Boys Of Destruction (Crip) STL

MrMidwest314
fresh meat

Re: Boys Of Destruction (Crip) STL

Post by MrMidwest314 » January 24th, 2012, 4:26 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
Da1&Only wrote:What Nelly claim anyway?
Dudes raps SUCKED HARD with his lame band aid under his eye and his half way on jerseies.
HE'S JUST A f*ggot a$$ NEUTRON WHO RAPS ABOUT HIMSELF AND HOW HOT HE GETS AND SUM OTHER GAY a$$ sh*t THAT HAPPENS IN GAY a$$ ST.LOUIS AND LIKE THA REST OF THESE NON EXISTANCE SCI FI CRAWLIN CRIPPLE a$$ CRABZ WHO CLAIM AN IMAGINARY GANG THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.............CAUSE THEM CRIPPLE BITCHES KNOW..........THEE ALKN RUNS p*ssy MADE ST.LOUIS
shut the f*ck up you b*tch a$$ n*gga how the f*ck you rep the chi yet yo ho* a$$ got hollywood on yo user name you a fucking ho* i bet yo b*tch a$$ wont go to the lou and say that sh*t in our face n*gga and for you info n*gga, n*ggas in st. louis dnt like nelly so put yo daddy's d*ck back in yo mouth and shut the f*ck up

bluedevil74
colonel

Post by bluedevil74 » January 25th, 2012, 4:40 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
bluedevil13 wrote:AYE ARE THEM N*ggaz WITH ROLLIN 60'S . OUT THERE ?????????????????
THEM FAGGOTS DON'T EXIST MY MAN.............THEIR ALL NELLY'S BACKGROUND DANCERS...........CAUSE GAY a$$ ST.LOUIS IS A HOMO a$$ TOWN................THAT'S THA REASON WHY THEM FAGGOTS BOW DOWN TO US CHI N*ggaz..........SINCE WE TOOK OVA THEIR TOWN.............CAUSE GAY a$$ CRABZ DON'T EXIST........BUT WE AND THAT'S WHY IS STILL ALKN............f*ck ST.LOUIS...........A HOMO a$$ TOWN WHERE GAY a$$ NELLY DOES HE'S GAY a$$ ANCE ROUTINES
i knew it was yo f*g a$$ soon as i started reading u a real ho*, u be doing all that cappin i bet you pie a$$ f*ck

C4Dub
fresh meat

Post by C4Dub » May 9th, 2012, 6:29 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
bluedevil13 wrote:AYE ARE THEM N*ggaz WITH ROLLIN 60'S . OUT THERE ?????????????????
THEY DON'T EXIST...........GAY a$$ ST.LOUIS IS NOW ALKN OCCUPY.........BESIDES ALL GAY a$$ CRABZ DON'T EXIST THOUGH..........BUT WE DO AND WE ARE THA ONES WHO RUN THAT p*ssy a$$ TOWN NOW
. Fucc u and wat u talking. I'm from 4Dub Evans basically the same hood as 41Delmar. And ya'll Chi town bitches dnt run sh*t. My hood 8Trey and R60 crips. Come up here talking tht bs if u want. And the 50blocc of Minerva and Academy is Crips I'm 23 and tht been our blocc since is was 15.

FreshBoyRico
soldier

Post by FreshBoyRico » June 30th, 2017, 7:36 pm

:dafuq: