ALMIGHTY AMBROSE NATION FOLKS

Lord Siilence
associate

ALMIGHTY AMBROSE NATION FOLKS

Post by Lord Siilence » August 12th, 2010, 4:50 pm

The Almighty Ambrose Nation is a Folks Mob made up of mostly latinos.

Their colors are baby blue and black.

They use a knights helmet and a spear with a shield as their symbols.

They were founded by Sir Walouie Lemas.

The Ambrose originated in the Pilsen community on Chicago's Southside in the early 1960's. Some believe that the gang originally had ties to the Latin Counts street gang, thus explaining the reason the Ambrose adopted the Knights Helmet as a symbolic figure, but some may argue this claim. Throughout the 1960's, the Ambrose fought various local street gangs such as the Latin Counts and numerous pre-existing White street clubs. In the 1970's the Ambrose grew moderately in number further solidifying their presence in the Pilsen neighborhoods. Over the years the Ambrose solidified their presence in Pilsen community which has been an extremely crowded gang area; various organizations literally occupy every other block. In 1980, the Ambrose joined the Folks alliance. The organization developed a strong relationship to the Gangster Disciples for a brief era in the correctional facilities under the leadership of founder Walouie Lemas. Walouie Lemas and the Ambrose were amongst the first Latino organizations invited to join the Folks alliance. The Ambrose also established brief ties to other groups such as the Satan Disciples and Gangster Two-Six street gangs. During the 1980's, the Ambrose engaged in consistent battles with neighborhood street gangs that were organizations in the People alliance; some of these organizations were the Latin Counts, Latin Kings, Villalobos, and Bishops street gangs. By the late 1980's, the Ambrose began to expand their presence into other locales in the Chicagoland area and suburbs. The Ambrose grew at a vast pace in the late 1980's developing a stronghold throughout the South Chicago area. The Ambrose spread out in various communities in the South Chicago and Marquette Park area's, also generating ties to other street gangs in the Folks alliance, especially the Two Two Boys street gang. During this time, the Ambrose experienced significant changes within their gangs operations, which lead the organization to initiate in heavy endeavors with drug sales and violence.

In the early 1990's, the Ambrose organization seemed to have gained new allies on the streets while befriending others in the South Chicago, Marquette Park, and the Pilsen community due to questionalble disagreements and a bracket of interalliance gang wars, which also lead to on-going turf wars and gang shootings. In the Pilsen and South Chicago neighborhoods the Ambrose are constantly at odds with numerous gangs including the Party People, Satan Disciples, La Raza, and Gangster Two-six, whom are fellow Latino Folks organizations, along with numerous street gangs belonging to the People alliance. Througout the 1990's, the Ambrose have fought many rival area street gangs but have remained to grow slowly in number in selective parts of South Chicago and various Chicagoland suburbs. Over the years the Ambrose have also been able to setup few satellite chapters, including Indiana and Texas. In 1999, a police officer was shot and killed by a member of Ambrose street gang. Subsequently, the Chicago Police Department implemented "Operation Blue Water", which severely crippled a strong base of the Ambrose operations. High-ranking leaders were arrested in Pilsen, South Chicago, and various Chicagoland suburbs. Consequently, the organization was forced to abandon its headquarters on West 18th Street. The Ambrose continue to plague the streets of the Pilsen and Marquette Park neighborhoods, also exercising a presence in various Chicagoland suburbs.

GTown
colonel

Re: ALMIGHTY AMBROSE NATION FOLKS

Post by GTown » March 2nd, 2015, 7:10 pm

Having dem N*ggaz packing all the way to bumble f*ck or wherever :shrug:

Lil Swerve
underboss

Post by Lil Swerve » March 2nd, 2015, 7:22 pm

I actually know this Rican n*gga that moved to Chicago and claiming this Ambrose sh*t now

GTown
colonel

Post by GTown » March 2nd, 2015, 7:27 pm

Nah I was just adding on for the N*ggaz that got into it wit G'z some use to be coo until out south G'z went at with them they called us or out south G'z grimey and dirty. I didn't thinkk their were rules banging own rivals

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » March 2nd, 2015, 7:29 pm

What is this, some Wikipedia forum?
Lord Siilence wrote:They were founded by Sir Walouie Lemas.
Yo, in 2010, I moved to a rooming house, and I met an Ambrose leader, age 54. His territory is Pilsen neighborhood, between Ashland and Halsted.

He once told me the Ambrose was founded by a White guy, an Italian.

He also said around 1960.

GTown
colonel

Post by GTown » March 2nd, 2015, 7:36 pm

I don't kknow Jo but a lot of those gangs was white and now mostly Hispanic. Deuces k Almighty Gents I'm guessing Ambrosek probably c notes which you don't here about them N*ggaz I don't give a f*ck

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » March 2nd, 2015, 8:40 pm

Neal wrote:What is this, some Wikipedia forum?
Lord Siilence wrote:They were founded by Sir Walouie Lemas.
Yo, in 2010, I moved to a rooming house, and I met an Ambrose leader, age 54. His territory is Pilsen neighborhood, between Ashland and Halsted.

He once told me the Ambrose was founded by a White guy, an Italian.

He also said around 1960.
Damn u met every og in that rooming house....but i grew up in pilsen as a shorty ....never heard no story from the older heads about whites starting up the As....matter of fact dont it stand for Almighty Mex Bros?

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » March 2nd, 2015, 8:44 pm

Damn u met every og in that rooming house....but i grew up in pilsen as a shorty ....never heard no story from the older heads about whites starting up the As....matter of fact dont it stand for Almighty Mex Bros?
Now I know for sure you fake :lol:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » March 2nd, 2015, 8:56 pm

Chitown...you know you done f*cked up, right?

Shoulda did more internet research on gangs then maybe youd be a real one :smh: :facepalm: :smh:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » March 2nd, 2015, 9:13 pm

Research?? I grew up there till i was 12...then we moved out that hood....yous guys reachin :facepalm: :facepalm:

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » March 2nd, 2015, 9:14 pm

Almighty Mexican Bros.... :lol: That was some sh*t someone on this website made up :lol:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » March 2nd, 2015, 9:18 pm

I had heard that sh*t way b4 this site ...idk if its true i was askin ...i aint ambro to know 4 sure...but ok :lol:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » March 3rd, 2015, 12:10 am

chitowntdawg wrote:Research?? I grew up there till i was 12...then we moved out that hood....yous guys reachin :facepalm: :facepalm:
I was jus Fucking with u :lol:

Pero forreal tho, never met an Ambrose but I heard it was short for Mexican Bros in my city too. Then again this coming from someone who never been around them like that lol

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » March 3rd, 2015, 12:39 am

:lol: no mames wey...i heard this sh*t long time ago from this Ambro...probablly wasnt meant that when they started but sumthin they made up along the way ...like the gaylords did when they started fightin the prs in their hood....but idk i aint ambro ....