Re: Almighty Popes Nation

Post by ARCHER-P- » March 28th, 2011, 5:52 pm

P- THANG ROUND HERE

ins popes
fresh meat

Post by ins popes » March 28th, 2011, 8:06 pm

1969 wrote:
ARCHER-P- wrote:MCKINLEY PARK AREA ALWAYS HAD POPES AROUND THERE FEW POPES FROM ARCHER-PULASKI LIVED IN AREA LATE 80S THEY STARTED A BRANCH OFFICIALLY 34TH ST THAT WAS A DEEP HOOD FOR ALONG TIME-LOTTA DOWN POPES CAME FROM THAT HOOD
Hey is John C (Red) still around? I havent seen him in about 20yrs, about the last time I saw Reaper RIP. Is 34 still holding strong? I may ride through today after work.
WE OUT HERE AIPZ ON 34TH STILL ON THERE BIZZ

southboi
captain

Post by southboi » April 7th, 2011, 1:27 pm

remember the nottingham boys and knoble knights around like 87th and roberts road whatever happend to them i used to party with some of those knights but lost contact with them

ARCHER-P-
sergeant

Post by ARCHER-P- » April 7th, 2011, 5:21 pm

I THINK MOST NOTHAM -BOYS FLIPPED As-SOME LK THERES A SET OF LC OVER THERE NOW -NK DONT KNOW WHATS UP SEEN SOME COUPLE YEARS AT BAR BUT THEY WERE ALL YOUNGER -I THINK THERES DONUTS AROUND 87TH ROBERTS RD NOW

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » April 12th, 2011, 3:15 am

AND STILL ALKN

airmansix
fresh meat

Post by airmansix » May 18th, 2011, 12:17 am

ARCHER-P- wrote:HES CHILLIN- -THERE OUT THERE
sO IS 34TH THE ONLY STRONGHOLD,,, I BEEN READIN POSTS AND SEEMS THATS THE ONLY ONE THEY BE TALKIN ABOUT. i KNOW THERE GOT TO BE MORE. I WAS ON 63RD BY CICERO FEW WEEKS AGO,,,,THINGS ALL DIFFERENT,,,HOW U BEEN ARCHER P? :tiphat:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 18th, 2011, 4:39 am

AND STILL ALKN...............BIG UPS TO THEM ALMIGHTY POPES.........CAUSE IS A SOUTHSIDE THANG........f*ck THEM p*ssy a$$ INSANE POPES NORTHISIDE COWARDS

ROYAL WORRIOR
fresh meat

Post by ROYAL WORRIOR » July 10th, 2011, 12:35 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
ARCHER-P- wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
ARCHER-P- wrote:I GUESS OUT THERE SOME WHERE-DONT MESS AROUND TO MUCH UP NORTH -DIFFERENT SIDE CITY DIFFERENT STYLE KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN -DONT REALLY CARE WHAT THEY ON
YEAH BUT THEIR YOUR PEOPLES THOUGH???-----THERE WAS A TIME IN THE BEGINNING THAT THERE WAS CONTACT COMMUNICATION BETWEEN BOTH SIDES OF THE CITY BUT THAT ENDED WHEN THE 5-6 CAME OUT EVEN THO WE SHARE SAME NAME THERE AINT NO UNITY OR ANYTHING BETWEEN NS-SS THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS BRO GOES WAY BACK WE ON THE SOUTHSIDE ALWAYS DID OUR OWN THING THEY CANT BE MY PEOPLES WHEN THEY YOLKS
WELL CAN YA'LL AT LEAST TRY???U KNOW CONVINCED THEM TO MERGUE AND BECOME PART OF THA SOUTHSIDE POPE UMBRELLA INSTEAD???sh*t IF I WAS A POPE I WOULD TRY AND REACH OUT TO THEM???I MEAN AT LEAST I WILL???ALL THEY CAN DO IS SAY NO...........NO BIG DEAL...........IT'S NOT LIKE THA END OF THA WORLD AND sh*t???BUT I WILL TRY TO DO SUMTHING ABOUT IT AND MAKE AN EFFORT TO UNIFY THEM???
THE NORTHSIDE POPES WILL NEVER JOIN WITH (OPPOSITION) PEOPLE--THEY HAVE A STRONG AFFILIATION WITH THE SIMON CITY ROYALS FOR OVER 30 YRS NOW,,,i'M NOT BANGIN ANYMORE ,BUT THERE'S TOOMUCH ANNOMOSITY BTWN THE POPES AND KINGS,,,YA SEE THE POPES WERE STARTED ON THE NORTHSIDE LONG BEFORE THE SSPOPES WERE EVEN THOUGHT OF (SORRY TO SAY) JIMMY JOHNSON (ORIGINAL PRESIDENT) FALLOWED BY LARRY D. MORRIS (LARKIN)---WHERE STRAIGHT-UP GREASERS IN EVERY SENCE OF THE WORD..THEIR COLORS BLACK& COLUMBIA BLUE..NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG--I'M NOT HERE TO TALK sh*t LIKE SOME OF U YOUNG BLOODS LIKE TO DO--I'M JUST STATEING THE FACTS,,,GANGBANGIN AIN'T sh*t!!! KNOWLEDGE IS THE KEY...

NorthPole MOE
foot soldier

Post by NorthPole MOE » July 12th, 2011, 11:01 am

WHAT DA POPES BE ABOUT UP NORTH I AINT NEVER HEARD sh*t ABOUT EM, WHERE THEY BE AT?? I USE 2 LIVE & BANG ON DEVON & BELL(B.K.A EASTPOINT) & DA ASSYRIAN KINGS WERE AH COUPLE BLOCKS FROM US THEY USE 2 POST UP & KICK IT & ALL DAT WIT DA MOES. THEY JUST LIKE ALL DA OTHER KING SETS I'VE CAME ACROSS. NOWADAYS I'M PRETTY SURE THEY RUN DAT WHOLE HOOD CAUSE DA MOES WENT M.I.A FROM DA LAND DATS STILL OUR BLOCK THOUGH U CATCH US OUT ON BELL AVE. EVERY NOW THEN :2cents:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » July 12th, 2011, 11:33 am

I NEVER SAW A NS POPE BEFORE AND I WENT TO AMUNDSEN THEY JUMPED ON MY n*gga THOUGH AND HE WAS A G :lol:

Mather P
associate

Post by Mather P » August 15th, 2011, 11:54 pm

Amundsen is not in the Insane Popes (NS) hood but many flakes from Amundsen have been moved on when they crossed Western. From just north of Lawrence to Peterson and from Western to Pulaski, its all Popes & Royals.

_Venom_
underboss

Post by _Venom_ » August 16th, 2011, 12:47 am

Mather P wrote:Amundsen is not in the Insane Popes (NS) hood but many flakes from Amundsen have been moved on when they crossed Western. From just north of Lawrence to Peterson and from Western to Pulaski, its all Popes & Royals.
More like North of Foster

Mather P
associate

Post by Mather P » August 17th, 2011, 12:26 am

Alright Venom...I'll give you that. Foster north. Between Lawrence and Foster is a war zone where its still up for grabs in many places. Popes & Kings have been killed there and its really a street by street thing.

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 17th, 2011, 1:43 am

It was everything at amundsen when I went there and I mean everything pope but its considered lk hood and its on foster and damen its ns popes by there though I think

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » August 17th, 2011, 3:26 pm

:shoot: Larkin STILL ROTS :tiphat:

Mather P
associate

Post by Mather P » August 18th, 2011, 12:09 am

Greasers712 wrote::shoot: Larkin STILL ROTS :tiphat:
Larkin got killed in the '70's and that's the last time a Gaylord ever did anything in this city.

Headbanger trash. Go hang on a King's nuts.

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » August 18th, 2011, 3:15 pm

Mather P wrote:
Greasers712 wrote::shoot: Larkin STILL ROTS :tiphat:
Larkin got killed in the '70's and that's the last time a Gaylord ever did anything in this city.

Headbanger trash. Go hang on a King's nuts.
Sure.. Larkin was just one of the many and after he got popped the NSIPz crumbled like a cookie :2cents: Your Nation never amounted to sh*t but some Royal lackies :lol: :lol: And unlike NSPz you can still find GLs out an about in Chicago :tiphat: Much Respect to them SSPopes though the real Popes that hold it down..

Southside18th
sergeant

Post by Southside18th » August 18th, 2011, 4:05 pm

These F*ck*n poops from 34th aint out there. Them F*ck*n loc lil n*ggas took popes hood over. Them lil taggers killed one of ur boys too about a year ago and yall scaried of lil high schoolers, hvhv yall getting treated by latinos outta control or some sh*t like that. Hvhv white trash gangs are a thing of the past and aint sh*t but dope fiends and F*ck*n bums. Get ur hood back. Yall got kings, bishops and even two six hanging together in ur hood suckin eachothers d*ck.

ARCHER-P-
sergeant

Post by ARCHER-P- » August 21st, 2011, 10:34 am

NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STR8 B4 POSTING SHT AINT NO POPE GOT KILLED LAST YEAR -SO JUST STICK TO PUSHING YOUR CORN CART DOWN 18TH -FAR AS THE HOOD ITS STILL POPES HOOD ALL THAT MATTERS -IM SURE YOU GOT AFEW DOPE FEINDS AND BUMS IN YOUR FAMILY -IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER IM SORRY FOR SMASHIN YOUR UNCLES AND OLDER COUSINS BACK IN THE DAY