaken when yall was at it with them moes and yall shot and killed that OLD INNOCENT lady that was like 70 or 80 yrs old I won't even bring up the incident in Harvey but I'm NOT trying to "RE-OPEN" ANY cases on n*ggas 4 especially when it involves 64 I'm not going to get into ANY "specifics" because as you can see if you were paying close attention to the most recent indictments of the terror town moes they STILL trying to connect sh*t today happening on the streets in 2011 to jeff fort in SUPER MAX :wtf2: be it old homicides new homicides boys bodied girls bodied women bodied or brothers bodied I'm tight lipped 4. The old man got enough charges on him as is.....so in that case I suppose I'm NOT a real mivl

yall foes win "I" retreat lol :tiphat:

I-64
associate
Posts: 111
Joined: November 27th, 2010, 5:52 pm

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by I-64 » June 11th, 2011, 10:44 am

Angelo Krazy wrote: Mafia Insane n*ggas can't ether get money with us or get killed like them disciples :behead:
OAN: f*ck YOU! ol piggy backing a$$ n*gga :tiphat: 4 fingers even MORE accounts looking a$$ :facepalm: :lol:

INTEGRITY
lieutenant
Posts: 399
Joined: June 11th, 2010, 9:10 pm

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by INTEGRITY » June 11th, 2011, 12:09 pm

DAMN
:drama:

User avatar
Angelo Krazy
boss
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by Angelo Krazy » June 12th, 2011, 11:36 am

I-64 wrote:
Angelo Krazy wrote: Mafia Insane n*ggas can't ether get money with us or get killed like them disciples :behead:
OAN: f*ck YOU! ol piggy backing a$$ n*gga :tiphat: 4 fingers even MORE accounts looking a$$ :facepalm: :lol:
n*gga f*ck you Foes World b*tch run up n*gga :shoot:

I-64
associate
Posts: 111
Joined: November 27th, 2010, 5:52 pm

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by I-64 » June 12th, 2011, 2:31 pm

Angelo Krazy wrote: b*tch run up n*gga :shoot:
:lmao: ok tuff guy, what I'm gone run up on you in an instant message or sum n*gga? :wtf2:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
Posts: 15253
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 7:39 pm

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » June 12th, 2011, 10:17 pm

AND STILL ALKN...........I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC-K!!!

SolidFoe
underboss
Posts: 1262
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:07 pm

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by SolidFoe » June 13th, 2011, 12:34 pm

I-64 wrote:
SolidFoe wrote:not only is you not in tune you can't comprehend anything either :facepalm:

THE WHOLE POST WAS SARCASM because as proved before ain't not never have no MIS had the park which you claimed they did you clown. Still f*ck a MI and I still aint demonstrating with nan not 1
:wtf2: :facepalm: :smh: you's about a DUMB MAFUCKER :2cents:
SolidFoe wrote: Still f*ck a MI and I still aint demonstrating with nan not 1
however hats off to you though because you got to be one of the toughest TYPING n*ggas to ever roll up in front of a desktop computer in a office chair smh try that hot headed tough guy sh*t you running out in the world off that computer and end up like your idol with a smiley face carved on your neck with some fucking bullet holes in your a$$ b*tch f*ck you and the 4

for diamonds are a ho*s best friend can't respond to your every post because i actually have a life outside the net unlike your b*tch a$$ WAITING for me to login smh change your maxi pad n*gga and stop wolfing for n*ggas on thu because you know its some MI's just as wild as the 4s out in them streets that will love to STOP YOUR HEART ON THE BOULEVARD
SolidFoe wrote: aint no getting along on the internet i64 talk all that sh*t like he in tune with whats going on with the 4's then got the nerve to say MIS been had columbus park he a clown f*ck dude
like your b*tch a$$ don't be throwing rocks hiding your hands n*gga MAFUCK YOU and your demo and everything it stand for your man already rotting like you soon will keep be if you're REALLY that hot headed out in these streets like you are on thu
You got me f*cked up ain't hiding sh*t i stand by what I say at all times do you? You was supposed to be a ex-MI when you first got here the brothers was treating you wrong in county right? f*ck happen? few months later you perpetrating like you one of the most Righteous Sons of VL.

Keep that speech to the THU. All the Lo talk you doing ain't being done outside the computer.

Then nigz going off on wild tangents tryna explain the 4's and T's demonstration naw lil chico our mobs ain't nothing alike T's and 4's is mutual and stands alone. Brothers handle our own business. NO interference from 4's when T's n Breeds was into it. No interference from T's regarding the Moes and them shorties anyway.

I-64
associate
Posts: 111
Joined: November 27th, 2010, 5:52 pm

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by I-64 » June 13th, 2011, 6:31 pm

SolidFoe wrote:
You was supposed to be a ex-MI when you first got here the brothers was treating you wrong in county right? f*ck happen? few months later you perpetrating like you one of the most Righteous Sons of VL.
i put it out there right? so obviously i wasn't trying to hide it but that's right keeping it 100 ain't in a THU stunter's character like yourself huh? keep up your tough guy image for THU 4 :tiphat: because we all know if you were really on that tough sh*t in the streets you would've been stopped logging in because you would've been checked out of life lol that's all you got to fall back on? n*gga sound like a broken record you remind me of b*tch with your ho* like tendencies bringing up irrelevant sh*t when the tension arises lol diamonds are a GIRL's best friend though right smh think a n*gga "perpetrating" all you want i bet your thu4 a$$ ain't never even stepped foot in county so you couldn't relate huh joe? get off your block better yet get from in front of your desktop for a change and see whats good. so i suppose YOU one of the most righteous sons of VL right? violating your a$$ off daily with your "f*ck MI" a$$ not to even mention the words you had for KT a KING lol living that oath adhering to that chosen lifestyle though right :facepalm:
SolidFoe wrote: Still f*ck a MI and I still aint demonstrating with nan not 1




SolidFoe wrote: All the Lo talk you doing ain't being done outside the computer.
and all that tough guy "f*ck a MI..." whooptie woo ain't doing the same my n*gga? if this ain't the pot calling the kettle black...
SolidFoe wrote: Then nigz going off on wild tangents tryna explain the 4's and T's demonstration naw lil chico our mobs ain't nothing alike T's and 4's is mutual and stands alone. Brothers handle our own business. NO interference from 4's when T's n Breeds was into it. No interference from T's regarding the Moes and them shorties anyway.
we AIN'T talking about the breeds and lords we AIN'T talking about the moes and lords
4CH wrote: Yeah I know that ghost brother cause i'm north avenue bound this use to be king troy whole strip which was called death row but the 4CH TVL UVL and CVL took land from them so I know what it iz.
yall stand alone huh? lol and this was quoted by YOUR "solid" brother...M.A.F.I.A stands alone!

User avatar
Angelo Krazy
boss
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by Angelo Krazy » June 14th, 2011, 9:43 pm

I-64 wrote:
Angelo Krazy wrote: b*tch run up n*gga :shoot:
:lmao: ok tuff guy, what I'm gone run up on you in an instant message or sum n*gga? :wtf2:
MIVLK :tiphat:

SolidFoe
underboss
Posts: 1262
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:07 pm

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by SolidFoe » June 15th, 2011, 8:03 am

I-64 wrote:
SolidFoe wrote:
You was supposed to be a ex-MI when you first got here the brothers was treating you wrong in county right? f*ck happen? few months later you perpetrating like you one of the most Righteous Sons of VL.
i put it out there right? so obviously i wasn't trying to hide it but that's right keeping it 100 ain't in a THU stunter's character like yourself huh? keep up your tough guy image for THU 4 :tiphat: because we all know if you were really on that tough sh*t in the streets you would've been stopped logging in because you would've been checked out of life lol that's all you got to fall back on? n*gga sound like a broken record you remind me of b*tch with your ho* like tendencies bringing up irrelevant sh*t when the tension arises lol diamonds are a GIRL's best friend though right smh think a n*gga "perpetrating" all you want i bet your thu4 a$$ ain't never even stepped foot in county so you couldn't relate huh joe? get off your block better yet get from in front of your desktop for a change and see whats good. so i suppose YOU one of the most righteous sons of VL right? violating your a$$ off daily with your "f*ck MI" a$$ not to even mention the words you had for KT a KING lol living that oath adhering to that chosen lifestyle though right :facepalm:
SolidFoe wrote: Still f*ck a MI and I still aint demonstrating with nan not 1




SolidFoe wrote: All the Lo talk you doing ain't being done outside the computer.
and all that tough guy "f*ck a MI..." whooptie woo ain't doing the same my n*gga? if this ain't the pot calling the kettle black...
SolidFoe wrote: Then nigz going off on wild tangents tryna explain the 4's and T's demonstration naw lil chico our mobs ain't nothing alike T's and 4's is mutual and stands alone. Brothers handle our own business. NO interference from 4's when T's n Breeds was into it. No interference from T's regarding the Moes and them shorties anyway.
we AIN'T talking about the breeds and lords we AIN'T talking about the moes and lords
4CH wrote: Yeah I know that ghost brother cause i'm north avenue bound this use to be king troy whole strip which was called death row but the 4CH TVL UVL and CVL took land from them so I know what it iz.
yall stand alone huh? lol and this was quoted by YOUR "solid" brother...M.A.F.I.A stands alone!
You an ol dodge balling b*tch don't address not one issue put in front of you, yet you trying to make comparisons between me and you believe me we are nothing alike. An if you don't already know ask the area between laramie and central harrison and madison known for being MIVLK ain't no tough guy sh*t at all get in tune this what its been like since i was a shorty saying on King Neil and on the 4 not knowing what it even meant. f*ck it tho jo you a righteous super MIVL outside of county

And you quoting 4 still don't discredit how we stand alone those blocks that got snatched were all separate ask your guys i shouldn't have to explain this sh*t to you famo .

Like i said tho Lo is the man your mob ain't had no one half the measure of that brother. Hodari Bred

4CH
boss
Posts: 2213
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 11:24 am

Re: TO ALL THE 64"S WHAT DOES 64 OR OSO MEAN?

Post by 4CH » June 15th, 2011, 4:09 pm

Interstate-64 still tweakin' huh....Gotta be po-po.

Post Reply