Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

FoRTyyyZ
associate

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by FoRTyyyZ » July 18th, 2011, 11:56 am

Where is GLs at anyways? I know dey aint in Kilbourn park. Thats Aztecas and nike boy hood. sh*t LPs there too same with LBs. I heard some Gaylords by harlem and grand. If dey change there name i bet dey will be little more deeper, well maybe at least the size of the Royals.

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 18th, 2011, 3:43 pm

FoRTyyyZ wrote:Where is GLs at anyways? I know dey aint in Kilbourn park. Thats Aztecas and nike boy hood. sh*t LPs there too same with LBs. I heard some Gaylords by harlem and grand. If dey change there name i bet dey will be little more deeper, well maybe at least the size of the Royals.

Nike Boys n Asstecas might hang out at KP while playing hookie at Shurz, but come around when the lights are out n see who be holdin down Kilbourn Park :2cents: LPs done got the word to quit claimin Addison n Kilbourn n done respected it :2cents: And shiiiiiiit we be in Albany Park tooo right round Springfield n Berteau right up in the Rodents hood :2cents: I dont see the Gand n Harlem GayLords goin anywhere anytime soon cause not only we got the G/H but we got Sayre Park to fall back on when the corner gets too hot :2cents: Lotta younger Micks n Dagos are startin to see the G-L light round Elmwood Park n Norridge.

Bob Dylan once wrote

Come Folks, n People
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
There's a battle outside ragin'.
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin'

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » July 20th, 2011, 7:52 pm

AND I THOUGHT I SAW SOME GLZ ON CENTRAL AND IRVING PARK

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 20th, 2011, 8:33 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND I THOUGHT I SAW SOME GLZ ON CENTRAL AND IRVING PARK

Might have been chillin over at Portage Park. GLs be posted over by Irving n Pulaski too. They some good Brothers round there ive banged with em.

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » July 20th, 2011, 8:50 pm

sh*t I THOUGHT YALL LOST PORTAGE PARK LORD? AND YALL BE ON PULASKI I BE GOIN TO THAT PAWN SHOP ON THAT BLOCK

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 20th, 2011, 9:05 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:sh*t I THOUGHT YALL LOST PORTAGE PARK LORD? AND YALL BE ON PULASKI I BE GOIN TO THAT PAWN SHOP ON THAT BLOCK

I wouldnt say we claiming Portage Park but I can sure tell ya there be Brothers in that area :2cents: We'll go to other hoods just to hang :2cents: I took a lil visit down there n stomped with a couple Brothers up n through Dickinson Park scoping for them Deuces..

AlmightyLPylock
prospect

Post by AlmightyLPylock » August 20th, 2012, 4:28 pm

The older Pz cklaimed Addison n kilbourn Ckuz a ckouple of use to live down kilbourn for a while by Cornelia n they were Koo with a couple of the GLz. They don't really be by dere anymore some moved away or got locked up or retired. We still chill by KP nigkas might not see us but we chill near by drink at one of the brothers.Ckrib.. yea there wud be a ckouple of disagreements with da GLz every now n den but nuthing big or how dis greaser fellow says....besides dat a CKOUPLE GLz didnt mind LPz reppin KP. Greaser might disagree. Like lil rocker he wus Koo. As long as it wusnt folks. da Pz n GLz wud play basketball sometimes or even drink every now n den.

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » August 20th, 2012, 5:24 pm

AlmightyLPylock wrote:The older Pz cklaimed Addison n kilbourn Ckuz a ckouple of use to live down kilbourn for a while by Cornelia n they were Koo with a couple of the GLz. They don't really be by dere anymore some moved away or got locked up or retired. We still chill by KP nigkas might not see us but we chill near by drink at one of the brothers.Ckrib.. yea there wud be a ckouple of disagreements with da GLz every now n den but nuthing big or how dis greaser fellow says....besides dat a CKOUPLE GLz didnt mind LPz reppin KP. Greaser might disagree. Like lil rocker he wus Koo. As long as it wusnt folks. da Pz n GLz wud play basketball sometimes or even drink every now n den.

Id say GLs n LPs are alright with each other.. I still hang at KP an didnt see any LPs so far this summer... To my understanding the young bucks were told to back off KP and head back to Hanson Park to hold down that hood... I sometimes see LBs and know a couple from B/C and I chill with a FS from G/Lst... If I were to see a LP hanging at KP Id prolly just throw the L and say ALMIGHTY Brother :tiphat:

IlDuce
underboss

Post by IlDuce » August 20th, 2012, 6:48 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
AlmightyLPylock wrote:The older Pz cklaimed Addison n kilbourn Ckuz a ckouple of use to live down kilbourn for a while by Cornelia n they were Koo with a couple of the GLz. They don't really be by dere anymore some moved away or got locked up or retired. We still chill by KP nigkas might not see us but we chill near by drink at one of the brothers.Ckrib.. yea there wud be a ckouple of disagreements with da GLz every now n den but nuthing big or how dis greaser fellow says....besides dat a CKOUPLE GLz didnt mind LPz reppin KP. Greaser might disagree. Like lil rocker he wus Koo. As long as it wusnt folks. da Pz n GLz wud play basketball sometimes or even drink every now n den.

Id say GLs n LPs are alright with each other.. I still hang at KP an didnt see any LPs so far this summer... To my understanding the young bucks were told to back off KP and head back to Hanson Park to hold down that hood... I sometimes see LBs and know a couple from B/C and I chill with a FS from G/Lst... If I were to see a LP hanging at KP Id prolly just throw the L and say ALMIGHTY Brother :tiphat:
Wow, I thought you gave up on this site...where did you go?

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » August 21st, 2012, 4:33 pm

IlDuce wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:

Wow, I thought you gave up on this site...where did you go?

Ehh, I still peeps it just aint down with the senseless back n forth bullshit with fools on here.

x115z
fresh meat

Post by x115z » April 11th, 2014, 11:29 pm

that1guy wrote:wish we had a gang like this in milwaukee us white boys sick of taking sh*t from black and latino gangs
I second that

x115z
fresh meat

Post by x115z » April 15th, 2014, 12:18 pm

x115z wrote:
that1guy wrote:wish we had a gang like this in milwaukee us white boys sick of taking sh*t from black and latino gangs
I second that
Null that race shyt, but I got beef with the same gangs the gaylords do it would be nice to have them in my hood in west allis because folks out here be claiming my hood like its theirs and i'm not okay with it :facepalm:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » April 15th, 2014, 3:15 pm

Lol its funny seeing how hard gaylords try to convince everyone they werent racist

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » April 16th, 2014, 7:04 am

Gaylords aint sh*t.

They were always racists.

They were never the factor they make themselves out to be.

Their cred lies in the fact that they the only White mob left that didn't let Latinos and Blacks in. They a one block having mob and basically the same in the pen as those Saxon Knights are in Indiana.

There are plenty of white hitters in Chicago but they bang Latin or Black mobs.

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » April 16th, 2014, 9:26 am

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Gaylords aint sh*t.

Their cred lies in the fact that they the only White mob left that didn't let Latinos and Blacks in. They a one block having mob and basically the same in the pen as those Saxon Knights are in Indiana.

Its well known that we've always had members of different racial backgrounds and reason why fagots like you say we are is cause we're a majority white gang since were Pro American and because of that not many minorities identify with us.

An to say we don't go as hard as black/Latin mobs is dumb. We give hell to anyone that wants a price and that's a fact.

An don't compare Chicago GL to the ones in Indiana cause they're on some other sh*t.

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » April 16th, 2014, 9:36 am

x115z wrote:
I second that

Seek out the Brothers on FB and get in with a set near you. Plenty of bros in and around Milwaukee.

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » April 16th, 2014, 11:46 am

Greasers712 wrote:

Its well known that we've always had members of different racial backgrounds and reason why fagots like you say we are is cause we're a majority white gang since were Pro American and because of that not many minorities identify with us.

An to say we don't go as hard as black/Latin mobs is dumb. We give hell to anyone that wants a price and that's a fact.

An don't compare Chicago GL to the ones in Indiana cause they're on some other sh*t.
"We had plenty of different ethnicities in our gang. Theres greek, italian, polish, german. Probably the most diverse gang out tbh"

loyalone
soldier

Post by loyalone » April 16th, 2014, 2:33 pm

Greasers712 wrote:

whats up greaser thought you left this site you aint been here in a while shyt been really dead on here :tiphat:

loyalone
soldier

Post by loyalone » April 16th, 2014, 2:36 pm

@greaser whats good bro my bad phone trippin smh anyways hope you good dude :tiphat: .....

hiighassniigga
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » April 16th, 2014, 4:54 pm

Greasers712 wrote:

yall aint go as hard as latinos or blacks. or else you muthafuckas wouldnt have gotten pushed out of chicago.

yall would never go to war wit any black gang, yall never even killed a VL, GD, BD, BPS, none of that sh*t. so stop