Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post Reply
MAFIAOSOCRAZY
underboss
Posts: 1925
Joined: January 28th, 2010, 7:50 am

Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by MAFIAOSOCRAZY » May 29th, 2010, 12:41 pm

How do yall n*ggas feel about them, a n*gga at my old skool told me he was B5BD but i never got to get up with him.

User avatar
ALMIGHTYTHUGS
sergeant
Posts: 319
Joined: January 31st, 2010, 6:05 am

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by ALMIGHTYTHUGS » May 29th, 2010, 4:56 pm

SHIID THEM NIIGGAS COMEING HOME TO THE 5 SHIID EVERY BODY GOT TO COME HOME ONE DAY PLUS THEY HATE BRICKS SO THATS WHY THEY FLIPPIN FIN

User avatar
IVL BLACK N GOLD
foot soldier
Posts: 170
Joined: May 13th, 2010, 12:23 am

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by IVL BLACK N GOLD » May 30th, 2010, 7:50 am

ALMIGHTYTHUGS wrote:SHIID THEM NIIGGAS COMEING HOME TO THE 5 SHIID EVERY BODY GOT TO COME HOME ONE DAY PLUS THEY HATE BRICKS SO THATS WHY THEY FLIPPIN FIN

yessir. i never had problems with bdz anyway. they the real disciples. i used to works with them and get drunk backin in the late 90s. i aint never got into it with a trey. they hate bricks tho bricks took they whoel swagger and the disciple from them and the forks. GD is some clown a$$ sh*t

User avatar
ALMIGHTYTHUGS
sergeant
Posts: 319
Joined: January 31st, 2010, 6:05 am

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by ALMIGHTYTHUGS » May 30th, 2010, 1:20 pm

lol lmao yea the GLAZE DONUTS BE SWAGGER JACKING THE BDs I WIIL f*ck WHIIT A BD ANY DAY BEFORE A BRICK :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: YEA THE BDs COMING HOME TO THE FIN

bolotre
sergeant
Posts: 328
Joined: April 8th, 2010, 9:44 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by bolotre » May 30th, 2010, 1:27 pm

Not all BDs u dummies just da 1's riding under King Vel...Shorty BDs real BDs and dey still Folks and gon 4 eva be Folks...And I hate to bust ya'll lil "disciple knowledge up"But ya wrong If anything dey stole our swagger cuz we was Here 1st.Shorty started da BDs,but David Gave da nation to Hoover so therefore GDs da real disciples since yall wanna take it there...But I got love 4 my BD brothers but dem blue 5 n*ggas need dey a$$ whooped

KOM
og
Posts: 13348
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by KOM » May 30th, 2010, 2:38 pm

bolotre wrote:Not all BDs u dummies just da 1's riding under King Vel...Shorty BDs real BDs and dey still Folks and gon 4 eva be Folks...And I hate to bust ya'll lil "disciple knowledge up"But ya wrong If anything dey stole our swagger cuz we was Here 1st.Shorty started da BDs,but David Gave da nation to Hoover so therefore GDs da real disciples since yall wanna take it there...But I got love 4 my BD brothers but dem blue 5 n*ggas need dey a$$ whooped



hold up G...we ARE the ORIGINAL DISCIPLES...dont get me wrong GD's are real D's but we are the real original D's,,...David(D.R.I.P) DID NOT give da whole BGDN to hoover :wtf: ...David wanted to have equal amount of power to the 3 kings..but after he died.. u kno shorty and hoover didnt see eye to eye..but i aint finna go into all dat.....but i respect hoover doe..the guy was/is a smart man

its shorty-folks ova this way...neva will i leave da 6 foe dat weak azz 5..f*ck VEL...n*gga aint no real king...B5BD AINT REAL DISCIPLES..
REAL Disciples ride unda the 6

i got luv foe da GDN but alot of'em i dont f*ck wit...sum of my fam is GD thats why i really say i f*ck wit sum for the most part...alot of GDs are disgrace to da 6 and da folks...sum g's be bout they money but sum be on dat junky shyt...if king David was here or could see, shiid even hoover, what sum of the members of their nation is/was doing, ..they would violate and throw alot of these N*ggaz out the nation

:lol: @GD's swagger jackin BD's

KOM
og
Posts: 13348
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by KOM » May 30th, 2010, 2:39 pm

ALMIGHTYTHUGS wrote: YEA THE BDs COMING HOME TO THE FIN



um.....no....not the REAL 3RD WORLD DISCIPLES :2cents:

KOM
og
Posts: 13348
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by KOM » May 30th, 2010, 4:38 pm

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
ALMIGHTYTHUGS wrote: YEA THE BDs COMING HOME TO THE FIN



um.....no....not the REAL 3RD WORLD DISCIPLES :2cents:



& we'll be independent b4 goin to da fin :2cents:

User avatar
CASPER D SYPO
prospect
Posts: 51
Joined: May 30th, 2010, 3:32 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by CASPER D SYPO » May 30th, 2010, 4:42 pm

Blue GUMballs BD'z are some ho*s.

User avatar
DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss
Posts: 2965
Joined: August 3rd, 2009, 8:41 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » May 30th, 2010, 5:12 pm

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
ALMIGHTYTHUGS wrote: YEA THE BDs COMING HOME TO THE FIN



um.....no....not the REAL 3RD WORLD DISCIPLES :2cents:



& we'll be independent b4 goin to da fin :2cents:



:2cents: 3rd WORLD Dz TILL THE WORLD BLOW

chima
captain
Posts: 445
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by chima » June 3rd, 2010, 12:45 am

i think the 5 and 6 stars are played out and you got beef within the 5 or beef within the 6 so that's why poeple flip stars or drop the star all together mark my words in 10 years the only gangs under the 5 or 6 will be vice lords and GDs imma use bds the 4s as prof of what im saying. the 4s will drop the 5 copletely in the next 3 or 4 years following with us the mickey cobras then the blue5 bd n folk bd will be at war all the time and blue fin will become the majority. mickey cobras will become independent from the people nation i here more n more MCs saying f*ck the 5 :hitit:

User avatar
ALMIGHTYTHUGS
sergeant
Posts: 319
Joined: January 31st, 2010, 6:05 am

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by ALMIGHTYTHUGS » June 3rd, 2010, 2:40 am

LOL B5BD RIDING THE 5 HARD BUT SHID Lah via va va illilaha halalil 55

User avatar
Chippo
boss
Posts: 2443
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by Chippo » June 3rd, 2010, 9:13 am

chima wrote:i think the 5 and 6 stars are played out and you got beef within the 5 or beef within the 6 so that's why poeple flip stars or drop the star all together mark my words in 10 years the only gangs under the 5 or 6 will be vice lords and GDs imma use bds the 4s as prof of what im saying. the 4s will drop the 5 copletely in the next 3 or 4 years following with us the mickey cobras then the blue5 bd n folk bd will be at war all the time and blue fin will become the majority. mickey cobras will become independent from the people nation i here more n more MCs saying F*CK the 5 :hitit:



you dumb as a bag of rocks, how MC gonna drop the five when they stay clicked up with the Lords on the daily jack

G-RED
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 3:36 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by G-RED » June 3rd, 2010, 11:39 am

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
bolotre wrote:Not all BDs u dummies just da 1's riding under King Vel...Shorty BDs real BDs and dey still Folks and gon 4 eva be Folks...And I hate to bust ya'll lil "disciple knowledge up"But ya wrong If anything dey stole our swagger cuz we was Here 1st.Shorty started da BDs,but David Gave da nation to Hoover so therefore GDs da real disciples since yall wanna take it there...But I got love 4 my BD brothers but dem blue 5 n*ggas need dey a$$ whooped



hold up G...we ARE the ORIGINAL DISCIPLES...dont get me wrong GD's are real D's but we are the real original D's,,...David(D.R.I.P) DID NOT give da whole BGDN to hoover :wtf: ...David wanted to have equal amount of power to the 3 kings..but after he died.. u kno shorty and hoover didnt see eye to eye..but i aint finna go into all dat.....but i respect hoover doe..the guy was/is a smart man

its shorty-folks ova this way...neva will i leave da 6 foe dat weak azz 5..F*CK VEL...n*gga aint no real king...B5BD AINT REAL DISCIPLES..
REAL Disciples ride unda the 6

i got luv foe da GDN but alot of'em i dont F*CK wit...sum of my fam is GD thats why i really say i F*CK wit sum for the most part...alot of GDs are disgrace to da 6 and da folks...sum g's be bout they money but sum be on dat junky shyt...if king David was here or could see, shiid even hoover, what sum of the members of their nation is/was doing, ..they would violate and throw alot of these N*ggaz out the nation

:lol: @GD's swagger jackin BD's
THE DEVIL'S DISCIPLES......AND PLENTY OTHER DISCPLE GANGS DAT ROLLED UNDER DAVID ARE THE ORIGINAL DISCIPLES(THE DEVILS WZ DA LARGEST) GD AND BD ARE BOTH STRONG ORGS...BUT IT WZ DISCIPLES BEFORE EITHER ONE.

KOM
og
Posts: 13348
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by KOM » June 4th, 2010, 12:56 am

G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
bolotre wrote:Not all BDs u dummies just da 1's riding under King Vel...Shorty BDs real BDs and dey still Folks and gon 4 eva be Folks...And I hate to bust ya'll lil "disciple knowledge up"But ya wrong If anything dey stole our swagger cuz we was Here 1st.Shorty started da BDs,but David Gave da nation to Hoover so therefore GDs da real disciples since yall wanna take it there...But I got love 4 my BD brothers but dem blue 5 n*ggas need dey a$$ whooped



hold up G...we ARE the ORIGINAL DISCIPLES...dont get me wrong GD's are real D's but we are the real original D's,,...David(D.R.I.P) DID NOT give da whole BGDN to hoover :wtf: ...David wanted to have equal amount of power to the 3 kings..but after he died.. u kno shorty and hoover didnt see eye to eye..but i aint finna go into all dat.....but i respect hoover doe..the guy was/is a smart man

its shorty-folks ova this way...neva will i leave da 6 foe dat weak azz 5..F*CK VEL...n*gga aint no real king...B5BD AINT REAL DISCIPLES..
REAL Disciples ride unda the 6

i got luv foe da GDN but alot of'em i dont F*CK wit...sum of my fam is GD thats why i really say i F*CK wit sum for the most part...alot of GDs are disgrace to da 6 and da folks...sum g's be bout they money but sum be on dat junky shyt...if king David was here or could see, shiid even hoover, what sum of the members of their nation is/was doing, ..they would violate and throw alot of these N*ggaz out the nation

:lol: @GD's swagger jackin BD's
THE DEVIL'S DISCIPLES......AND PLENTY OTHER DISCPLE GANGS DAT ROLLED UNDER DAVID ARE THE ORIGINAL DISCIPLES(THE DEVILS WZ DA LARGEST) GD AND BD ARE BOTH STRONG ORGS...BUT IT WZ DISCIPLES BEFORE EITHER ONE.


yea u right there were alot of different disciple gangs.....but black disciples=devil's disciples(different name at the time)..therefore BDs are the original disciples

User avatar
DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss
Posts: 2965
Joined: August 3rd, 2009, 8:41 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » June 4th, 2010, 3:37 am

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
bolotre wrote:Not all BDs u dummies just da 1's riding under King Vel...Shorty BDs real BDs and dey still Folks and gon 4 eva be Folks...And I hate to bust ya'll lil "disciple knowledge up"But ya wrong If anything dey stole our swagger cuz we was Here 1st.Shorty started da BDs,but David Gave da nation to Hoover so therefore GDs da real disciples since yall wanna take it there...But I got love 4 my BD brothers but dem blue 5 n*ggas need dey a$$ whooped



hold up G...we ARE the ORIGINAL DISCIPLES...dont get me wrong GD's are real D's but we are the real original D's,,...David(D.R.I.P) DID NOT give da whole BGDN to hoover :wtf: ...David wanted to have equal amount of power to the 3 kings..but after he died.. u kno shorty and hoover didnt see eye to eye..but i aint finna go into all dat.....but i respect hoover doe..the guy was/is a smart man

its shorty-folks ova this way...neva will i leave da 6 foe dat weak azz 5..F*CK VEL...n*gga aint no real king...B5BD AINT REAL DISCIPLES..
REAL Disciples ride unda the 6

i got luv foe da GDN but alot of'em i dont F*CK wit...sum of my fam is GD thats why i really say i F*CK wit sum for the most part...alot of GDs are disgrace to da 6 and da folks...sum g's be bout they money but sum be on dat junky shyt...if king David was here or could see, shiid even hoover, what sum of the members of their nation is/was doing, ..they would violate and throw alot of these N*ggaz out the nation

:lol: @GD's swagger jackin BD's
THE DEVIL'S DISCIPLES......AND PLENTY OTHER DISCPLE GANGS DAT ROLLED UNDER DAVID ARE THE ORIGINAL DISCIPLES(THE DEVILS WZ DA LARGEST) GD AND BD ARE BOTH STRONG ORGS...BUT IT WZ DISCIPLES BEFORE EITHER ONE.


yea u right there were alot of different disciple gangs.....but black disciples=devil's disciples(different name at the time)..therefore BDs are the original disciples




ALOT sh*t FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND 16 ORIGINAL MOBS MADE UP THE ORIGINAL DISCIPLES NATION ALIANCE NOW I KNOW SOME CAME BEFORE OTHERS AN MOST WHERE JUST ABSORBED IN TO OTHERS THEN MOST MADE IT TO THE MAIN BRANCH WHEN DEVIL Dz BECAME KNOWN AS BLACK Dz I COULDNT GET MY UNCLE ON THE PHONE TO MAKE SURE IM RIGHT BUT I THINK THESE WHERE THEM GONZATO Dz ,ROYAL Dz ,FALCON Dz ,DEVIL Dz EXECUTIONER Dz, SATAN Dz (WHERE IN OUR INFANCY) , SIRCON Dz , MOTOWN Dz ,BOSS PIMP Dz ,EAST SIDE Dz DUTCH-TOWN Dz , DEVIT'z Dz , SIX-TRAY Dz , FOUR TRAY Dz , MANIAC Dz ,

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
Posts: 15253
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 7:39 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » June 4th, 2010, 4:36 am

interesting?

User avatar
IVL BLACK N GOLD
foot soldier
Posts: 170
Joined: May 13th, 2010, 12:23 am

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by IVL BLACK N GOLD » June 4th, 2010, 6:39 am

Chippo wrote:
chima wrote:i think the 5 and 6 stars are played out and you got beef within the 5 or beef within the 6 so that's why poeple flip stars or drop the star all together mark my words in 10 years the only gangs under the 5 or 6 will be vice lords and GDs imma use bds the 4s as prof of what im saying. the 4s will drop the 5 copletely in the next 3 or 4 years following with us the mickey cobras then the blue5 bd n folk bd will be at war all the time and blue fin will become the majority. mickey cobras will become independent from the people nation i here more n more MCs saying F*CK the 5 :hitit:



you dumb as a bag of rocks, how MC gonna drop the five when they stay clicked up with the Lords on the daily jack

exactly :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and they ride up under us in the pen and we back them in the street. dont pay my man no attention. he only rotates on the xbox leader boards and not in real life. u can tell by the dumb sh*t he just said

User avatar
Chippo
boss
Posts: 2443
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by Chippo » June 4th, 2010, 12:59 pm

IVL BLACK N GOLD wrote:
Chippo wrote:
chima wrote:i think the 5 and 6 stars are played out and you got beef within the 5 or beef within the 6 so that's why poeple flip stars or drop the star all together mark my words in 10 years the only gangs under the 5 or 6 will be vice lords and GDs imma use bds the 4s as prof of what im saying. the 4s will drop the 5 copletely in the next 3 or 4 years following with us the mickey cobras then the blue5 bd n folk bd will be at war all the time and blue fin will become the majority. mickey cobras will become independent from the people nation i here more n more MCs saying F*CK the 5 :hitit:



you dumb as a bag of rocks, how MC gonna drop the five when they stay clicked up with the Lords on the daily jack

exactly :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and they ride up under us in the pen and we back them in the street. dont pay my man no attention. he only rotates on the xbox leader boards and not in real life. u can tell by the dumb sh*t he just said


hahaha bro said xbox leader board hahahahahahahahaha what a F*ck*n mark tho :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

G-RED
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 3:36 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by G-RED » June 4th, 2010, 7:47 pm

I STIL
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
bolotre wrote:Not all BDs u dummies just da 1's riding under King Vel...Shorty BDs real BDs and dey still Folks and gon 4 eva be Folks...And I hate to bust ya'll lil "disciple knowledge up"But ya wrong If anything dey stole our swagger cuz we was Here 1st.Shorty started da BDs,but David Gave da nation to Hoover so therefore GDs da real disciples since yall wanna take it there...But I got love 4 my BD brothers but dem blue 5 n*ggas need dey a$$ whooped



hold up G...we ARE the ORIGINAL DISCIPLES...dont get me wrong GD's are real D's but we are the real original D's,,...David(D.R.I.P) DID NOT give da whole BGDN to hoover :wtf: ...David wanted to have equal amount of power to the 3 kings..but after he died.. u kno shorty and hoover didnt see eye to eye..but i aint finna go into all dat.....but i respect hoover doe..the guy was/is a smart man

its shorty-folks ova this way...neva will i leave da 6 foe dat weak azz 5..F*CK VEL...n*gga aint no real king...B5BD AINT REAL DISCIPLES..
REAL Disciples ride unda the 6

i got luv foe da GDN but alot of'em i dont F*CK wit...sum of my fam is GD thats why i really say i F*CK wit sum for the most part...alot of GDs are disgrace to da 6 and da folks...sum g's be bout they money but sum be on dat junky shyt...if king David was here or could see, shiid even hoover, what sum of the members of their nation is/was doing, ..they would violate and throw alot of these N*ggaz out the nation

:lol: @GD's swagger jackin BD's
THE DEVIL'S DISCIPLES......AND PLENTY OTHER DISCPLE GANGS DAT ROLLED UNDER DAVID ARE THE ORIGINAL DISCIPLES(THE DEVILS WZ DA LARGEST) GD AND BD ARE BOTH STRONG ORGS...BUT IT WZ DISCIPLES BEFORE EITHER ONE.


yea u right there were alot of different disciple gangs.....but black disciples=devil's disciples(different name at the time)..therefore BDs are the original disciples
JST CUZ SUM OF THE ORIGINAL DD'S ROLLED WIT SHORTY ON DAT BD TIP..DNT MEAN DD=BD.CUZ AINT LIKE ALL DA ORIGINAL DD'SROLLED WIT SHORTY...AND ALL THE ORIGINAL SUPREME GANGSTERS STAYED WIT HOOVER.. HELL SUM ORIGINAL DD (PLUS OTHER DISCIPLES) STAYED GD....AND ROLLED WITH HOOVER. SO STILL 2 ME.....DD'S AND THE OTHER D'S THE ORIGINAL ONES.

Post Reply