LORDSIM LOL WE DONT SAY THAT sh*t IN THE CHI

VICELORD55
associate

LORDSIM LOL WE DONT SAY THAT sh*t IN THE CHI

Post by VICELORD55 » January 19th, 2010, 12:21 am

A THIS FOR ALL MY LORDS IN THE CHI THE REAL LORDS JOE I WAS TALKING TO THIS MISSIPPI LORD AND HE WAS TALKING BOUT LORDSIM AND L.O.I S.O.A AND sh*t LIKE THAT. AND YOU KNOW IF YOU IN THE CHI WE DONT EVEN SAY LORDSIM LOL OR THAT OTHER sh*t SO I TELL DUDE LIKE WE DONT EVEN SAY THAT sh*t UP HERE HE GONE SAY IM FAKE LOL SO I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT ALL THE CHI BROTHERS GOT TO SAY BOUT MAN CUZZ IM SICK OF THESE OUT OF TOWN n*ggas TRYINA TELL US CHI n*ggas WE FAKE CUZZ THEY MADE UP SOME sh*t :wtf2:

SolidTVL
lieutenant

Re: LORDSIM LOL WE DONT SAY THAT sh*t IN THE CHI

Post by SolidTVL » January 19th, 2010, 12:26 am

im put it vague jus like i tried to tell bra if u on ur square u kno wut lordism is.n if dis n*gga is a CVL like he claim he iz he wud kno wut da F*ck*n Lords of Islam(L.O.I) is and if a n*gga was active n da 80s n sh*t he wud kno wut da A.O.L(Amalgamated order of Lordism) is so n*gga kan miss me wit dat b.s n*gga like i said im on my square u get on urz n*gga f*ck boy claimin he a universal elite n askn me to update him on da names of pieces of lit n*gga iz u serious since u wanna put da conversation out dere n*gga.like i said im intune wit some fluids frm da land it aint hard to find out who u realli iz n*gga im from missisisppi but dont get it twisted n*gga

VICELORD55
associate

Post by VICELORD55 » January 19th, 2010, 12:39 am

DUDE YOU FAKE AS HELL WE DONT SAY THAT sh*t IN THE CHI YOU CROUNTRY FAKE HOMIE I KNOW WHAT ALL THAT sh*t MEAN WE DONT WHIT NO LORDSIM LOL DOWN SOUTH n*ggas I TELL YOU LOL ROTFL

VICELORD55
associate

Post by VICELORD55 » January 19th, 2010, 12:42 am

AND YOU A PANE CAKE LIL TALKING BOUT YEA I WAS A TVL BUT NOW A CVL LOL IM 34 GROWN GET A LIFE LIL CROUNTY BOY U NEVER BEN TO THE CHI YOU FAKE DUDE LOL LORDSIM ROTFLO :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SolidTVL
lieutenant

Post by SolidTVL » January 19th, 2010, 12:46 am

yea i was traveller like i said i had my reasons for converting but like i said it iz wut it iz u kan think wut yhu want bra

gangsta718
captain

Post by gangsta718 » January 19th, 2010, 3:10 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Evil Eye VELL
boss

Post by Evil Eye VELL » January 19th, 2010, 10:49 pm

Not "LORDSIM" but LORDISM...is that wat ur talkn bout?...lol...ok...

D^
superior

Post by D^ » January 19th, 2010, 10:59 pm

This gotta be a joke account. :lol:
I don't know any 35 year olds who rep or who are neutral that act like this dude lol

SolidTVL
lieutenant

Post by SolidTVL » January 20th, 2010, 3:07 pm

i wanna see wut dis f*ck n*gga go to say now :drama: :drama:

blackandmild900
fresh meat

Post by blackandmild900 » January 20th, 2010, 5:36 pm

Nah, ya average day to day lord don't be talkin bout lordism....You hear Almighty more than anything wit da brothers in the Chi. But...lordism is definately a term that came from the brothers who originated VL in da Chi....we know what it mean but you don't hear it like that. Almighty

VICELORD55
associate

Post by VICELORD55 » January 20th, 2010, 6:21 pm

YOU GOT THIS FLIP FLOP TVL THEY DINT LIKE SO IM CVL NOW n*gga THEN YOU GOT THESE BRICKS WOLFIN .A LIL HOMIE U FAKE .THE ONLY n*ggas THATS HELPING YOU IS BRICKS AND OUT OF TOWN n*ggas JACK NOW LIKE I SAD STAY IN A LIL BOY PLACE b*tch :lmao: COME TO CHICAGO YOU COUNTRY COTTON PICKING a$$ LIL BOY CHICAGO AVE N LARAMIE OR CHICAGO AVE N CELLOW IF U AINT VL GD BD LK 5 n 6 FROM THE CHI YOU FAKE ANY WAY CHUMP THATS HOW IMA RESPOND TO THAT PANE CAKE YOU GOT TVL FOR YOUR USER BUT YOU SAYING U A C SHUT THE f*ck UP :rasta:

VICELORD55
associate

Post by VICELORD55 » January 20th, 2010, 6:22 pm

VICELORD55 wrote:YOU GOT THIS FLIP FLOP TVL THEY DINT LIKE SO IM CVL NOW n*gga THEN YOU GOT THESE BRICKS WOLFIN .A LIL HOMIE U FAKE .THE ONLY n*ggas THATS HELPING YOU IS BRICKS AND OUT OF TOWN n*ggas JACK NOW LIKE I SAD STAY IN A LIL BOY PLACE b*tch :lmao: COME TO CHICAGO YOU COUNTRY COTTON PICKING a$$ LIL BOY CHICAGO AVE N LARAMIE OR CHICAGO AVE N CELLOW IF U AINT VL GD BD LK 5 n 6 FROM THE CHI YOU FAKE ANY WAY CHUMP THATS HOW IMA RESPOND TO THAT PANE CAKE YOU GOT TVL FOR YOUR USER BUT YOU SAYING U A C SHUT THE f*ck UP :rasta:

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss

Post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » January 20th, 2010, 6:38 pm

VICELORD55 wrote:
VICELORD55 wrote:YOU GOT THIS FLIP FLOP TVL THEY DINT LIKE SO IM CVL NOW n*gga THEN YOU GOT THESE BRICKS WOLFIN .A LIL HOMIE U FAKE .THE ONLY n*ggas THATS HELPING YOU IS BRICKS AND OUT OF TOWN n*ggas JACK NOW LIKE I SAD STAY IN A LIL BOY PLACE b*tch :lmao: COME TO CHICAGO YOU COUNTRY COTTON PICKING a$$ LIL BOY CHICAGO AVE N LARAMIE OR CHICAGO AVE N CELLOW IF U AINT VL GD BD LK 5 n 6 FROM THE CHI YOU FAKE ANY WAY CHUMP THATS HOW IMA RESPOND TO THAT PANE CAKE YOU GOT TVL FOR YOUR USER BUT YOU SAYING U A C SHUT THE f*ck UP :rasta:

IM A VLK NI666A

VICELORD55
associate

Post by VICELORD55 » January 20th, 2010, 7:20 pm

SolidTVL wrote:yea i was traveller like i said i had my reasons for converting but like i said it iz wut it iz u kan think wut yhu want bra

SolidTVL
lieutenant

Post by SolidTVL » January 20th, 2010, 9:41 pm

dis coming from da guy with two different myspace pages claimin to different mobs at da same time n*gga u a police n*gga u a "universal" so da fuk u say but yet n still ya askn me to update u on lit n*gga plz u bogish but it iz wut it iz "bro" i got minez u get urz fake a$$ n*gga. N*ggaz wanna tlk about bros flippin n*gga flippin been goin for da longest imma continue to stand on my square i converted for a reason ne real lord on dis forum dat wanna rotate pm but like dis n*gga hea he a police plain n simple dawg

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss

Post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » January 21st, 2010, 4:21 am

SolidTVL wrote:dis coming from da guy with two different myspace pages claimin to different mobs at da same time n*gga u a police n*gga u a "universal" so da fuk u say but yet n still ya askn me to update u on lit n*gga plz u bogish but it iz wut it iz "bro" i got minez u get urz fake a$$ n*gga. N*ggaz wanna tlk about bros flippin n*gga flippin been goin for da longest imma continue to stand on my square i converted for a reason ne real lord on dis forum dat wanna rotate pm but like dis n*gga hea he a police plain n simple dawg

SO YOU GOT THIS NI666Az CARD ?

SolidTVL
lieutenant

Post by SolidTVL » January 21st, 2010, 7:26 am

SHID DO I FAM U KAN PM ME N I KAN TELL U EVERYTHING.DIS n*gga BOGISH FAM HE RLY EXPOSED HIMSELF

rocky230187
fresh meat

Post by rocky230187 » January 21st, 2010, 7:43 am

Waduup trying to find a tough underground gangsta beat that use to be on youtube. Theres the intro saying hoodup.com then gangsta sh*t starts playing "all my northside n*ggas where the f*ck they at, all my eastside n*ggas where the f*ck they at" anybody know which underground song im talkin about

KeyStone2212
fresh meat

Post by KeyStone2212 » October 7th, 2017, 2:12 pm

If you don't what Lordism is then you not VL!!! Point blank

KeyStone2212
fresh meat

Post by KeyStone2212 » October 7th, 2017, 2:15 pm

Yo a$$ tweekin jo!!! You know what Lordism is you lost and not VL at all