gangs in detroit

whatubeon
sergeant
Posts: 328
Joined: April 7th, 2013, 3:23 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: spanish new breeds
Location: da ridge

Re: gangs in detroit

Unread post by whatubeon » February 23rd, 2014, 11:05 am

dey got some small clikk snbz on da south side of da d

User avatar
brownbomber
superior
Posts: 5926
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 3:40 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave
Location: Dtroit

Unread post by brownbomber » February 23rd, 2014, 2:06 pm

Wats snb...& southside we dont have a south side..

@ eastside...... :facepalm:

East$ide $lim
captain
Posts: 450
Joined: July 4th, 2012, 12:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: I'M REPPIN' MY DAMN SELF!!!

Unread post by East$ide $lim » February 23rd, 2014, 3:54 pm

brownbomber wrote:Wats snb...& southside we dont have a south side..

@ eastside...... :facepalm:
This thread is old im jus not seeing ur response to me wen i stop fuckin wit this shit....girl u want a tampon?

Stopplayin89
colonel
Posts: 674
Joined: October 29th, 2013, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: Murda Mitten

Unread post by Stopplayin89 » February 23rd, 2014, 4:33 pm

East$ide $lim wrote:
VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:IMPERIAL INSANE VICELORDS in this muthafucka

Detroit westside in attendance shout out to the new Renegade Vicelords on the eastside


Red is NOT a VL COLOR!
Im sick and tired of yall on here lyin to ppl make believing gangs on the beast side :facepalm: . There is no lords on the eastside no gangs just hustlers/rap crews and its only a few of them. Yall nt relevent out west alota east side niggas dnt kno yall exist :shrug:
Shut yo poor lame ass up you eastside rat

East$ide $lim
captain
Posts: 450
Joined: July 4th, 2012, 12:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: I'M REPPIN' MY DAMN SELF!!!

Unread post by East$ide $lim » February 24th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:IMPERIAL INSANE VICELORDS in this muthafucka

Detroit westside in attendance shout out to the new Renegade Vicelords on the eastside


Red is NOT a VL COLOR!
Im sick and tired of yall on here lyin to ppl make believing gangs on the beast side :facepalm: . There is no lords on the eastside no gangs just hustlers/rap crews and its only a few of them. Yall nt relevent out west alota east side niggas dnt kno yall exist :shrug:
Shut yo poor lame ass up you eastside rat
I swear i got mo chedda and hoes then u. Man i just play wit you lil niggas for laughter but u do be on ur period alot....

Stopplayin89
colonel
Posts: 674
Joined: October 29th, 2013, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: Murda Mitten

Unread post by Stopplayin89 » February 24th, 2014, 10:30 pm

East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:IMPERIAL INSANE VICELORDS in this muthafucka

Detroit westside in attendance shout out to the new Renegade Vicelords on the eastside


Red is NOT a VL COLOR!
Im sick and tired of yall on here lyin to ppl make believing gangs on the beast side :facepalm: . There is no lords on the eastside no gangs just hustlers/rap crews and its only a few of them. Yall nt relevent out west alota east side niggas dnt kno yall exist :shrug:
Shut yo poor lame ass up you eastside rat
I swear i got mo chedda and hoes then u. Man i just play wit you lil niggas for laughter but u do be on ur period alot....
Lol you foolin if you believe that my guy

User avatar
TravGionkamen
associate
Posts: 125
Joined: January 13th, 2014, 2:41 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: 420 Weed Smokers Nation
Location: Any Place I Like

Unread post by TravGionkamen » February 24th, 2014, 10:48 pm

hahahahahahahahaha nigga said 18th street is there

User avatar
TravGionkamen
associate
Posts: 125
Joined: January 13th, 2014, 2:41 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: 420 Weed Smokers Nation
Location: Any Place I Like

Unread post by TravGionkamen » February 24th, 2014, 10:49 pm

& wtf is 12th street gang? are u talkin bout that gang from chicago?

Stopplayin89
colonel
Posts: 674
Joined: October 29th, 2013, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: Murda Mitten

Unread post by Stopplayin89 » February 25th, 2014, 3:02 am

TravGionkamen wrote:& wtf is 12th street gang? are u talkin bout that gang from chicago?
Nah thats number streets its here I believe. Im not to familar with the number streets so it might not be, but there are groups of niggas from here that rep numberstreets.

East$ide $lim
captain
Posts: 450
Joined: July 4th, 2012, 12:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: I'M REPPIN' MY DAMN SELF!!!

Unread post by East$ide $lim » February 25th, 2014, 9:30 am

TravGionkamen wrote:& wtf is 12th street gang? are u talkin bout that gang from chicago?
Bro the 12th street gang old and defunct....do not listen to stopplayin he is young and misguided. There is no gang bangin in detroit no more and i put that on my life

East$ide $lim
captain
Posts: 450
Joined: July 4th, 2012, 12:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: I'M REPPIN' MY DAMN SELF!!!

Unread post by East$ide $lim » February 25th, 2014, 9:34 am

Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:IMPERIAL INSANE VICELORDS in this muthafucka

Detroit westside in attendance shout out to the new Renegade Vicelords on the eastside


Red is NOT a VL COLOR!
Im sick and tired of yall on here lyin to ppl make believing gangs on the beast side :facepalm: . There is no lords on the eastside no gangs just hustlers/rap crews and its only a few of them. Yall nt relevent out west alota east side niggas dnt kno yall exist :shrug:
Shut yo poor lame ass up you eastside rat
I swear i got mo chedda and hoes then u. Man i just play wit you lil niggas for laughter but u do be on ur period alot....
Lol you foolin if you believe that my guy
I KNOW FOR A FACT.....i gets mo money then u! Stop lying to these outta towners tellin them its gangs here dude wtf nigga aint no 12 or 18th street shit here nigga stfu wit that bullshit dawg straight up man

Stopplayin89
colonel
Posts: 674
Joined: October 29th, 2013, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: Murda Mitten

Unread post by Stopplayin89 » February 25th, 2014, 11:15 am

East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:IMPERIAL INSANE VICELORDS in this muthafucka

Detroit westside in attendance shout out to the new Renegade Vicelords on the eastside


Red is NOT a VL COLOR!
Im sick and tired of yall on here lyin to ppl make believing gangs on the beast side :facepalm: . There is no lords on the eastside no gangs just hustlers/rap crews and its only a few of them. Yall nt relevent out west alota east side niggas dnt kno yall exist :shrug:
Shut yo poor lame ass up you eastside rat
I swear i got mo chedda and hoes then u. Man i just play wit you lil niggas for laughter but u do be on ur period alot....
Lol you foolin if you believe that my guy
I KNOW FOR A FACT.....i gets mo money then u! Stop lying to these outta towners tellin them its gangs here dude wtf nigga aint no 12 or 18th street shit here nigga stfu wit that bullshit dawg straight up man
Did yo dumbass see what I put? Maybe if you could comprehend you would understand I said that 12th street MIGHT BE APART OF THE NUMBER STREETS AND THAT I DIDNT KNOW FOR SURE BECAUSE IM NOT TO FAMILIAR WITH THAT AREA. You a dumb lil nigga

East$ide $lim
captain
Posts: 450
Joined: July 4th, 2012, 12:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: I'M REPPIN' MY DAMN SELF!!!

Unread post by East$ide $lim » February 25th, 2014, 12:10 pm

Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:IMPERIAL INSANE VICELORDS in this muthafucka

Detroit westside in attendance shout out to the new Renegade Vicelords on the eastside


Red is NOT a VL COLOR!
Im sick and tired of yall on here lyin to ppl make believing gangs on the beast side :facepalm: . There is no lords on the eastside no gangs just hustlers/rap crews and its only a few of them. Yall nt relevent out west alota east side niggas dnt kno yall exist :shrug:
Shut yo poor lame ass up you eastside rat
I swear i got mo chedda and hoes then u. Man i just play wit you lil niggas for laughter but u do be on ur period alot....
Lol you foolin if you believe that my guy
I KNOW FOR A FACT.....i gets mo money then u! Stop lying to these outta towners tellin them its gangs here dude wtf nigga aint no 12 or 18th street shit here nigga stfu wit that bullshit dawg straight up man
Did yo dumbass see what I put? Maybe if you could comprehend you would understand I said that 12th street MIGHT BE APART OF THE NUMBER STREETS AND THAT I DIDNT KNOW FOR SURE BECAUSE IM NOT TO FAMILIAR WITH THAT AREA. You a dumb lil nigga
There is no number nothin bitch it aint even no 12th street no more its rosa park blvd they been changed the name u faggot. How u gon call sumbody who been hopped off the porch a lil nigga u only bout 19 aint never shot a gun never hustled never fucked a bitch u pussy nigga i kno sum hoes that will beat holy shit out of u stop flexin cuhz i kno i will whoop yo ass but come on moross today!!!!

Stopplayin89
colonel
Posts: 674
Joined: October 29th, 2013, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: Murda Mitten

Unread post by Stopplayin89 » February 25th, 2014, 1:24 pm

East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:IMPERIAL INSANE VICELORDS in this muthafucka

Detroit westside in attendance shout out to the new Renegade Vicelords on the eastside


Red is NOT a VL COLOR!
Im sick and tired of yall on here lyin to ppl make believing gangs on the beast side :facepalm: . There is no lords on the eastside no gangs just hustlers/rap crews and its only a few of them. Yall nt relevent out west alota east side niggas dnt kno yall exist :shrug:
Shut yo poor lame ass up you eastside rat
I swear i got mo chedda and hoes then u. Man i just play wit you lil niggas for laughter but u do be on ur period alot....
Lol you foolin if you believe that my guy
I KNOW FOR A FACT.....i gets mo money then u! Stop lying to these outta towners tellin them its gangs here dude wtf nigga aint no 12 or 18th street shit here nigga stfu wit that bullshit dawg straight up man
Did yo dumbass see what I put? Maybe if you could comprehend you would understand I said that 12th street MIGHT BE APART OF THE NUMBER STREETS AND THAT I DIDNT KNOW FOR SURE BECAUSE IM NOT TO FAMILIAR WITH THAT AREA. You a dumb lil nigga
There is no number nothin bitch it aint even no 12th street no more its rosa park blvd they been changed the name u faggot. How u gon call sumbody who been hopped off the porch a lil nigga u only bout 19 aint never shot a gun never hustled never fucked a bitch u pussy nigga i kno sum hoes that will beat holy shit out of u stop flexin cuhz i kno i will whoop yo ass but come on moross today!!!!
Bruh you just make yoself look dumber and dumber you think ORIGINAL number street niggas walk around sayin Im from Rosa Parka blvd? No you slow bitch niggas still say they from Number street you fuckin retard, thats like you went to Finney back in 04 but now its called East English, you think niggas say I went to East English you a dumb bitch no need to talk you just a dumb bitch lol a dumb bitch

User avatar
VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate
Posts: 108
Joined: June 15th, 2011, 11:36 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: DETROIT VICELORD

Unread post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » February 25th, 2014, 1:26 pm

IMPERIAL INSANE VICELORDS.


SANCTIONED BY CHICAGO IN DETROIT. IM PROOF.

BEEN TO THE LAND(CHITOWN) BEEN SANCTIONED AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE :lol:

Stopplayin89
colonel
Posts: 674
Joined: October 29th, 2013, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: Murda Mitten

Unread post by Stopplayin89 » February 25th, 2014, 1:36 pm

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:IMPERIAL INSANE VICELORDS.


SANCTIONED BY CHICAGO IN DETROIT. IM PROOF.

BEEN TO THE LAND(CHITOWN) BEEN SANCTIONED AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE :lol:
You sayin its Chicago gangs here in Detroit?

User avatar
brownbomber
superior
Posts: 5926
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 3:40 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave
Location: Dtroit

Unread post by brownbomber » February 25th, 2014, 2:39 pm

12th street is a known hood n da city...
@ stopplayn..yea chi gangs here ivl been here 4 while counts n sw n e other gang aint worth mentioning lot of these gangs b clicks wit gang names..like dat dude dat was on here sayn he was a 4ch outt his own mouth he said dey was 10 deep..

Stopplayin89
colonel
Posts: 674
Joined: October 29th, 2013, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: Murda Mitten

Unread post by Stopplayin89 » February 25th, 2014, 2:58 pm

brownbomber wrote:12th street is a known hood n da city...
@ stopplayn..yea chi gangs here ivl been here 4 while counts n sw n e other gang aint worth mentioning lot of these gangs b clicks wit gang names..like dat dude dat was on here sayn he was a 4ch outt his own mouth he said dey was 10 deep..
Thanks bruh I knew I was right I just aint too familiar with them number streets. Idk wat tha fuck that dumbass eastsideslim nigga be talkin bout.

User avatar
brownbomber
superior
Posts: 5926
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 3:40 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave
Location: Dtroit

Unread post by brownbomber » February 25th, 2014, 3:29 pm

No doubt..

Heisenberg
underboss
Posts: 1189
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: INSANE GD

Unread post by Heisenberg » February 25th, 2014, 8:56 pm

whatubeon wrote:dey got some small clikk snbz on da south side of da d
Same with the black mafia family crip gang

East$ide $lim
captain
Posts: 450
Joined: July 4th, 2012, 12:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: I'M REPPIN' MY DAMN SELF!!!

Unread post by East$ide $lim » February 25th, 2014, 10:29 pm

Stopplayin89 wrote:
brownbomber wrote:12th street is a known hood n da city...
@ stopplayn..yea chi gangs here ivl been here 4 while counts n sw n e other gang aint worth mentioning lot of these gangs b clicks wit gang names..like dat dude dat was on here sayn he was a 4ch outt his own mouth he said dey was 10 deep..
Thanks bruh I knew I was right I just aint too familiar with them number streets. Idk wat tha fuck that dumbass eastsideslim nigga be talkin bout.
Well they aint setting up shop on this side of town so fuck'em

User avatar
Evil Eye VELL
boss
Posts: 2985
Joined: December 25th, 2008, 9:56 am

Unread post by Evil Eye VELL » February 26th, 2014, 4:42 pm

Lol we hv none of that in the city....but yall know what peeps & folks is....yall even know the diss terms....and Detroit has gang squad.....hmmmmmm......make it make sense

Stopplayin89
colonel
Posts: 674
Joined: October 29th, 2013, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: Murda Mitten

Unread post by Stopplayin89 » February 26th, 2014, 5:08 pm

Evil Eye VELL wrote:Lol we hv none of that in the city....but yall know what peeps & folks is....yall even know the diss terms....and Detroit has gang squad.....hmmmmmm......make it make sense
Man shutup nigga gangsquad isnt actually for gangs its for large groups of ppl actin wild besides I dont remember gangsquad besides coming into highschools breakin up big group fights.

You niggas needa to quit speakinn on Detroit if you dont know what you talkin about.

East$ide $lim
captain
Posts: 450
Joined: July 4th, 2012, 12:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: I'M REPPIN' MY DAMN SELF!!!

Unread post by East$ide $lim » February 27th, 2014, 1:44 am

Stopplayin89 wrote:
Evil Eye VELL wrote:Lol we hv none of that in the city....but yall know what peeps & folks is....yall even know the diss terms....and Detroit has gang squad.....hmmmmmm......make it make sense
Man shutup nigga gangsquad isnt actually for gangs its for large groups of ppl actin wild besides I dont remember gangsquad besides coming into highschools breakin up big group fights.

You niggas needa to quit speakinn on Detroit if you dont know what you talkin about.
Man shut ur young stupid ass up if u dnt remember gang squad then u really nt from here and gang squad was created becuz of the earl flynns and BK's tore cobo hall up waay back....those were gangs if ur young punk ass never heard of them u lil dumb niglet

East$ide $lim
captain
Posts: 450
Joined: July 4th, 2012, 12:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: I'M REPPIN' MY DAMN SELF!!!

Unread post by East$ide $lim » February 27th, 2014, 1:51 am

Evil Eye VELL wrote:Lol we hv none of that in the city....but yall know what peeps & folks is....yall even know the diss terms....and Detroit has gang squad.....hmmmmmm......make it make sense
Hmmm u another dumb nigga huh. Gang squad was out before yall fake non violent ass popped up. Yea i kno of people and folk gangs becuz im actually frm chicago not becuz of fake ass vicki lous like u. Nw u makin it seem like detroit started ppls and folk and u tryna say gang squad came abt thru them. Nigga shoot urself :killself:

Stopplayin89
colonel
Posts: 674
Joined: October 29th, 2013, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: Murda Mitten

Unread post by Stopplayin89 » February 27th, 2014, 3:17 am

East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
Evil Eye VELL wrote:Lol we hv none of that in the city....but yall know what peeps & folks is....yall even know the diss terms....and Detroit has gang squad.....hmmmmmm......make it make sense
Man shutup nigga gangsquad isnt actually for gangs its for large groups of ppl actin wild besides I dont remember gangsquad besides coming into highschools breakin up big group fights.

You niggas needa to quit speakinn on Detroit if you dont know what you talkin about.
Man shut ur young stupid ass up if u dnt remember gang squad then u really nt from here and gang squad was created becuz of the earl flynns and BK's tore cobo hall up waay back....those were gangs if ur young punk ass never heard of them u lil dumb niglet
I said I remember gangsquad but only coming for highschool fights and shit you dumb fuck I aint never seen gangsquad in the hood, only seen police and Narcs in the hood dumb bitch.

East$ide $lim
captain
Posts: 450
Joined: July 4th, 2012, 12:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: I'M REPPIN' MY DAMN SELF!!!

Unread post by East$ide $lim » February 27th, 2014, 11:54 am

Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
Evil Eye VELL wrote:Lol we hv none of that in the city....but yall know what peeps & folks is....yall even know the diss terms....and Detroit has gang squad.....hmmmmmm......make it make sense
Man shutup nigga gangsquad isnt actually for gangs its for large groups of ppl actin wild besides I dont remember gangsquad besides coming into highschools breakin up big group fights.

You niggas needa to quit speakinn on Detroit if you dont know what you talkin about.
Man shut ur young stupid ass up if u dnt remember gang squad then u really nt from here and gang squad was created becuz of the earl flynns and BK's tore cobo hall up waay back....those were gangs if ur young punk ass never heard of them u lil dumb niglet
I said I remember gangsquad but only coming for highschool fights and shit you dumb fuck I aint never seen gangsquad in the hood, only seen police and Narcs in the hood dumb bitch.
Nigga how the fuck u miss out on seeing them in the hood... :shrug: . Oh my bad u is young as hell tho. And watch ur mouf lil homie

User avatar
VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate
Posts: 108
Joined: June 15th, 2011, 11:36 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: DETROIT VICELORD

Unread post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » February 27th, 2014, 9:22 pm

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:IMPERIAL INSANE VICELORDS.


SANCTIONED BY CHICAGO IN DETROIT. IM PROOF.

BEEN TO THE LAND(CHITOWN) BEEN SANCTIONED AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE :lol:


this.....

188 Bum
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: March 8th, 2014, 1:02 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by 188 Bum » March 8th, 2014, 1:48 pm

I don't know how these niggas claim to be from Detroit and ain't never heard about them 12th street crews.

And them Number Street crews be on West Warren. Real Detroit niggas know this.

SouthSACramento
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: January 5th, 2017, 4:07 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by SouthSACramento » January 5th, 2017, 4:11 am

garden blocc crips



Can somebody confirm this for me?

User avatar
52 CLOCC COY
sergeant
Posts: 320
Joined: June 14th, 2008, 2:33 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: 6 Mile

Unread post by 52 CLOCC COY » January 20th, 2017, 11:20 am

zone8 wrote:Eastside Bounty Hunter Watts Bloods ( whoop whoop Big B's ^) ITS ALL OF USE N THE CITY
59 brim
62 brim
treetop piru
93 gangster
g shine
black p stone
few crenshaw mafia niggaz
vice lords
mickey cobraz
latin counts
latin kings
black disciples
gangster disciple
Bmf
BLACK MOBB
IGD
BGD
SGD
MLD
rollin 60 crips
83 gangster crip
garden blocc crips
89 east coast crips
52, 107,83 Hoovers
Rollin 20 Crips
Playboy Gangster Crips
Dexter boys click
zone 8's
Sureno 13
MS 13
18th street gang
12th street gang
Lynwood Mafia( a small gang of nigga from lynwood)
187 Mafia Crips ( a few nigga from vista california reppin that shit)
Muder City Crip Gang ( a small gang that branch off from 60's)
GET MONEY CROOKS
MONEY MAKING GANGSTER CRIPS
STREET LORDS ( JOY RD NIGGAZ)
Lemme gon' head n shine light on this list for the lost ones. Idgaf if it's 5 years old or not lol

Top to bottom

59 brim NOT IN MICHIGAN

62 brim NOT IN MICHIGAN

treetop piru NOT IN MICHIGAN


93 gangster NOT IN MICHIGAN

g shine Super fake set started in Ypsi by a few niggas that was BHB but got smashed on n kicced out Not active, but take cute tough guy pics for social media


black p stone Defunct. Like cuz said, they popped up by a few cats that were ex BHB but fell too

few crenshaw mafia niggaz NOT IN MICHIGAN


vice lords Deep as Hell lol Wit established hoods n all


mickey cobraz NOT IN MICHIGAN

latin counts Deep as hell and active in South West


latin kings Grand Rapids/Saginaw shit. Not in DETROIT

black disciples Not here anymore.

gangster disciple Here, few sets active.

Bmf Come on cuz

BLACK MOBB Never heard of it

IGD NOT IN MICHIGAN

BGD You just asked

SGD Not in Michigan

MLD Not in Michigan

rollin 60 crips I lowkey dk if they still active/left in the D. They kinda dropped the 60 shit n started pushin Tracy Park Crip. Ik its a set of em in Ypsi too

83 gangster crip Not here anymore

garden blocc crips Not in Michigan

89 east coast crips Not in Michigan

52, 107,83 Hoovers 52s Here. No 107s, No 83s. 52, 55, 94 Hoover in the D

Rollin 20 Crips East Side shit. Hella OG's still pushin it over off EW

Playboy Gangster Crips Here. In a few other local cities too

Dexter boys click Yup

zone 8's Inactive

Sureno 13 Deep as hell in SW

MS 13 What? FOH Not in michigan or anywhere in America Ion think lol

18th street gang FOH Not in michian

12th street gang Yup

Lynwood Mafia( a small gang of nigga from lynwood) I guess?

187 Mafia Crips ( a few nigga from vista california reppin that shit) Never heard of em

Muder City Crip Gang ( a small gang that branch off from 60's) Not at all. Never heaard of em at all

GET MONEY CROOKS
MONEY MAKING GANGSTER CRIPS
STREET LORDS ( JOY RD NIGGAZ)


^Street Lords was a damn rap crew. LA DOES NOT stand for Livernois Ave. That's 6 Mile Shit. Rt its Hoover shit. Y'all trippin.

User avatar
clownshit
fresh meat
Posts: 5
Joined: January 23rd, 2017, 1:10 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: not your business, faggot

Unread post by clownshit » January 23rd, 2017, 1:25 pm

All these scraps but no norte?

Is nortenos anywhere outside of cali, colorado, and small pockets of northern mexico?

I keep seeing gang lists for everywhere with scraps everywhere but no nortenos.... and the nutties put it down 10x harder than any scraps where I live...

Boyywouldyou
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: January 25th, 2017, 2:26 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Westside

Unread post by Boyywouldyou » March 28th, 2017, 9:33 am

This list so fucced lol !!

South Central L.A. Gangs

Rollin 20s
Rollin 30s OHC
Rollin 60s NHC
Shotgun Crips
Schoolcraft had a clicc of crips bacc in the 90s b4 BHB
6 Mile Crips (Home grown clicc, idk if they are active)
Seven Mile Bk (Crips from 7 Mile reppin different sets)

A lot of hoods claimed Crip bacc in the 90s/Early 00's before being a Blood became a "trend"

Rollin 20s NHB
Bounty Hunter Bloods
Seven Mile Bloods (Home grown set)


Chicago Mobs

Insane Vice Lords
Imperial Insane Vice Lords
Conservative Vice Lords
Traveling Vice Lords
Mafia Insane Vice Lords
Mickey Cobras (Still Active In Southwest Detroit)



BMG (Brightmoor clicc full of GDs)
IGD & BGD (I don't kno if they are active, so not sure)
Possibly others that have been low-key and or defunct.


Mexican Gangs

Latin Counts
Norteno (Spread throughout Michigan)
Sureno

Maybe missing a couple Mexican Gangs

Gittymo
underboss
Posts: 1423
Joined: February 3rd, 2008, 10:36 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: LIFE
Location: WESTSIDE DETROIT

Unread post by Gittymo » November 25th, 2017, 12:30 am

Just felt like start this thread back up it was live!!!!!!

juggalo313
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: March 26th, 2018, 1:01 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Juggalo gangs

Unread post by juggalo313 » March 26th, 2018, 1:11 am

JUGGALO GANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post