la hoods in cleveland?

Math G
foot soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Cleveland Ohio GD

Re: la hoods in cleveland?

Unread post by Math G » June 23rd, 2011, 11:59 am

robbie1811 wrote:
robbie1811 wrote:i know theres hunnas and rollin 20s but are there gangs like rollin 60s,crenshaw mafia,eight tray,swans? here in cleveland to and if there others la hood feel free. just wondering cuz my hoods in cleveland are chi town hoods or a cleveland based hood.
lol like there bgd's everywhere on eastside of cleveland accept areas near kinsman,union,benham,st.clair,supeiror,and the flats and east cleveland besides dat it basically all gd and west side is rollin 20s near w125th area and the rest is all mld,gd,and lk lol. but i heard that crenshaw mafia had connection with cleveland and i could of sworn i saw r60 taggin before. and hunnas are down on 105th.
The folks are all over those areas dog.. Kinsman? are u serious? Superior? u havnt heard of hells kitchen? and whogivs a fuck about the flats? :lol: THE FOLKS ARE DEEP IN EC.. your trippin. and west 125? nigga aint that lakewood? :lol:

yungnikka
prospect
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Nuetral

Unread post by yungnikka » July 27th, 2011, 12:27 am

BGD is bakk in Cleveland my nikka just 6ot just named Cheif and run the Ohio chapter of BGD since they aint have nobody here claimin it he out recruitin and 6ot ni66as if Cincinnati, Columbus, and of course Cleveland....They be in the projects for right now but yeah BGD comin bakk up soooo.......BGD 2.7.4 on dekk