Insane Popes Nation (Southside)

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Re: Insane Popes Nation (Southside)

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 2nd, 2011, 9:46 am

^^^HEY POPE.............DO YA'LL GO AGAINST THA COBRAZ DOWN BY YOUR BLOCK???ARE THEY STILL DOWN THERE???

ARCHER-P-
sergeant

Post by ARCHER-P- » March 2nd, 2011, 8:59 pm

-THEY WERE NEVER REALLY DEEP -THEY WERE ON OTHER SIDE WESTERN -STAYED IN THEIR LIL SNAKE HOLES-BUT YEAH WE USE TO FIGHT THEM ON SIGHT -THEM NORTHSIDE SNAKES WOULD COME THRU SOMETIMES BUT THAT WAS BACK IN DAY -THEM SNAKES CHEIF GOT POPPED IN THAT CHOP SHOP SHT YEARS YEARS AGO WITH THE BUNNIES

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 2nd, 2011, 9:11 pm

ARCHER-P- wrote:-THEY WERE NEVER REALLY DEEP -THEY WERE ON OTHER SIDE WESTERN -STAYED IN THEIR LIL SNAKE HOLES-BUT YEAH WE USE TO FIGHT THEM ON SIGHT -THEM NORTHSIDE SNAKES WOULD COME THRU SOMETIMES BUT THAT WAS BACK IN DAY -THEM SNAKES CHEIF GOT POPPED IN THAT CHOP SHOP SHT YEARS YEARS AGO WITH THE BUNNIES
OMG..........I HEARD ABOUT THAT PAPA...........THEM COBRAZ USED TO OWN A AUTO SHOP WHICH THEY WOULD CHOP SHOP ON STOLEN CARS.............YEAH I HEARD THAT THEM BUNNIES POP ONE OF THA MAIN HEADS OF THEM SNAKES......GOOD FOR THEM BUNNIES...............SUMTIMES U GOT TO LOVE THEM BUNNIES...........THIER MAKIN OUR JOBS VERY EASY............DON'T U THINK PAPA???

ARCHER-P-
sergeant

Post by ARCHER-P- » March 4th, 2011, 7:08 pm

THATS THE ONE BRO -THEM SNAKES WERE REAL KOOL WITH THEM FROM 47TH DAMEN AND IM PRETTY SURE FROM 38TH

G-RED
superior

Post by G-RED » March 4th, 2011, 7:13 pm

ARCHER-P- wrote:THATS THE ONE BRO -THEM SNAKES WERE REAL KOOL WITH THEM FROM 47TH DAMEN AND IM PRETTY SURE FROM 38TH
AY POPE......THOUGHT DA SS POPES HAD BROWN N DEY COLORS?? OR IS IT JST BLACK AND WHITE??

ARCHER-P-
sergeant

Post by ARCHER-P- » March 4th, 2011, 7:21 pm

PLAIN AND SIMPLE -BLACK -N- WHITE -THEM ALMIGHTY POPES HAD BLACK-GRAY FOR A LIL WHILE TILL THEY CAME BACK HOME OR JUST LEFT THE GANG SCENE -OH YEAH AFEW FLIPPED CVL -12ST

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 4th, 2011, 7:44 pm

^^^^INTERESTING POPE???

airmansix
fresh meat

Post by airmansix » March 8th, 2011, 2:53 am

ARCHER-P- wrote:--WE ON THE SOUTHSIDE ARE INSANE POPES- JUST ALMIGHTY INSANE POPES -ALMIGHTY POPES WAS FORMED ON SOUTHSIDE CUZ OF A CIVIL WAR BETWEEN SOUTHSIDE ALMIGHTY INSANE POPES @1994 FAR AS BEING UNDER THE ROLAID BANNER MAYBE WHEN WE GOT STARTED IN 70S BUT I THINK IT WAS FOR HOT MINUTE AND IT PROBABLY WAS CUZ WE GOT STARTED FROM THE NORTHSIDE POPES AND THEN DID OUR THING WE WERE PART OF THE POPES NATION IN CHICAGO BUT WE WERE THE SOUTHSIDE BRANCH OF THE NATION WHEN NORTHSIDE TURNED YOLKS -WE DID NOT AND THEN LATER WE TURNED PEOPLE CUZ WE ALWAYS BEEN FIGHTIN DONUTS-BUNNIES AND THE REST OF THEM KIND -IM FROM AROUND MID-80S BUT LIVED IN HOOD MAJORITY MY LIFE B4 THAT SO I KNOW POPES HISTORY -AND WHEN I HOOKED UP 5-6 WAS GOIN FULL FORCE
Archer- p -- I'm from 80's Popes to and you are right in what you say!

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 8th, 2011, 8:26 am

AND STILL ALKN

ARCHER-P-
sergeant

Post by ARCHER-P- » March 9th, 2011, 12:07 pm

airmansix wrote:
ARCHER-P- wrote:--WE ON THE SOUTHSIDE ARE INSANE POPES- JUST ALMIGHTY INSANE POPES -ALMIGHTY POPES WAS FORMED ON SOUTHSIDE CUZ OF A CIVIL WAR BETWEEN SOUTHSIDE ALMIGHTY INSANE POPES @1994 FAR AS BEING UNDER THE ROLAID BANNER MAYBE WHEN WE GOT STARTED IN 70S BUT I THINK IT WAS FOR HOT MINUTE AND IT PROBABLY WAS CUZ WE GOT STARTED FROM THE NORTHSIDE POPES AND THEN DID OUR THING WE WERE PART OF THE POPES NATION IN CHICAGO BUT WE WERE THE SOUTHSIDE BRANCH OF THE NATION WHEN NORTHSIDE TURNED YOLKS -WE DID NOT AND THEN LATER WE TURNED PEOPLE CUZ WE ALWAYS BEEN FIGHTIN DONUTS-BUNNIES AND THE REST OF THEM KIND -IM FROM AROUND MID-80S BUT LIVED IN HOOD MAJORITY MY LIFE B4 THAT SO I KNOW POPES HISTORY -AND WHEN I HOOKED UP 5-6 WAS GOIN FULL FORCE
Archer- p -- I'm from 80's Popes to and you are right in what you say!
I WENT TO CURIE BUT GRADUATED FROM MIAMI BOWL

airmansix
fresh meat

Post by airmansix » March 9th, 2011, 2:30 pm

Ha yea I hear ya. We made it up that way once or twice. I was over on 79th street hanging but grew up on 63rd. We had alot of guys from 63rd, I don't know why we didn't start somethin there at the time.

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 10th, 2011, 8:22 am

AND STILL ALKN

BCPope
fresh meat

Post by BCPope » March 14th, 2011, 7:41 am

we stil here not going anywhere....about n/s n s/s makin an alliance ... its werid i dont know how it was in the 70s w.e. im early 2000, now u see yawls mentioned l.k.st and l.v. haha.. man havent been at it with them for a minute .. all the kings we got into it from there ethere dead locked up or retired .. and l.v. been shut down .. l.k. has nothing but little a$$ kids who dont know wassup. and they have there hands full with the stones on leland . abotu us n the royals .. were koo but not like what it was. . the royals run there mouths alot .. b.m.s st snitched on there own cheif and sell there own peoples info and cant handle there own sh*t . about us and the southside .. i knwo for my generation . its been talked about with some .. nothing wide spread .. at first it was ganna be a mutal thing .. for the most part we show eachother respect due to the fact a P is a P in any light Blue or White . i remeber myself . had converstationswith k.c. lucky penguin spyder and they were going to flip northside because of b.s. from 34th and how they tried to conquer and shut them down and make them turn 34th. i know when i had set it up for them i was soon locked up due to some thing else and lost contact. ive always talked with some of the older heads via internet (s.s.P's) just telling each other be safe .. .its understandable how we stick to what we know .. think about it ... how would north side and south side benefit besides organzaton size etc. there at it with dz and 26 and we go at it with kings ..kinda screws things up .. really doesnt matter anymore now adays cause of all internal wars.. then u also have to think about power struggles and who calls it etc...its a great idea... if both sides worked and recurited where they headed north and we headed south and met in the middle it could work , but alotta knuckle heads would probley screw it up for no reason . :plank: :behead:

ARCHER-P-
sergeant

Post by ARCHER-P- » March 14th, 2011, 9:39 pm

BCPope wrote:we stil here not going anywhere....about n/s n s/s makin an alliance ... its werid i dont know how it was in the 70s w.e. im early 2000, now u see yawls mentioned l.k.st and l.v. haha.. man havent been at it with them for a minute .. all the kings we got into it from there ethere dead locked up or retired .. and l.v. been shut down .. l.k. has nothing but little @$$ kids who dont know wassup. and they have there hands full with the stones on leland . abotu us n the royals .. were koo but not like what it was. . the royals run there mouths alot .. b.m.s st snitched on there own cheif and sell there own peoples info and cant handle there own sh*t . about us and the southside .. i knwo for my generation . its been talked about with some .. nothing wide spread .. at first it was ganna be a mutal thing .. for the most part we show eachother respect due to the fact a P is a P in any light Blue or White . i remeber myself . had converstationswith k.c. lucky penguin spyder and they were going to flip northside because of b.s. from 34th and how they tried to conquer and shut them down and make them turn 34th. i know when i had set it up for them i was soon locked up due to some thing else and lost contact. ive always talked with some of the older heads via internet (s.s.P's) just telling each other be safe .. .its understandable how we stick to what we know .. think about it ... how would north side and south side benefit besides organzaton size etc. there at it with dz and 26 and we go at it with kings ..kinda screws things up .. really doesnt matter anymore now adays cause of all internal wars.. then u also have to think about power struggles and who calls it etc...its a great idea... if both sides worked and recurited where they headed north and we headed south and met in the middle it could work , but alotta knuckle heads would probley screw it up for no reason . :plank: :behead ------look some of the dudes you were talkin to are not half of what they made them selfs out to be on the net kc turned 12st and he tricked on a POPE HIS FREIND AND THEY BOTH WERE POPES THE OTHER DUDES LETS JUST SAY THIS IF YOU WANNA BE IN A GANG BUT DONT WANNA GANG BANG THEN WHY JOIN KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN AND NO MOB GONNA LET DUDES RUN AROUND CLAIMIN THE MOB AND NOT ACTIN MOB KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN -----WHERE IS BC ST -----SOMETIMES ITS BETTER NOT FIX SOMETHING THATS BEEN WORKIN ALL THIS TIME JUST FINE :

BCPope
fresh meat

Post by BCPope » March 15th, 2011, 2:49 am

i hear u on that ... damnnnn that n*gga snitched??? woooow anit seen em in a minutew... i rember yawls were treatin the clbs n they wanted to flip northside to have help but it was like man...really? i cant blank out my own P. Balmoral n Campbell

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 15th, 2011, 4:11 am

WOULD THERE EVER BE A SOUTHSIDE ALMIGHTY POPE SET IN THA NORTHSIDE???

BCPope
fresh meat

Post by BCPope » March 15th, 2011, 11:18 am

thatd be like a northside set on the south side . theyd be on it as quick as us . dotn see it happening

BCPope
fresh meat

Post by BCPope » March 15th, 2011, 11:37 am

&nbsp;<embed type='application/x-shockwave-flash' salign='l' flashvars='&titleAvailable=true&playerAvailable=true&searchAvailable=false&shareFlag=N&singleURL=http://wgntv.vidcms.trb.com/alfresco/se ... =wgntv.com' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' menu='true' name='PaperVideoTest' bgcolor='#ffffff' devicefont='false' wmode='transparent' scale='showall' loop='true' play='true' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' quality='high' src='http://wgntv.vid.trb.com/player/PaperVideoTest.swf' align='middle' height='450' width='300'></embed>

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 15th, 2011, 4:07 pm

BCPope wrote:thatd be like a northside set on the south side . theyd be on it as quick as us . dotn see it happening
BUT WHAT IF???WHAT WOULD BE THA SOUTHSIDE'S REACTION THOUGH???

_Venom_
underboss

Post by _Venom_ » March 15th, 2011, 4:13 pm

Did you mean to post this?
http://www.wgntv.com/news/wgntv-fatal-b ... 9825.story

Right on yo street.
Balmoral and Campbell