whos the toughest small gang in chicago?

chima
captain
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: mickey cobras

Re: whos the toughest small gang in chicago?

Unread post by chima » September 16th, 2010, 8:13 pm

cobras gang bytch

Greasers712
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Unread post by Greasers712 » September 16th, 2010, 10:33 pm

Familia BWst. wrote:A.I.W. SO YALL IS STILL AROUND!!!

Yeh we're still around just not as big, and what I would say makes us different than most Chicago gangs is that most of em out there are just in it for $$$ and put that before brothers... When we out, we banging for our hood, pride ect...

Greenghost2212
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » December 11th, 2012, 7:02 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:BUT NIGGAZ TRIPPIN WITH THAT RAZA SHYT THO...LOL THEM NIGGAZ STAY GETTIN TREATED...ONLY NIGGAZ THEY MERK ARE THEM STONES BY 48TH

THE RASHES AINT KILLED NO ADA KINGS OR MOES FROM MOETOWN THE ONLY NIGGAS THEY BLAST AT ARE SAINTS. THE ADA KINGS STAY TREATIN RASHES ON GHOST

cookcounty
underboss

Unread post by cookcounty » December 11th, 2012, 9:05 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
SIR AMBRO wrote:BUT NIGGAZ TRIPPIN WITH THAT RAZA SHYT THO...LOL THEM NIGGAZ STAY GETTIN TREATED...ONLY NIGGAZ THEY MERK ARE THEM STONES BY 48TH

THE RASHES AINT KILLED NO ADA KINGS OR MOES FROM MOETOWN THE ONLY NIGGAS THEY BLAST AT ARE SAINTS. THE ADA KINGS STAY TREATIN RASHES ON GHOST

kings shooting razas is a odd topic for a uvl to have inside knowledge about

Tone def
foot soldier
Affiliation: 12/11

Unread post by Tone def » December 11th, 2012, 10:45 pm

A nigga from the hood flipped Count and went down for the count (no pun intended) He blasted some fool on the SS and is doin a huge bit. David Merced, Check the lil nigga on CCC.com. A real gunner got in some heat with the nation on the North Side and bounced. Still got love for him tho. I vote the Counts on some gunner shit. ADR

HamburgKilla
lieutenant
Affiliation: Ragen's Colts

Unread post by HamburgKilla » December 11th, 2012, 10:52 pm

Ragen's Colts art certainly thine savviest social organization in thoust Wicked City. All cliques, crews, sets, and gangs pay tribute to Boss Ragen. Whether thine doth represent 4CH or GDz, City Knights or TAP Boys all shalt eventually open thine pocketbook to thine Dept. of Revenue. How else doth thine ponder thee byways of Canaryville art paved with bricks of gold?

southboi
captain

Unread post by southboi » December 11th, 2012, 11:08 pm

^ I'm betting most city officials today that are Irish have had members of the family that were once a Reagan colt

Chukky.D.LDN
fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Chukky.D.LDN » December 12th, 2012, 2:39 am

DIS FO ALL YALL BITCH ASS KKRANKK ASS NI66AZ BITCH ASS QUEENK DREAMER WE AINT FALL OFF WHEN CHARLEO DIED BITCHBOY WE STILL HERE YALL MAD CUZ YALL NI66AZ STEADY GETTIN HOED ON D, ND TELL DEM FLAKKE ASS NI66AZ PORKY ND KRILLIN DEY GON ROTT WATCH DEY ASSES, ND BESIDEZ HOW U GON TALKK BOUT DZ WHEN YALL LEADER PUSSY PACMAN SNITCHIN SISTO SNITCHIN PUPPET CRYIN 2 HIZ MAMA ND SHIT, CREEPR ND HIZ GAY ASS BROTHER CHRONIC DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON DEM LAMEZ, DA FUCKK DEY SNITCHIN ON EVERYBODY AT LEAST CHARLIO AINT GO DOWN LIKKE SUM PUSSY BITCH FLAKKEY ASS NI66A ND NORTH HAMMOND GOT DEAD DEN A BITCH ANYWAY SEEN HELLA GZ WALKIN OVA BY SUMMA ST ND ANOTHER COUPLE OVA BY 150TH

chi-raq44
fresh meat

Unread post by chi-raq44 » December 13th, 2012, 12:03 am

All I gotta say northside gangs ain't got shit with southside gangs northside would get treated on small I'd give it to them saints they be outhere 24/7 don't believe me pass through let's ne real they renegade in shit but all shits aside in county kings know that its a difference in the streets and locked up saints go hard they have that trigger happy reputation like it or not razas be on some shit too :drama:

Greenghost2212
superior

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » January 1st, 2013, 8:49 pm

cookcounty wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:

kings shooting razas is a odd topic for a uvl to have inside knowledge about

A NIGGA DONT KNOW BOUT ALL THAT INSIDE SHIT BUT FROM WHAT BOTH THE KINGS AND MOES ON LOOMIS TOLD ME IT AINT HAPPEN AND BASED ON WHO I RAN ACROSS I BELIEVE THE BROTHERS 55

RECKLESSBEANER
lieutenant

Unread post by RECKLESSBEANER » January 1st, 2013, 10:10 pm

HamburgKilla wrote:Ragen's Colts art certainly thine savviest social organization in thoust Wicked City. All cliques, crews, sets, and gangs pay tribute to Boss Ragen. Whether thine doth represent 4CH or GDz, City Knights or TAP Boys all shalt eventually open thine pocketbook to thine Dept. of Revenue. How else doth thine ponder thee byways of Canaryville art paved with bricks of gold?

:lol: :cheer:

Ancient
boss

Unread post by Ancient » January 2nd, 2013, 2:15 pm

Latino: Saintz Black: New Breeds. I know what most westsiders are going to say, but they still there. Saintz, for any street dude knows it is self explanitory.

Greenghost2212
superior

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » January 3rd, 2013, 11:43 am

ITS BETWEEN THE BREEDS AND SOULS

CalChi818
underboss
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Unread post by CalChi818 » January 4th, 2013, 1:26 am

curiousaboutgangs wrote:So I aint asking about big gangs like LK and GD , but who do you guys think the toughest or most respected small gabg in chicago is?

ALMIGHTY SAINTS

CullomKkrazy
captain
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: ASCRN

Unread post by CullomKkrazy » January 4th, 2013, 12:32 pm

On The S.S The Saints...N.S I aint gonna lie a few years back the familia stones did they thang we still got up with them niggas alotta the R's locked up cuz some shit that went down...but we still out...BIG O R :shoot:

CullomKkrazy
captain
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: ASCRN

Unread post by CullomKkrazy » January 4th, 2013, 12:33 pm

On The S.S The Saints...N.S I aint gonna lie a few years back the familia stones did they thang we still got up with them niggas alotta the R's locked up cuz some shit that went down...but we still out...BIG O R :shoot:

bonez48
prospect
Affiliation: folkkz

Unread post by bonez48 » April 17th, 2013, 2:00 pm

i stay on back of the yardz now ppl say razzas gettin treated bt i bet they never been in their hood u go there it looks dead bt they actully patrollin their hood in rammers and cars nt stannding in corners plus ill say thas from back of the yardz they are the ones tha be mostly goin to other hoodz than any other gang here plus they surrpunded by moes and kings which is a rlly big hood and saints which is huge from 43rd till like 48th
when razas are on 48th ppl say they aint out on 47th but their actual hood is on 48th... back on high school i use to talk to this stone he told me the hood was dead i told him why dnt u go by 48th then when he did it he said a rammer started chasin his car until 50th justine... also once i saw a mini van on ashland full of saints and there was aa raza which is barely like 17 or 18 and him by him self started talkin shit to the saints never backed off so i gota say razas have proved that they aint goin nowhere even if they surrounded they still fightin

Hitman708
associate
Affiliation: 187th street ''DOMB SHOT BLVD''

Unread post by Hitman708 » April 17th, 2013, 5:54 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:SAINTS THE TOUGHEST?? YALL SMOKIN ROCK ESPECIALLY SAYIN THEM RASHES HARD RAZA STAY GETTIN TREATED...AND SAINTS :lol: WHAT THEY HOLD DOWN WOOD AND........OH YEA THATS IT.....CULLERTON DUECES,NOT INSANE, GO HARD AND LATIN SOULS GOT TONS OF CHOPPERS...BUT THE TOUGHEST SMALL GANG IN MY OPINION WOULD HAVE TO BE THEM MKz
Mkz????? :lmao: :lmao: :killself: fame they ain't on no shit like that wtf is y'all niggaz smoking?? mkz don't got them big itchy's like dem saints didn't them mkz loose a hood not to long ago n got push back to Riis park u hyping them up like they doin shit them niggaz be gettin they bitches fucked n chased all out hoods, outta all the small gangs who pulled burns n shit u said mkz hahaha that's comical they ran outta Elgin!!!!!!!!!! by them OAZs Elgin.... :smh: suburb hahahaha what hoods them niggaz have really 2 streets they get treated by them IGz too

TreyJay
sergeant

Unread post by TreyJay » April 17th, 2013, 6:44 pm

for the SS ima go saints herd they get it goin
for the NS ima go Insane dragons herd dem niggas was droppin niggas n didnt rely give a fuck
and dem milwaukee kings

RIIS PARK KINGZ
captain
Affiliation: CHITOWN MKN IMPERIOR GANGSTA KILLA EBK

Unread post by RIIS PARK KINGZ » April 17th, 2013, 9:53 pm

TreyJay wrote:for the SS ima go saints herd they get it goin
for the NS ima go Insane dragons herd dem niggas was droppin niggas n didnt rely give a fuck
and dem milwaukee kings

INSANE DRAGONZ WEAK MY NIGKA BUT U RYTE ABT US

WE MILWAUKEE KINGZ DONT PLAY ROUND CHEA

WE DONT KARE ABT ANYONE EXCEPT FOR US

WE RUN RIIS PARK

MKN

GTown
colonel
Affiliation: BIG OL G

Unread post by GTown » April 17th, 2013, 10:09 pm

Folkks.. if yo ass is johnny b... I'll literally whoop yo ass myself... punk ass nigga... i kknow where that nigga stay by... Gangstaz do communicate....

Allinyourhood
underboss
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide

Unread post by Allinyourhood » April 17th, 2013, 10:49 pm

and dem milwaukee kings
You must not be from the north side cause them mkz ain't making no noise at all in that polish hood.they having dropped nobody in over 5-6 years every gang in the area be going in they hood like butter.
Now as for the saints I agree with you.

For the north side my top 3 small mobs are.....
Familia stones
sgdn
Latin brothers

All these mobs dropped at least 1-2 niggas the last 4-5 yrs and have more then 3 new hoods open up whereas the mk having expanded and still just got 1 small set in the chi.

TreyJay
sergeant

Unread post by TreyJay » April 18th, 2013, 6:51 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
and dem milwaukee kings
You must not be from the north side cause them mkz ain't making no noise at all in that polish hood.they having dropped nobody in over 5-6 years every gang in the area be going in they hood like butter.
Now as for the saints I agree with you.

For the north side my top 3 small mobs are.....
Familia stones
sgdn
Latin brothers

All these mobs dropped at least 1-2 niggas the last 4-5 yrs and have more then 3 new hoods open up whereas the mk having expanded and still just got 1 small set in the chi.

my bad aint mean kings meant dueces was super faded the codine work wonders

TreyJay
sergeant

Unread post by TreyJay » April 18th, 2013, 6:54 pm

RIIS PARK KINGZ wrote:
and dem milwaukee kings

INSANE DRAGONZ WEAK MY NIGKA BUT U RYTE ABT US

WE MILWAUKEE KINGZ DONT PLAY ROUND CHEA

WE DONT KARE ABT ANYONE EXCEPT FOR US

WE RUN RIIS PARK

MKN

naa insane dragons known buddy only kings niggaz ever talk about is them latin ones

MidwestVest
foot soldier

Unread post by MidwestVest » April 18th, 2013, 7:33 pm

southside them saints and renegade gd factions
northside sgds

CW
boss
Region: North East
Affiliation: GDN

Unread post by CW » April 19th, 2013, 12:41 pm

,,,,, wrote:the northeast F.O.L.K. nation 4-1 Almighty Hoover Gangsta Crip Cobras get it in 4real 4real lil nigga watchu kno bout it :shoot: :shoot: droppin mo bodies den da latin cunts or southside slobs or moes makin more gwap den da west side lords
F13 surenos owns the crips in Chicago ESE :rasta:

TreyJay
sergeant

Unread post by TreyJay » April 19th, 2013, 6:47 pm

CW wrote:
,,,,, wrote:the northeast F.O.L.K. nation 4-1 Almighty Hoover Gangsta Crip Cobras get it in 4real 4real lil nigga watchu kno bout it :shoot: :shoot: droppin mo bodies den da latin cunts or southside slobs or moes makin more gwap den da west side lords

nigga we talkin chi aint nun of dat cali bull over these ways

WychMann200
captain
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 14th, 2013, 1:11 pm

TreyJay wrote:
CW wrote:

nigga we talkin chi aint nun of dat cali bull over these ways
Saints always at it with everybody u see two6 is ahving issues with them :lol:

INSANE FLAME
captain
Affiliation: 4-18 fuck you mean?

Unread post by INSANE FLAME » August 17th, 2013, 11:54 am

Saints
Us DR's
New breeds
Souls get it in
N there's one more
I THINK its K
Latin bros

loccincuzz
associate

Unread post by loccincuzz » August 17th, 2013, 3:14 pm

Six Duece Crip Gang is the Hardest small gang in Chicago we Located on the Corner of 62nd and Loomis Find Us CRIPPIN!

CW
boss
Region: North East
Affiliation: GDN

Unread post by CW » August 17th, 2013, 3:19 pm

loccincuzz wrote:Six Duece Crip Gang is the Hardest small gang in Chicago we Located on the Corner of 62nd and Loomis Find Us CRIPPIN!
Napp Basher :shoot:

Fuckfinball
prospect
Affiliation: DIE 5

Unread post by Fuckfinball » August 26th, 2013, 3:05 pm

Saints ain't small u niggaz r tweeking
Mks r one lame hood Riis park

Pride
prospect
Affiliation: The Pride

Unread post by Pride » August 28th, 2014, 1:10 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:ITS BETWEEN THE BREEDS AND SOULS
Outwest you got 19th Kedzie 19th Troy Breeds battling "Dannimob" (RIP DANNI who was a BD from Butch City M-A Monroe Albany) the same BDs who use to fuck with the Breeds tuff? Dannimob consists of BDs, Unknowns along with a few Travelers and GDs. S/o the true BDs still round Jackson & Leavitt tho, they rep "Muffmobb and The Jungle". Them 21st & Stlouis brothers got some of the Folks acting like they Lords??? I know they use to claim that "Wild Bunch" bs but dam what happened to the real BDs outwest? Shit ain't been the same since Pig got changed smh.

Pride
prospect
Affiliation: The Pride

Unread post by Pride » August 28th, 2014, 1:42 pm

Sly Polaroid ft. Twista "Chi-Town"

Twista verse: "The holy city it be the Mecca of Cs and uh ova the bridge niggas is scared of the Breeds"

Lol Breeds get very little recognition but when cats do speak. ON THAT LEVEL, about a minor, for the most part nationally unknown, small time mob like the Breeds, most the time it's facts being spit. Ijs lol

Greenghost2212
superior

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » February 14th, 2015, 1:40 pm

piLLLz wrote:
HoodBeenUp wrote:Well since there is a Ambrose on the board. No Disrespect not saying they are a small mob, medium sized mob? What about them do the Ambrose get down? What about the Gangster Party People? or the 22 boys?
the PP's got a couple hoods but they aint really lockin shit. 22 boys stay into it wit the sd's and stay gettin treated. ambrose weak as fuck, they crazy small, and get treated by everybody, oa's, cobras, yaks, counts, everybody. that faggot ass ambrose on this site aint even a real ambrose, so dont worry bout him. he an internet gangsta. i remember when 4 of them faggots dropped in a week when they was at it wit the unkowns back in 2000.

I USED TO ROCK WIT THESE BLACK AND WHITE AMBROSE FROM NO HART. THEY GOT SOME REAL ESTATE OUT SOUTH AND I HEARD THEY TRYING TO COME UP NORTH LIKE THE SAINTS DID.

Allinyourhood
underboss
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide

Unread post by Allinyourhood » May 28th, 2018, 1:56 am

SIR AMBRO wrote:
August 3rd, 2010, 3:04 pm
SAINTS THE TOUGHEST?? YALL SMOKIN ROCK ESPECIALLY SAYIN THEM RASHES HARD RAZA STAY GETTIN TREATED...AND SAINTS :lol: WHAT THEY HOLD DOWN WOOD AND........OH YEA THATS IT.....CULLERTON DUECES,NOT INSANE, GO HARD AND LATIN SOULS GOT TONS OF CHOPPERS...BUT THE TOUGHEST SMALL GANG IN MY OPINION WOULD HAVE TO BE THEM MKz
It 2018 now and we all seen what a small mob like saints did to brighten park sdz... mkzwash maniacs and 26 underwear in the joint and always eat after the imperial gangsters on the chow line.

BeboDollaz
major

Unread post by BeboDollaz » July 13th, 2018, 12:20 am

To answer this, you'd have to know about every mob in chicago and thats impossible. Its likely a highly organized black gang.. simple as that