LORDSIM LOL WE DONT SAY THAT SHIT IN THE CHI

LordMike219
fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ACVL

Re: LORDSIM LOL WE DONT SAY THAT sh*t IN THE CHI

Unread post by LordMike219 » November 4th, 2017, 2:55 pm

Palms up my people I gotta question. Do we forget our original my right hand is to Allah and my left hand is to Satan since our original lit holy Devine oath states? I know most of our generation 2 lit but we go by left always over right so should we just forget about right over left lit

SolidT15th
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by SolidT15th » November 6th, 2017, 10:35 am

If you go to greet a true lord with your left or if your stance isn't proper you'll be questioned about it with a quickness mighty
Undying

MONSOON
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Unread post by MONSOON » November 7th, 2017, 1:55 am

[quote=VICELORD55 post_id=550674 time=1263878506 user_id=25418]
A THIS FOR ALL MY LORDS IN THE CHI THE REAL LORDS JOE I WAS TALKING TO THIS MISSIPPI LORD AND HE WAS TALKING BOUT LORDSIM AND L.O.I S.O.A AND sh*t LIKE THAT. AND YOU KNOW IF YOU IN THE CHI WE DONT EVEN SAY LORDSIM LOL[code][/code] OR THAT OTHER sh*t SO I TELL DUDE LIKE WE DONT EVEN SAY THAT sh*t UP HERE HE GONE SAY IM FAKE LOL SO I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT ALL THE CHI BROTHERS GOT TO SAY BOUT MAN CUZZ IM SICK OF THESE OUT OF TOWN n*ggas TRYINA TELL US CHI n*ggas WE FAKE CUZZ THEY MADE UP SOME sh*t :wtf2:
[/quote]
What he say wrong? Just bc y'all don't say it no more? Y''all niggas ain't really studying lit and shit like that no more I draw..But that is y'all religion account to y'all keys.

MONSOON
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Unread post by MONSOON » November 7th, 2017, 1:56 am

[quote=MONSOON post_id=2061243 time=1510037720 user_id=54263]
[quote=VICELORD55 post_id=550674 time=1263878506 user_id=25418]
A THIS FOR ALL MY LORDS IN THE CHI THE REAL LORDS JOE I WAS TALKING TO THIS MISSIPPI LORD AND HE WAS TALKING BOUT LORDSIM AND L.O.I S.O.A AND sh*t LIKE THAT. AND YOU KNOW IF YOU IN THE CHI WE DONT EVEN SAY LORDSIM LOL[code][/code] OR THAT OTHER sh*t SO I TELL DUDE LIKE WE DONT EVEN SAY THAT sh*t UP HERE HE GONE SAY IM FAKE LOL SO I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT ALL THE CHI BROTHERS GOT TO SAY BOUT MAN CUZZ IM SICK OF THESE OUT OF TOWN n*ggas TRYINA TELL US CHI n*ggas WE FAKE CUZZ THEY MADE UP SOME sh*t :wtf2:
[/quote]
What he say wrong? Just bc y'all don't say it no more? Y''all n*ggas ain't really studying lit and sh*t like that no more I draw..But that is y'all religion account to y'all keys.
[/quote]
According to y'all keys I meant*

SolidT15th
underboss
Region: South

Unread post by SolidT15th » November 7th, 2017, 6:34 am

Dude was a clown but it's a real old topic ....it's long been known that them boys from the land don't pay attention to none of that til they do time then they get in line real quick....bro's from outta town pay a lot more attention to they 75

Greenghost2212
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » March 3rd, 2018, 4:09 pm

Shit most of these young niggas don't even know what an S.O.L is smh lol. But like others said lit is required unless you locked up most of the time.