Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

G-RED
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 3:36 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by G-RED » April 28th, 2011, 2:51 pm

SO DAT WHOLE STORY OF JEFF HAVING MICKEY KILLED MUST B BOGUS ?????

User avatar
Mick_Love
foot soldier
Posts: 173
Joined: March 16th, 2011, 5:59 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Mick_Love » April 28th, 2011, 3:07 pm

Cball wrote:
Chippo wrote:idk, i used to be on that straight snake tip till i got intune with the science from an Irish perspective in the last couple years. I have to say i feel like the science helps inspire the strength these young brothers need to be more like Chief would want.

Finnx4
TRUE, BUT IN SOME OF THE THINGS BROTHERS ARE STILL ENGAGING IN, I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT REALM SHOULD'VE BEEN LEFT ON A PERSONAL LEVEL. I KNOW BANGERS, KILLERS, PUSHERS, SEX OFFENDERS...ETC ALSO CLAIMING TO BE INSPIRED SINCE IT WAS BROUGHT INTO CONSCIOUSNESS ON A COLLECTIVE LEVEL REGARDING THE BROTHERS IN THE FOLD SMH TRUELY DRAWING FROM THE SCIENCE SHOULD BE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT DEVOTION ON A PERSONAL NOTE WHY YOU THINK MALIK TRIED TO START HIS OWN SEPARATE TEMPLE ASIDE FROM A ACTUAL LISTED TEMPLE HONRED BY THE MSTA, BECAUSE BROTHERS WERE STILL "DIBBLING & DABBLING" IN ACTIVITIES DEEMED UNRIGHTEOUS BY MANY AND HE KNEW HIS PARTICUALR "SECT" COULDN'T BUILD UNWORTHY IN ACTUAL MSTA TEMPLES :2cents:
I subscribe to that theory as well.

User avatar
Mick_Love
foot soldier
Posts: 173
Joined: March 16th, 2011, 5:59 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Mick_Love » April 28th, 2011, 3:16 pm

G-RED wrote:SO DAT WHOLE STORY OF JEFF HAVING MICKEY KILLED MUST B BOGUS ?????
It's threefold: either he did have him touched without outside influences; or he did, but only in behalf of the Chicago Outfit; or the Outfit did it themselves without Jeff's awareness.

User avatar
stonelove75
major
Posts: 599
Joined: January 11th, 2010, 9:24 am

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by stonelove75 » April 28th, 2011, 10:10 pm

All Well to all finballs and ALL brothers of any movement. Can any brother show me EVIDENCE where Cheif Malik had Mickey Cogwell killed??????? I dont want to hear guesses and bullshit theory from outside sources. The government was always scared of strong black political brothers who could lead a revolution against them. Thats why they did everything possible to throw a curve ball at any group who they deem a threat. Malik made some mistakes i know he regret but its our responsibility to clean up and make a difference. Yall keep worrying about the past and not doing sh*t about the future. Most of the brothers in chicago holding grudges and animosity is the ones fucking sh*t up. If u was not there or have any evidence about what happen at the time, how u know what the hell happened? All this he say she say sh*t need to stop period. Some of u young brothers dont know sh*t and live everyday with ignorance in your heart. Thats why u will never move forward from the bullshit. U got f*cked up abusive leaders in every single nation. Just a bunch of power hungry clowns. Never one time did i see anything that was handed to me that Malik said f*ck Mickey Cogwell. I been stone for 8 years and i was ALWAYS told to honor and respect the Stones who started this nation. This includes Chief bull and MICKEY COGWELL. ALL WELL TO ANY BROTHER thats about Love truth peace freedom and justice.

User avatar
Chippo
boss
Posts: 2443
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Chippo » April 29th, 2011, 11:18 am

All Well. (7)36:9 ALLAH formed thee as He formed these; after them all wert thou created; superiority and command were given thee over all, and of His own breath did he communicate to thee the principle of knowledge.

Peace and Blessings
LTPFJ

User avatar
Mick_Love
foot soldier
Posts: 173
Joined: March 16th, 2011, 5:59 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Mick_Love » April 29th, 2011, 3:12 pm

Chippo wrote:the whole point of the struggle between ourselves and our uplifted selves is to over come mistakes.

i agree that it has been much more productive in building my personal character on a personal, TRULY RELIGIOUS level than it ever could have been in the same hand i hold my burner, but the kind of brotherly love for humanity that i learned from the Movement is definitely applicable to my life, both religious and secular.

(7)
You do know Chief was about Black Nationalism, right?

User avatar
Chippo
boss
Posts: 2443
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Chippo » April 29th, 2011, 3:15 pm

Mick_Love wrote:
Chippo wrote:the whole point of the struggle between ourselves and our uplifted selves is to over come mistakes.

i agree that it has been much more productive in building my personal character on a personal, TRULY RELIGIOUS level than it ever could have been in the same hand i hold my burner, but the kind of brotherly love for humanity that i learned from the Movement is definitely applicable to my life, both religious and secular.

(7)
You do know Chief was about Black Nationalism, right?
yeah, and union organizing and uplifting our communities....

you do know Chip is about Black Nationalism too, right?

User avatar
Chippo
boss
Posts: 2443
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Chippo » April 29th, 2011, 3:16 pm

well i guess i should rephrase, Moorish National Government

User avatar
Mick_Love
foot soldier
Posts: 173
Joined: March 16th, 2011, 5:59 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Mick_Love » April 29th, 2011, 3:22 pm

Chippo wrote:
Mick_Love wrote:
Chippo wrote:the whole point of the struggle between ourselves and our uplifted selves is to over come mistakes.

i agree that it has been much more productive in building my personal character on a personal, TRULY RELIGIOUS level than it ever could have been in the same hand i hold my burner, but the kind of brotherly love for humanity that i learned from the Movement is definitely applicable to my life, both religious and secular.

(7)
You do know Chief was about Black Nationalism, right?
yeah, and union organizing and uplifting our communities....

you do know Chip is about Black Nationalism too, right?
That's a kind gesture but it's objectively wrong on your part. By the way, can you indicate which one of these three syndicates Mickey Cogwell had strong ties to: Irish Syndicate, Italian Syndicate, Jewish Syndicate?

While I'm at it, can you tell me what block was Mickey assassinated on and who was he with the night he got assassinated?

User avatar
Mick_Love
foot soldier
Posts: 173
Joined: March 16th, 2011, 5:59 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Mick_Love » April 29th, 2011, 3:22 pm

stonelove75 wrote:All Well to all finballs and ALL brothers of any movement. Can any brother show me EVIDENCE where Cheif Malik had Mickey Cogwell killed??????? I dont want to hear guesses and bullshit theory from outside sources. The government was always scared of strong black political brothers who could lead a revolution against them. Thats why they did everything possible to throw a curve ball at any group who they deem a threat. Malik made some mistakes i know he regret but its our responsibility to clean up and make a difference. Yall keep worrying about the past and not doing sh*t about the future. Most of the brothers in chicago holding grudges and animosity is the ones fucking sh*t up. If u was not there or have any evidence about what happen at the time, how u know what the hell happened? All this he say she say sh*t need to stop period. Some of u young brothers dont know sh*t and live everyday with ignorance in your heart. Thats why u will never move forward from the bullshit. U got f*cked up abusive leaders in every single nation. Just a bunch of power hungry clowns. Never one time did i see anything that was handed to me that Malik said f*ck Mickey Cogwell. I been stone for 8 years and i was ALWAYS told to honor and respect the Stones who started this nation. This includes Chief bull and MICKEY COGWELL. ALL WELL TO ANY BROTHER thats about Love truth peace freedom and justice.
I sense your sarcasm and for that, I got three questions since you claim to be Stone: What is the acronym Stones use for BULLS? Also, can you cite the last sentence in the Stone's creed? And lastly, what two men led the Ellis Rebels from within BPSN?

User avatar
Chippo
boss
Posts: 2443
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Chippo » April 29th, 2011, 3:27 pm

Mick_Love wrote:
Chippo wrote:
Mick_Love wrote:
Chippo wrote:the whole point of the struggle between ourselves and our uplifted selves is to over come mistakes.

i agree that it has been much more productive in building my personal character on a personal, TRULY RELIGIOUS level than it ever could have been in the same hand i hold my burner, but the kind of brotherly love for humanity that i learned from the Movement is definitely applicable to my life, both religious and secular.

(7)
You do know Chief was about Black Nationalism, right?
yeah, and union organizing and uplifting our communities....

you do know Chip is about Black Nationalism too, right?

That's a kind gesture but it's objectively wrong on your part. By the way, can you indicate which one of these three syndicates Mickey Cogwell had strong ties to: Irish Syndicate, Italian Syndicate, Jewish Syndicate?

While I'm at it, can you tell me what block was Mickey assassinated on and who was he with the night he got assassinated?

i could indeed, but i would rather respond with "who is you to be asking me all this?" i didnt just hop on the internet one day snake, i got years and years behind me and all my paperwork, with all respect T, you can knock off all the legitamizing and checking cuz im not the one, ya draw?

User avatar
Mick_Love
foot soldier
Posts: 173
Joined: March 16th, 2011, 5:59 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Mick_Love » April 29th, 2011, 3:31 pm

Chippo wrote:
Mick_Love wrote:
Chippo wrote:
Mick_Love wrote:
Chippo wrote:the whole point of the struggle between ourselves and our uplifted selves is to over come mistakes.

i agree that it has been much more productive in building my personal character on a personal, TRULY RELIGIOUS level than it ever could have been in the same hand i hold my burner, but the kind of brotherly love for humanity that i learned from the Movement is definitely applicable to my life, both religious and secular.

(7)
You do know Chief was about Black Nationalism, right?
yeah, and union organizing and uplifting our communities....

you do know Chip is about Black Nationalism too, right?

That's a kind gesture but it's objectively wrong on your part. By the way, can you indicate which one of these three syndicates Mickey Cogwell had strong ties to: Irish Syndicate, Italian Syndicate, Jewish Syndicate?

While I'm at it, can you tell me what block was Mickey assassinated on and who was he with the night he got assassinated?

i could indeed, but i would rather respond with "who is you to be asking me all this?" i didnt just hop on the internet one day snake, i got years and years behind me and all my paperwork, with all respect T, you can knock off all the legitamizing and checking cuz im not the one, ya draw?
It's relatively public information. I asked and it shouldn't offend: who was he with: Stones... Kings... or Disciples? And what street was Chief assassinated on: 80th and Seeley... 85th and Seeley... 87th and Seeley? WHICH ONE?

User avatar
Chippo
boss
Posts: 2443
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Chippo » April 29th, 2011, 3:35 pm

i was told the stones, and i think its 87th, but i wont swear to it.

User avatar
Mick_Love
foot soldier
Posts: 173
Joined: March 16th, 2011, 5:59 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Mick_Love » April 29th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Chippo wrote:i was told the stones, and i think its 87th, but i wont swear to it.
C'mon... c'mon. It was 85th and he was with two of David Barksdale's top Disciples. From this convo, I'll just leave it as is.

User avatar
Chippo
boss
Posts: 2443
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Chippo » April 29th, 2011, 3:42 pm

oh and italians/ sicilians.

im not gonna google it and my phone dont get minutes till 7 so thats the best answer youre gonna get for now Mick.

i been in that (7) back to back cover to cover like 10 times in a row, so some of the other memorization needs practice, pardon the body T.

User avatar
Chippo
boss
Posts: 2443
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Chippo » April 29th, 2011, 3:42 pm

and i was told that there were Stones with him.

User avatar
Mick_Love
foot soldier
Posts: 173
Joined: March 16th, 2011, 5:59 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Mick_Love » April 29th, 2011, 3:46 pm

Chippo wrote:and i was told that there were Stones with him.
Someone gave you a misprint. Besides, I don't use search engines. All the knowledge is banked on my blocked from Elders and his extended family.

User avatar
Chippo
boss
Posts: 2443
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Chippo » April 29th, 2011, 3:54 pm

yes sir, thank you for putting me on the right path with this, ill rotate it tonight.

once again, pardon the body, CL

User avatar
Mick_Love
foot soldier
Posts: 173
Joined: March 16th, 2011, 5:59 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Mick_Love » April 29th, 2011, 4:09 pm

Chippo wrote:yes sir, thank you for putting me on the right path with this, ill rotate it tonight.

once again, pardon the body, CL
Man, I got a feeling if I were to ask you some more questions in spite of your previous pardon, you'd be violating the code of honesty. Hope not -- because I have another question: what was Pony's first name: James... Jacques... Jerome... or Johnnie?

User avatar
Chippo
boss
Posts: 2443
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Post by Chippo » April 29th, 2011, 4:11 pm

James, quick answer there T

Post Reply