974 Insane Gangsta Disciples til tha world 6low

blacksmoke
fresh meat

Re: 974 Insane Gangsta Disciples til tha world 6low

Post by blacksmoke » August 13th, 2011, 4:29 am

And your point,i know my colors and what we ABOUT, you see where im comin from,
what i tryin to figure out why the word sayin that IGD aint real ;
every body heard of them,and know they some of the realest in it, but n*ggas show lack of respect just because their orgins is unknown to the public or, that their leader(s) names stay(ed) in the shadows WTF, ,,, real n*gga sh*t :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

I-7
fresh meat

Post by I-7 » August 13th, 2011, 11:44 pm

IGD all day everyday N 2 yu N*ggaz haitin 0n us Get 0ff dat Gay sh*t

blacksmoke
fresh meat

Post by blacksmoke » August 14th, 2011, 5:26 am

I-7 wrote:IGD all day everyday N 2 yu N*ggaz haitin 0n us Get 0ff dat Gay sh*t
PML BOS the 9 nine gon shine regardless, they fail to realize that

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate

Post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » August 15th, 2011, 1:35 am

choosta knicca wrote:d'em n*ggas a real mob dey sh*t aint structered rite but dey out here i knew a couple of de'm n*ggas dey said dey colors was all black and dey broke dey hat 2 da left & right d'e m n*ggas shook up gangsta wit evey thing and dey drop rakes but wen dey shook up dey sh*t dey got dey own lil shake and de'm n*ggas drew six point stars on sh*t but buddy told me dey look up 2 hoover but dey kinda like fuk hoover dey renegades but i think dey still kinda follow folkz by-laws
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i done heard it all funny thing is a bro on this site told me the same thing. he said he saw a igd back in 96 and laughed in his face at northland when he told him what he was and hasnt seen one since :lol:

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate

Post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » August 15th, 2011, 1:36 am

blacksmoke wrote:

u fail to realize your click aint real :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killself:

blacksmoke
fresh meat

Post by blacksmoke » August 15th, 2011, 6:23 am

ok im listenin, please explain and prove me wrong, do me that one favor

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » August 16th, 2011, 6:15 pm

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:
blacksmoke wrote:

It Is Real, Gangland Groupie a$$ n*gga....First U Said The Mob Never Existed...

Then U Said It WAS A Part Of The Alliance? Which Yo' f*ggot a$$ Acknowledged After Ya Boi Checked Yo' Weak a$$ In That Chi-Town Video Thread...

Then U Claimed N*ggaz LIT Was Bogus Because U HAD A COUSIN THAT U CONVINCED TO PANCAKE & KNEW REAL GD'S But When I Asked U That One Simple a$$ Question With The Autographed CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY OF YA FAV. PLAYER OF ALL TIME KOBE BRYANT On The Line, U COULDN'T ANSWER IT...It's Been A Year Now & U Still Can't...Because Yo' Stupid a$$ Thought That 8-Ball LIT Was ACTUALLY INSANE LIT...Hahahaaaaaaa

The Mob Still Standing, Still Spread All Throughout The Country & Still Ain't Droppin' The 9....

While Yo' b*tch a$$ Flip Flopping All Over The Place From IIVL To IVL & Now It's Just VL BLACK & GOLD Huh? What Happened? The Bros X'd Yo' Muhfuckin' a$$? Hahaha...n*gga U Be In More IGD Threads Than I Do Repeating The Same Bullshit Over & Over... :smh: :lol:

Don't Worry Though...I Got Ya Covered...

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=47616&p=802002

THAT'S YOU, b*tch...

Remember This Post? :lol:

MoNDaY wrote:
IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:also bgd was on that list to and we all know what happened and what hoover said so im still right
:wtf3:

Oh Really?
IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:
Kave Man wrote:Because U Type A 9 To Disrespect N*ggaz Don't Mean sh*t To Us...

Our 9 Is A 9, n*gga...U Know...AN ACTUAL NUMBER...
ur a fake gang member :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
bdn 4 life wrote:974killa
how can u kill something that dont exist? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:you asking people to provide proof is hilarious. GD says your bogus BD says your bogus the people nation as a whole sees your bogus but you storm around thread looking for proff so u can sleep at night :lol: igd is bogus so is bgd. but the difference is bgd actually existed yall didnt :lol: stop posting unless u wanna plug with a real folk and get brought in other wise your embarrassing yourself and your pseudo disciple click.
& U Still A b*tch a$$ n*gga...Haha :lol:

n*gga, U Ain't Got sh*t To Do But Involve Yourself In Politics That U KNOW NOT A F*ck*n' THING ABOUT...Hahaha..U Just Some f*g a$$ n*gga Netbanging & Creating Stories About How U Met Some 9 Somewhere Or KNOW SOME BULLSHIT...Take Yo' Fraud a$$ Back To One Of The J Threads & Try To Get Them N*ggaz To Believe U A Real Lord First, n*gga...Then Come Talk sh*t...Haha

choosta knicca
associate

Post by choosta knicca » August 17th, 2011, 12:41 am

:321: fuk u mean i went 2 skool wit 3 of d'em n*ggas d'em n*ggas got lit and everything and one of da older homies insane crazy did his time and everthing now he out still claim dat sh*t old as hell d'em n*ggas aint deep out here but dey is out here :smoke:

Khan Gangster
prospect

Post by Khan Gangster » August 17th, 2011, 4:17 pm

I done heard of IGDz down in Atlanta. n*ggas hollerin out 9-7-4 to the World Blow! But the Chi... I aint gonna speak on that.

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate

Post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » August 17th, 2011, 6:57 pm

MoNDaY wrote:
blacksmoke wrote:

Then U Said It WAS A Part Of The Alliance? Which Yo' f*ggot a$$ Acknowledged After Ya Boi Checked Yo' Weak a$$ In That Chi-Town Video Thread...

Then U Claimed N*ggaz LIT Was Bogus Because U HAD A COUSIN THAT U CONVINCED TO PANCAKE & KNEW REAL GD'S But When I Asked U That One Simple a$$ Question With The Autographed CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY OF YA FAV. PLAYER OF ALL TIME KOBE BRYANT On The Line, U COULDN'T ANSWER IT...It's Been A Year Now & U Still Can't...Because Yo' Stupid a$$ Thought That 8-Ball LIT Was ACTUALLY INSANE LIT...Hahahaaaaaaa

The Mob Still Standing, Still Spread All Throughout The Country & Still Ain't Droppin' The 9....

While Yo' b*tch a$$ Flip Flopping All Over The Place From IIVL To IVL & Now It's Just VL BLACK & GOLD Huh? What Happened? The Bros X'd Yo' Muhfuckin' a$$? Hahaha...n*gga U Be In More IGD Threads Than I Do Repeating The Same Bullshit Over & Over... :smh: :lol:

THAT'S YOU, b*tch...

MoNDaY wrote:
IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:also bgd was on that list to and we all know what happened and what hoover said so im still right

Oh Really?

IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:you asking people to provide proof is hilarious. GD says your bogus BD says your bogus the people nation as a whole sees your bogus but you storm around thread looking for proff so u can sleep at night :lol: igd is bogus so is bgd. but the difference is bgd actually existed yall didnt :lol: stop posting unless u wanna plug with a real folk and get brought in other wise your embarrassing yourself and your pseudo disciple click.

n*gga, U Ain't Got sh*t To Do But Involve Yourself In Politics That U KNOW NOT A F*ck*n' THING ABOUT...Hahaha..U Just Some f*g a$$ n*gga Netbanging & Creating Stories About How U Met Some 9 Somewhere Or KNOW SOME BULLSHIT...Take Yo' Fraud a$$ Back To One Of The J Threads & Try To Get Them N*ggaz To Believe U A Real Lord First, n*gga...Then Come Talk sh*t...Haha
:facepalm: :facepalm: not u again. i ended you before. and them aint even the igd yall claim its something totally diffrent :rofl: :rofl: real GDZ see i capitialized real already spoke on this and this thread has already been adressed.

you bogus and i aint even reading what u typed kuz for one igd is fugazy 2 you dont know any better your in the deep south and not plugged . and 3 yours a clown and writing this aint gonna change your status :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate

Post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » August 17th, 2011, 6:59 pm

:lmao: :lmao: that n*gga mad at the wrong n*gga u should be mad at your psuedo chief for bringing u into that bullshit :lol:

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » August 17th, 2011, 7:01 pm

MoNDaY wrote:
blacksmoke wrote:

THAT'S YOU, b*tch...

MoNDaY wrote:

Oh Really?

:facepalm: :facepalm: not u again. i ended you before. and them aint even the igd yall claim its something totally diffrent :rofl: :rofl: real GDZ see i capitialized real already spoke on this and this thread has already been adressed.

you bogus and i aint even reading what u typed kuz for one igd is fugazy 2 you dont know any better your in the deep south and not plugged . and 3 yours a clown and writing this aint gonna change your status :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
There Yo' f*ggot Gang Groupie a$$ Go Speaking Bullshit Again...& What Renegade Mob Is "Plugged", U Stupid Muhfucka? Ahaha..That sh*t Don't Benefit N*ggaz For Nothing Nowdays Except Sanctuary...sh*t That ho* a$$ N*ggaz Like U Need....Protection From Other N*ggaz...Hahaha

n*gga Kill Yaself...

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate

Post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » August 17th, 2011, 7:06 pm

MoNDaY wrote:
MoNDaY wrote:
blacksmoke wrote:

THAT'S YOU, b*tch...

MoNDaY wrote:

Oh Really?

There Yo' f*ggot Gang Groupie a$$ Go Speaking Bullshit Again...& What Renegade Mob Is "Plugged", U Stupid Muhfucka? Ahaha..That sh*t Don't Benefit N*ggaz For Nothing Nowdays Except Sanctuary...sh*t That ho* a$$ N*ggaz Like U Need....Protection From Other N*ggaz...Hahaha

n*gga Kill Yaself...
:facepalm: :facepalm: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you were never renegade to break off :rofl: i listen to real GDZ from the midwest especially chicago and they said ''your alright but your not real'' lol keep posting maybe a real folk will feel sorry for you and bring you in

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » August 17th, 2011, 7:16 pm

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote::lmao: :lmao: that n*gga mad at the wrong n*gga u should be mad at your psuedo chief for bringing u into that bullshit :lol:
Hahaha...U Gotta Be The Dumbest Netbanging Muhfucka On Here..

n*gga I Got Ya Posts On This Page...U Flip Flopping a$$ n*gga That Don't Know sh*t Except What U Read On Here...

U Didn't Know The 9 Was A Mob In The Alliance Until The Memo....

U Don't Know Anything About It Outside Of Reading 8-Ball sh*t Or What Somebody On Here Tell U...

U First Claimed U Never Knew Or Met Any IGD's Because It Was Just Some Down South BS Then U Flip-Flopped Talkin' Bout How U Haven't Met One Since The 90's :facepalm:

U Been Talking That Internet a$$ "PLUGGED" Bullshit From The Jump Even Though It's A RENEGADE MOB...Which Yo' Dumb a$$ Found Out Earlier This Year...& U STILL TALKIN' BOUT SOME "PLUGGED" BS....Ahaha

U Had To Politic With Some N*ggaz From On Here & THEY TOLD U That U A Fraud & Checked Yo' Weak a$$...So U A Fake a$$ FORMERLY "Plugged" n*gga & I'm A Real a$$ Renegade...

I Can Stand Alone While U Sucking Other n*gga's Balls Talkin' That Word Of Mouth Bullshit With No Knowledge/History @ All About The Mob...Haha

U A F*ck*n' Cheerleader For A Cause With No Basis Besides Yo' Petty a$$ Opinions Bout A Mob U More Fascinated With Than The sh*t U Actually Flauging.....Now That's The True Definition Of A Clown a$$ n*gga..ALL FOR SHOW :lol:

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » August 17th, 2011, 7:20 pm

MoNDaY wrote:
MoNDaY wrote:
blacksmoke wrote:

THAT'S YOU, b*tch...

MoNDaY wrote:

Oh Really?

n*gga Kill Yaself...
:facepalm: :facepalm: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you were never renegade to break off :rofl: i listen to real GDZ from the midwest especially chicago and they said ''your alright but your not real'' lol keep posting maybe a real folk will feel sorry for you and bring you in
Yeah I Guess That Memo Was For The Hell Of It Then....If U f*ck With Real GD's Then U'd Know What WTF A REAL FOLKS Is, f*ggot a$$ n*gga..... :lol:

Them Bullshit Crusades Mean Nothing Over Here...I Done Flatlined U On That Fuckery BOUT A MILLION F*ck*n' Times With This sh*t..

& U Still Coming On Here Talking THAT "WORD OF MOUTH" BULLSHIT...n*gga, GO f*ck WITH SOME REAL FOLKS FOR REAL...

& Not Ya Lil' 15 Year Old Homie From Up The Block Who's Real Because He Throwing Up Gang Signs Yo' Monkey a$$ Don't Know ...Haha

insanejwhite
fresh meat

Post by insanejwhite » August 18th, 2011, 5:53 pm

IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:theres no such thing as igd falsflagger :smh: :facepalm:

U crazy as f*ck vicci lou.. Theres no such thing as ivl

braids974
fresh meat

Post by braids974 » August 19th, 2011, 7:16 pm

I really don't c what all the back and forth about who exist and who don't is igd is out here might not be in the be In. The chi but other states we here and as far as gd not showing us any love because were not plugged that's kool most do show love even the ones from the chi but all will respect me I demand respect not only that I walk talk and breath dis sh*t folks put food on my table and wisdom in my mind showed me how to stand tall when I was a Lil n*gga and keep bass in my voice even now that I'm grown wit kids so its still 974

106UnionCL
fresh meat

Post by 106UnionCL » August 19th, 2011, 7:19 pm

yeah dont think its igd its just Insane cause thats dons smokeys crew from the greens

braids974
fresh meat

Post by braids974 » August 21st, 2011, 7:37 pm

Naw I wrote it right igd is what I meant to put and my point was that we mightn't b a plugged or recognised by chi but most of disciples to rock wit us even ones that hold rank I can only speak for my self but if u carry urself as a righteous brotha even opposition will respect u [ForbezDVD][/ForbezDVD]

BrooklynGetMoney6
corporal

Post by BrooklynGetMoney6 » August 29th, 2011, 11:05 am

braids974 wrote:Naw I wrote it right igd is what I meant to put and my point was that we mightn't b a plugged or recognised by chi but most of disciples to rock wit us even ones that hold rank I can only speak for my self but if u carry urself as a righteous brotha even opposition will respect u [ForbezDVD][/ForbezDVD]
Real G sh*t 9