Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Greasers712
boss

Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greasers712 » January 30th, 2011, 4:35 am

Almighty Gaylords In Chicago, Illinois
Years active 1950s - Today
Territory Chicago
Ethnicity European-American, Native-American, Latin-American, Asian-American, other nationalities
Allies People Nation gangs
Rivals Folk Nation gangs

The Chicago Gaylords, also known as the Almighty Gaylords, is one of the oldest Chicago street gangs. It originated in the neighborhood of Grand and Noble. The original president of the Gaylords selected the name after reading about the Gaylords in the public library (the Gaillards, later anglicized to Gaylord, were people from Normandy who lived near the Chateau Gaillard, constructed by Richard I). They are a part of the People Nation alliance.

The Chicago Gaylords began as one of the clubs started by veterans post-World War II. The majority of the original members were Italian, Irish, Greek, and Mexican American which reflected the population at the time, as the Grand and Ogden area was known as one of Chicago's "Little Italys." There were many such clubs in Chicago during the post WWII era. Many of these social clubs had their own clubhouses and baseball teams. The Gaylord's clubhouse was on the corner of Ohio and Noble Street. At the height of the Gaylords reign,they had more than 6000 members, and was one of the most powerful gangs in Chicago, controlling large areas of the city.

Gang expansionDuring their peak period in the 1970s, the Chicago Gaylords held sets (or sections) on the North Side, West side and the South Side of Chicago. The West side sections included Ohio and Noble, Ohio and Leclaire and Monticelllo and Augusta. Their South Side sections included Back of the Yards (around 55th & Ashland, Sherman Park), Marquette Park, Pilsen (18th & Western), and Bridgeport (Throop Street). Their North Side presence included Humboldt Park (Moffat & Campbell); Logan Square (Palmer & California, Lawndale & Altgeld); Irving Park (Albany & Byron); Kilbourn Park (Roscoe & Kilbourn); Kelvyn Park (Kilbourn & Wrightwood); Dunham Park (Montrose & Narragansett); Ravenswood (Seeley & Ainslie); and Uptown (Sunnyside & Magnolia, Lawrence & Broadway). During the 1960s through the early 1980s, the Chicago Gaylords experienced tremendous growth and expansion, with sections popping up all over Chicago.

[youtube]
[/youtube]
[youtube]
[/youtube]
[youtube]
[/youtube]
[youtube]
[/youtube]

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME
underboss

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME » January 30th, 2011, 4:51 am

I HEARD THE NIKKAS FROM GRAND / DIVISION st , WASHED UR NATION UP . :2cents: :2cents:

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME
underboss

Post by BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME » January 30th, 2011, 4:55 am

R.I.P HECTOR CRUZ , RIP LAURA G FROM G/Dst . :tiphat:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » January 30th, 2011, 5:04 am

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME wrote:I HEARD THE NIKKAS FROM GRAND / DIVISION st , WASHED UR NATION UP . :2cents: :2cents:

Well..... I KNO your nation is of trick a$$ ratts or at least thats what gangland made yall out to be :lol: :lol: :lol: I also whooped a yak on Armitage n Pulaski not too long ago playa :tiphat: You Dz were rarely even a threat cause yall are too busy selling crack to your mothers and dont even be on tha bangin tipp like us GayLords :2cents:

:shoot: Hector n :shoot: Laura ROTS :2cents:

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME
underboss

Post by BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME » January 30th, 2011, 5:18 am

honkey please , ur nation doesn't even have a presences anywhere in the go ; ya'll not in the blend nowhere . & jea who hasn't seen that tried a$$ episode of the mob on gangland .

AGLz been burnin in hell . :lol: :lol: :lol: Ask the IGz from the square where you guys be at . ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » January 30th, 2011, 5:42 am

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME wrote:honkey please , ur nation doesn't even have a presences anywhere in the go ; ya'll not in the blend nowhere . & jea who hasn't seen that tried a$$ episode of the mob on gangland .

AGLz been burnin in hell . :lol: :lol: :lol: Ask the IGz from the square where you guys be at . ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stay SAFE on the east coast playa :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » January 30th, 2011, 6:43 am

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME wrote:I HEARD THE NIKKAS FROM GRAND / DIVISION st , WASHED UR NATION UP . :2cents: :2cents:
I HEARD THAT YA'LL MANEKIN FAGZ DON'T GOT A MOTHERLAND NO MORE AND THEY ALL GOT TAKEN OUT BY.................FEDEX...............SORRY MANEKIN..........BUT THAT'S FOR SENDIN THA WRONG ZIPCODES TO YOUR DUMB a$$ BOYFRIENDS OF YOURS...............AND STILL ALKN!!!

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME
underboss

Post by BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME » January 30th, 2011, 6:53 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
I HEARD THAT YA'LL MANEKIN FAGZ DON'T GOT A MOTHERLAND NO MORE AND THEY ALL GOT TAKEN OUT BY.................FEDEX...............SORRY MANEKIN..........BUT THAT'S FOR SENDIN THA WRONG ZIPCODES TO YOUR DUMB a$$ BOYFRIENDS OF YOURS...............AND STILL ALKN!!!

AYO MONKKEY BYTCH ! , YOU BE ON WEST JIVE-6IX / SAC , HIDIN OUT , RIGHT U LIL ho* . DUKKIN THOSE SDz RIGHT CORNFLAKKE . & STILL 3-K'z BYTCH KKING KILLA KKRAZY . :321: :321: :321:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » January 30th, 2011, 1:06 pm

712 leave a DzK head swell!!!

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME
underboss

Post by BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME » January 30th, 2011, 1:10 pm

Greasers712 wrote:712 leave a DzK head swell!!!

Don't you have same beer to drink ? , you washed-up wineno . :smh: What happened you got tired of beating your wife ; so now you gotta beat on a key-broad ?? :321:

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME
underboss

Post by BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME » January 30th, 2011, 1:11 pm

SOME ^^

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » January 30th, 2011, 1:14 pm

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME wrote:SOME ^^
You've been on this since 2am last night :lmao: :lmao: Get some sleep you F*kin clucker :lol: :lol:

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME
underboss

Post by BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME » January 30th, 2011, 1:19 pm

MAN SUNDAYS MY OFF DAY . I SON'T WANNA HEAR THAT sh*t .

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » January 30th, 2011, 1:23 pm

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME wrote:MAN SUNDAYS MY OFF DAY . I SON'T WANNA HEAR THAT sh*t .

Haha I bet thats exactly what you told your mother when she told you to go to bed lol.... Actin like your b*tch a$$ has the motovation to get up and work like everyone else :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

INTEGRITY
lieutenant

Post by INTEGRITY » January 30th, 2011, 1:27 pm

hey lord, u know sum cat name JOHN goes by demonboy,i think he italian

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » January 30th, 2011, 2:47 pm

INTEGRITY wrote:hey lord, u know sum cat name JOHN goes by demonboy,i think he italian
Ehh Ive heard of a Demon but not Demonboy... You know what set he's from??

INTEGRITY
lieutenant

Post by INTEGRITY » January 30th, 2011, 3:17 pm

nt sure,i know he hung with cms skins and bomberboys,

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » January 30th, 2011, 6:35 pm

INTEGRITY wrote:nt sure,i know he hung with cms skins and bomberboys,
Not too sure.... I remember seein CMS and 77s at the Punk concerts I go to... Never heard of the Bomber boys but im sure they're another skin crew.... I wouldnt doubt a GL hanging with em though... I was told by a Sayre Park GL that few members of those crews along with the SHARP Skins were considering joining the GLN.... Some of those guys are okay, but others Ive come across Im not a big fan of....

INTEGRITY
lieutenant

Post by INTEGRITY » January 30th, 2011, 8:24 pm

Bomber boys are pretty much extinct but got sum old heads still around i think,pretty much drink with them once in a while listen to skrewdriver and R.a.c get drunk terrioze yuppies lol

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » January 30th, 2011, 11:24 pm

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME wrote:honkey please , ur nation doesn't even have a presences anywhere in the go ; ya'll not in the blend nowhere . & jea who hasn't seen that tried a$$ episode of the mob on gangland .

AND WHAT ABOUT YA'LL SCARRY a$$ BITCHES???AH MANEKIN f*g???DIDN'T YALL GAVE UP 59TH AND CAL TO THA N*ggaz WHOM YA'LL IDOLIZED???AH b*tch???AND b*tch DON'T ACT LIKE U DON'T KNOW WHOM I'M TALKIN ABOUT???CAUSE b*tch U KNOW DAM WELL WHO EXACTLY WHOM I'M TALKIN ABOUT???SO b*tch DON'T ACT DUMB AND DON'T EVEN TRY TO DENIED IT???CAUSE YA'LL MANEKIN FAGZ WANNA TRY TO IMPERSONATE THEM N*ggaz AND BTCH WHERE TALKIN ABOUT THA SAME N*ggaz WHOM YA'LL TRY TO COPY THEIR STYLE AND RIPPED OFF THEIR SYMBOLS AND sh*t AND THA SAME N*ggaz WHOM YA'LL BITCHES WANNA EMULATE FROM???AH b*tch U DIDN'T THOUGH THAT YA'LL WASN'T GONNA GET CAUGHT AND THEN TRY TO GET AWAY WITH IT???NAH b*tch???I DON'T THINK SO.......AND YET b*tch YA'LL p*ssy BORN GAY a$$ GANG TRY SO HARD TO IMITATE???AND YET YA'LL STILL CAN'T BE THEM..........AND b*tch I'M GONNA QUIT GUESSIN BUT THA N*ggaz THAT YA'LL TRY TO PORTRAIT AND TRY TO IMPERSONATE SO BAD ARE THEM SD'Z...........YOUR IDOLZ.........THA SAME N*ggaz WHO YA'LL IDOLIZED..............THA SAME N*ggaz WHOM YA'LL RIPPED OFF THEIR BULLHORNS WHICH IT NEVER BELONG TO YA'LL IN THA FIRST PLACE..........THA SAME N*ggaz WHOM YA'LL SNATCHED AND STOLE THEIR HEART AND HORNS AND THA DEVIL TAIL ON THA END........AND THA SAME N*ggaz WHO YA'LL RIPPED OFF THEIR DEVIL FACE........ AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORST FOR YA'LL SCARRY BITCHES........YA'LL MANEKIN BITCHES HAD TO OPEN UP A HOOD RIGHT NEXT TO A CRAZY a$$ VICIOUS MEXICAN GANG WHOM YA'LL BITCHES IDOLIZED SO MUCH......AND ON A MEXICAN NEIGHBORHOOD.......A BLOCK AWAY FROM THA MOST DANGEROUS CRAZIEST MEXICAN FOLKZ GANG AND WHOM YA'LL PUSSIES WANNA EMULATE FROM AND b*tch THEM N*ggaz WHO U KNOW WHOM I'M TALKIN ABOUT ARE THEM SD'Z..........YOUR IDOLZ!!!AND IN A LITTLE SHORT TIME???WHAT HAPPEN TO YA'LL FAGGOTZ.........YA'LL GOT TAKEN OUT..........IN A QUICK.........BY THEM...........BY YOUR IDOLS.........THEM SD'Z...........YA'LL BITCHES DIDN'T EVEN LAST A MONTH OR SO NOT EVEN A WEEK..........THEN YA'LL MANEKIN FAGZ TRY TO DO THA SAME sh*t ON 31ST AND CICERO,RIGHT IN BUNNY'S HOOD AND WHAT HAPPEN TO YA'LL DURING YOUR LITTLE WAR WITH THEM RABID RABBITZ???YA'LL BITCHES LEFT LIKE LITTLE SCARE MICE..........YA'LL MANEKIN PUSSIES RAN AND LEFT........NOT EVEN A GOODBEY...........AND NOW THERE AINT NO MORE MANEKINZ ON 31ST AND CICERO AND DAM SURE THERE AINT NO MANEKINZ ON 59TH AND CAL...............AND b*tch U WANNA TALK ABOUT ANY PRESENCE???ON ANYWHERE???OR BLEND NOWHERE???WELL b*tch LET'S KEEP TALKIN MORE ABOUT YA'LL THEN??? DIDN'T YA'LL MOTHERLAND GOT TAKEN OUT???AH b*tch???DIDN'T YA'LL LEFT AND GOT EXTERMINATED BY THEM COBRAZ???AND THEN THA FEDZ TOOK OVA??AH b*tch???AND b*tch WHERE ARE YOUR PRESENCE???WHERE ARE YOUR BLEND NOWHERE???IF YA'LL MANEKIM FAGZ DON'T EVEN GOT YOUR OWN MOTHERLAND???AND YET U COME HERE AND TALK sh*t ABOUT A WHITE GANG..........THAT BACK THEN THEM N*ggaz GAVE YA'LL NIGHTMARES...........b*tch IN CASE U DIDN'T KNOW..........BACK IN THA 80'Z THEM GAYLORD N*ggaz HAVE KILLED MORE MANEKINZ THAN US KINGZ,IG'Z,COBRAZ,ROYALS,VICELORDS,FAMILIA STONES,SPANISH LORDS OR ANY OTHER GANG CITYWIDE...............SO b*tch I WOULDN'T TALK IF I WAS U???CAUSE b*tch YOUR OWN MOTHERLAND GOT SHUT DOWN BY THA FEDZ.............AND b*tch I AINT TALKIN ABOUT NO F.B.I. OR NO C.I.A OR NOT EVEN THA I.R.S...........b*tch I'M TALKIN ABOUT...............FEDEX............CAUSE YA'LL DUMB MANEKIN BITCHES WERE SENDIN THA WRONG ZIPCODES TO EACH OTHER AND THEN TO MAKE MATTERS WORST............YA'LL MANEKIN FAGZ WERE SENDIN WRONG PACKAGES AND sh*t AND U KNOW DAM WELL THAT FEDEX HAS A STRICT POLICY THAT YA'LL BITCHES CAN'T BE SENDIN NO DILDOS OR VIBRATORS OR ANY TYPE OF KIND OF SEX TOYZ..............AND b*tch THAT'S WHY YOUR GAY a$$ MOTHERLAND OF GAY a$$ ROCKWELL AND POTOMAC GOT SHUT DOWN............AND NOW THA GAY a$$ TWILIGHT ZONE IS GONNA BECOME A NICE YUPPIE UPSCALE NEIGHBORHOOD AND RIGHT ABOUT NOW b*tch I'M IN TALKS WITH A REAL ESTATE AGENT............IN NEGOTIATIONS ABOUT TO OPEN UP A RESTAURANT............AND b*tch IF U WANT A JOB...........THEN YOUR GONNA HAVE TO KNOW OR LEARN HOW TO MAKE RESERVATIONS AND LEARN HOW TO SPEAK FRENCH.............SO b*tch IF U STILL WANT A JOB FROM YOUR KING.............THEN b*tch YOUR GONNA HAVE TO BOW DOWN TO THEE ALMIGHTY CROWN............YOUR GONNA HAVE TO BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING.........WHO'S THAT'S ME b*tch........KING HOLLYWOOD..........AND BOW DOWN TO THEE ALKN AND BOW DOWN TO THA CITY OF THA CHI..............CAUSE IS STILL ALKN............IS STILL CHI..............AND STILL f*ck ALL MANEKINZ AND f*ck NEW YORK!!!NOW WHAT U GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT???AH MANEKIN b*tch???