sergeant

Re: gangs in detroit

Post by whatubeon » February 23rd, 2014, 11:05 am

dey got some small clikk snbz on da south side of da d

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » February 23rd, 2014, 2:06 pm

Wats snb...& southside we dont have a south side..

@ eastside...... :facepalm:

East$ide $lim
captain

Post by East$ide $lim » February 23rd, 2014, 3:54 pm

brownbomber wrote:Wats snb...& southside we dont have a south side..

@ eastside...... :facepalm:
This thread is old im jus not seeing ur response to me wen i stop F*ck*n wit this sh*t....girl u want a tampon?

Stopplayin89
colonel

Post by Stopplayin89 » February 23rd, 2014, 4:33 pm

East$ide $lim wrote:
VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:IMPERIAL INSANE VICELORDS in this muthaf*cka

Detroit westside in attendance shout out to the new Renegade Vicelords on the eastside

Red is NOT a VL COLOR!
Im sick and tired of yall on here lyin to ppl make believing gangs on the beast side :facepalm: . There is no lords on the eastside no gangs just hustlers/rap crews and its only a few of them. Yall nt relevent out west alota east side n*ggas dnt kno yall exist :shrug:
Shut yo poor lame a$$ up you eastside rat

East$ide $lim
captain

Post by East$ide $lim » February 24th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:

Detroit westside in attendance shout out to the new Renegade Vicelords on the eastside

Red is NOT a VL COLOR!
Im sick and tired of yall on here lyin to ppl make believing gangs on the beast side :facepalm: . There is no lords on the eastside no gangs just hustlers/rap crews and its only a few of them. Yall nt relevent out west alota east side n*ggas dnt kno yall exist :shrug:
I swear i got mo chedda and ho*s then u. Man i just play wit you lil n*ggas for laughter but u do be on ur period alot....

Stopplayin89
colonel

Post by Stopplayin89 » February 24th, 2014, 10:30 pm

East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:

Red is NOT a VL COLOR!
I swear i got mo chedda and ho*s then u. Man i just play wit you lil n*ggas for laughter but u do be on ur period alot....
Lol you foolin if you believe that my guy

TravGionkamen
associate

Post by TravGionkamen » February 24th, 2014, 10:48 pm

hahahahahahahahaha n*gga said 18th street is there

TravGionkamen
associate

Post by TravGionkamen » February 24th, 2014, 10:49 pm

& wtf is 12th street gang? are u talkin bout that gang from chicago?

Stopplayin89
colonel

Post by Stopplayin89 » February 25th, 2014, 3:02 am

TravGionkamen wrote:& wtf is 12th street gang? are u talkin bout that gang from chicago?
Nah thats number streets its here I believe. Im not to familar with the number streets so it might not be, but there are groups of n*ggas from here that rep numberstreets.

East$ide $lim
captain

Post by East$ide $lim » February 25th, 2014, 9:30 am

TravGionkamen wrote:& wtf is 12th street gang? are u talkin bout that gang from chicago?
Bro the 12th street gang old and defunct....do not listen to stopplayin he is young and misguided. There is no gang bangin in detroit no more and i put that on my life

East$ide $lim
captain

Post by East$ide $lim » February 25th, 2014, 9:34 am

Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:

Red is NOT a VL COLOR!
I KNOW FOR A FACT.....i gets mo money then u! Stop lying to these outta towners tellin them its gangs here dude wtf n*gga aint no 12 or 18th street sh*t here n*gga stfu wit that bullshit dawg straight up man

Stopplayin89
colonel

Post by Stopplayin89 » February 25th, 2014, 11:15 am

East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:

Red is NOT a VL COLOR!
I KNOW FOR A FACT.....i gets mo money then u! Stop lying to these outta towners tellin them its gangs here dude wtf n*gga aint no 12 or 18th street sh*t here n*gga stfu wit that bullshit dawg straight up man
Did yo dumbass see what I put? Maybe if you could comprehend you would understand I said that 12th street MIGHT BE APART OF THE NUMBER STREETS AND THAT I DIDNT KNOW FOR SURE BECAUSE IM NOT TO FAMILIAR WITH THAT AREA. You a dumb lil n*gga

East$ide $lim
captain

Post by East$ide $lim » February 25th, 2014, 12:10 pm

Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:

Red is NOT a VL COLOR!
Did yo dumbass see what I put? Maybe if you could comprehend you would understand I said that 12th street MIGHT BE APART OF THE NUMBER STREETS AND THAT I DIDNT KNOW FOR SURE BECAUSE IM NOT TO FAMILIAR WITH THAT AREA. You a dumb lil n*gga
There is no number nothin b*tch it aint even no 12th street no more its rosa park blvd they been changed the name u f*ggot. How u gon call sumbody who been hopped off the porch a lil n*gga u only bout 19 aint never shot a gun never hustled never f*cked a b*tch u p*ssy n*gga i kno sum ho*s that will beat holy sh*t out of u stop flexin cuhz i kno i will whoop yo a$$ but come on moross today!!!!

Stopplayin89
colonel

Post by Stopplayin89 » February 25th, 2014, 1:24 pm

East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
Stopplayin89 wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:

Red is NOT a VL COLOR!
There is no number nothin b*tch it aint even no 12th street no more its rosa park blvd they been changed the name u f*ggot. How u gon call sumbody who been hopped off the porch a lil n*gga u only bout 19 aint never shot a gun never hustled never f*cked a b*tch u p*ssy n*gga i kno sum ho*s that will beat holy sh*t out of u stop flexin cuhz i kno i will whoop yo a$$ but come on moross today!!!!
Bruh you just make yoself look dumber and dumber you think ORIGINAL number street n*ggas walk around sayin Im from Rosa Parka blvd? No you slow b*tch n*ggas still say they from Number street you F*ck*n retard, thats like you went to Finney back in 04 but now its called East English, you think n*ggas say I went to East English you a dumb b*tch no need to talk you just a dumb b*tch lol a dumb b*tch

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate

Post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » February 25th, 2014, 1:26 pm

IMPERIAL INSANE VICELORDS.

SANCTIONED BY CHICAGO IN DETROIT. IM PROOF.

BEEN TO THE LAND(CHITOWN) BEEN SANCTIONED AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE :lol:

Stopplayin89
colonel

Post by Stopplayin89 » February 25th, 2014, 1:36 pm

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:IMPERIAL INSANE VICELORDS.

SANCTIONED BY CHICAGO IN DETROIT. IM PROOF.

BEEN TO THE LAND(CHITOWN) BEEN SANCTIONED AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE :lol:
You sayin its Chicago gangs here in Detroit?

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » February 25th, 2014, 2:39 pm

12th street is a known hood n da city...
@ stopplayn..yea chi gangs here ivl been here 4 while counts n sw n e other gang aint worth mentioning lot of these gangs b clicks wit gang names..like dat dude dat was on here sayn he was a 4ch outt his own mouth he said dey was 10 deep..

Stopplayin89
colonel

Post by Stopplayin89 » February 25th, 2014, 2:58 pm

brownbomber wrote:12th street is a known hood n da city...
@ stopplayn..yea chi gangs here ivl been here 4 while counts n sw n e other gang aint worth mentioning lot of these gangs b clicks wit gang names..like dat dude dat was on here sayn he was a 4ch outt his own mouth he said dey was 10 deep..
Thanks bruh I knew I was right I just aint too familiar with them number streets. Idk wat tha f*ck that dumbass eastsideslim n*gga be talkin bout.

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » February 25th, 2014, 3:29 pm

No doubt..

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » February 25th, 2014, 8:56 pm

whatubeon wrote:dey got some small clikk snbz on da south side of da d
Same with the black mafia family crip gang