underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Rule#1-SHHHHH!

Re: gangs in detroit

Unread post by Jung.Pariah74 » November 8th, 2011, 12:25 am

Lord Monk wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Lord Monk wrote:
Samir_RED_Stone wrote:which one of the nations in the d be getting money, like outta the lords and diciples, and etc.....
Joy Rd L.A getting that money.
@Samir I dont 2 much kno about VLs n Gs
but I can tell u da hoods dat b getn doe n no particular order 7mile,Dexter n Puritan dudes b getn it 2 dats on da W/S I cant speak 4 da E/S n S/W
@ Lord Monk wat da L.A stand 4 livernois
Livernois Ave.

You from Joy Rd and Livernois? My brother fuck wit a few cats from over that way. Cat named E and his little brother Boy. I used to fuck around wit a bitch over there too, well up on Tireman, but still... same hood. You on't fuck around over there off West Warren? I ain't been home in a minute but it's always good to hear Detroit talkin bout the city

Lord Monk
fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Joy Rd 188

Unread post by Lord Monk » November 8th, 2011, 1:33 pm

Jung.Pariah74 wrote:
Lord Monk wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Lord Monk wrote:
Samir_RED_Stone wrote:which one of the nations in the d be getting money, like outta the lords and diciples, and etc.....
but I can tell u da hoods dat b getn doe n no particular order 7mile,Dexter n Puritan dudes b getn it 2 dats on da W/S I cant speak 4 da E/S n S/W
Livernois Ave.

You from Joy Rd and Livernois? My brother fuck wit a few cats from over that way. Cat named E and his little brother Boy. I used to fuck around wit a bitch over there too, well up on Tireman, but still... same hood. You on't fuck around over there off West Warren? I ain't been home in a minute but it's always good to hear Detroit talkin bout the city
Yea I be on West Warren all the time.

Gittymo
underboss
Affiliation: LIFE

Unread post by Gittymo » November 8th, 2011, 1:58 pm

west side piru is close pepo of ours iwas them at the hell razors the other day

Gittymo
underboss

Unread post by Gittymo » November 8th, 2011, 2:01 pm

wat bout Muertos trece in southwest plus del ray mafia but is the A team still by joy and la zone 8 was never a project its jus a big ass hood they use to tha five

Lord Monk
fresh meat

Unread post by Lord Monk » November 8th, 2011, 2:05 pm

Gittymo wrote:west side piru is close pepo of ours iwas them at the hell razors the other day
I know. I was one of the original W.S.Ps. I was around when we fist got close wit I.V.L. That was around 1995 or 1996.

Gittymo
underboss

Unread post by Gittymo » November 8th, 2011, 2:08 pm

yeah ova there by chicago greenfield wit them low profiles and maddawgs

Lord Monk
fresh meat

Unread post by Lord Monk » November 8th, 2011, 2:12 pm

Gittymo wrote:yeah ova there by chicago greenfield wit them low profiles and maddawgs
W.S.P actually started on Joy Rd L.A and then went to Chicago and Greenfield.

brownbomber
superior
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave

Unread post by brownbomber » November 9th, 2011, 12:26 am

Gittymo wrote:yeah ova there by chicago greenfield wit them low profiles and maddawgs
yall took me back 2 hi skool talkn bout dem MDs I aint heard dat name since I was @ da Mack

Jung.Pariah74
underboss

Unread post by Jung.Pariah74 » November 9th, 2011, 3:04 am

Gittymo wrote:wat bout Muertos trece in southwest plus del ray mafia but is the A team still by joy and la zone 8 was never a project its jus a big ass hood they use to tha five
Shit I forgot about Del Ray Mafia, but Tones dead doe. My dude Nick used to bang that shit hard back in High School. I can't believe they tore down bitch ass Chadsey doe.

Jung.Pariah74
underboss

Unread post by Jung.Pariah74 » November 9th, 2011, 3:08 am

Lord Monk wrote:
Jung.Pariah74 wrote:
Lord Monk wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Lord Monk wrote:
Livernois Ave.

Yuh speakin of which, mother fuckin West Warren Boys, way back in the gap. My brothers best friend Kreme used to live on Weatherby and Warren. used to fuck wit Tank and all them dudes over there. My boy T's cousin Frankie still lives over there at Warren and Livernois wit his fam and shit. Say you know Ross and Buddha, Donnie, Easy and all them cats?

Lord Monk
fresh meat

Unread post by Lord Monk » November 9th, 2011, 11:34 am

Jung.Pariah74 wrote:
Lord Monk wrote:
Jung.Pariah74 wrote:
Lord Monk wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Lord Monk wrote:
Livernois Ave.

Yuh speakin of which, mother fuckin West Warren Boys, way back in the gap. My brothers best friend Kreme used to live on Weatherby and Warren. used to fuck wit Tank and all them dudes over there. My boy T's cousin Frankie still lives over there at Warren and Livernois wit his fam and shit. Say you know Ross and Buddha, Donnie, Easy and all them cats?
Noa I don't think I know them people.

Jung.Pariah74
underboss

Unread post by Jung.Pariah74 » November 9th, 2011, 2:02 pm

Yuh they way down on Central and Radcliffe. Deep in from West Warren. They still do the races on West Warren?

Lord Monk
fresh meat

Unread post by Lord Monk » November 9th, 2011, 3:33 pm

Jung.Pariah74 wrote:Yuh they way down on Central and Radcliffe. Deep in from West Warren. They still do the races on West Warren?
Yea in the summer time.

Roger That
prospect
Region: North East
Affiliation: Bed-Sty BK, NYC 3A$T C0A$T Boiii. #Blazin Billy's
Location: On dat ave rollin dem D's boiii. Brownsville "Dey aint no justice, its JUST-US."

Unread post by Roger That » November 10th, 2011, 11:52 pm

1K wrote:
solodolo1 wrote:
zone8 wrote:Eastside Bounty Hunter Watts Bloods ( whoop whoop Big B's ^) ITS ALL OF USE N THE CITY
59 brim
62 brim
treetop piru
93 gangster
g shine
black p stone
few crenshaw mafia niggaz
vice lords
mickey cobraz
latin counts
latin kings
black disciples
gangster disciple
Bmf
BLACK MOBB
IGD
BGD
SGD
MLD
rollin 60 crips
83 gangster crip
garden blocc crips
89 east coast crips
52, 107,83 Hoovers
Rollin 20 Crips
Playboy Gangster Crips
Dexter boys click
zone 8's
Sureno 13
MS 13
18th street gang
12th street gang
Lynwood Mafia( a small gang of nigga from lynwood)
187 Mafia Crips ( a few nigga from vista california reppin that shit)
Muder City Crip Gang ( a small gang that branch off from 60's)
GET MONEY CROOKS
MONEY MAKING GANGSTER CRIPS
STREET LORDS ( JOY RD NIGGAZ)
DAM ALL DIZ IN THE D..IS THEY ALL ACTIVE AND GOIN HARD??? AND WHAT IZ ZONE8 WIT??
some of what he listed i neva heard of being in the D

zone 8 is a project, use to be its own thang but now its not as populated but i think they rep blood now
On sum D-Boi shit, dey got Zone 4's zone 6'sn zone 8's. dem zone 8's is known as clown posse is west side. i fucks wit my mack ave niggas n my gunston boys. dat where dhat shit starts n end half dem group ur namin is nigga perpatratin on sum fuck boi shit. dha D is grimy n don need no gangs to show dey stripes.

AlabamaBoy334
corporal
Region: South
Affiliation: folks nation

Unread post by AlabamaBoy334 » November 11th, 2011, 12:06 am

just about all dem sets in bama

Roger That
prospect
Location: On dat ave rollin dem D's boiii. Brownsville "Dey aint no justice, its JUST-US."

Unread post by Roger That » November 11th, 2011, 12:20 am

AlabamaBoy334 wrote:just about all dem sets in bama
Chyea boi i gotta nigga from bama reppin HP said errybudy n dey mamas is zone 8in down in the dirty. Detriot jus on sum low key shit

Dhis wut i kno off from wen i stayed out in the dirty glove

You have detroits west side with all the Fenkell boys Dexter Crips Dexter Bloods Linwood Crips Linwood bloods puritan boys puritan bloods and crips joy rode blood and crips Then you have detroit most dangereous part the east side which has 7 mile wild boys 7mile bloods 8 mile cashout bloods 6 mile fuck-boys. Yall cant forget black mafia fam started in the D. Big Meech stayed in da westside all da time. Erry now n den at Starvin Marvins u can catch royce da 5'9 n d12 member in dhat bitch. shit get loko durin da winter time. niggas start gettin mo hungry

AlabamaBoy334
corporal
Region: South
Affiliation: folks nation

Unread post by AlabamaBoy334 » November 11th, 2011, 11:40 am

Roger That wrote:
Chyea boi i gotta nigga from bama reppin HP said errybudy n dey mamas is zone 8in down in the dirty. Detriot jus on sum low key shit

You have detroits west side with all the Fenkell boys Dexter Crips Dexter Bloods Linwood Crips Linwood bloods puritan boys puritan bloods and crips joy rode blood and crips Then you have detroit most dangereous part the east side which has 7 mile wild boys 7mile bloods 8 mile cashout bloods 6 mile fuck-boys. Yall cant forget black mafia fam started in the D. Big Meech stayed in da westside all da time. Erry now n den at Starvin Marvins u can catch royce da 5'9 n d12 member in dhat bitch. shit get loko durin da winter time. niggas start gettin mo hungry
in bama u got gd igd bgd bd cedar blok piru skyline piru 62 brim playboy gangsta cripp 33rd marvin gangsta crip 59 brim and more

Roger That
prospect

Unread post by Roger That » November 11th, 2011, 7:55 pm

AlabamaBoy334 wrote:
Roger That wrote:

in bama u got gd igd bgd bd cedar blok piru skyline piru 62 brim playboy gangsta cripp 33rd marvin gangsta crip 59 brim and more
piru is dem niggas doe fareals shieet doeee In the D all dem niggas is Damu

Jung.Pariah74
underboss

Unread post by Jung.Pariah74 » November 11th, 2011, 8:35 pm

Roger That wrote:
AlabamaBoy334 wrote:
Roger That wrote:

Yea you ain't from detroit. Talkin bout west coast gangs in the midwest. fuck outta here east coast. aint no hoover crips throwin up the zix point star, ain't no bloods homie. Fuck is you on. Detroit got its own gangs. And Chi town gangs. Go thru and read this thread homie, cuz you ain't from around here. See cats in Red wit their hat to the left you know they ain't bloody. I beg you to go to the numbers and southwest detroit, holla at any cat you see down there in a D fitted banged to the right "whats up blood!' Fuck outta here

Roger That
prospect

Unread post by Roger That » November 14th, 2011, 1:06 am

Jung.Pariah74 wrote:
Roger That wrote:
AlabamaBoy334 wrote:
Roger That wrote:

Yea you ain't from detroit. Talkin bout west coast gangs in the midwest. fuck outta here east coast. aint no hoover crips throwin up the zix point star, ain't no bloods homie. Fuck is you on. Detroit got its own gangs. And Chi town gangs. Go thru and read this thread homie, cuz you ain't from around here. See cats in Red wit their hat to the left you know they ain't bloody. I beg you to go to the numbers and southwest detroit, holla at any cat you see down there in a D fitted banged to the right "whats up blood!' Fuck outta here
u ain't spittin to meh nigga.

Lord Monk
fresh meat

Unread post by Lord Monk » November 14th, 2011, 2:45 pm

Jung.Pariah74 wrote:
Roger That wrote:
AlabamaBoy334 wrote:
Roger That wrote:

It is some Bloods in Detroit it's just not that many of them. Most niggas rep Peoples or Folks though. Like my crew is 188 P.I.R.U but we aint like the Pirus in Cali. We Peoples not Bloods, that's why I type it P.I.R.U and not Piru. We not them Cali niggas and we don't wanna be them cali niggas but It's all love though All is Well to them Cali Piru's.

Lord Monk
fresh meat

Unread post by Lord Monk » November 16th, 2011, 1:30 pm

Jung.Pariah74 wrote:
Lord Monk wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Lord Monk wrote:
Livernois Ave.

I don't think you talking bout the same E and Boy that I know because E got killed in 08 (peace and blesings Joy Boy) and Boy been in prison since 06 or 07.

Lord Monk
fresh meat

Unread post by Lord Monk » November 16th, 2011, 1:32 pm

And E and Boy wasn't brothers, but they was real close though.

Lord Monk
fresh meat

Unread post by Lord Monk » November 16th, 2011, 1:41 pm

Gittymo wrote:wat bout Muertos trece in southwest plus del ray mafia but is the A team still by joy and la zone 8 was never a project its jus a big ass hood they use to tha five
I heard of the A-Team but I never seen or met anybody claiming that. As a matter of fact a nigga just ran up on me a couple of days ago telling me about some minor dirt the A-Team supposdly put in.

Jung.Pariah74
underboss

Unread post by Jung.Pariah74 » November 16th, 2011, 3:41 pm

Lord Monk wrote:I don't think you talking bout the same E and Boy that I know because E got killed in 08 (peace and blesings Joy Boy) and Boy been in prison since 06 or 07.

Sadly I prolly am. Last time I saw them was about 05 and Boy was a suspect in a murder rap. E was still alive doe. I'd have to check wit my brother, he still lives in the hood off Cecil and Kirkwood. I got extradited back to Texas and sent to prison twice since then. hadda go to the D for my mothers funeral at the beginning of the year, but I ain't roll thru and holla at too many cats cuz fuck it gets cold in the mitten. That hood has changed so much. My boy Buddha was out, and my boy Nono was out, but my boy Chewy was dead, and alot of FOLKS was in Jackson and shit.

Jung.Pariah74
underboss

Unread post by Jung.Pariah74 » November 16th, 2011, 3:43 pm

Roger That wrote:u ain't spittin to meh nigga.
No I ain't talkin shit or tryin to get rowdy. I'm mappin out Detroit from what I know from growin up there. Ain't like I'm tryin to diss too hard, just shinin your shoes on thug politics in the city.

Jung.Pariah74
underboss

Unread post by Jung.Pariah74 » November 16th, 2011, 3:44 pm

Lord Monk wrote:And E and Boy wasn't brothers, but they was real close though.
E and his older brother sure put alot of care into someone they wasn't related to then. I remember way back in the day they used to call him 50 pimples cuz he ran around rockin his vest over the wife beater. Damn those were the days.

Lord Monk
fresh meat

Unread post by Lord Monk » November 17th, 2011, 12:54 am

Jung.Pariah74 wrote:
Lord Monk wrote:And E and Boy wasn't brothers, but they was real close though.
E and his older brother sure put alot of care into someone they wasn't related to then. I remember way back in the day they used to call him 50 pimples cuz he ran around rockin his vest over the wife beater. Damn those were the days.
Damn them prolly is them niggas cause Boy face was full of pimples. :lol:

Jax
fresh meat

Unread post by Jax » November 17th, 2011, 5:30 am

Puritan, Joy Rd, Dexter, Mack, 7 mile

Aint really none of that people/folk shit going on around in Detroit as someone might like, think, or see tagged. Its basically just alot of small circles and local crews running around. Latest drama I heard about was some cats called "clown sqaud". Supposedly they were the ones that did the shooting at that bus stop with all the school kids.

The only REAL people/folk gangs thats really present in the D are the Latino Counts in southwest Detroit. They've been operating over there for years and is still present today.

Lord Monk
fresh meat

Unread post by Lord Monk » November 17th, 2011, 11:09 am

Jax wrote:Puritan, Joy Rd, Dexter, Mack, 7 mile

Aint really none of that people/folk shit going on around in Detroit as someone might like, think, or see tagged. Its basically just alot of small circles and local crews running around. Latest drama I heard about was some cats called "clown sqaud". Supposedly they were the ones that did the shooting at that bus stop with all the school kids.

The only REAL people/folk gangs thats really present in the D are the Latino Counts in southwest Detroit. They've been operating over there for years and is still present today.
You right most niggas in the D don't bang and those that do bang be real low key with they shit. Out of all the bangers people and folks is the deepest though not bloods and crips. Most niggas in Detroit just rep they hood. Don't get it twisted though it's alot of Folks and Peoples in Detroit they just don't rep that shit hard like them Chicago niggas. It's more of an inner circle thang.

Lord Monk
fresh meat

Unread post by Lord Monk » November 17th, 2011, 11:16 am

When I said most niggas in Detroit rep People or Folk I was talking about the bangers not the neutrons.

Roger That
prospect

Unread post by Roger That » December 24th, 2011, 6:23 pm

A1gler Short North wrote:Yea i C n Flint i bkeen goin dwn dere since i was bkaby its Cut Throat i got some Locs dwn dere n Merrill Hood i c wantin to come hit da D and Kicc it Bkut i hurd yaw dnt fucc wit Outta Towners
In dha D we call outta towners Come-Ups if u outta town dey finna come-up on u.

The D gets cold duke. RNS

Roger That
prospect

Unread post by Roger That » December 24th, 2011, 6:28 pm

Lord Monk wrote:
Jax wrote:Puritan, Joy Rd, Dexter, Mack, 7 mile

You right most niggas in the D don't bang and those that do bang be real low key with they shit. Out of all the bangers people and folks is the deepest though not bloods and crips. Most niggas in Detroit just rep they hood. Don't get it twisted though it's alot of Folks and Peoples in Detroit they just don't rep that shit hard like them Chicago niggas. It's more of an inner circle thang.
Zone 8 niggas is in dha eastside fam. Yall aint neva heard of Clown Squad in dey big black van jumpin stupid on niggas in the D? Yall needa go to chamblers n scope wat signs niggas b throwin up. Erry D nigga is eitha gon rep E/S or W/S plain n simply. Colors aint a factor in the dirty mitten unless its green or white.

Gittymo
underboss

Unread post by Gittymo » December 24th, 2011, 7:35 pm

what zone 8 u talkin bout zone 8 is a westside click

Roger That
prospect

Unread post by Roger That » December 24th, 2011, 9:32 pm

Gittymo wrote:what zone 8 u talkin bout zone 8 is a westside click

Zone 8 niggas is all ova dha D nigga, even in Mack Ave bludh

Gittymo
underboss

Unread post by Gittymo » December 24th, 2011, 9:33 pm

i talkin bout they hood nigga

Roger That
prospect

Unread post by Roger That » December 24th, 2011, 9:43 pm

Gittymo wrote:i talkin bout they hood nigga

Nigga i dun fuk wit dem nigga lik dhat. I see dhey tats n i can tell wit all dhat clown Laugh now, die later mumbo jumbo. I moved out the D long time ago 5.

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » December 24th, 2011, 9:57 pm

Yea zone 8 is on da westside

Roger That
prospect

Unread post by Roger That » December 24th, 2011, 10:01 pm

brownbomber wrote:Yea zone 8 is on da westside

Chyea east too nigga.

Only zone 8 niggas on the w/s i kno bout was sum fenkell niggas n stout niggas.

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » December 24th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Roger That wrote:

Chyea east too nigga.

man z8ne aint on no fenkell n stout dats pass evergreen dats dam near brite mo it might have been a dude dat was from z8ne dat moved over there...dey hood is by dat.old middle school webber (i blieve) its n dat area

Roger That
prospect

Unread post by Roger That » December 24th, 2011, 11:32 pm

brownbomber wrote:
Roger That wrote:

Chyea east too nigga.

man z8ne aint on no fenkell n stout dats pass evergreen dats dam near brite mo it might have been a dude dat was from z8ne dat moved over there...dey hood is by dat.old middle school webber (i blieve) its n dat area

Boi I kno zone 8's onn websterr n in hammtramick. Yes nigga Fenkell n stout got 8's in dhat bitch. :tiphat:

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » December 24th, 2011, 11:53 pm

Roger That wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Roger That wrote:

Chyea east too nigga.

Boi I kno zone 8's onn websterr n in hammtramick. Yes nigga Fenkell n stout got 8's in dhat bitch. :tiphat:
like I said it mite b sume z8ne's dat live there fenkell n stout aint z8ne or hamtramick...wat hood u used2 stay n ?

Roger That
prospect

Unread post by Roger That » December 24th, 2011, 11:57 pm

brownbomber wrote:
Roger That wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Roger That wrote:

Chyea east too nigga.

like I said it mite b sume z8ne's dat live there fenkell n stout aint z8ne or hamtramick...wat hood u used2 stay n ?

I was east side homie, Mack ave n fairview nigga. I didn't fuks wit w/s lik dhat but in ham-town n southwest where i saw z8ne's nigga. I put dhat on errythang Tatted up, i aint say dhey makin moves lik dhat but dey was puttin on 4 dey shit Duke.

Gittymo
underboss

Unread post by Gittymo » December 25th, 2011, 12:09 am

all i sayin is they hood is west im fenkell bt i be on proc and da tha world duke

Roger That
prospect

Unread post by Roger That » December 25th, 2011, 12:25 am

Gittymo wrote:all i sayin is they hood is west im fenkell bt i be on proc and da tha world duke

Chu a fenkell boi?

U kno my nigga Beanz?

Roger That
prospect

Unread post by Roger That » December 25th, 2011, 12:30 am

Gittymo wrote:all i sayin is they hood is west im fenkell bt i be on proc and da tha world duke
yall people FMK? or chu fuk wit dem?

Gittymo
underboss

Unread post by Gittymo » December 25th, 2011, 10:30 am

i know them but we aint super cool we respect each other cuz fmk is gd's we use to bang bt thats dead now

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » December 25th, 2011, 12:39 pm

Gittymo wat part of 4-1 u from

Roger That
prospect

Unread post by Roger That » December 25th, 2011, 5:12 pm

Gittymo wrote:i know them but we aint super cool we respect each other cuz fmk is gd's we use to bang bt thats dead now
Chyea I fuck wit sum of dem cats not lik dhat but jus smokin n drankin wit em. I aint even finna frunt when i came to dha D too stay wit my old man's fam. dhey told me not to b throwin up brooklyn n shyt lik dhat cuz 313 dunt fuck wit outta-towners. so I meet alotta niggas from westside jus b beefin wit em. still the D had hoes in dhat bitch lik a muthafucka. I miss dem Runners :shoot:

Gittymo
underboss

Unread post by Gittymo » December 27th, 2011, 4:31 pm

fenkell AND freeland