Simon City RODENT gets shoes taking in the county in Maywood

Unread post by Greasers712 » March 31st, 2011, 6:54 pm

HOE ASS BITCH THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY :tiphat:

HoodBeenUp
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by HoodBeenUp » March 31st, 2011, 7:02 pm

White boy looked like he was going to throw down, but I think he had 2nd thought because he got outnumbered. and Greaser this probably would of happened to you too, since you're white and this black dude allegedly hated white people. White boy threw a bunch back. I think I know dude ain't he from irving Park and Bernard?

[email protected]
superior

Unread post by [email protected] » March 31st, 2011, 7:30 pm

YOU SURE HE A ROYAL? THAT DUDE DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE A BANGER.

Greasers712
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Unread post by Greasers712 » March 31st, 2011, 8:24 pm

HoodBeenUp wrote:White boy looked like he was going to throw down, but I think he had 2nd thought because he got outnumbered. and Greaser this probably would of happened to you too, since you're white and this black dude allegedly hated white people. White boy threw a bunch back. I think I know dude ain't he from irving Park and Bernard?
blah blah blah... Ive experienced similar situations and held my ground not matter what.... That dood straight up handed over his shoes LIKE THAT :2cents: Of course dood is gonna do him bogus.... And outnumbered :wtf: That other guy wasnt even trying to jump in..... If that pussy would have started swingin back an landin some blows insetad of running around like a chicken with his head cut off, the cops might have come in a lil sooner.... He'd rather strip down n suck tha Folk dick :dance: :dance: :dance: The cops were prolly laughing at this bitch just like I was :lol: :lol: :lol: I wouldnt doubt if that fool was from I/B :lmao: Ive gangbanged on Rodents in tha hood and they speed off in there cars ALMOST as fast as this Rodent can run :lmao:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » April 13th, 2011, 7:07 am

AND STILL ALKN