LORDSIM LOL WE DONT SAY THAT sh*t IN THE CHI

VICELORD55
associate

LORDSIM LOL WE DONT SAY THAT sh*t IN THE CHI

Unread post by VICELORD55 » January 19th, 2010, 12:21 am

A THIS FOR ALL MY LORDS IN THE CHI THE REAL LORDS JOE I WAS TALKING TO THIS MISSIPPI LORD AND HE WAS TALKING BOUT LORDSIM AND L.O.I S.O.A AND sh*t LIKE THAT. AND YOU KNOW IF YOU IN THE CHI WE DONT EVEN SAY LORDSIM LOL OR THAT OTHER sh*t SO I TELL DUDE LIKE WE DONT EVEN SAY THAT sh*t UP HERE HE GONE SAY IM FAKE LOL SO I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT ALL THE CHI BROTHERS GOT TO SAY BOUT MAN CUZZ IM SICK OF THESE OUT OF TOWN NIGGAS TRYINA TELL US CHI NIGGAS WE FAKE CUZZ THEY MADE UP SOME sh*t :wtf2:

SolidTVL
lieutenant
Region: South

Unread post by SolidTVL » January 19th, 2010, 12:26 am

im put it vague jus like i tried to tell bra if u on ur square u kno wut lordism is.n if dis nigga is a CVL like he claim he iz he wud kno wut da fuckin Lords of Islam(L.O.I) is and if a nigga was active n da 80s n sh*t he wud kno wut da A.O.L(Amalgamated order of Lordism) is so nigga kan miss me wit dat b.s nigga like i said im on my square u get on urz nigga f*ck boy claimin he a universal elite n askn me to update him on da names of pieces of lit nigga iz u serious since u wanna put da conversation out dere nigga.like i said im intune wit some fluids frm da land it aint hard to find out who u realli iz nigga im from missisisppi but dont get it twisted nigga

VICELORD55
associate

Unread post by VICELORD55 » January 19th, 2010, 12:39 am

DUDE YOU FAKE AS HELL WE DONT SAY THAT sh*t IN THE CHI YOU CROUNTRY FAKE HOMIE I KNOW WHAT ALL THAT sh*t MEAN WE DONT WHIT NO LORDSIM LOL DOWN SOUTH NIGGAS I TELL YOU LOL ROTFL

VICELORD55
associate

Unread post by VICELORD55 » January 19th, 2010, 12:42 am

AND YOU A PANE CAKE LIL TALKING BOUT YEA I WAS A TVL BUT NOW A CVL LOL IM 34 GROWN GET A LIFE LIL CROUNTY BOY U NEVER BEN TO THE CHI YOU FAKE DUDE LOL LORDSIM ROTFLO :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SolidTVL
lieutenant

Unread post by SolidTVL » January 19th, 2010, 12:46 am

yea i was traveller like i said i had my reasons for converting but like i said it iz wut it iz u kan think wut yhu want bra

gangsta718
captain

Unread post by gangsta718 » January 19th, 2010, 3:10 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Evil Eye VELL
boss

Unread post by Evil Eye VELL » January 19th, 2010, 10:49 pm

Not "LORDSIM" but LORDISM...is that wat ur talkn bout?...lol...ok...

D^
superior
Region: Nationwide

Unread post by D^ » January 19th, 2010, 10:59 pm

This gotta be a joke account. :lol:
I don't know any 35 year olds who rep or who are neutral that act like this dude lol

SolidTVL
lieutenant

Unread post by SolidTVL » January 20th, 2010, 3:07 pm

i wanna see wut dis f*ck nigga go to say now :drama: :drama:

blackandmild900
fresh meat

Unread post by blackandmild900 » January 20th, 2010, 5:36 pm

Nah, ya average day to day lord don't be talkin bout lordism....You hear Almighty more than anything wit da brothers in the Chi. But...lordism is definately a term that came from the brothers who originated VL in da Chi....we know what it mean but you don't hear it like that. Almighty

VICELORD55
associate

Unread post by VICELORD55 » January 20th, 2010, 6:21 pm

YOU GOT THIS FLIP FLOP TVL THEY DINT LIKE SO IM CVL NOW NIGGA THEN YOU GOT THESE BRICKS WOLFIN .A LIL HOMIE U FAKE .THE ONLY NIGGAS THATS HELPING YOU IS BRICKS AND OUT OF TOWN NIGGAS JACK NOW LIKE I SAD STAY IN A LIL BOY PLACE b*tch :lmao: COME TO CHICAGO YOU COUNTRY COTTON PICKING a$$ LIL BOY CHICAGO AVE N LARAMIE OR CHICAGO AVE N CELLOW IF U AINT VL GD BD LK 5 n 6 FROM THE CHI YOU FAKE ANY WAY CHUMP THATS HOW IMA RESPOND TO THAT PANE CAKE YOU GOT TVL FOR YOUR USER BUT YOU SAYING U A C SHUT THE f*ck UP :rasta:

VICELORD55
associate

Unread post by VICELORD55 » January 20th, 2010, 6:22 pm

VICELORD55 wrote:YOU GOT THIS FLIP FLOP TVL THEY DINT LIKE SO IM CVL NOW NIGGA THEN YOU GOT THESE BRICKS WOLFIN .A LIL HOMIE U FAKE .THE ONLY NIGGAS THATS HELPING YOU IS BRICKS AND OUT OF TOWN NIGGAS JACK NOW LIKE I SAD STAY IN A LIL BOY PLACE b*tch :lmao: COME TO CHICAGO YOU COUNTRY COTTON PICKING a$$ LIL BOY CHICAGO AVE N LARAMIE OR CHICAGO AVE N CELLOW IF U AINT VL GD BD LK 5 n 6 FROM THE CHI YOU FAKE ANY WAY CHUMP THATS HOW IMA RESPOND TO THAT PANE CAKE YOU GOT TVL FOR YOUR USER BUT YOU SAYING U A C SHUT THE f*ck UP :rasta:

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss
Affiliation: IGSDN REPPIN FOR THEM HIALEAH INSANE GARDEN Dz
Location: DADE NI666AZ GO THE HARDEST IN LIL HAVANA WE GOT NI666AZ CHOPPIN HEADS OFF THEM f*ck BOIz

Unread post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » January 20th, 2010, 6:38 pm

VICELORD55 wrote:
VICELORD55 wrote:YOU GOT THIS FLIP FLOP TVL THEY DINT LIKE SO IM CVL NOW NIGGA THEN YOU GOT THESE BRICKS WOLFIN .A LIL HOMIE U FAKE .THE ONLY NIGGAS THATS HELPING YOU IS BRICKS AND OUT OF TOWN NIGGAS JACK NOW LIKE I SAD STAY IN A LIL BOY PLACE b*tch :lmao: COME TO CHICAGO YOU COUNTRY COTTON PICKING a$$ LIL BOY CHICAGO AVE N LARAMIE OR CHICAGO AVE N CELLOW IF U AINT VL GD BD LK 5 n 6 FROM THE CHI YOU FAKE ANY WAY CHUMP THATS HOW IMA RESPOND TO THAT PANE CAKE YOU GOT TVL FOR YOUR USER BUT YOU SAYING U A C SHUT THE f*ck UP :rasta:

IM A VLK NI666A

VICELORD55
associate

Unread post by VICELORD55 » January 20th, 2010, 7:20 pm

SolidTVL wrote:yea i was traveller like i said i had my reasons for converting but like i said it iz wut it iz u kan think wut yhu want bra

SolidTVL
lieutenant

Unread post by SolidTVL » January 20th, 2010, 9:41 pm

dis coming from da guy with two different myspace pages claimin to different mobs at da same time nigga u a police nigga u a "universal" so da fuk u say but yet n still ya askn me to update u on lit nigga plz u bogish but it iz wut it iz "bro" i got minez u get urz fake a$$ nigga. niggaz wanna tlk about bros flippin nigga flippin been goin for da longest imma continue to stand on my square i converted for a reason ne real lord on dis forum dat wanna rotate pm but like dis nigga hea he a police plain n simple dawg

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss
Affiliation: IGSDN REPPIN FOR THEM HIALEAH INSANE GARDEN Dz
Location: DADE NI666AZ GO THE HARDEST IN LIL HAVANA WE GOT NI666AZ CHOPPIN HEADS OFF THEM f*ck BOIz

Unread post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » January 21st, 2010, 4:21 am

SolidTVL wrote:dis coming from da guy with two different myspace pages claimin to different mobs at da same time nigga u a police nigga u a "universal" so da fuk u say but yet n still ya askn me to update u on lit nigga plz u bogish but it iz wut it iz "bro" i got minez u get urz fake a$$ nigga. niggaz wanna tlk about bros flippin nigga flippin been goin for da longest imma continue to stand on my square i converted for a reason ne real lord on dis forum dat wanna rotate pm but like dis nigga hea he a police plain n simple dawg

SO YOU GOT THIS NI666Az CARD ?

SolidTVL
lieutenant

Unread post by SolidTVL » January 21st, 2010, 7:26 am

SHID DO I FAM U KAN PM ME N I KAN TELL U EVERYTHING.DIS NIGGA BOGISH FAM HE RLY EXPOSED HIMSELF

rocky230187
fresh meat

Unread post by rocky230187 » January 21st, 2010, 7:43 am

Waduup trying to find a tough underground gangsta beat that use to be on youtube. Theres the intro saying hoodup.com then gangsta sh*t starts playing "all my northside niggas where the f*ck they at, all my eastside niggas where the f*ck they at" anybody know which underground song im talkin about

KeyStone2212
fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Al Rahim Tribe

Unread post by KeyStone2212 » October 7th, 2017, 3:12 pm

If you don't what Lordism is then you not VL!!! Point blank

KeyStone2212
fresh meat
Affiliation: Al Rahim Tribe

Unread post by KeyStone2212 » October 7th, 2017, 3:15 pm

Yo a$$ tweekin jo!!! You know what Lordism is you lost and not VL at all

LordMike219
fresh meat
Affiliation: ACVL

Unread post by LordMike219 » November 4th, 2017, 2:55 pm

Palms up my people I gotta question. Do we forget our original my right hand is to Allah and my left hand is to Satan since our original lit holy Devine oath states? I know most of our generation 2 lit but we go by left always over right so should we just forget about right over left lit

SolidT15th
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by SolidT15th » November 6th, 2017, 10:35 am

If you go to greet a true lord with your left or if your stance isn't proper you'll be questioned about it with a quickness mighty
Undying

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » November 7th, 2017, 1:55 am

[quote=VICELORD55 post_id=550674 time=1263878506 user_id=25418]
A THIS FOR ALL MY LORDS IN THE CHI THE REAL LORDS JOE I WAS TALKING TO THIS MISSIPPI LORD AND HE WAS TALKING BOUT LORDSIM AND L.O.I S.O.A AND sh*t LIKE THAT. AND YOU KNOW IF YOU IN THE CHI WE DONT EVEN SAY LORDSIM LOL[code][/code] OR THAT OTHER sh*t SO I TELL DUDE LIKE WE DONT EVEN SAY THAT sh*t UP HERE HE GONE SAY IM FAKE LOL SO I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT ALL THE CHI BROTHERS GOT TO SAY BOUT MAN CUZZ IM SICK OF THESE OUT OF TOWN n*ggas TRYINA TELL US CHI n*ggas WE FAKE CUZZ THEY MADE UP SOME sh*t :wtf2:
[/quote]
What he say wrong? Just bc y'all don't say it no more? Y''all niggas ain't really studying lit and sh*t like that no more I draw..But that is y'all religion account to y'all keys.

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » November 7th, 2017, 1:56 am

[quote=MONSOON post_id=2061243 time=1510037720 user_id=54263]
[quote=VICELORD55 post_id=550674 time=1263878506 user_id=25418]
A THIS FOR ALL MY LORDS IN THE CHI THE REAL LORDS JOE I WAS TALKING TO THIS MISSIPPI LORD AND HE WAS TALKING BOUT LORDSIM AND L.O.I S.O.A AND sh*t LIKE THAT. AND YOU KNOW IF YOU IN THE CHI WE DONT EVEN SAY LORDSIM LOL[code][/code] OR THAT OTHER sh*t SO I TELL DUDE LIKE WE DONT EVEN SAY THAT sh*t UP HERE HE GONE SAY IM FAKE LOL SO I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT ALL THE CHI BROTHERS GOT TO SAY BOUT MAN CUZZ IM SICK OF THESE OUT OF TOWN n*ggas TRYINA TELL US CHI n*ggas WE FAKE CUZZ THEY MADE UP SOME sh*t :wtf2:
[/quote]
What he say wrong? Just bc y'all don't say it no more? Y''all n*ggas ain't really studying lit and sh*t like that no more I draw..But that is y'all religion account to y'all keys.
[/quote]
According to y'all keys I meant*

SolidT15th
underboss

Unread post by SolidT15th » November 7th, 2017, 6:34 am

Dude was a clown but it's a real old topic ....it's long been known that them boys from the land don't pay attention to none of that til they do time then they get in line real quick....bro's from outta town pay a lot more attention to they 75

Greenghost2212
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » March 3rd, 2018, 4:09 pm

sh*t most of these young niggas don't even know what an S.O.L is smh lol. But like others said lit is required unless you locked up most of the time.