Post by CASEYJONEZ » April 21st, 2011, 11:53 am

The average royal nowadays.

Lions360Roar
underboss

Re: Almighty Simon City Royals Nation

Post by Lions360Roar » April 21st, 2011, 12:01 pm

CASEYJONEZ wrote:Image

The average royal nowadays.

you already getting it in and your new to the website and aren't within any gang/org. damn you gangsta with it. lol. :smoke:

CASEYJONEZ
prospect

Post by CASEYJONEZ » April 21st, 2011, 12:09 pm

this is pure entertainment I wouldnt say my name much less any other information thats none of anyones buisness I cant see just putting all biz out on the street like some people here prolly cuz im older than most of the kids here and we learned in the 90's revealing too much can be dangerous. one or two personal stories and alot of people would know immediately where I grew up and with who. so much more fun to suprise people.

Lions360Roar
underboss

Post by Lions360Roar » April 21st, 2011, 4:27 pm

i feel you my dude. well its good to know some dudes like to keep they personal business between themselves. the dudes on here typing sh*t about who they are what they are lit and this and that are fake as f*ck. what happened to the code of secrecy.

CASEYJONEZ
prospect

Post by CASEYJONEZ » April 21st, 2011, 4:31 pm

the lit sh*t is retarded its supposed to be sacred secret sh*t you share with noone people have been beaten half to death for revealing PARTs of lit and these stupid f*cks post it for all the cops and whoever and their grandma to see. stupid sh*t. Whats the point of keeping sh*t nation bidness if your just gonna sneak around on the F*ck*n internet and post it.

Lions360Roar
underboss

Post by Lions360Roar » April 21st, 2011, 5:11 pm

i feel you bro. thats where the saying Death before Dishonor comes into play. if you share anything that is deemed sacred no matter what you are apart of you should be put to death or catch one of the illest beat downs in history it would frighten n*ggas to stop. then from there keep dudes in check lol. but there is always a few fake n*ggas and a few bad apples. the light will shine on them sooner or later and reveal their true nature.

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » April 21st, 2011, 5:20 pm

CASEYJONEZ wrote:the lit sh*t is retarded its supposed to be sacred secret sh*t you share with noone people have been beaten half to death for revealing PARTs of lit and these stupid f*cks post it for all the cops and whoever and their grandma to see. stupid sh*t. Whats the point of keeping sh*t nation bidness if your just gonna sneak around on the F*ck*n internet and post it.
All the Lit sh*t has been long posted by members for years now.... And the cops have had most gang lit since the mid 80s long before the internet :2cents: Its all about who you know in my book... I leave some1 feelin shitty if ALLL they know is lit and no known members....

Lions360Roar
underboss

Post by Lions360Roar » April 22nd, 2011, 10:22 am

Greasers712 wrote:
CASEYJONEZ wrote:the lit sh*t is retarded its supposed to be sacred secret sh*t you share with noone people have been beaten half to death for revealing PARTs of lit and these stupid f*cks post it for all the cops and whoever and their grandma to see. stupid sh*t. Whats the point of keeping sh*t nation bidness if your just gonna sneak around on the F*ck*n internet and post it.
All the Lit sh*t has been long posted by members for years now.... And the cops have had most gang lit since the mid 80s long before the internet :2cents: Its all about who you know in my book... I leave some1 feelin shitty if ALLL they know is lit and no known members....
that might be the case but it doesn't make it any better if dudes still leaking that sh*t out on the internet. even if the police knows 100% of your knowledge history and what not. dudes still should try to keep it under wraps.

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » April 22nd, 2011, 1:08 pm

Lions360Roar wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
that might be the case but it doesn't make it any better if dudes still leaking that sh*t out on the internet. even if the police knows 100% of your knowledge history and what not. dudes still should try to keep it under wraps.

Like I said if some1 came up to me an said they was a GL and all they knew was history n sh*t Id leave em feeling shitty w/ a black eye for flase flaggin.... Its all about who you know and where your from :tiphat: That Lit sh*t is for the birds and one of the reason why you have soooooooooooo many flakes claimin major nations like LKs GDs VLs all because all that is needed to claim any of those Nations is Lit...... Lotta flakes start sets under the pretences that all they need is Lit......... Just look at those Mississippi Royals.... They have NO ties what so ever to the Royals in Chicago....... They simply started cause Whites were wanted to join the GDz in the joint but were denied because they were not Black...... So they took the Royal name and now ride under Gangster Disciple laws in Mississippi.....

Lions360Roar
underboss

Post by Lions360Roar » April 22nd, 2011, 8:15 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
Lions360Roar wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:

Like I said if some1 came up to me an said they was a GL and all they knew was history n sh*t Id leave em feeling shitty w/ a black eye for flase flaggin.... Its all about who you know and where your from :tiphat: That Lit sh*t is for the birds and one of the reason why you have soooooooooooo many flakes claimin major nations like LKs GDs VLs all because all that is needed to claim any of those Nations is Lit...... Lotta flakes start sets under the pretences that all they need is Lit......... Just look at those Mississippi Royals.... They have NO ties what so ever to the Royals in Chicago....... They simply started cause Whites were wanted to join the GDz in the joint but were denied because they were not Black...... So they took the Royal name and now ride under Gangster Disciple laws in Mississippi.....
that might be the case fam but over where im from we do thorough investigations on the members who claim to be within the nation and if they come up as liars or never once existed then they get washed. no second chances. but we are real strict on who we allow within the nation now a days from what the feds have been doing to everyone.

foot soldier

Post by 1969 » April 23rd, 2011, 8:32 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
1969 wrote:What is mouse doing now that he is out? And anyone remember a Shorty R(Brian M) from Albany & School?
ALBANY AND SCHOOL AINT NO LONGER IN EFFECT..............THAT FORMER ROYAL SET IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
I know its not, I am just asking if anybody knew ol boy--last I heard he was creepin the streets in Berwyn.

devil's playground
fresh meat

Post by devil's playground » April 23rd, 2011, 4:40 pm

I agree wit a lot of this sh*t! Specially the "Lit" part just cuz is all out there it don't mean u can put it out there! U sharin info wit non standin members which is not ok no where in this planet, one thing is for feds to have dat but lk,stones,lords or who ever! Is another 5 dollars! I got Royal love str8 up f*ck who don't like it! But about the Miami Royals is bout 4 of this dudes who hide all day one is latino/white, two latinos/ and a yank! In ma opinion it would be good to see more R'z! I f*cks wit Folks unity! I ride wit any other folks b4 I do wit a past rival no matter wat! Exceptions do apply like IG'z no matter how hard I done tried to keep them on the cool tip they still some dirty rats not cats so it is wat it is

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » April 24th, 2011, 8:14 pm

Lions360Roar wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
KING COPS HAVE CONFISCATED ALL OF OUR NATION'S LIT,BOOKS AND EVEN OUR KINGZ SWEATERS...........NOT TO MENTION OTHER SECRECY AND THEY BEEN DOING THIS TYPE OF sh*t SINCE THA 80'Z...........WAAAY BEFORE THEY WAS EVER AN INTERNET

cjlaw228
underboss

Post by cjlaw228 » June 16th, 2011, 5:46 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
Lions360Roar wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:

I ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY HAD ATLEAST SOME TIES TO CHICAGO

pimpstick74
colonel

Post by pimpstick74 » June 16th, 2011, 6:07 pm

no, that shits true, the royals in the sip wanted to be GDz, but the GDz in the sip told em no white boys, that the white branch of Folks was Royals, and they ran with that.

six6thdisciple
boss

Post by six6thdisciple » June 16th, 2011, 9:17 pm

pimpstick74 wrote:no, that shits true, the royals in the sip wanted to be GDz, but the GDz in the sip told em no white boys, that the white branch of Folks was Royals, and they ran with that.
THATZ WHATZ UP!!! :2cents: ...THEY MUST OF KNOWN SOME ROYAL'z IN ADVANCE :2cents: ...

BigTuna
sergeant

Post by BigTuna » June 16th, 2011, 9:46 pm

Royals are good

the whites their kinda hicks Kentucky sh*t, w ties that way family wise- southerns
Royals are founding folkks lot of old scholl delta whites

MurdaKKill_ST
fresh meat

Post by MurdaKKill_ST » September 25th, 2011, 1:29 pm

nuthin but rock stars getin surved by the moes, ///////////DIRT niga. FS

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » September 27th, 2011, 7:39 pm

sh*t U JUST CANT FALSE FLAG VL EITHER ESPEESIALLY IF U IN THE CHI CUZ BROTHERS KNOW IF U REALLY PLUGGED IN THE NATION OR NOT BY WHO U KNOW THATS WHY VLZ DONT EVEN ASK FELLOW BROS LIT THEY ASK WHO PLUGGED U IN THE NATION ITS BOUT WHO U KNOW IT AINT BOUT HOW BIG OR SMALL THE NATION IS

gambino
associate

Post by gambino » October 31st, 2011, 11:05 pm

papigato78 wrote:the question is scr used to be white and now is latino and white and/or mix, but who run the top positions now days,
latinos? or white

I FLIPPED TO ROYALS ABOUT 94 AND THIS IS WHEN THEY STILL HAD ALOT OF DIFF SETS, THEY WERE STILL MOSTLY ALL WHITE,LIKE FARWELL AND CLARK WAS AN ALL WHITE HOOD, BUT OVER TIME THEY STARTED LETTING MEXICANS AND BLACKS IN, THERE HOOD OFF OF MILWAKEE HAS BLACKS AND MEXICANS, CUZ I REMEBER WHEN sh*t POPPED OFF WITH MKS, THEY BROUGHT DIFF SETS TO THAT HOOD, BUT I GOT OUT ABOUT 06-07 AND THE SETS THAT THEY HAD LEFT ALL THE LEADERS WERE STILL WHITE, BUT I NEW A FEW MEXICANS THAT PUT IN SO MUCH WORK THAT THEY WERE LIKE THE NUBMER 2 GUY, I MOVED OUT TO THE WEST BURBS BY LYONS AND THERE ROYALS UP HERE WHICH ARE MOSTLY WHITE BUT HAVE MEXICANS OUT HERE IN THERE CREWS,BUT LIKE I WAS SAYING THERE ARE SO MANY GANGS MOVING OUTA THE CITY AND INTO THE BURBS sh*t IS GETTING PRETTY CRAZY OUTHERE 2,BUT TO U QS YA MOST OF THERE SETS THE LEADERS ARE STILL WHITE.