Top Westside Gangstas Vs Top Southside Gangstas

Greenghost2212
superior

Re: Top Westside Gangstas Vs Top Southside Gangstas

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 22nd, 2014, 3:12 am

n*gga EVERYBODY WAS DOIN BIG NUMBERS THAT TIME PERIOD AND HE AINT LYIN TO THIS DAY I ONLY KNOW A COUPLE OF GZ THAT WASN'T A REG OR A GOV THAT HAD WAS BALLIN

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 22nd, 2014, 3:12 am

n*gga EVERYBODY WAS DOIN BIG NUMBERS THAT TIME PERIOD AND HE AINT LYIN TO THIS DAY I ONLY KNOW A COUPLE OF GZ THAT WASN'T A REG OR A GOV THAT HAD WAS BALLIN

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!!
underboss

Post by SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » February 22nd, 2014, 10:09 am

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:I think my brother said they used to be gangsta ion kno bout that informant sh*t tho but if so :plank: I know them n*gga used to be comin threw the holy wit lord nem in Maybachs in like 07 08 when I stayed on Christina first time I seen disciples wit money :lol:
:cmon: '90-'95 do u know how much $ disciples made between those years :lmao:
I'm talkin bout present day b*tch boy bricks :lol:

That was 24 years ago :lmao:
I stayed on Christiana in like 08 y'all was regular gd broke then :lmao:
n*ggas study bringing up jc I kno u n*ggas ain't Neva been out west them n*ggas ain't on sh*t gds a tell u they ain't servin sh*t and they most def ain't bangin "wassup lord wat u on solid we f*ck wit y'all we Soulk :lol: :lmao:
b*tch a$$ bricks :lol: y'all n*ggas on the hood up funny tho it's some gds makin some noise but y'all always bring up the regular dirty ones :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » February 22nd, 2014, 2:35 pm

Puss a$$ n*gga they be the reason yo bitchass homies dead hook :rip: :lmao: f*ck dem dead walkin hooks n the ones who soon to be.i dont know y im typin u.yall only outwest but b*tch we everywhere..even at xmas dinner eatin all the food tramp.and presently its more GDs outwest.In what used to be holy city since folks nem in that ho*.

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » February 22nd, 2014, 2:43 pm

Aint nathan holy about holy city accept the holes in lord nem arms :lmao: sh*t outwest so small trav n ghost prolly share the same block :wtf:

Wild 100s Chris
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » February 22nd, 2014, 2:56 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Puss a$$ n*gga they be the reason yo bitchass homies dead hook :rip: :lmao: f*ck dem dead walkin hooks n the ones who soon to be.i dont know y im typin u.yall only outwest but b*tch we everywhere..even at xmas dinner eatin all the food tramp.and presently its more GDs outwest.In what used to be holy city since folks nem in that ho*.
:tiphat:

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!!
underboss

Post by SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » February 22nd, 2014, 7:07 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
StillOn1 wrote:Puss a$$ n*gga they be the reason yo bitchass homies dead hook :rip: :lmao: f*ck dem dead walkin hooks n the ones who soon to be.i dont know y im typin u.yall only outwest but b*tch we everywhere..even at xmas dinner eatin all the food tramp.and presently its more GDs outwest.In what used to be holy city since folks nem in that ho*.
:tiphat:
Is they? :wtf2: :lol: :plank: :lmao:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 22nd, 2014, 10:26 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Aint nathan holy about holy city accept the holes in lord nem arms :lmao: sh*t outwest so small trav n ghost prolly share the same block :wtf:

u really really underestimating out west MY n*gga TRAV IN ANOTHER WHOLE PART OF OUTWEST BUT I BEEN IN HIS LAND THOUGH AND IT AIT THAT MANY GDZ AS U THINK IN THE HOLY MY n*gga REAL TALK YALL HARDLY OUT POSTED :lol:

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » February 22nd, 2014, 10:40 pm

bolotre wrote:This aint on no beef sh*t cuz I love da Chi as a whole...I just want n*ggas to go hard and rep dey side to da fullest...Give me the top five Gangstas from the Westside and top five from da southside and why....If u aint got 5 put as many as u can get down...Dey could be current or old..Let's Go!!!
Big meech and terry they were south west legends in Detroit Michigan :2cents:

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » December 23rd, 2016, 7:50 am

Other Latinos who are gangster and changed the chi on my side who were respected by all on the northwest side are all the 1990s leaders on the streets that tried to keep up wit the change of times.

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » December 24th, 2016, 10:46 am

G Mac wrote:Puss a$$ n*gga they be the reason yo bitchass homies dead hook :rip: :lmao: f*ck dem dead walkin hooks n the ones who soon to be.i dont know y im typin u.yall only outwest but b*tch we everywhere..even at xmas dinner eatin all the food tramp.and presently its more GDs outwest.In what used to be holy city since folks nem in that ho*.