wud up with Simon City Royals?

PLAYBOYG
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ROSSETTI

Re: wud up with Simon City Royals?

Unread post by PLAYBOYG » January 20th, 2012, 10:31 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
PLAYBOYG wrote:TELL U WHAT U GNA RUNO A ROYAL BEFORE A GAYLORD :tiphat: IMO, YO GREASER U FAMLIAR WITH THE M.O.B MC ? THEY SAID GLORDS WHITE POWER. IDGAF REALLY,

Ive personally come across the M.O.B. M/C in Fox Lake :2cents: Theyve certainly come across us in the bars and I dont know what impression we would have gave them that we were WP :wtf: The MOB M/C is the one with that Skull n Snake for a logo right??? I know the one I came across had a "Support Your Local Outlaws" patch also on his jacket.... You ever hear the phrase "a picture worth a 1,000 words"???? Well...... Take a look at this G-L picture from Uptown in the mid-80s and then ask yourself if GayLords are predjudice :2cents:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62614887N07/6104011523/

GOD DAMN RIGHT , I SEEN THE SAME SHIT, BLACK SHIRT WITH THE WHITE LETTERS AND
GUN :lmao: I TOLD EM WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF SUM 81s WOULD SEE THAT ? HE REPLIED " NOTHING GOOD" LOL

RPJ
foot soldier
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by RPJ » January 21st, 2012, 1:24 am

Greasers712 wrote:
RPJ wrote:712, but with all due respect, whats up with the pro American gang stuff? Back in the day i never once seen Gaylords tag or talk about being pro American. Are you trying to be P.C?
Ive seen between 80-100 G-L cards threw out the years and never once did i see an American flag as part of the design of the card. Anybody can go to Flickr.com and check out the cards themselves as theres an extensive collection of cards there.
Ive seen ill bet 1000 G-L tags since the early 80s and again, nothing about being America. Now what i did see was Klansmen, WPO and swastikas.
While i know there were some non white members but lets be honest here, the nation was like 98-99% white.
I also know that not everybody within the nation rode the WPO stance, but to play it off now in modern times that the G-Ls were this group of guys who accepted every race just isnt true.
Its like you guys are denying part of your past.

Like I said look at the pics you old Jouster. Ive never denied shit.. To my knowledge from GL Brothers who LIVED it said the whole Klansmen thing didnt come out till the 80s and really it was a scare tactic to the Puerto Rican "immigrants"..... But shit, SPY RIP was Puerto Rican!!! You see what Im saying?? I myself have shorties who are Mexican/American and even they know about our past.... I would say 25% of our membership is of non-White race and thats real talk :2cents: We have Euro-Americans Native-Americans Mexican-Americans PuertoRican-Americans Jap/Philipino-Americans and shit theres even guys fro LAWNDALE N ALTGELD and N MOFFAT N CAMPBELL GLs WHO ARE 1/2 BLACK :2cents: Not to mention the majority Black set around Lawrence n Broadway in Uptown :2cents: I tell you what. Next GL get together you attend ask for W. and straight up call him a NIGGER...... Then I want want you to come back to this site and say that were a WP gang
712, im not saying there were not any non white members as we all knew there were. I actually used to hang with Whitey from M&N who wasnt white.
Im just saying that never once in the 80s did i hear any G-L call him self a pro American and say they used certain symbols as scare tactics.

Greenghost2212
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » January 21st, 2012, 3:59 am

[color=#40FF40HEY PLAYBOY I JUST SAW SOME OLD THREDS AND WE USED TO GO IN ON EACH OTHER FOR NO REASON LOL U USED TO GO IN LOL BUT SHIT NO BS I SAW SOME JOUSTER CARDS WIT WP SHIT ON EM WHAT U GOTTA DAY TO THAT JOUSTER AND ALL WELL TOO NOW YALL THE ONES I THOUGHT EXTINT][/color]

PLAYBOYG
underboss

Unread post by PLAYBOYG » January 25th, 2012, 1:04 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:[color=#40FF40HEY PLAYBOY I JUST SAW SOME OLD THREDS AND WE USED TO GO IN ON EACH OTHER FOR NO REASON LOL U USED TO GO IN LOL BUT SHIT NO BS I SAW SOME JOUSTER CARDS WIT WP SHIT ON EM WHAT U GOTTA DAY TO THAT JOUSTER AND ALL WELL TOO NOW YALL THE ONES I THOUGHT EXTINT][/color]

YEAH I REMEMBER , I MADE UP SOME LAME ASS NAME, AND TRIED TO STAY UNDER THE RADAR, BUT SLOWLY BUT SURELY I GAVE OUT MORE INFO, :lmao: THEN I COULDNT LOG INTO THAT INTEG ACCOUNT . SO I MADE A NEW ONE,

whiteBrazer666
captain
Affiliation: BzW - MWst - MORSE AND FARWELL FOLKKZ

Unread post by whiteBrazer666 » January 25th, 2012, 9:11 am

Greaser712 u for real??? theres gaylords on lawrence and broadway (and they black!?) ??? shit that spot aint even look like a place a gang would be in......however im sure you could make lotta dough on that spot, cuz its hella busy 24/7....wow this forum and da info i get from here never fails to impress me....big ups

Greasers712
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Unread post by Greasers712 » January 25th, 2012, 12:02 pm

whiteBrazer666 wrote:Greaser712 u for real??? theres gaylords on lawrence and broadway (and they black!?) ??? shit that spot aint even look like a place a gang would be in......however im sure you could make lotta dough on that spot, cuz its hella busy 24/7....wow this forum and da info i get from here never fails to impress me....big ups

I had a pic up while back with some Uptown GLs with a Black Lord. L/B had White GLs but also had Blacks members in the mix too.... Now adays Lawrence n Broaday is known for Rib Fest I beleive. Take a walk through the Sunnyside n Magnolia hood :2cents: That was a stronghold from the 70s throughout the 90s-early 00s.... That neighborhood is largly gentrified though. 60s-80s it was a very poor neighborhood of mostly Southern Whites and was noted as one of the worst neighborhoods in America.

RPJ
foot soldier

Unread post by RPJ » January 25th, 2012, 6:16 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:[color=#40FF40HEY PLAYBOY I JUST SAW SOME OLD THREDS AND WE USED TO GO IN ON EACH OTHER FOR NO REASON LOL U USED TO GO IN LOL BUT SHIT NO BS I SAW SOME JOUSTER CARDS WIT WP SHIT ON EM WHAT U GOTTA DAY TO THAT JOUSTER AND ALL WELL TOO NOW YALL THE ONES I THOUGHT EXTINT][/color]
WP??

PLAYBOYG
underboss

Unread post by PLAYBOYG » January 25th, 2012, 6:40 pm

RPJ wrote:
WP??
WPOWER, IF ITS NOT WHITE ITS NOT RIGHT :lmao:

whiteBrazer666
captain
Affiliation: BzW - MWst - MORSE AND FARWELL FOLKKZ

Unread post by whiteBrazer666 » January 25th, 2012, 7:11 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
whiteBrazer666 wrote:Greaser712 u for real??? theres gaylords on lawrence and broadway (and they black!?) ??? shit that spot aint even look like a place a gang would be in......however im sure you could make lotta dough on that spot, cuz its hella busy 24/7....wow this forum and da info i get from here never fails to impress me....big ups

I had a pic up while back with some Uptown GLs with a Black Lord. L/B had White GLs but also had Blacks members in the mix too.... Now adays Lawrence n Broaday is known for Rib Fest I beleive. Take a walk through the Sunnyside n Magnolia hood :2cents: That was a stronghold from the 70s throughout the 90s-early 00s.... That neighborhood is largly gentrified though. 60s-80s it was a very poor neighborhood of mostly Southern Whites and was noted as one of the worst neighborhoods in America.
i know those streets down there.....if i rememeber right my auntie used to work in a preschool round that area...used to drive her to work..

RPJ
foot soldier

Unread post by RPJ » January 25th, 2012, 7:24 pm

Jousters were part of the WPO alliance, but we never used that saying.
In about 1986 or so, the TJN allied with the people alliance, but did keep a WPO stance at the same time but less so.
At Riis Park we were cool with all fin balls and even hung out with Kings from time to time as a king from the Humbolt area moved right across the street from us.

imblack
boss
Affiliation: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Unread post by imblack » June 15th, 2012, 2:49 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
GD Michigan wrote:I'm from Saginaw so I don't aint to many white gangs here and I aint never heard of a white gang in this day and age that holds nothin down..... I mean its whiteboys who go hard but dey belong to mixed gangs or a gang that predominantly another race.

So my question is foe da chi niggas....... Do tha royals go hard or are they just like a suburban gang. Please gimmie honest answers I don't want no one commin in on no hater ass shit just the facts mane haha
ACTUALLY THEE ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYALS WERE ONCE A POWERHOUSE.........A SUPERPOWER WHITE GANG ORIGINATED FROM THA CHI............THEY WERE AT ONE TIME TRU OUT THA LAST 5 DECADES OF THA 20TH CENTURY THA MOST BIGGEST AND LARGEST WHITE GANG IN THA CITY AND IN THA WORLD AND ONE OF THA MOST VICIOUS WHITE GANG THAT THA CITY OF CHICAGO HAS EVER WITNESS............NOT ONLY THEY WERE BOLD AND BRAVE ON THEIR STREET TACTICS..........BUT THEY WERE ALSO RISK TAKERS AND MOST OF ALL THEY WERE EXTREMLY VIOLENT................THEY WERE THA MAIN REASON WHY ALOT OF THA OLD GANGZ LIKE THA JOUSTERS,STONE FREAKS,PUERTO RICAN STONES,INSANE HOE/A'Z AND THEIR WORST ADVERSARY THEE INSANE UNKNOWNS DON'T EXIST TODAY..........CAUSE THEY WERE THA ONES WHO ACTUALLY DESIGNED THEIR WHOLE TOTAL DESTRUCTION AND ENGINEER THEIR WHOLE TOTAL DEMISE................DURING THA 80'Z WHICH WAS THA CRACK EPIDEMIC ERA..........THEE ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYALS BECAME THA BIGGEST AND MOST POWERFUL WHITE GANG IN THA CITY..........THEY ACHIEVE TO BECOME A SUPERGANG..........A FORCE..........A FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH AND THEY SPREAD THEIR EMPIRE TRU OUT THA WHOLE CITY OF THA CHI,LIKE ROMANS............INCLUDING THA SOUTHSIDE..............ROYALS WERE ALSO SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES..........MUCH LIKE THEIR COUNTERPARTS LIKE THEE ALMIGHTY GAYLORDS...........THEIR WHOLE MAIN HOOD WHICH AT THAT TIME IT WAS SOUTHPORT AND FULLERTON BECAME A FORTRESS MUCH LIKE THA ALAMO..........THEIR WHOLE HOOD WAS SURROUNDED WITH THEIR WORST ARCH NEMESIS LIKE THEE INSANE UNKNOWNS,PUERTO RICAN STONES AND INSANE DEUCES...........THEY ALSO GAVE NIGHTMARES TO THEIR WORST ENEMIES...........SPECIALLY THA LIKES OF THEE INSANE UNKNOWNS WHO THEY WERE IN VICIOUS WARS AGAINST EACH OTHERS AND WHOM THA ROYALS HAD KILLED THEIR MAIN LEADER AND TOOK THEIR HOOD AWAY FROM THEM IN THEIR EARLIER STAGES..........ONE PROMINET RISIN STAR ROYAL BECAME THA FIRST ONE TO INITIATE THA DEMISE OF THEE INSANE UNKNOWS AND THA ONE WHO BROKE THA COLOR RACIAL BOUNDARIES..........HE WAS VERY INSTRUMENTAL FOR ALLOWIN OTHER LATINOS IN THA ROYAL FOLD..........THUS FAR HE WAS THA FIRST LATINO TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THEE ASCRN AND WAS ALSO IN CHARGE OF A SMALL RANK OF VICIOUS YOUNG ROYALS WOLVES AND HE RAISED HELL NOT ONLY HIS ENEMIES..........BUT HIS OWN ALLIES LIKE THA LATIN EAGLES,PBC'Z AND THA MANEKIN LATINA DONUTZ.......NOW IN CASE YOUR WONDERING WHOM I'M TALKIN ABOUT HE'S NAME WAS POOCHIE AND HE WAS WORST THAN ANY DOWN ASS NIGGA U CAN'T ENCOUNTER............AT 15 HE BEAT THA SHIT OUT OF A 32 YEARS OLD GROWN ASS MAN WHO WAS ALSO THA MAIN CHIEF LEADER OF THEE ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES..........AT 16 HE CAUGHT AND WHOOP THA MAIN CHIEF OF THEE INSANE UNKNOWS WHO'S NAME WAS ZALE IN BROAD DAYLIGHT IN PUBLIC INSIDE AT A BURGER KING RESTAURANT DOWN AT LINCOLN AND BELMOINT AND ASHLAND...........AT 17 HE BECAME SECOND IN COMMAND..........BY 1987 HE ALREADY BECAME THA MOST KNOWN GANGSTA IN THA NORTHSIDE AMONG HIS PEERS AND AMONG HIS WORST ENEMIES..........SPECIALLY THA LIKE OF THEE INSANE UNKNOWNS WHOM POOCHIE WHOOP THEIR LEADER AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY HE TOOK HIS GIRL WHO SHE WAS CHEATIN WITH HIM DURING THA WHOLE KAOS..........IN 1988 HE WHOOP AND SMASH 2 MANEKINZ ALL BY HIMSELF RIGHT IN THA CORNER OF IRVING PARK AND BELL WHICH WAS BACK THEN A MANEKIN HOOD..........BY 1988 HE ALREADY HAD RECRUITED A MASS OF YOUNG LATINO ROYALS..........THA MAJORITY OF THEM WERE PUERTO RICANS AND FEW MEXICANS..............HE BECAME A SHARP POISED LEADER AT 17............AND IN THA SUMMER OF 1989 HE MET HIS FATE...........HE MET HIS DEMISED AND WAS MURDER.........NOW WHEN PEOPLE TALK ABOUT ROYALS........NIGGAZ GOT TO TALK ABOUT POOCHIE AS WELL..........CAUSE HE HELP AND BUILD THA FOUNDATION FOR ROYALS........HE WAS VERY INSTRUMENTAL FOR OTHER LATINOS CAN JOINED AND PART TAKE...... HE ALSO BROKE THA COLOR BARRIERS AND BREAK THA COLOR BOUNDARIES AND COLOR TABOO........THAT WAY THA NEXT GENERATION OF LATINOS CAN BECOME ROYALS..........TRU OUT THA YEARS ROYALS WERE JUST KNOWN AS A WHITE GANG AND THEY STARTED OUT AS A WHITE GANG.............BUT TODAY THEIR NOT JUST A WHITE GANG ANYMORE............THEIR NOW A LATINO GANG..............CAUSE NOW ALL THA ROYALS ARE MEXICANZ..............BUT BACK DURING THA LATE 80'Z.........ROYALS WERE NOT EVEN CLOSED OF BEIGN LATINS............THEY WERE JUST A SIMPLE WHITE GANG...........A POWERFUL WHITE GANG...........PERHAPS THA BIGGEST WHITE GANG IN THA WORLD.......NO OTHER WHITE GANG HAS EVER ACHIEVE OR REACH THAT TYPE OF STATUS AND NOTORIETY.........AND A LITTLE KNOWN FACT ABOUT ROYAL HISTORY THAT PEOPLE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT.............IS THAT WHEN THA ROYALS STARTED IN THA BEGGININ THEY BECAME THA FIRST RACIST WHITE GANG IN THA CHI AND A LITTLE THING U MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT IS THAT THEY WERE SONS OF KKK MEMBERS............NOW TODAY ROYALS HAVE DECLINED THEIR MEMBERSHIP NUMBERS AND DECLINED THEIR ONCE SUPERPOWER..........TODAY THERE'S ONLY LIKE 5 ROYALS SETS OR PERHAPS EVEN LESS...........AND NOW IS NO LONGER A WHITE GANG.............IS NOW A LATINO GANG............UNLIKE THEIR COUNTERPARTS LIKE THEE ALMIGHTY GAYLORDS WHO STILL HAVE WHITE MEMBERS AND STILL RACIST.........BUT THEY DON'T ALLOWED LATINOS TO PART TAKE OR BECOME FULL FLEDGE MEMBERS.........BUT FROM WHAT I HEAR THEE ALMIGHTY GAYLORDS ARE MAKIN A COMEBACK.........AND HOPE THEY DO..........CAUSE KEEP IN MIND........THEY WERE THA ONES WHO WERE TAKIN OUT THA GARBAGE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT KIND OF GARBAGE I'M TALKIN ABOUT AND THAT GARBAGE HAS A NAME...........MANEKINZ,INSANE HOE/A'Z AND SNAKES.........THEM GAYLORDS GAVE LIVIN NIGHTMARES TO EVERY MANEKINZ,SNAKES AND INSANE HOE/A'Z IN THA CITY OF THA CHI...........TOO BAD THEY ALSO MET THEIR DEMISE WHEN THEY CHALLENGE THEE ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS..........AND THOSE ARE JUST FACTS AND THAT'S CHICAGO GANG HISTORY............I TELL IT LIKE IT IS..........THAT WAY I CAN EDUCATE THA NEUTRONS AND OUT OF TOWNERS............AND THAT'S CHICAGO GANG HISTORY..........CAUSE AFTER ALL WE INVENTED IT............AMOR!!!
:tiphat:

CaliJerkz
soldier
Region: West
Affiliation: Big Faces Republic Records

Unread post by CaliJerkz » June 15th, 2012, 7:52 pm

GDCrip36O wrote:I'm from Saginaw so I don't aint to many white gangs here and I aint never heard of a white gang in this day and age that holds nothin down..... I mean its whiteboys who go hard but dey belong to mixed gangs or a gang that predominantly another race.

So my question is foe da chi niggas....... Do tha royals go hard or are they just like a suburban gang. Please gimmie honest answers I don't want no one commin in on no hater ass shit just the facts mane haha
We Republicans - Big Faces Republic Records
[youtube-embed]<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/BfuAUkQmVqw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube-embed]
We Republicans lol Nigga you Black wtf they in yo city

Psmurf18
fresh meat

Unread post by Psmurf18 » June 18th, 2012, 3:22 am

much respect king hollywood for all the info in this thread poochie my cousin and his name set in stone amongst royals and is the reason other than whites are allowed in the nation and niggas seem to forget SCR are founding members of the folks nation be sure to let that be known too http://chicagogangs.org/index.php?pr=ALMIGHTY_SCR

Im not hear to disrespect any other nations Im cool with anybody cool with me im folks but got finball friends real talk fuck that street shit

Greenghost2212
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » July 12th, 2012, 12:13 am

Shit I haven't saw a royal since 04 05

gzboss6
foot soldier
Region: North East
Affiliation: 720

Unread post by gzboss6 » July 12th, 2012, 6:35 am

Wat the fuck is gaylords