Affiliation: Neutral

NEW ABV FOR GD

Unread post by STUNNAH-G » May 18th, 2007, 10:27 am

WATS DISSHIT ABOUT GROWTH AND DEVLOPMENT FOR THE NEW GD DIFINITION

lil'homie
fresh meat

Unread post by lil'homie » May 18th, 2007, 10:50 am

as a homie 2 da dudes n blackk, da new meanings 4 GD and BGD, is yea Growth and Development and Better Growth and Development. dey doin dis to try 2 leave da past acts n da past and b about wut they wuz originally created 2 do which benefit da community and put good and all hoods they exist to.

STUNNAH-G
fresh meat

Unread post by STUNNAH-G » May 18th, 2007, 10:58 am

see i thought it was to try to exclude the white dudes from reppin gd cuz there waas lots of false claiming with some white dudes

LDakalildiscipleofthefolk
corporal

Unread post by LDakalildiscipleofthefolk » May 18th, 2007, 5:27 pm

no GD HAS ALWASY REP GROWTH AND DEVELUPMENT ON THE REAL BGD IS NO MORE ON THE REAL HOW CAN BGD STILL B AROUND AND HOW COULD MR HOOVER START THIS CONCEPTS 2340 IGD AND 1080 BGD WHEN HE BEEN LOCKED UP FOR LIFE WITH NO OUT SIDE CONTACT SENCE THE LATE 70 TO EARLY 80 FOR REAL HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSABLE HOW DID HE GIVE THE BLESSING TO DO THAT?
GD IS NOW COLOR BLIND WITCH MEAN WHITES CAN JOIN UP TO IF NOT HOW DO U THINK WE WAS ABLE TO GET FOLKS ON THE INSIDE OF THE GOV IF WE DID NOT WANT ANYTHING TO TO WITH THEM NOT MANY KNOW BUT THERE ARE REP WITH THE NAACP AS WELL THAT WHERE THE 21 CENTRY VOTE COME IN THE LAST 720 LIT UPDATE WAS IN 2004 WE GD NOW GO BY THE NE REVISED 720 CONCEPT REAL TALK

corporal

Unread post by LDakalildiscipleofthefolk » May 18th, 2007, 5:59 pm

NOT TRUE LIKE I SAID HOOVER BEEN LOOKED DOWN SENCE THE LATE 70S TO THE EARLY 80S REAL TALK MR HOOVER SAID HOW CAN WE GET ANY THING DONE IF WE DONT GET EVERY ONE IN BLACKS WHITES RICANS MIXED EVERY ONE U WAS MISINFORMED A LIL SAN THE ONLY CONTACT MR HOOVER GO IS WITH HIS MOTHER AN SIS AND ALL THE COVOS ARE RECORED THE NEW CONCEPT WAS BOUGHT BOUT IN THE 80S WHEN HE HAS THE FREEDOM TO DO THE SPECH U KNOW WHAT IM TALING BOUT AND MR GATOR WENT FROM THERE AND MAD IT BETTER AND HE STILL FIGHT TILL THEM DAY TO GET THE PARTN FOR MR HOOVER
Last edited by LDakalildiscipleofthefolk on May 18th, 2007, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

corporal

Unread post by LDakalildiscipleofthefolk » May 18th, 2007, 6:01 pm

SANxJONERO wrote:
LDakalildiscipleofthefolk wrote:no GD HAS ALWASY REP GROWTH AND DEVELUPMENT ON THE REAL BGD IS NO MORE ON THE REAL HOW CAN BGD STILL B AROUND AND HOW COULD MR HOOVER START THIS CONCEPTS 2340 IGD AND 1080 BGD WHEN HE BEEN LOCKED UP FOR LIFE WITH NO OUT SIDE CONTACT SENCE THE LATE 70 TO EARLY 80 FOR REAL HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSABLE HOW DID HE GIVE THE BLESSING TO DO THAT?
GD IS NOW COLOR BLIND WITCH MEAN WHITES CAN JOIN UP TO IF NOT HOW DO U THINK WE WAS ABLE TO GET FOLKS ON THE INSIDE OF THE GOV IF WE DID NOT WANT ANYTHING TO TO WITH THEM NOT MANY KNOW BUT THERE ARE REP WITH THE NAACP AS WELL THAT WHERE THE 21 CENTRY VOTE COME IN THE LAST 720 LIT UPDATE WAS IN 2004 WE GD NOW GO BY THE NE REVISED 720 CONCEPT REAL TALK
GD hasn't always repped Growth & Development. It's something Hoover came up with in the 1990's. A lot of things he had talked about doing, was with Gator who had went to visit him.
LIKE I SAID IT HAS ALWAYS BE GROWTH AND DEVELUPMENT JUST WE NEVER SAY IT TILL THE 720 CONCEPT REAL TALK I GOT MEMEOS FROM MY FATHER THAT WAS LOCKED UP RIP DAD THAT STATE THIS

Scrilla
underboss
Location: Gary,Indiana But The Whole Midwest Is My Back Yard To Play In

Unread post by Scrilla » May 18th, 2007, 6:16 pm

LDakalildiscipleofthefolk wrote:no GD HAS ALWASY REP GROWTH AND DEVELUPMENT ON THE REAL BGD IS NO MORE ON THE REAL HOW CAN BGD STILL B AROUND AND HOW COULD MR HOOVER START THIS CONCEPTS 2340 IGD AND 1080 BGD WHEN HE BEEN LOCKED UP FOR LIFE WITH NO OUT SIDE CONTACT SENCE THE LATE 70 TO EARLY 80 FOR REAL HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSABLE HOW DID HE GIVE THE BLESSING TO DO THAT?

And If Thats The Case Then How Did He Give Permission To Except The 720 If 720 Was Formed In The 90s?? And Then How He Update It In 2004?? If He Has No Outside Contact??? Ya Shit Dont Add Up!! And In Chi Whites Are Not Allowed To Be GDN And You Said It Ya Self Too!! So If You Dont Bang The Chi Way Then Dont Bang At All!!!

corporal

Unread post by LDakalildiscipleofthefolk » May 18th, 2007, 6:24 pm

i told i before that the update was told to gator bradly whe he did talk to him the was when he could 720 was in develup ment when he was locked down and he n told us of this at teh big speech we had in the late 90s so in all truth 720 did not get to up on the out side tillthe late 90s mr hoover told gater what to do when they could talk he just had to get all togther u not getting what happen in between the new concept got to us all late but he came up with in in the late 80s but when head acke came lots of the memeos got eather stolen or lost so gater did what he could with what was had real talk

Scrilla
underboss

Unread post by Scrilla » May 18th, 2007, 6:29 pm

LDakalildiscipleofthefolk wrote:i told i before that the update was told to gator bradly whe he did talk to him the was when he could 720 was in develup ment when he was locked down and he n told us of this at teh big speech we had in the late 90s so in all truth 720 did not get to up on the out side tillthe late 90s mr hoover told gater what to do when they could talk he just had to get all togther u not getting what happen in between the new concept got to us all late but he came up with in in the late 80s but when head acke came lots of the memeos got eather stolen or lost so gater did what he could with what was had real talk

But You Said Mr Hoover Couldnt Have Outside Contact Since The 70s So How He Tell Gator What To Do If He Couldnt Have Outside Contact??

corporal

Unread post by LDakalildiscipleofthefolk » May 18th, 2007, 6:31 pm

well there is a chairman for the out side tio and that is gator so he can do what need to be done but not many know that he got hoover blessing to do what needto be done

corporal

Unread post by LDakalildiscipleofthefolk » May 18th, 2007, 6:33 pm

LilScrillaGDN wrote:
LDakalildiscipleofthefolk wrote:i told i before that the update was told to gator bradly whe he did talk to him the was when he could 720 was in develup ment when he was locked down and he n told us of this at teh big speech we had in the late 90s so in all truth 720 did not get to up on the out side tillthe late 90s mr hoover told gater what to do when they could talk he just had to get all togther u not getting what happen in between the new concept got to us all late but he came up with in in the late 80s but when head acke came lots of the memeos got eather stolen or lost so gater did what he could with what was had real talk

But You Said Mr Hoover Couldnt Have Outside Contact Since The 70s So How He Tell Gator What To Do If He Couldnt Have Outside Contact??
keep[ tring cuz u not going to catch me up LOL HAHAHAHAH I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING BOUT AN I WILL NOT SAY ANY MORE CUZ OF THAT BEING NATION BIZNESS

Scrilla
underboss

Unread post by Scrilla » May 18th, 2007, 6:36 pm

LDakalildiscipleofthefolk wrote:
LilScrillaGDN wrote:

keep[ tring cuz u not going to catch me up LOL HAHAHAHAH I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING BOUT AN I WILL NOT SAY ANY MORE CUZ OF THAT BEING NATION BIZNESS

Everything Else You Sayin Is Nation Bizness So Why Not Tell EveryOne Else The Otha Shit Since You Fucked Up?? And No One Is Tryin To Catch You Up Its Called Askin Questions!!

corporal

Unread post by LDakalildiscipleofthefolk » May 18th, 2007, 6:40 pm

CUZ BY LAW NO ONE IS POST TO KNOW BOUT MR GATOR BRADLY THAT Y ITS NATION BIZNESS I MEAN THERE ARE COPS ALL OVER THE NET THAT Y I DONT SAY TO MUCH AND NO ONE FUCKED UP

Scrilla
underboss

Unread post by Scrilla » May 18th, 2007, 6:48 pm

LDakalildiscipleofthefolk wrote:CUZ BY LAW NO ONE IS POST TO KNOW BOUT MR GATOR BRADLY THAT Y ITS NATION BIZNESS I MEAN THERE ARE COPS ALL OVER THE NET THAT Y I DONT SAY TO MUCH AND NO ONE FUCKED UP

G You Said More Then You Should Of!! Niggaz Get Violated For Spittin Shit To People That Aint Gs!! Especially Them Niggaz On 63rd And On Veron Ave.!!(Darkside)

corporal

Unread post by LDakalildiscipleofthefolk » May 18th, 2007, 6:49 pm

if u say so i only said what need to to be said like i siad before i know the violotions

Scrilla
underboss

Unread post by Scrilla » May 18th, 2007, 6:54 pm

LDakalildiscipleofthefolk wrote:if u say so i only said what need to to be said like i siad before i know the violotions

LOL The Shit You Said Neva Needed To Be Said!! And You Know The Violations But You Cant Spell The Word??

Scrilla
underboss

Unread post by Scrilla » May 18th, 2007, 6:55 pm

I Thought You Was 36 G!!

corporal

Unread post by LDakalildiscipleofthefolk » May 18th, 2007, 7:54 pm

PointBlanc_4_tray wrote:folkz be on some complex shit...no wonder they so big.
thats right and like i said a lot of it is nation bizness to keep the 1919 code and shit

corporal

Unread post by LDakalildiscipleofthefolk » May 19th, 2007, 9:59 am

YEA CUZ THE LAST MEMO FOR THE NE W CONCEPT AND THE ONLY MEMEO THAT WAS SAVE WAS THAN IF U WANT TO HEAR WHAT THAT MEMEO SIAD SAN HIM ME UP ON PM G AND I SHALL INLIGHTEN U

BDN_III
foot soldier

Unread post by BDN_III » May 22nd, 2007, 8:16 pm

are you niggas gdS for real..lol 720 been out since the 80s ... better growth and development so when they drop the b it just became growth and development.. man half u niggas must or cant be real gdS ESPECIALLY NOT FROM THE CHI..

BDN_III
foot soldier

Unread post by BDN_III » May 22nd, 2007, 8:17 pm

YALL NIGGAS SPTIIEING OLD ASS SHIT I MEAN OLD ASS SHIT

NOPiru
prospect

Unread post by NOPiru » May 22nd, 2007, 10:25 pm

SCREWY LOC wrote:
PointBlanc_4_tray wrote:folkz be on some complex shit...no wonder they so big.

I know some GD's and They orginized like a motherufucker

i co sign to that shit. alot of them niggas in the NO that own they own companies have GD tats

[email protected]_yung_age
fresh meat

Unread post by [email protected]_yung_age » June 22nd, 2007, 5:15 pm

1st off my ni66a if u dont kknow wat G.D. 5tand5 4 then y the fuc u on here. im not 5ayin i 5uport it but ur either 360(which i5 outdated) or ur 720- 4real growth n development out here its more than jus a kkoncept its a fucin revolution ni66a
2:15:19
7:4:14
get money stay true