Blue Fin Black Disciples

cookcounty
underboss

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by cookcounty » November 20th, 2011, 7:04 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote::lol: YO FIRST POST AND U WRONG HAHA n*gga IT IS BLUE 5 BDZ I WENT TO SCHOOL WIT TWO OF THEM n*ggas THEY BASICALLY THE n*ggas WHO RAN UNDER VELL

a n*gga woulda called himself a "blue star" before he called himself a "blue fin" is what i'm saying

you must know about all the moes marvell had working for him too huh?

Chippo
boss

Post by Chippo » November 20th, 2011, 5:38 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:I FEEL U ON THE LEADER PART CHIP,BESIDES SHORTY BUT THE 6BDZ OUTNUMBER BLUE 5z 5 to,10 UP HERE MC
lol more like 10 to 1 but they be on their hustle up there i heard.

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 20th, 2011, 8:38 pm

cookcounty wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote::lol: YO FIRST POST AND U WRONG HAHA n*gga IT IS BLUE 5 BDZ I WENT TO SCHOOL WIT TWO OF THEM n*ggas THEY BASICALLY THE n*ggas WHO RAN UNDER VELL

a n*gga woulda called himself a "blue star" before he called himself a "blue fin" is what i'm saying

My n*gga tge bdz here in the city under the 5 is called blue FIN bdz

KOM
og

Post by KOM » November 20th, 2011, 9:25 pm

Chippo wrote:
i f*ck wit em, they be hittin me up when they get ready to hit the south. wouldnt it be crazy if all the BDs come home to the fin in the next couple years? Vell is definitely a better leader than any BD chairman they can cook up on the otha side, yall come home to peace and prosperity, dont let history shaft you.

:wtf: :wtf2: :facepalm:

franklucus
underboss

Post by franklucus » November 23rd, 2011, 7:20 am

Chippo wrote:
i f*ck wit em, they be hittin me up when they get ready to hit the south. wouldnt it be crazy if all the BDs come home to the fin in the next couple years? Vell is definitely a better leader than any BD chairman they can cook up on the otha side, yall come home to peace and prosperity, dont let history shaft you.
:facepalm: SERIUOSLY??? D'z AND MOEZ DON'T MIX :2cents: I GOT RESPECT FOR THE MAN FOR WHAT HE WAZ TRYING TO DO, IT WAZ A NICE VISION AND AN AMBITIOUZ AND BOLD PLAN BUT IN THE END IT'z BARKSDALE...AZ FOR THE LEADER PART, YOU MIGHT WANT TO STICK WITH THE "KRONIC" CAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIZ MOB :tiphat:

franklucus
underboss

Post by franklucus » November 23rd, 2011, 7:27 am

901DBoIII wrote:
Chippo wrote:

:wtf: :wtf2: :facepalm:
:plank:

cookcounty
underboss

Post by cookcounty » November 26th, 2011, 8:30 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
cookcounty wrote:

My n*gga tge bdz here in the city under the 5 is called blue FIN bdz

what highschool did you go to?

what year did you graduate highschool?

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 28th, 2011, 4:11 pm

My n*gga im damn near 30 hittin on a quarter im misspellin sh*t cuz of this touch screen phone and the blue fins i know aint shoirties either

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 28th, 2011, 4:15 pm

My n*gga im a quarter i aint been in school in a hot min and the blue fin n*ggas i know aint shorties either im mispellin sh*t cuz im f*cked up and tryin to work and type on this android

cookcounty
underboss

Post by cookcounty » December 1st, 2011, 6:13 pm

^^^^^^^

i've been around BDs since i was in the 7th grade and ain't never heard of blue fin

i've heard of bluestars and blue 5s......but not blue fins

Wurrsym
fresh meat

Post by Wurrsym » December 2nd, 2011, 1:50 pm

Chicago773 wrote:First of all im a real Chicago n*gga born an raised ...Aint No Gds or Bds outside od Chicago Other than Milwaukee thast only caise Don Durkey went to war with Shorty ova Bd control so he startin a Dynasty in Milwaukee...Anyways i looked around this site , i noticed it aint too many Chicago N*ggaz on here discussin Gangs ...The reason Dat is we dont have to speak on it ,cause we know whats real and whats fake .....To The n*gga who claimin IVL <<<<< Kill Yoself for having Willie Lloods pic up their Willie LLoyd was the King Of a whole different Vice Lord Faction ........As far as IVL theirs no such thing as that no more that shiit died in The 70s , and they have their own King .............Yall stop watchin Gangland and watchin youtube and readin the internet that shiiiiit will get you murdered in Chitown ............Il say this once again if you runnin around with no structure yo a$$ fake .......To the n*gga who askin bout Blu Fin Bds ??? If you was Real you would Know who started Blu Fin Bds , you will also know what happen to him and his Board members , and You would Knwo who runnin the Blu fins right know .........If you dont know go kill yoself cuase you fake fo 1 and you dont have structure
we also got GD in D-town Ill

kush2414
fresh meat

Post by kush2414 » December 9th, 2011, 2:29 am

N*ggaz frm the land been talkin bout blue fin d's for a while but ain't nobody from the met building 63& calumet,or the dipset building claimin no blue fin N*ggaz just had a lil peace treaty wit N*ggaz but that sh*t ended after they got vel no luv, the twins, the n*gga lil max. The n*gga lil Durk locked up, they knocked 1st D lil bro baldy off its been goin dwn in the land

cookcounty
underboss

Post by cookcounty » December 9th, 2011, 11:22 am

kush2414 wrote:N*ggaz frm the land been talkin bout blue fin d's for a while but ain't nobody from the met building 63& calumet,or the dipset building claimin no blue fin N*ggaz just had a lil peace treaty wit N*ggaz but that sh*t ended after they got vel no luv, the twins, the n*gga lil max. The n*gga lil Durk locked up, they knocked 1st D lil bro baldy off its been goin dwn in the land

the calumet building got torn down years ago

Wurrsym
fresh meat

Post by Wurrsym » February 8th, 2012, 12:53 pm

MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:How do yall n*ggas feel about them, a n*gga at my old skool told me he was B5BD but i never got to get up with him.
thst niGGs trippin

MOBmyownboss
associate

Post by MOBmyownboss » February 8th, 2012, 3:16 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
bolotre wrote:Not all BDs u dummies just da 1's riding under King Vel...Shorty BDs real BDs and dey still Folks and gon 4 eva be Folks...And I hate to bust ya'll lil "disciple knowledge up"But ya wrong If anything dey stole our swagger cuz we was Here 1st.Shorty started da BDs,but David Gave da nation to Hoover so therefore GDs da real disciples since yall wanna take it there...But I got love 4 my BD brothers but dem blue 5 n*ggas need dey a$$ whooped

hold up G...we ARE the ORIGINAL DISCIPLES...dont get me wrong GD's are real D's but we are the real original D's,,...David(D.R.I.P) DID NOT give da whole BGDN to hoover :wtf: ...David wanted to have equal amount of power to the 3 kings..but after he died.. u kno shorty and hoover didnt see eye to eye..but i aint finna go into all dat.....but i respect hoover doe..the guy was/is a smart man

its shorty-folks ova this way...neva will i leave da 6 foe dat weak azz 5..f*ck VEL...n*gga aint no real king...B5BD AINT REAL DISCIPLES..
REAL Disciples ride unda the 6

i got luv foe da GDN but alot of'em i dont f*ck wit...sum of my fam is GD thats why i really say i f*ck wit sum for the most part...alot of GDs are disgrace to da 6 and da folks...sum g's be bout they money but sum be on dat junky shyt...if king David was here or could see, shiid even hoover, what sum of the members of their nation is/was doing, ..they would violate and throw alot of these N*ggaz out the nation

:lol: @GD's swagger jackin BD's
naw n*gga devil dispiles are the ogs shorty freeman black king corba blu fin draw wit tha moes not tha bds

superior

Post by 424 » February 8th, 2012, 6:35 pm

MOBmyownboss wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
bolotre wrote:Not all BDs u dummies just da 1's riding under King Vel...Shorty BDs real BDs and dey still Folks and gon 4 eva be Folks...And I hate to bust ya'll lil "disciple knowledge up"But ya wrong If anything dey stole our swagger cuz we was Here 1st.Shorty started da BDs,but David Gave da nation to Hoover so therefore GDs da real disciples since yall wanna take it there...But I got love 4 my BD brothers but dem blue 5 n*ggas need dey a$$ whooped

hold up G...we ARE the ORIGINAL DISCIPLES...dont get me wrong GD's are real D's but we are the real original D's,,...David(D.R.I.P) DID NOT give da whole BGDN to hoover :wtf: ...David wanted to have equal amount of power to the 3 kings..but after he died.. u kno shorty and hoover didnt see eye to eye..but i aint finna go into all dat.....but i respect hoover doe..the guy was/is a smart man

its shorty-folks ova this way...neva will i leave da 6 foe dat weak azz 5..f*ck VEL...n*gga aint no real king...B5BD AINT REAL DISCIPLES..

i got luv foe da GDN but alot of'em i dont f*ck wit...sum of my fam is GD thats why i really say i f*ck wit sum for the most part...alot of GDs are disgrace to da 6 and da folks...sum g's be bout they money but sum be on dat junky shyt...if king David was here or could see, shiid even hoover, what sum of the members of their nation is/was doing, ..they would violate and throw alot of these N*ggaz out the nation

naw n*gga devil dispiles are the ogs shorty freeman black king corba blu fin draw wit tha moes not tha bds
:smh:WDH YU THANK TREYS WERE HOLMES :lol:

MOBmyownboss
associate

Post by MOBmyownboss » February 8th, 2012, 11:16 pm

Rated_HTG wrote:
MOBmyownboss wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:

:smh:WDH YU THANK TREYS WERE HOLMES :lol:
n*gga u dumb thats a whole different demo treys not even thought of now u can GET THA f*ck UP OUTTA HERE!

NightTime
captain

Post by NightTime » April 15th, 2013, 3:52 pm

the blu 5didnt flip fin cuz they hate dsypoz,bdz are still folks, idk why the blu5 or how it started but it sho aint cuz they have beef with gdz cuz they hate moes az well

splifd
fresh meat

Post by splifd » April 26th, 2013, 2:21 pm

Chicago773 wrote:Famo i understand you but peep this you gotta be from CHICAGO to kinda have a feelin of MARvell and The twins grasp on the CAlumet Buildings and in the 100s ...It aint too many N*ggaz runnin around claiming Fin ball like tha no more 4real .,.Cuz when them N*ggaz get locked up Bds pluggin with he FOLKs and one nation ..so its really N*ggaz doin what they want on the streets then they get caught and go back to traditional ways ....dats just like the Lafas from jeffrey Manor dem N*ggaz plugg home in the joints ....But let me say this bout Marvell when he had the spot for the BDs he probably was one of the richest N*ggaz on the southside doin this shiit ..The twins had Bentleys ..all they picnics and parties were deep as fucck ...so i mean N*ggaz wasnt sayin fucck Vel til he went to feds ,dat show you how wishy washy N*ggaz are ..as far as him starting the Blue fin ..he was cool with Cornbread nem so dats prolly most all fin balls are muslims ..dats how n*gga why they changed ,...But now dat shorty home playin it low key ...the bds might make some noise in the future ...

HEY THT sh*t REAL WHEN THE TWINZ WAS IN ATLANTA THEY WAS DOING IT REAL BIG TREYZ UP THAT BLUE FIN sh*t WAS A MONEY THING THINK OF IT LIKE A BUSINESS n*gga IT WAS A MERGER

wise2414
fresh meat

Post by wise2414 » May 1st, 2013, 12:17 pm

splifd wrote:
Chicago773 wrote:Famo i understand you but peep this you gotta be from CHICAGO to kinda have a feelin of MARvell and The twins grasp on the CAlumet Buildings and in the 100s ...It aint too many N*ggaz runnin around claiming Fin ball like tha no more 4real .,.Cuz when them N*ggaz get locked up Bds pluggin with he FOLKs and one nation ..so its really N*ggaz doin what they want on the streets then they get caught and go back to traditional ways ....dats just like the Lafas from jeffrey Manor dem N*ggaz plugg home in the joints ....But let me say this bout Marvell when he had the spot for the BDs he probably was one of the richest N*ggaz on the southside doin this shiit ..The twins had Bentleys ..all they picnics and parties were deep as fucck ...so i mean N*ggaz wasnt sayin fucck Vel til he went to feds ,dat show you how wishy washy N*ggaz are ..as far as him starting the Blue fin ..he was cool with Cornbread nem so dats prolly most all fin balls are muslims ..dats how n*gga why they changed ,...But now dat shorty home playin it low key ...the bds might make some noise in the future ...

HEY THT sh*t REAL WHEN THE TWINZ WAS IN ATLANTA THEY WAS DOING IT REAL BIG TREYZ UP THAT BLUE FIN sh*t WAS A MONEY THING THINK OF IT LIKE A BUSINESS n*gga IT WAS A MERGER
any real treyz on here thats plugged? Right now Im in South Carolina trynna get plugged 2 str8in alot of the bullshit out going around my area. Get at kni, Treyz 4 Dayz!!!